Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Understanding. [Private]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There was nothing out of the ordinary. Everything seemed as normal. Well… that’s what the people would have liked it to seem. Gossip ran rampant amongst the people as the word of the Tsuchikage’s death became the subject of interest. It was highly amusing to watch how these people reacted to the descent of their great leader. Some were disgusted. Some in complete joy. Some in fear. The woman could see it buried within their eyes. There was no falsehood to the poet’s saying that the eyes were the gateway to one’s soul. The question now was… what exactly was this village going to succumb to… would it rise from its ashes and take on a new ruler and be prosperous or will they wallow in self-pity and greed. Humans had these kind of emotions. But what made humans all the more unique was that they had the capacity to choose. They could choose their own paths of redemption or damnation. But to be honest, for this particular woman… Peace was boring. The woman exhaled heavily. The world has been peaceful for far too long… There was nothing new, exciting… the world felt stagnant. This is why she joined amongst the Kurenjingu-en, the group which would eventually be known for wiping away the era of old. She didn’t have the same beliefs as her supposed leader Onamuji and that of Akechi’s. If anything, their dreams were far too little. What she wanted to bring about was an era of chaos cultivated by hatred. It’s not that she was evil. Actually, she was doing this in the name of ‘love’ for human kind. Because she loved humans so much she wanted a war. She wanted them to tremble. Because from fear comes creativity. From hatred comes ingenuity. Humans would finally be able to surpass their former selves and build again.

“If there is no destruction… there cannot be any creation… right?”, She muttered to herself as her eyes gazed at the grey sky above her. It seemed her evening stroll was about to come to an end as the clouds grumbled with tremors indicating the coming storm. But as she turned, something miraculous happened. A large explosion erupted from one of the many establishments that shook the very ground beneath her. In an instant, people began to run amok and yell for their loved ones. This was… chaos. From where she stood it may very well be mindless destruction she had no clue as to why. But she had her suspicions of the hooded figure whom burst forth from the intoxicating fumes. Where exactly was he/she heading?

Was she to follow? Of course. Her undivided attention was now set. If there was a mystery to be uncovered you very well bet Kudaranai would be there… and of those whom were trapped or damaged in the fire? The woman merely walked by them not even batting an eyelash. She was far too enthused.

All she could think of was how overwhelmingly destructive that explosion was that the probability of it being the work of a simple ninja tool such as an exploding note was highly unlikely. Was this an advanced element? “I must know..” The woman thought to herself already picking up speed as she followed pursuit of the figure. Down alleyways and lightly lit streets, the figure finally came to a stop to an abode that seemed less than welcoming. Their home was amongst the less than prosperous regions of Iwagakure. Cold, desolate. It was clear that the people of this region has been struggling. It was funny how every country had places as these. Places where the outcasts of society dwelled. They were like a shadow that the country wants to hide from the view of outsiders.

“Enjoying your daily stroll of devastation?” Kudaranai would immediately announce quite casually. The figure would suddenly stop within its tracks. Paralyzed in fear, shocked? Perhaps the figure didn’t expect someone would have followed.

“… And what are you going to do about it?...”

It was the voice of a young man.

“No reason to be alarmed. I’m only here to say how much I admire your work…” The woman slowly closed the gap between them as she approached him from behind. “But the question that plagues me is… Why? What reason would a citizen of Iwagakure terrorize his own people? There must be a reason…”

The man finally unveiled himself from his black cloak. His white locks being the first noticeable trait then his dark colored skin. This man was in all definition an Adonis. Clearly sculptured which protruded beautifully from his attire.

zY5ajq3.jpg

“So you are not here to take me in?...”

“I already told you where my interest lies. Now you wouldn’t leave a lady hanging who ventured all the way out here just for you, would you?”

“Ridiculous… Those bastards do they even care? Shit.” He suddenly opened the door to his shabby home. “It’s not much but it’s better than just standing out there. Seems like a storm is coming.”

Much obliged she followed within the man’s home, and just as horribly as it looked on the outside, the inside was even less presentable as roaches scurried across the ground to feed on what little crumbs they could find. “Sorry for the mess…” Mess was an understatement.

Lounging lazily into his couch he sat back quite relaxed looking up at the ceiling. “I don’t even know who you are.. But you seem willing enough to listen. You see, this village is all wrong. The politics. The distinctions of one’s lifestyles. The poor constantly the ones who suffer. Now we hear of the Daimyo taking the life of our Tsuchikage. Who is the ones to suffer from this struggle and changes of power? The poor dammit.”</B><i></i> He immediately kicked over a vase in a fit letting it crash to the floor. Not like it made a difference to the mess already.

The woman’s lips curled into a sinister grin as she paced herself before him. “So destruction is the path you choose to make your words be heard? There are other ways… like voicing your opinions. Taking it up with the council. You seem quite strapped but able bodied. You should be able to get work no?”

“Like those fucks would listen to a man like me. Beaten, ridiculed. I was once a shinobi for this ‘proud’ village but they discarded me like trash the moment they felt I had become more of a liability to the village.” There was an obvious anger within the man’s voice. Detesting even. Kudaranai knew there was more to the man’s tale than simply for the ‘poor’. Selfishness was common amongst any man’s actions. She only needed to ask the right questions to hear the truth from one’s soul. The candid undisputable truth.

“So what is it you want to gain?” She peered closer within the man’s eyes.

“Power. Power that will shake the very foundations of this village. I want those people to wish they never messed with the likes of me!”

“Even if it means to destroy everything? Even for those ‘poor’ people you claimed to be fighting for?”

“I WILL! To destroy means something a new can be born! My legacy! A new village!”

The woman suddenly laughed hugging the man. “Good Boy. This was never about the poor. Being truthful to oneself is one step towards achieving your ultimate goal.” Slowly her lips lifted to his ear so she could utter in a faint whisper. “For if its power you need. I can grant such a thing… but this requires your utmost belief in me. Your utmost obedience. You will become my tool.”

The man whom was now in disarray, boiled with plethora of emotions slowly nodded his head. He would do anything for power. He would make a deal with the devil himself if he could get a fraction of the demon’s deity like power.

“Well then, there are no take backs now… So let’s begin.”<i></i>

….

The man was now strapped within his bed. His hands and feet chained to the rails forcing him no way to escape from his confinement. The woman had previously cut open his shirt with her scalpel so his sculptured abs and chest was now more than visible. It was very much a delicious test subject. A man worthy to be used for breeding by how healthy his body seemed.

“W-What is this…?”

”No reason to be shy with me… I’m just going to open you up and make you into a tool… Powerful. Unwavering. Steadfast. You will listen to every command without a moment thought. A puppet of mine…”

“A puppet?! W-wait I don’t think I want-“<i></i> The woman immediately shoved some cloth within the man’s mouth forcing him to gag and muffle his speech. <B>“Shhhh.. This is where the fun actually begins. You will experience a whole new sensation…. The feeling of my scalpel as it slowly incises through your skin and bone and the removal of your organs one by one. I’ll let you watch the entire process… its quite informative.”

Maneuvering herself atop of the man now. She raised her scalpel up towards his face.

“Now… let us begin.”

[Fade to Black Gore]

The screams were exciting. The gargling of saliva that drooled from his lips. If there was any sensation that a being such as herself could feel it was this. She was in a euphoric state. She just loved watching as the light slowly faded from their eyes indicating the end of puppetification process.

A room damp in blood. It somehow made things look all the more appealing. Kudaranai was a child born in blood after all. Her affinity towards it was the same as someone breathing. Whether or not this was simply murder would be for the authorities to decide. But for Kudaranai, she needed to do this to live. It was who she was. She was doing it in the name of ‘science’ and what she calls ‘love’.

She then left the scene like a phantom.

[The Art of Hitokugutsu Application Complete]
[Word Count: 1680]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left in 30 Minutes (S-Rank)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back