Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Understanding Shinobi Tools! [Class]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The grounds were eerily silent, the sun caressing against the horizon and in turn creating an abundance of vibrant symphony's of colors. Emerald blades of grass adhere together with the moisture of morning dew and create slick surface underneath her leather boots. Despite the lack of traction, Mikasa maintains her balance while rounding the corner to observe the training devices in the distance, a serious of wooden manics stand in place and await their cruel future. The pitiful devices full of odd gashes and scratch marks from previous impalement; however they were the most sturdy of any Konohagakure warrior - withstanding assault after assault.

Reaching into her ivory coat, the Medical Sennin removes a set of scrolls, tossing them into the air leisurely. Raining down upon the ground were various kunai and senbon, managing to avoid causing any harm to herself as they impale into the terra below. The windmill shuriken the largest and most difficult to wield, the ordinary kunai, and a senbon a bit more practical. To her left a set of smoke bombs and practical wire.

Leaning over her digits clutch against the deadly steel. lifting the heavy object from the terrain she wields the windmill shuriken. Rearing her arm back, Mikasa launches the steel forward with uncanny accuracy, although the force causes her to become off balance and stumble forward. The curvature of the ninja tool arcs towards the ground prior to erupting upwards to cleave one of the four soulless targets in half, a dull clunking echoes about the grounds as the tool whizzing to the recipient. Luckily she didn't loose a finger or two, severely out of practice with the larger weapon.

Wiping at her brow, the medical kunoichi forces the object into the soil, settling beside the massive array of tools awaiting for the next bunch of students to appear. Hopefully the class would be exhilarating as the previous.​
<i>​
</i>

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sorry I'm late Sensei!" The boy said running up to where the Med Nin had set various weapons.I've read about that one. I've a lot of these. "Kumo kept going back to sleep while we were catching breakfast." Kumo now had grown to an enormous size. The giant spider moved ever so swiftly and silently staying just behind Akuma. "And I haven't gotten used to these extra arms." Akuma held up his hands. He put his 6 arms back down his sides and began to properly address the teacher. " Mikasa Sensei, Rozu Akuma and Kumo reporting for class." The tall boy bowed and the Spider followed suit. The boy looked up at the Windmill Shuriken and smirked. " Looks like our kind of class."

{OOC: I'm super sorry I'm so late to this. a lot happened irl. my apologies}

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The multilimbed academy student makes his appearance with companion in toe, "Not an issue, as you can tell we have quite the gathering this morning." Mikasa responds in a light tone, although unable to mask her disappointment with the lack of additional students. Never the least the mood wouldn't be brought down, the Medical Sennin crossing her arms to stare at the oddball pair, "You may want to seek advice from an Inuzuka of how to properly care for ones companion." the maiden offers in a light tone; finally able to view the creature known as Kumo for the first time.

If Mikasa hadn't come into contact with a speaking fowl or canine, the situation would have disturbed her, yet she remained calm and did not wish to ruin the mood of the creature. Eyeing the additional limbs of the youngster, she circles him and examines Akuma carefully, "Fascinating, I've never had the pleasure of viewing on with your heritage up close. All the potential prospects of multiple techniques firing off at once becomes possible, I would assume." she murmurs to herself, fathoming aiding multiple injured patients in one fowl swoop.

Regaining her composure, she gestures towards the plethora of tools before them, "We will start with the most common shinobi weapons. Starting with the smallest initially." Leaning down she grasps a hold of several senbon, lengthy and thin sharp rods, "These are called senbon, known for there ability to be nearly invisible to the eye, as well as able to be carried around with ease. The damage one can cause is truly based on the strength of the individual or the amount able to be slung at once." she addresses, rearing her arm back to sling a trio threw the air to impale the unfortunate training tool - a dull thud ensues as all three line up in the arm of the poor soul.

"Since you have more than two hands, or so I assume, take one per hand and toss them at the training dummy. This will also serve as good practice for you."
<i>​
</i>

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma gripped the weapon in all 6 hands and looked at Kumo. " Give me a boost Kumo?" Kumo lowered his cephalothorax , the front portion of his body, and Akuma sprinted at him. As he came closer to the spider got lower and then Akuma jumped at Kumo's face. Kumo using his front legs reached them in the air so Akuma could get more distance. As Akuma Jumped off his brothers legs he threw the senbon. He threw his left first hitting the target. Then he threw his right only to miss lining them up with his left shots by inches. " I apologize Sensei. I thought I could line them up. I'll go retrieve the senbon." How do I tell her I want to be a Researcher? I've gotten okay at talking and that was a damn good shot. she's a sweet human. Just ask. Akuma got to the dummy and proceeded to pull out the thick needle like weapons. I could make longer ones go through the dummy. Gotta write that down. " Kumo are you sleeping again? You didn't even do much. Whatever. I guess its technically me who has to pass. " He goes where I go. Akuma turned and started jogging back to the Med Sen. Just ask. Be polite like other humans. Approaching her just a few steps away he stops holds out the weapons and bows. " Mikasa Sensei will you tell me how to become a Researcher?" Kumo perked his head up sensing Akuma's anxiety. The eight legged creature walked over and bowed with his human counter part.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical Sennin observes the acrobatics of the academy student, utilizing his companion was certainly an interesting sight to behold. The initial tossing was well aimed, however the opposing set of hands didn't find there mark, "I assume the initial was with your dominant hand?" she inquires, briefly pausing to correct herself, "Hands." Prior to continuing with her question, the youth scampers off to retrieve the deadly steel, returning and swift to ask his own. Truthfully the inquiry took her off guard, it wasn't often that an individual wished to learn of joining the medical division.

On an entirely different notion, the bowing of the arachnid was cute - despite under normal circumstances more than likely frightening. "As I explained in our previous class sessions, being a researcher is providing a topic of interest to higher up to be approved of. In the earlier stages it is unlikely to be sent out of the country, unless accompanied until of a higher rank." Mikasa reiterates, pausing to allow the information to be digested, "However to enter the Medical Field would require a basic entrance exam. In the past one could be taken as an academy student, but the branch leaders find it more appropriate to rise to the ranks of Genin before attempting to join branches." the medical higher up goes into detail.

Not wishing to get too far off the session's topic, Mikasa adds in a quick interjection to her own statements, "There is more to do than merely research, but I would be more than willing to have you shadow me during a research topic." murmurs with a faint smile before carefully clasping the senbon and securing the items. Gingerly she sheathes the tools, clearly in higher spirits before returning with kunai. "Kunai work fundamentally on a similar level as senbon, however also function as a pseudo knife." the maiden explains, twirling the weaponry before clasping tightly on the handle to arch upwards.

Gesturing towards a pair, she offers for the student to toy around with a few, "These are easier to detect, heavier in weight, but in the same instance have more uses. I've seen shinobi and kunoichi use these as leverage on a cliff or buildings ledge."

[OOC: Apologies on the delay, just returned from vacation!]​
<i>​
</i>

Maehara Chiharu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chiharu had honestly intended to stop by the Tools' class. Even a clanless kid like her knew that weapons were the bread and butter of the shinobi forces, something which the commercial areas of Leaf City could only attest to as evidenced by the plethora of smithies and weapon manufacturers selling their wares there. She'd heard from some of the older kids that jounin level shinobi could go through thousands of thrown kunai and senbon in only a week! And although she wasn't sure where they'd gotten their facts from, Chiharu couldn't deny it sounded very likely. Aside from that, every lesson was valuable. If she really wanted to succeed, she had to keep that in mind.

She really had intended to attend. Only, she'd been distracted by overhearing one of the parents at the gate talking about a sale on lettuce at one of the grocer's in Oak District, and had dithered about for far too long, trying to decide if she'd make it to the sale on time if she stayed for the lesson - before all the good veg was gone. In the end, she'd decided to stay. It wasn't worth saving a few pennies, in comparison to the chance to get to learn from a 'sannin'. Chiharu wasn't even very sure what the term meant, but she assumed it meant their teacher was some sort of high-level expert. Not the kind of opportunity she should pass up on.

She'd had to run all the way back to the other side of the Academy, where the weapon's throwing equipment and the wide space they used for taijutsu lessons was, her heart thundering in her chest as she hoped she wouldn't be too late. Her heart fell as she looked past the open doorway, the slender yet commanding figure of a kunoichi, dressed in form-fitting clothes, her silver-white locks flowing in the wind behind her. And beside the ninja - the likely sannin - a boy with six (six!) arms and the huge, hulking figure of a dark spider, crouched at his back. The boy was likely an Academy student too, although he was rather tall, and now that she really thought about it - there had been rumours of a student in one of the other classes who had a number of arms and had a rather terrifying companion.

All in all, the trio (including the spider) cut a rather intimidating presence, and Chiharu... was rather drab in comparison. She tugged her lower lip between her teeth, moving to step backwards. She should probably just head home. There were bound to be other lessons on weapons, even if they weren't from an expert. She could always learn in those - this class looked more like a master teacher a student, and, well, as much as she wanted to learn, she didn't want to invite her own death warrant by interrupting. For all she knew, 'sannin' meant 'master executioner'! And if she had to choose between the boy and his eight-legged companion, she couldn't tell you who looked more likely to do you in. She shook her head, best head home then, before those crazy ninja senses found her. Those lettuces were probably still on sale.

[WC: 533, TWC: 533]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A brunette arrives on the brilliant emerald grass of the academy grounds, surely to be perplexed by the sight. Goodness, Mikasa wouldn't have blamed the youth for if she were to revert in time and observe an arachnid and a young man of similar features, the kunoichi was positive she would have fled. Prior to any escape, the Medical Sennin waves her hands to and fro, "Welcome, welcome!" she calls out in a loud tone, to place a spotlight on the newcomer. Crossing the field she instinctively cusps her arm around the shoulders of the lass, "To think that I gave up on any additional opened minded attending." she murmurs with a chuckle.

"Come, come! I assure you this lesson will be informative." pacing forward and guiding the academy student forward. "Oh! Apologies, my manners seemed to escape me." the pseudo prison on Chiharu is released, "Tsukasa Mikasa, but I prefer to go by Mikasa as it seems more personable. And our duo being Akuma-kun and Kumo-kun." one final pause, [color=coral["Kumo-kun being the arachnid."[/color] MIkasa clarifies for the youngster through gestures.

Waltzing about, the care free spirit halts before the steel weaponry, glistening in the sunlight that manage to part through the fluffs of white above. "As I was explaining to my good friend here, the main two shinobi tools utilized in regards to projectiles are kunai and senbon. Senbon are often used for stealthier approaches as they are harder to detect by the naked eye." Mikasa explains, leaning forward to clutch the thin needle object, "See? Difficult indeed." the object rolls between her forefinger and thumb. With a flick of the wrist a dull thud echoes behind the quad, straight between the eyes of the shinobi training dummy - poor soul.

Rummages about through her garbs, the maiden withdraws a kunai, tossing the steel into the air twirling about prior to grasping the rough side of the blade. Gently the hilt is extended towards the young woman, "Try aiming towards our friendly and loyal training man. Not to worry, no judging here." her words sincere.​
<i>​
</i>

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I assume the initial was with your dominant hand?"
The Sensei had asked Akuma. " Yes Sensei. I'm doing my best but I'm still not able to preform as efficiently as I want to." Akuma thought she had forgot about his question so he went to ask a second time. " Sens--" The Kunoichi spoke up.
"As I explained in our previous class sessions, being a researcher is providing a topic of interest to higher up to be approved of. In the earlier stages it is unlikely to be sent out of the country, unless accompanied until of a higher rank. However to enter the Medical Field would require a basic entrance exam. In the past one could be taken as an academy student, but the branch leaders find it more appropriate to rise to the ranks of Genin before attempting to join branches. There is more to do than merely research, but I would be more than willing to have you shadow me during a research topic."
" Please? That would be very benefical. I want to learn as much as I can and I know what I read about being a Genin and how it's about gaining experience. It's just I'm so impaitent." The Sensei quickly changed focus back to the topic at hand.
"Kunai work fundamentally on a similar level as senbon, however also function as a pseudo knife. These are easier to detect, heavier in weight, but in the same instance have more uses. I've seen shinobi and kunoichi use these as leverage on a cliff or buildings ledge."
Akuma took them. We have some of these. " These are thick and feel sturdy." A young girl appeared through the tree line by the academy. Mikasa Sensei greeted here ever so gingerly and intro duced the duo.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The newcomer to the trio silenced herself, or so it appeared prior to vanishing from their vision, "Potentially spooked by the weaponry?" she inquires aloud with a slight frown. Unfortunately the session would continue, Mikasa having the privilege to host the final class for Akuma to complete his academy journey. "We can make arrangements, once this particular lesson is over." the Sennin responds with a widening grin, "Although patience is a virtue in the medical field, you have to be disciplined enough to not make hasty mistakes. Rash decisions can jeopardize the research you pour your soul into and more importantly the life of another." towards the rear of the statement her facial expression becoming serious in nature.

Dismissing the notion she rotates the kunai through the loop surrounding her index, pivoting about to lean forward to retrieve a pair of smoke bombs. Tossing the sphere upwards the kunai reflects sunlight as deadly tool is clutched in her hand once more, "The thick screen of smoke creates for excellent diversions, whether or not you flee or utilize potential strategies masters not." In good timing the cloud of grey descends upon them and a whizzing of kunai stream forward to thud against the training dummy. "Surprise attacks is a common usage." Mikasa summarizes, awaiting for the veil to lift.

"Flash bombs, a temporary blinding radiance, can be used in similar - if not identical methods." continues prior to locating the final point of interest, the enormous windmill shuriken. A single blade, in appearance, is grasped upon and with flick locks into place to reveal the true form. "Windmill shurikens are more difficult to carry around, not as practical and very difficult to utilize against a moving opponent. A bit more for showmanship is anything." Mikasa admits before extending the middle clamp for Akuma to grasp a hold.​
<i>​
</i>

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I like it!" Akuma gripped the weapon and they seemed to meld together Kumo noticed it too. The spider attached some of his web to the hand section of the Windmill Shuriken and Akuma threw it in the opposite direction of the training dummy. Kumo flicked his abdomen toward the dummy and with the spider silk attached to it the weapon and smashed the training dummy. "I'm sorry about the destruction Sensei." Akuma bowed and Kumo followed.

{OOC: sorry it took so long. }

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The windmill shuriken could potentially be destructive, yet few capable of brandishing the weight to full effect. Shockingly, Akuma with the usage of his companion and additional pair of arms capable of doing so. A clean cut through the training device leaves the poor unit in two, the lower half still buried into the terrain and the upper flung through the air on an unknown adventure. Collecting her thoughts, Mikasa follows silently behind the pair, leaning forward to retrieve the last device she would focus on for the session.

A spool of wire bounces in between each of her palms, "Ninja wire can be used to set up many different types of traps. Extremely sturdy and despite the density is able to hold a considerable amount of weight." she explains. Fortunately she took the liberty earlier within the morning while setting up. Gesturing directly behind the training dummy, rather the remaining lower half, she tosses a stray shuriken to slice through a nearly naked line - a net falls from the foliage above. "Now a net isn't super intimidating, but utilizing logs, additional shinobi tools, you can surely catch one by surprise." she finalizes.

Extending the spool outwards, she gestures towards the tools on the ground in the previous location they were. "I wish for you to attempt to create your own, set it off, and we will examine why it may or may not have failed." the Medical Sennin comes to a halt, settling onto the emerald turf to await for his contraption.​
<i>​
</i>

Rozu Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akuma took the spool and thought. Hmm, What to what to do.. As the white haired boy pondered Kumo became more and more active. Finally resorted to jumping on his brother. "What!? We're in class this is no time for a match." Kumo jumped and gestured toward the wire. " Oh if you had an Idea why didn't you say so silly spider." In no time, like the pair telepathically communicated the boy tied some wire to the spiders foreleg. Kumo proceeded to bury himself until completely covered and cut and tied the other end off to a kunai in the ground. Akuma faced the dummy. Akuma went up a tree and threw a small shuriken to cut the wire. Upon doing that a couple of flash bombs went off and Kumo reveiled himself hitting the dummy with a powerful physical attack that left the dummy in splinters. "How was that?"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa curiously awaits for the contraption Akuma wishes to create, the arachnid concealing his body in the terrain was an unexpected treat. The Sennin contemplated if she were that tactical at that age, all she had learned to do was swing around steel and listen when told to. Never the least, the past was irrelevant and the current aiming towards the future all that mattered. Allowing herself to whistle gently, the kunoichi paces forward to settle her hand on the shoulder of the youth, "The integration of your companion was excellent." a pause, "Although next time, you may wish to conceive the idea yourself. In battle you will have to think quick and may not be able to communicate so readily." she explains in a kind tone. "The reason this may not bode so well, is due to the fact your wire is exposed a bit too openly. A bit lower to the grass would be ideal!"

Gesturing towards the arachnid once more, "I can see you utilizing spider threads for similar approaches. Since you were the only student to stay, consider all the tools here yours. Experiment to your hearts content, Akuma-kun." she motions to each tool laid out on the grassy plains. An odd gift, or perhaps she were being lazy in the fact she didn't wish to retrieve shinobi items. Never the least the later was the least important aspect to narrow on, "I believe that concludes our lesson. There isn't anything further for the day."

Gingerly she waves her hand into the air, the Medical Sennin rummaging forward, "I look forward to your graduation, perhaps you will still be keen on wishing to join the ranks of the medical research department. If so, I'll be awaiting with open arms for Kumo-kun and yourself, Akuma-kun." Mikasa calls out in a chirp.

[OOC: Topic left, lesson over!]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back