Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unexpected Coronation

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowledge had always been Kushin’s kryptonite, and another level of knowledge had made itself known to him. There was much that he wanted to keep in the village that he cared so much about, but there was also so much more he could offer Cloud given time. How much time was the real question he didn’t have the answer to.

There were threats to the village, ones he felt the need to deal with himself, but surely the village would survive without him. He wasn’t strong in combat, his master had shown that to him when he was younger, he was better working from behind, waiting for the time to strike like the ninja of old before it became popular to be a shinobi and they used the title as a threat in itself.

He waited for Shin to see him, but when he was summoned for the first time he felt nerves. What if the Raikage told him that he needed him? No. He was too disruptive and he knew that, it was something that wouldn’t happen.

Walking into the room he bowed his head as appropriate. Shin was likely unsure on what was going on, Kushin never waited for his appointments, this was unusually polite.

“I am temporarily retiring from shinobi life.” Kushin opened with, never beating around the bush “I have been granted an opportunity to learn from the masters of the Ocean, this is something no-one else that I know of has been able to perform. My ties with the Sharks and Whales of the ocean have granted me this access. There will be gods of the Ocean we likely have never heard of or seen who I could learn from. The knowledge there is older than humans have walked this earth and so I would be foolish to say no to this.”

He looked at Shin, this was his desire, this is what he wanted to do.

“Daisuke is ready for a leadership role in the village. He is loyal to Cloud and strong. He holds a good position with the other medical shinobi and they will accept his appointment.” In the end this could only be his suggestion, he was leaving, it would be over to others to decide on whether the appointment was a good one or not.

“As for Kinjutsu surgery Daisuke is also the most trained in this aspect and has the ability to push himself further. I will speak with my pupil Keiji and inform him of where he will be able to find everything needed to continue this practice.”

Now Kushin waited for Shin’s response. As long as it was without issue he would leave, if Shin wanted to know more Kushin could but shrug for he didn’t know more than what he’d already given. Whether he had to leave by force or with the villages blessing he felt that this change would be for its benefit. This was the only reason why he would make this decision.

[[Topic Left]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back