Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unpacking [Private]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Upon arriving in the hidden leaf village, Etsuko made sure to find a place to live. She decided to rent a two bedroom apartment near the hospital, so she would be able to get there faster, and easier. Her apartment wasn't too big, one bath, two bedroom. She wanted one bedroom to sleep in, and the other to be her study, or just a place to put a piano. The living room had no separation from the kitchen, not much room for a full dining table. Etsuko settled on just a tiny table, a full couch, and a small tv. In the kitchen, there was not much counter space, but enough to put a microwave, perfect for instant ramen. Her fridge didn't have much room for frozen meals, but she would just deal with it.

Etsuko hired people to move her furniture in for her, she also hired someone to pick out the furniture. The only thing she went to get herself was a piano, guitar, and some note books. She had no trouble borrowing money from her mother, since her father still got more money than they could spend any how. She knew she'd be getting payed plenty of money soon anyhow, enough to cover rent, and food at least. Maybe half of her shenanigans, that she planned on doing in the future. Etsu found room for her music tastes in her study, since all she had put in there was a filing cabinet, like she'd ever really use it, a safe, and a desk.

Etsuko had book shelves in her living room, and in her study as well. The ones in her study were mostly music books, and medical journals. In her living room, her book shelves were full of medical books, few story books, and movies, with a mix of magazines. In her fridge she only had a gallon of milk, and sliced ham. She asked the movers to put food in there, and they did, just not what she expected. So she'd have to go get groceries herself. No problem there, just if anyone decided to welcome her to the neighborhood, all she had to offer was a slice of ham. On second thought, that isnt so bad. Not like she looked forward to making friends, all she needed was acquaintances.

[mft]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko decided to order a pizza while hanging out at her new place, instead of eating the ham in her fridge. As she waited, she slipped a movie into her vcr, and started playing it. She'd have cable installed soon, for now it was movies. It took thirty minutes for the pizza to get delivered, way longer than she expected. She guessed not everyone in the village had shinobi speed after all. She got up and answered her door. The delivery boy handed her the pizza and the bill.
"Double cheese pepperoni pizza."
Etsuko checked the pizza, then handed the boy the exact yen due. "Here." She started simply.
"Wait, no tip??" He snapped at her.
"The tip was used twenty minutes ago, next time be faster." She stated, then closed the door before he could argue with her.
Etsuko set the pizza on the counter, and grabbed a slice, before sitting down to enjoy her movie. The next few hours Etsuko spent eating pizza and watching movies. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep on the couch, the tv was still on, the movie already ended. It took a few minutes before she woke up to the sound of the tv's fuzz sound.

Etsu got up and turned off the tv, then went outside to see what time it was. A clock was something else she needed, she also needed a new watch. Her last watch ended up in a drain. It was late evening, and the sun was going down. It was perfect time to see the sunset, and start the night life. She definitely wanted to check out this village at night, even if it wasnt that active.

Etsuko headed to the roof of her apartment building to see the setting sun.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KoX3ct.jpg

Sitting atop the roof tops, ready to fall, thinking he was right but he could only be wrong. Or maybe thats how that song went... Who knew, the true Tamashii seemed to be looking out into the distance. . . He actually found himself taking in the city for the first time since getting here. While his tolerance for many things seemed to be at an all time high, his mind still tended to drift into a dark place every now and again. Now was not one of those times, but he thought of the life he left behind in Iwa, all the thoughts and ignorant people. People bloviating about their spirituality, their connections with the underworld and the heavens. Yet, none of them had Souji as a cousin, literally able to raise the dead. . . Or his Cousin Oyochi who had a keen sense of the mind, at such a young age. Or himself... Connected to a foul beast of a 'God' in Jashin. Giving him a heightened sense of what immortality was. . . and an ability that made him close to that.

IT was all weird to him, but this place was different. The Will of Fire, as corny as it sounded, seemed to drive these people. Bringing them together regardless of what differences they had. It seemed to help them through the day. It was no wonder they lost their village only to literally will their way back to living within the sanctity of their home. It was endearing. Tamashii quite enjoyed it. It made him... deal with alot more than he often liked to... but he would give his all to see that this place would flourish. Good guy Tamashii here...

Though his idle thoughts seemed to be deterred by the sounds of the roof by him being newly occupied by someone... Green haired gal, he heard earlier who had a pizza delivered to her door. Was she rude? Or... Was she just irritated in the lateness of the non-shinobi delivery boy? Didnt matter but this was the same woman. . . He had an canniness for spotting people in passing. He didnt have any information on her, but what better way. . . Wait. his eyes looked back to her hair. 'Ugh, First lettuce head I've seen here....' shaking his head it brough him back to the girls that used to make fun of him in the Academy back in Iwa. All three of them. They seemed to get on him for being the bastard son of the Yukata. His mother being apart of that Branch Family... And marrying to a nonshinobi. . . which made the family think less of him. Though he fought for his own recognition only to have it taken by these girls. And every time he saw someone with green hair... It brought him back to that.

Would he have to prove his worth to this village the same way? He really didnt want to go back down that road.

Though, he wouldnt want to be an ass, so he gave the girl a nice smile... forced but still a smile coupled with a wave. Maybe she'd initiate conversation? But Tamashii would look back out to the city before just muttering aloud, "I love this view. . .", without even thinking about it.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko was enjoying the view, the fresh air seemed to calm her nerves. Though they didn't really need calming in the first place, it just felt nice. She was in thought, what would she do first here, who would she choose to invade first. Lucky for her the hospital had yet to get her records, so they didn't know how she 'acted' yet. It'd make it easier to mess with people that way, after all she needed to find some way to pass the time.

As she was staring out, she noticed someone on a neighboring rooftop, she didn't plan on interacting with him at all until her forced a smile and waved at her. He either had a problem with her, or a problem with people, though she was curious of why he didnt just ignore her. He stated that he loved this view, which didn't seem like it was a lie since he had been up here with nothing else for god knows how long.

"It is a great view, I like it as well." Etsuko said simply, since it was true, but she smirked as she looked towards him again. She needed to see his reaction for her next comment. "Though only view that is as great as this, is of the strippers down the road." She commented, it could be taken as a joke, or serious. Either way, she wanted to see his reaction.

"So by that forced smile, you either have a problem with me already, or just with people in general. Or maybe you are just as bored as I am, either way, no need to force a smile around me." Etsuko stated with an almost sarcastic tone of voice, if it was her that he didn't like, she didn't care why, she just like the breaking record of annoying someone.

He seemed smart, but she wasn't so sure yet. Either way, she was interested in him, maybe it was the boredom that drove her, but if he was her neighbor, then she'd like to know him a little bit. He was obviously a shinobi, he either came from here, or from another village. She'd probably poke into that, maybe she'd find something even more interesting.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Imagine the thought, she responded to his mindless banter. Who would have 'thunk' it? Not this Yukata outcast. Though he didnt turn his head as she spoke. . . preferring to keep his eye from looking at more green hair than he wanted to gaze upon. It was something of a... weird quirk he had. But it wasnt without merit. Her next comment, actually caused him to chuckle a bit. He wasnt the type to look at strippers, but he did like the look of a woman in just a long white tee shirt and nothing underneath. It was... nice to think about. But he did take a liking to her comment. Giving a natural smile with his bandaged head that she would likely notice if she got closer to him... which it seemed like she was doing anyways.

"My smile... was just to be kind. I dont want to come off as an asshole for something you cannot control. Its not you... Its just people in general.", Tamashii would speak a bit of truth as she asked. He didnt believe in telling people lies if he could help it. A very upstanding male, he had alot of morals. Just some of them he didnt act on like he wanted to, or at least most of the time. "Its just the hair... nothing more. Bad experiences with people with Green hair.", still not looking over to her. Looking at the city and all of its hustle and bustle... but not alot of Shinobi on duty... it was disheartening. OR at least the Shinobi werent around here. He was sure a couple of them lived in this apartment complex. Maybe? Maybe not.

"I'm Tama. And you are?" finally taking a deep breath he would turn his head revealing the one sapphire eye to her.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko usually got a chocked looked whenever she said anything about strippers. It was interesting he chuckled and a gave what looked like a legit smile. She didn't mean to make him happy, nothing she can do to take it back now though. Great, a bonding moment? is this what this was? Well he seemed to open up a little bit, she didn't mind that, seeing as she'd be able to figure out if he was a person who could keep her interest. He'd get sick of her eventually, and she'd move onto a different person. That or she'd get sick of him first.

He opened up a bit, revealing that it was people in general, and her hair. Well she wasn't there to please him, so she wasn't going to change her hair just to suit his feelings. "I'm probably the last person you need to worry about coming off as an asshole too." Etsu commented, "Well I don't have green hair to please people in the first place." She said with a shrug, she then hummed, "Guess I'll have to give you a good experience with a person with green hair." She said jokingly, with a wink, though she was a bit serious.

Etsuko really had no intention of making friends, but despite what she might put off, she did like having someone to talk to. As he stated his name, she pondered for a moment. "Etsuko." She stated her name, then she looked at his crimson eye. He was judging her when he had a red eye? She found that interesting, but hypocritical. Didn't matter to her either way, she wasn't aiming for a good judgement in the first place. She moved closer to him to put a hand out to shake. "Its a pleasure to meet someone actually interesting, makes for a great first experience in a new village." She said compassionately.

Etsuko did notice his bandaged head, but didn't take much note of it. Most ninja had a fashion trend with bandages, that or he was actually injured. But she wouldn't question it until she saw a reason too, well, she probably would question it with or with out a reason. She just choose not to right now.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was interesting enough. . . seemingly on a different wave than the normal shinobi. It was something that he looked for in people. It made getting to know new people all more worth it. And when you met someone worth getting close to, you clung to that. People were so fickle, but those small amount of legitimate people that didnt have their own agenda, those were the ones you held unto. Tamashii knew this because he lost people in his life, and his line of work. Tamashii had alot of secrets... but that was the reason why he didnt get close to people... people could find things about him and then rat him out... or want to get closer for their own personal reasons that didnt agree with the protection of the village. Even if Tamashii was 'evil' in a sense of how he went about doing things. . . He did have a heart for home.

Something that would never change.

"That works for me then. I'm open to a new experience.", something he meant. He was in a new village so he might as well give it a chance. Speaking up again he'd wonder a bit, "Etsuko? I see, pleasure is all mine. Not many notable people around these parts... Nice to know someone interesting might be amidst the troubled banter....", nodding a bit he'd pause before looking at her from his sitting position, "...By the way, How was the Pizza?", smirking a bit he'd come off a bit snarky but he wanted to see her reaction. Maybe there was something more he could get out of her, he was by the way investigating her. Looking her up and down periodically. Taking note to her size, frame, even range of motion as she moved. Any information he had that might help him better identify what kind of person she might be... What things she might be capable of. Was she a potential murderer? A Medic? One of the ANBU he'd be soon overseeing? The Right hand to the Hokage? A Spy? All these things glossed over his mind as he took a gander upon her.

Hell, maybe she was going to be the Next big thing in his life, the person that changed him... Maybe even saved him from himself. From more than anything he could handle... Who knew... but he was interested... Especially after she said maybe he'd have a better experience with her than the other lettuce heads.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko took a seat next to him, and she couldn't help but notice that he was looking her up and down. Like any good ninja, he was probably trying to figure out which branch she was from, or whether or not she was a foe in disguise. That or he was just checking out her good looks, which she had no problem with what ever it was. She could probably care less if he was a spy, as long as she wasnt on the hit list. She also didnt have any useful info, nor was she in a position that gave her access to valuable information. So she had no worries about it. If he was a foe, oh well, didn't matter much to her.

He said she was interesting, well of course she's interesting, probably more interesting than any of the other neighbors. Though she would be more interested in answering his question than responding to what she took as a compliment. So he witnessed the late pizza boy as well, he probably thought she was 'too rude' to him, like any other 'normal' person would. "It was on the cold side. Too bad it didn't come five minutes earlier, but it made for a good lunch anyways." She answered truthfully, the boy should have been on time, but he wasn't. She probably would have said something snarky to the boy if he came on time anyways.

"So is that bandage a fashion trend?" Etsuko asked, she had curious tone of voice, but it was similar to her sarcastic tone. She couldn't help but wonder what branch he was apart of. He obviously was not a mednin, it'd be like a male nurse, it didn't happen that often. That, and he just didn't have that medic look to him, so he was either anbu, or main branch. If he was anbu, he probably wouldn't tell her. She had no need to know, it wouldn't benfit her in knowing what branch he was in.

Etsuko looked back to the sky, the sun was almost set, so the stars were starting to show.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
G97nncV.jpg

It didnt take long for him to process what she'd said, giving a smile and chuckle to follow suit. He was still analyzing what she'd said, what she looked like, who she could possibly be and who she might've worked for. It was his duty to do this time and time again. However, Tamashii wanted to look deeper into her because she intrigued him. And as the constellations began to appear above the humble village of Konoha, he found himself enticed with the thoughts of learning more about this woman. How old was she? Did she have siblings? Would she enjoy his baking? Could she cook spicy foods? Many things seemed to roam his mind and he smiled at the realization that he wanted to be this woman's friend. . . but he'd not make that apparent. So with a nod internally he'd look up to the stars, allowing them to form as the golden sun sunk over the horizon leaving the sky in a bloom of amazing colors, pinks and oranges. . . coupled with blues and the sparkle of the stars that seemed to be dancing in the sky above.

"Heh, I actually like cold pizza... but eh, when ya order it. You expects it to get there as if they actually want that tip. But apparently he didnt earn it Heh.", nodding with a small smirk before she asked her next question. He'd even forgot it was on. He spent so much time with one eye in his life. . . he'd forgotten what it was like to be normal... to an extent. "Hm... I'm not into the fashion statements. Who would I be trying to impress?", he'd say with a light hearted smile. What was the benefit of wearing clothes for the benefit of another's eyes? He didnt know at all... he wasnt even the type that liked lingerie. What was the point? When it would end up coming off shortly after being dawned.

"Heh, Its not a fashion thing... I'm recovering from this technique I used on a mission. So I am working on a seal under here... To enhance my abilities. I'm a Shinobi afterall... And while I might not care too much for people... I do wish to protect this village. I cant do it... without my signature techniques. Hehe." with a nod he'd turn his head back up to the stars, finding it to be rude to talk for too long not looking at the girl who he now knew as Etsuko. She seemed nice enough. Might have had some quirks to her but who didnt? Might be one of the ones you want to keep in your corner. And that was something he'd like to challenge over time. But so far... she was nice. HE didnt even scoot away when she sat down. And normally for anyone... He'd be trying to distance himself a bit. Oh well.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko stared at the sky, she would get more out of the conversation, than staring at him. She wasn't much for making much eye contact while talking, unless she was treating a patient. She wondered if there would be more interesting people in this village, anywhere she went, she knew there would be liars, cheats, and righteous people. She didnt care for any of those people, she believed she didn't care at all. She would treat them though, if they ever became her patient. Not because she cared, she just liked figuring out whats wrong with them, them getting better is usually just a side effect.

"I still would have given him crap if he was on time, but at least he'd have sore eyes, and a little extra cash." Etsuko said with a shrug. She just didn't like people, if he asked, she'd probably tell him that she didnt like him. He was keeping her interested though, and it felt like she might see more of him. Hopefully she can get into a routine, if she did make him a friend, she wouldn't allow much change to happen. One does not simply befriend her, and expect her to allow them to go easily. Though she wouldn't consider him a friend from one conversation on a rooftop, even if it ends up in bed.

He stated he was not into fashion statements, but went on to say he was working on a seal to 'enhance' himself. She smirked, "There are two kinds of fashion statements.... or three. Anyways, in the shinobi world, power is a fashion statement." She explained simply, it was a trend, gain power, then gain more power. Usually people got power that fit them, but most copied more powerful shinobi, looking at them like idols. "I'm a mednin, saving people is my job, and I can say myself, I do a damn good job at being a medic." She stated, then she looked at him. Though she never did work on her bedside manors, hopefully that isn't a requirement of being a good doctor here. On the ninja side, she was experienced in fighting, and getting out of fights, but it wasn't something she enjoyed. She didn't consider herself a good ninja, but she did hold herself high in the medical field.

"What is your favorite drink?" Estuko asked, she'd find out anyways if she didnt ask. She was being nice, but it hadn't been too long. Sooner or later, she'd find a way to insult him, or say something that would bother him. That was the test, would he hate her enough to avoid her, or just put up with it. She would find out.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This... was becoming nicer than expected. He definitely enjoyed conversations, but mostly he had them with his spiders. Learning more and more about people and things as he went along. However, this was a different turn of events. Tamashii, never got along with many people, not even his family. And here he was having a conversation with a Lettuce head of all people. It was baffling and if his family saw they'd rest assured that there was hope to this boy. He was beginning to get a bit comfortable, his demeanor and body language would say so as well, his shoulders less tense... his posture loosened and calm.

"Heh, Alas he did not fit the bill and standard of Etsuko. Thus he left with his face intact but his pockets empty." chuckling at the thought Tamashii would return to looking at her as she seemed to look at the starry sky above. This time he looked at her not for his shinobiness but, now he was looking at her as... a friend. Someone he could get used to especially with his apartment being three doors down from hers. Or so it sounded like. Who knew, if he played his cards right a gentle night could lead to something more? And shinobi of their stature, could always use... Yanno.

"Eh, Its not about power per say, More or less being able to keep what defines my shinobi-hood. I've not yet seen someone that can do what I do. Even with the Seikon Gene pool.", the rebuttle was responded by her notion of being a medic. And now he was sold on this being someone he'd need to keep around. Everyone needed a confident medic friend. Because the ones that were so clumsy about their jobs seemed to only mess up. And Tamashii didnt have time, to coddle a medic on how to do their jobs with the 'Calm down, Everything is gonna be okay, just stay calm you got this!' Nope. He was an ANBU. And before that he was a Main Branch Nin. He had his job, and he did it well, he needed others that were at least confident about themselves to do what he needed them to do to save the lives of all those around him when he was out fighting. She might actually fit the bill...

"I'm a Jounin. Intel Division. Getting info and potentially killing bastards who are out to kill us, is my job. And while I'm bandaged up, since I havent had many mission failures... I'd say I'm damn good at my job.", smirking and looking up, he'd find himself laying back and kicking up his leg to raise a knee into the air allowing him to lay more comfortably. It took a moment, but he realized he may not have enjoyed people much but maybe She wasnt so bad. He'd have to inquire more...

"Cinnamon Whiskey with a Cream Rum. Or Jungle Juice, You?", moving his hands to behind his head as he laid there he'd look over to her wondering if she'd sit up or lay down as well. Oh well... If she stood up he'd get a chance to see her backside, which, could tell the tale.

[MFT]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko looked back at him as he seemed to be getting himself comfortable, she was in a relaxed form from the beginning, it showed how care-free she could be. Most shinobi, like himself, would be tense and ready to pounce. She was confident enough to know that she was not in danger, and even if danger did spring up, she could easily move.

He stated that he was a seikon, if she recalled currently, that was the people who could move pretty fast. He was also confident, saying that his skills were unique. She somehow doubted it, probably trying to impress her. Or he could be telling the truth, she'd see his unique seikon skills sometime or another, and if told a tall tale, then she could easily rub it in his face then. For now, she would be slightly impressed that there was no other seikon like him. "Well I guess the only thing you'd have to worry about is another Seikon stealing your techniques." She stated with a shrug. One point in time, if his technique was unique, someone will try copying it. It was human nature, monkey see monkey do.

He revealed that he was a jounin in the intel division, then said a little bit about it. So he was an ANBU, he just didnt say it outloud. "Intel, huh? Well that's a dangerous game. Also letting me know, thats a risky move too. What makes you so sure i'm not a spy, or just someone out to get you?" Etsu questioned, as she looked back at him. She watched him lay down, and get comfortable. He was confident, she kinda liked that about him. She leaned back, but she didn't lay down, moving just enough to be able to look at him without turning around.

"My drinks are whisky, and vodka. Unlike most woman, I don't go for the fancy pet name drinks, like sex on the beach, and .. all the other girly sounding drinks. Not saying I wont drink them though. I also like Cinnamon whisky." Etsuko explained, this time she was looking at him while she spoke. "I don't think I have had jungle juice." She said with a curious tone of voice.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8dQCFhz.jpg

Contrary to popular belief, Tamashii might be comfortable but he was absolutely not the man that gave away something without understanding what he was. . . He was an ANBU. Heck, he was the leader of the entire division and branch. However, he was known as an Intel freak. Always gathering intel on anything and everything he could find. He wanted to be more someday. He would stride for it. Yearn for it. Dream it. Eat it. Etcetera. A Sennin, would be amazing but he wanted more. To become Kage was the goal. The Shadow becoming the ultimate pinnacle of what he was. The Man with the plan and outlook for the village. The man who put the world on his back and would claw and scratch for this people. A people that he wanted to protect. A people that he wanted to call his own. Even though his origins were not here. He would make a name for himself through these wires and connections. To become more of a man than anyone his family would ever think or comprehend he could be.

And here he looked into the eyes of Etsuko, wondering what kind of woman she wanted to be. Though, he would pause, "Eh, well you might have misunderstood... My abilities are similar to a Seikon. The speedy people. My abilities are... quite a level above theirs. In actuality, there is a reason the Hokage made me a Jounin when I came over from Iwagakure.", nodding. Giving out more information than he had to... but it was still something to hook her in and to make her want more. Beg for it even. Much like he'd yearn to hear it. But that would be a tale for a soul never to tell. Not yet at least.

"Intel is a very dangerous game... but if I felt you were a threat I'd not have bothered with anything and would have removed my bandages early to take you hostage... but alas, I would hope, we're on the same side.", nodding as he'd reveal the Leaf Symbol etched into his belt buckle, only beckoning her eyes to look as he shifted it with a withdrawn hand. But coming around to the drinks, he would look to see fit that she would learn more about him today, on a personal level. "Interesting, I like someone who drinks hard... Might be something I can challenge ya to on a more personal basis. Though, if you havent heard of Jungle juice... I might have to make you some once I shop for the ingredients. Its something you make when you want to drink but not taste the alcohol. After a few you'll be on your ass... Heh.", he'd chuckle to himself as he awaited her responses.... but he'd render one last question.

"Why did you choose to be a medic?"

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko blinked, she had misunderstood him indeed. So he was faster than a seikon? Thats something she couldn't wait to see, since that made it even more interesting. Not only that, he revealed he is one of the shinobi that moved here from a different village. She didn't pay much attention to new outside her own area, but she was curious about his home. She'd probably do some reading later then. "Ah, I see." She said, with a nod. She would ask him later about Iwa.

He responded to her questioning his lease of information. Though she hoped someone of his occupation wouldn't be tricked so easily. She doubted that he could detect a foe if they were blending in right away, other ninja wouldn't be as stupid to allow themselves to be caught that easily, plus the village is undergoing a change, new shinobi are moving in, even rogues, make detecting a foe that much harder. She didn't question it out loud though, he was confident enough. She had lost interest in the topic of his work, he probably wouldn't reveal any more than that, even if she asked. The drinks however was her forte, even if she was picky about what she drank.

Etsuko was a little offended that he assumed she'd be on her ass only after a few drinks. "Well I accept your challenge, and I bet I can withstand more than a few drinks of Jungle Juice." She huffed, "I'll bet money on it." She had to, she was a gambler, not a big time one, but she loved betting on people more than cards. People were the game to her, cards were predictable, well people were as well, but people react differently. "I bet I can drink four of them, and still not loose my cloths." She stated, then nodded.

His last question was why she became a medic, that was a little more personally than he may have thought. "Same reason anyone does, to save lives." She answered his question quickly, with a stereotypical reason. She was still asking herself about what the real reason was, she could care less about people, yet she became a medic. Though she would settle with the cliche reason for now, as she really didn't have an answer for him. The cliche one had some truth to it, but it wasnt her. "Why'd you go into the intel core?" She asked in return, it was only right to return the question.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KyO7IR.jpg

"Hm. Alright, When I get off my next shift, I'll swing by the Hospital and get ya, and we'll see about our little... endeavor.", The lead off in this was interesting. There seemed to be no tension. Just blatant fun, and amusement out of this whole thing. Tamashii found himself wondering what kind of drinker she was. What kinds of things she liked to do? Watching those movies on the VCR? Or watching and keeping up with minor events around the village and country. Somethings were unknown to him... most actually. But that was the glory of it all. He enjoyed finding new things. Exploring new ideals. The world was an ever evolving oasis of thoughts and creativity. HE just wanted to learn and develop into his own. Taking from cultures, and creeds, and genders and religions, ultimately making himself into the best version of himself he could ever be. This was one of those times, but maybe she was the same to an extent. To be inquisitive, was something that came naturally it wasnt something that happened overnight. IT was apart of who you were as a person. People who were naturally inquisitive were better, than those who were paid to be such. Or so Tamashii thought.

"We'll make a game out of it then, the first person to lose their clothes, loses the game, AND has to do what the other says for one whole hour. Seem right?", he'd chuckle. He wasnt one to lose games but he knew his tolerance wasnt king pen. But he doubted she could stand after three glasses of jungle juice. Who knew though, she might be from one of those places where they ate alot of potatoes and seemed to absorb alot of the alcohol. Who knew indeed. Her voice was beginning to soot-... shaking his head. 'No. No. No. Do not get close. Get in. Get out.' he thought to himself. Maybe... He was liking her alittle too much from this simple conversation, but he would have to cut himself short from it. Let things linger over time. Maybe things would work out? Again, who knew?

". . .Since the Academy, I've always wanted to know everything. I've read every book I could get my hands on in Iwa. I've taken notes about people. Details. Smells. Colors. Everything since I've been able to write. So being apart of something that pays me for what I like to do naturally... Makes sense to me. Why be something that I'm not? I dont want to live my life never living up to my potential. So if I set myself up for success, I'll be successful. I step out of my comfort every now and again, trying new things but I enjoy information. And I enjoy knowing everything I can about people... places... anything. Who has the best rice, and who grills the best steaks, which convict is known for beating people up and leaving something behind, who tries to clean up their tracks. Everything and nothing.", his longwinded statements all seemed true but he was speaking about something he genuinely liked. He could talk for days about it. It came naturally. But with her she seemed either as if she was hiding something or holding something in... Maybe that was a good thing she didnt know him. They'd just met but. . . Tamashii was open, for someone who had to keep so many secrets.

She was someone who had little to no secrets in his eyes... Yet, she was so clammed up and shelled in, why was that? "Is there a reason why you seem uncertain? Did you ever want to be something different? Or... was being a medic something you always wished to be? Heh.", and with that the ball was back in her court... Maybe she'd put it back in play. Or maybe she'd throw it out of bounds and go off the deep end? Who knew...

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Etsuko seemed pleased that he'd come after his shift, saved her time, and effort to come to him. She also enjoyed the excuse to leave work, though if she planned on getting drunk, it'd be best for her to turn off her pager. Not liked she'd be much help during that time anyways. "That sounds good to me." She stated with a gleeful smile. She had a strong stomach for alcohol, traveling around with her bastard of a mentor helped her hone those drinking skills, she'd traveled all over the fire country trying all sorts of alcohols. If she remembered right, her favorite drinks were spicy ones, but she couldn't remember any of the names. One day she'd look out for them, but she just didn't feel like it today. Plus later on it'd be a great excuse to use to get out of doing something. Or just to get out of the village for a bit if she felt like it.

His next comment made Etsuuko stare at him for a moment and blink, what guts he had to make such a straightforward game request. They had just met, and he seemed like he was already looking to score. She didn't blame him, that was only human nature. She also didn't reject the idea either, though she prefer not to make too deep of relationships, she always enjoyed messing around. "Thats pretty bold, sounds like you have a fun night planned then. I have no rejections to that game." She stated with a wink, and a smirk towards him. He really had no idea what he was getting himself into, thats if she won. Not saying she had sexual idea, just ideas that would probably leave her with some sort of black mail in the future.

Etsuko probably wouldn't admit that she was growing fond of Tamashi, she was looking at him more than she would normally with other people. She couldn't help feel there was something more about him, she was interested. Her curiosity, and interest almost blinded her to the fact that she was growing more invested into him. As he told his story, about why he went into the Intel core, she found her self growing more interested. His want for knowledge was much like her own, she liked that he wanted more knowledge. Usually she'd mock someone for being this overly positive about their own future. Since she knew the future brought both happiness and misery, and always ended in death. Even for those so called immortals. She decided to bite her tongue, this time. Next time she might not bight her tongue if she hears more optimism.

He bounced the question back to her again, and she blinked. "Huh, I didn't even know I was uncertain." She commented, then she looked out towards the city. "Yeah I always wanted to be a medic, I basically hold peoples lives in my hand. Who doesn't want that?" Her answer was short, and vague. It was true, well half true. Even though she really didn't have anything to hide, nor did she have really any secrets worth keeping, she just didn't like talking about her life's story. She avoided it, since everyone has some kind of sappy story to tell. She felt like it was time to get out of here, he'd probably try to get her to explain more about her wishes to become a medic, she didn't really have much of a reason. Only thing that was common, was she did want to be a medic since she was younge. More like she wanted to be a doctor, the ninja part was only to tick her father off, since she knew she could become the best doctor there ever was, and he'd still be disappointed in her. She could become Hokage, and he'd still find something the hate about it. The better ninja she became, the more it would bother her father, in a way, she was a sadist because of that.

Etsuko stood, and went to the roof's edge, "Well I have to go waste time somewhere else before I get called into the hospital." She stated, then looked back at him, then gave him a wave. "I look forward to the next time we meet, I won't loose in a drinking game." She stated, before she hopped off the roof, and started making her way down the road. Hopefully she didn't have to answer too many personal questions next time they meet, otherwise she'd have to make up stories. She didn't need to, it just was fun to mess with people. She could always keep her answers short, and vague. Either one she decides to do, hopefully he wouldn't push for what he thought was the truth.

[topic left, unless stopped]
[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
KyfvfU.jpg

There were things that couldnt be explained, in this life... Love of two people. The reasons behind wars. Why in the realm of reasoning couldnt he progress past the knowledge given to him? There were things in this life that he just didnt understand but tonight, he understood one thing. There was Tension here. Very good tension but there was tension. And while it seemed to continue to rise Tamashii would press back as she began to speak. He seemed to exude confidence. Which he did feel quite alot of at the current point in this conversation. He wasnt looking for nookie, but he was in the mindset of the potential. When someone took a look at Etsuko, they'd likely think the same. She seemed like she had a while side in bed, something that he'd love to explore. Especially if they were just keeping it... mutual. Being that it was the only thing meshing them together. Tama didnt want to get too close to anyone aside from his family... Everyone died in the end. Immortal or not.

"I've got alot planned... especially with your confidence about sinking this ship in mind. Seems like I've got to wlak the walk instead of just talkin~ Heh.", a smirk as he'd watch her. Not as closely as before, but just her body language. She wasnt against the idea of a night filled with raw passion. But She seemed to quietly distance herself from him... while all the while getting close. She was a tough woman to read. Then again, many women were tough. Especially, with the ideas looming overhead, he didnt want to make her think he was like the rest... only out for one thing. But, he didnt want to end up getting close and then being struck with even the thought of his mind being unchanged by a product of war. Changing the dynamic of himself thus losing her in the process... Who knew though, maybe this was diff-...

"Well, maybe... but it didnt sound like your first choice... or even the second with how quickly you responded... with such a vague response. Though, I wont dig...". . . Yet. Though the final portion said in his mind he would just nod, but as she would go to leave, something in his body pushed him upas if not wanting her presence to leave his. Before he could do anything though she was off the roof... But he thought to give her a sense of what he said earlier... He was technically faster than any one alive... Or just as fast as anyone who could use space and time jutsu... So within a blink of an eye he'd appear infront of her warping with the power of 'Jashin's Eye' a blessing and curse. He was not Religious but Koroki certainly was... but he didnt her his voice much these days. But with his appearance would look to her as if he appeared with a bit of static electricity and a swirling suction that seemed to pull everything as if it were a black hole... but he stepped out of it all with one motion and within one instant.

At any pace... "Heh. sorry I find it impersonal to let you leave without giving you a proper goodbye." holding out his hand he'd smile as if asking for her own as he'd wait for her response.

[MFT]
[Stopping from leaving]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko was pleased he had it planned, she never really made detailed plans, most things she just winged it. Except for battles, she usually had twenty steps planned ahead for those. Unfortunately that just came with her genes, and not her attitude. She looked forward to that night, hopefully if anything did go anywhere, it wouldn't be a serious thing. If he was Intel, or anbu as she suspected, she assumed it wouldn't be able to be a serious thing anyways. If he was what she suspected, his life would be a very secretive one. Secrects she'd want to know, even though she gain nothing by knowing.

Etsuko was also glad he said he wouldn't dig into her vague answers, she'd have to make them even more vague if he did. Maybe that was a kind of game, since she really had nothing to hide, but she knew it bothered people to hide simple things,things that didn't matter if she said anything or not. Whether he choose to believe the answers or not was the interest. Would he dig more, even if it annoyed her? She wondered, but that was the fun of meeting other people who only seemed to seek knowledge. Thouh he was vurbaly passionate about it, going into Intel and such. For her, she didn't really want to be the "good guy", or the "hero". All she wanted was a challenge. Something to make her think.

After etsuko left, she almost felt bad about leaving so abruptly like that. It wasn't long until he came after her though, or more like appeared in front of her like a wizard. He was fast, definitely would not want to fight him, but if he was that fast, no wonder he was single. She pretty much walked into him, and bounced back a step away. She looked at him, and blinked. Holy cow, don't ell me you're that fast in bed too. She blurted out as a reaction, but it did seem like She did forget the shaking hand thing. "Oh yeah." She stated, then She took his hand and shook it. His hand was probably twice the size of hers, but her being so small never bothered her, since most just underestimated her due to that. Made her wonder how a guy that tall could move so fast though.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Much to is surprise he found that she was quick with the tongue as quick as he was getting from one side of the village to the other. It caused him to chuckle with a remark of, "Already wondering about how I am in bed, eh?" but as she gave him her hand he would take it with a small kiss to the back of her hand. Before releasing it and nodding, he was quite sure he had a thing for this lettuce head woman. It was weird, he never seemed to get along with people of this nature or head color. . . but much like his ideals. He was ever changing. Never the same for too long because it became stale. And who liked a Stale Shinobi using the same moves over and over again to get the same end result out of it. Thinking, who knew there was such a woman in the world that he could meet for mere moments in his day that turned his whole thought process around. It was refreshing.

"I do say, I enjoyed this meeting. And I enjoyed our little talk.", nodding once more he'd take a solemn step back before making an exit of his own. "Stay cute. But then again, you wont have any trouble doing that... Will ya?", and lastly with a small chuckle he would wave and warp out to the top of a nearby building, then continue going as he made his way out of the area. ANBU Duty called.

[Topic Left unless stopped.]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Etsuko smirked at his comment, "You're not the only One, sweets." she replied to his first comment. Wouldn't want him to feel like he was the only one she wondered how they did in bed. She was surprised he didn't get defensive or insulted, most men love to let others know how long they can last. After she gave him her hand, he kissed the back of her hand, she raised an eye brow, it was an odd thing to do. She believed chivalry was dead after all, him doing that just made her think he was a bit cheesy.

"I can tell you enjoyed yourself. I look forward to our next conversation." Etsuko replied, she did look forward to it, she didn't plan on getting too emotionally attached though. She wasn't someone who enjoyed change after all, right now she was dealing with it due to a change of location. Finding people she could bag on, but wouldn't leave her side was one of her goals. Otherwise it might be too lonely.

His last comment was obvious he wanted a reaction. Cute. That tittle was for people who were innocent, and something you call a girl, especially a girl who trains most of her life, that you want a reaction out of. "We'll see whose cute after waking up with a hooker from the strip club." she muttered under her breath. She didn't really like being called cute, it was a child's tittle. Someone who was petty, and a wimps name. Other than that etsuko didn't show any reaction other than the muttering under her breath. Girls blushed,or became openly angry when called cute. Most woman preferred beautiful, or sexy. Since it was more accurate in their own heads.

After he disappeared like a wizard, Etsuko carried on down the road. She had a lot to do, rounds at the hospital, food shopping, eavesdropping, and finding the sucker in their apartment budding that will believe anything he or she is told. That list might take her a while to complete, since she still needed to make her Mark here.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back