Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unraveling the Core [Private]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png

nc6vOFe.png

The correct persona was required in order to make his points for the upcoming meeting; though he was entirely unsure if the kunoichi his other had encountered would be joining him. Needless to say, the higher-ups of Iwagakure were unaware of his abilities, the only being Strider due to their brief interactions and allowing him into the village. For the most part, Kazamatsuri Sho had adapted to the ways of the village and continued to better it by becoming the shadow guards it currently required.

Silently and with the utmost care would his porcelain raven mask slide upon his visage, tundra gaze darkening and announcing his departure from the luxury of his residence within the Shrine of the Gods. The only sound would be the echoing of his footsteps, the narrow corridor brightening as he grew closer to the outer shell.

Under normal circumstances the Shrine orbited around the village as whole, but as of late due to the recent induction of the Tsuchikage the shrine took a slightly longer route to patrol the new kage quarters and the academy.

If one were to take notice of the looming shadow of the shrine, one could also detail the sudden streaking blur of the ANBU – rapidly descending. This being enough to surely alert the guards to his presence and on the off chance any foes with thoughts of attempting any misdeeds to surely become far more considerate of the overall idea.

With no time to waste, the shinobi would push through the entrance to arrive nearest the secretary. “Raven of the ANBU unit.” a pause, allowing for his tundra gaze to narrow, “I have an appointment with the Tschuikage and I found it more appropriate to check in rather than appear in the room.” he comments in a dull tone.

Today would be a lovely day.​
<i>​
</i>

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Revealing the Truth [Private]

Everything was slowly coming together as Ryu set up meetings with various members of the branches; the tangled mess that was Iwa was being sorted out. The receptionist simply glanced up at the mask, jotted down the Code Name before picking up the receiver and dialing an extension. She muttered into it quietly, repeating the Code Name as she read it off the scrap, nodded and put the phone back on the hook before tearing up the scrap and tossing it out. "The Tsuchikage is in his office." She confirmed, holding her hand off to the side to motion him that he was free to pass.

In the office itself, the towering man was standing in front of his desk fidgeting and fiddling with the robe that had finally been tailored to fit him. Sure it took a while, several adjustments and readjustments, but Ryu disliked how it settled over his preferred clothing, though it did fall to hide his left hand entirely along with the right while relaxed at his side. "One good thing, I suppose." He rolled his shoulders a moment, still trying to get used to the feel of it, before picking up the hat and raising an eyebrow at it. He really didn't feel the hat was required, the robes of office were regalia enough for all this. He set it on a stand beside his desk, walking around to settle himself into the chair behind his work space that was full of neatly stacked piles of files and scrolls. He had a couple ideas for the current situation, now all he had to do was move thing along with the people; of which, he was finally meeting with a member of the ANBU to discuss the state of affairs.

Here's to hoping everything would start unfolding smoothly and as intended.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png

nc6vOFe.png

Silently the shinobi would pass through the office and enter the current semi-residence of the Tscuchikage; however he currently entered himself with the idea of lifting his tailored attire about him. Never the least, this item would not derail him from his original intentions and within one fluid movement would his newly founded leader find Kazamatsuri Sho kneeling before him.

Serving closely to Mizukage Minamoto Taro had drilled proper mannerisms, being his shadow aiding in that regard as well; not that this was public information as upon entering the village had his documents been altered by former ANBU Sennin Strider.

Leisurely would the tundra gaze lift upwards, the raven hair male in turn lifting his face upwards. “My apologies on interrupting, Tsuchikage-sama.” he offers, never once raising until instructed of doing so. The significance of such an action was to establish a more appropriate setting between the kage and the citizens of the village; one had to become the example setter or so it appeared. “I sought after an audience with yourself to discuss an issue within the village itself.” he addresses in a calm, yet rich tone.

“The issuing being itself the dwindling numbers and a far more important topic I wish to discuss between you and myself.” The males continued before allowing for his leader to have a word in edge wise. To be blunt was the ideal course of action as it currently stood and the Nara had zero objections in behaving in such a fashion. “Due to recent events and the raising number of those fleeing the village I wish to propose a change to our intelligence division.” he concludes.

From his knowledge Kazehi Ryu was potentially open minded towards change, but this would be the true test to speak between one of the few remaining ANBU.

[OOC: My apologies on the wait, I'm back and rearing to proceed.]​

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryu had blinked at the...difference in mannerism. He rose and looked the ANBU over and inclined his chin. "Of course, though it is hardly an interruption. Please stand." The man was only marginally uncomfortable with looming over someone, while the gesture seemed to be one of respect it only made him feel slightly better. "Yes, from what I've read there are few members yet active in the branch. Aside from yourself, few others seem to have the experience to fit the role I'll require of them to lead." Once Raven was standing once more, Ryu settled back into the chair and lay his left hand over the right with his elbows on the desk. "I also dislike the desertion of the village, it isn't acceptable. Once I have heard your suggestions, I have a task that I would ask of you." He disliked being this forceful, it felt as though he were going at a topic that required a delicate touch like a Carnasaur in a pottery shop.

It was good to have insight from a member of the branch, especially when few had decided to come forward when he'd taken office. He would hear Raven out, listening just as intently as he would during an actual interview and make note of how the man handled himself.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
moU31Uh.png

nc6vOFe.png

On the declaration of the ANBU’s coming to full attention was allowed would he actively do so, “I didn’t come to you in an attempt to reason any sort of qualifications I may have.” he interjects, “Regardless of what decision you arrive for in terms of my branch is an item I will follow regardless.” he clarifies before allowing their conversation to go into any further depth – though it was puzzling that a task would be inquired of him on short notice; though that was the duties that came with the occupation itself.

With a light nod the male would utter the only phrase necessary, “Understood, any task you require is one that I will perform to the fullest.”

In regards to his issue with the current branch unfortunate situation, “I would like to address the purpose of the ANBU Guardian unit.” he gets straight to the point, gesturing between the porcelain facial mask and the exposed one of his superior. “If I were to appear a citizen in the same manner as yourself, do you feel that our village secrets could be kept to only our minds?” he inquires before taking a slight stride forward.

A momentary pause would ensue, “If an outsider were able to identify myself, would that not threaten the very wellbeing of what I guard?” he further inquiries before contemplating on how to proceed from this particular point. “If I may.” A pause once more, “I would like to suggest the overall removal of the guardians as that particular portion of the branch has quite a risk and those with secrets should not be able to be discovered at a mere glance.” he offers.

Once the Tsuchikage had thought over the suggestion would Raven continue with his secondary idea; though that could very well wait until a further point in time. At this time, the ANBU would await for the order of said task waiting to be presented.​
<i>​
</i>

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite his station, Ryu took the interjection in stride and waited patiently to hear the man out. His own personal thoughts on the Guardians were fairly respectable but he did see the issue that could arise. In fact, he was able to identify two members of that branch by interacting with them. "Yes, One could suppose that if successful identification of an ANBU operative that serious repercussion could follow." He agreed with the man in that regard, Guardians were useful in dealing with internal works, using Call signs similar to ANBU, but ultimately outside the village, unless they changed their face they were vulnerable. "Perhaps not as ANBU, but the Guardians can and might still hold the ability for service within the Village." He mused thoughtfully outloud, more thinking to himself as he remembered Nameless and Silence. They were both dedicated to their jobs, their positions, and proud to serve Iwa. His mind also swept to working with Joumei, a genin fresh out of the Academy who was tasked with solving an issues that had arisen between one "Gasu" and the ANBU Corps.

Chewing on the inside of his lip, the man focused his attention outwards once more. "The position could still be useful, and they are trained as ANBU," He looked Raven over for a moment, gauging the man's reaction so far, keeping an eye out for the subtle body language. "An idea would to change the maskless position to the Main Branch, utulize those members as a task force for inner Village work. Solve internal issues such as murder, aide with guarding vital and non-vital infrastructure." The guardians he had worked with were smart, did their jobs well, and over all Ryu hated to waste a resource such as that by simply phasing it out. "Thoughts on the matter?"

He would give the ANBU a moment to think and respond to the idea. "As for my request; He stood from his seat arms going behind his back in a formal stance. "I require an individual to train me as ANBU. If I am to lead, I will do so with the knowledge of how. I wish to be trained as any other initiate into the branch, no holds barred. Perhaps it was an unusual request, but Ryu needed to learn just what it meant to lead the ANBU; for that he needed to be one, take the steps from start to finish so he knew best how to direct the branch until he found a Sennin to lead it. He was adamant about this, and if he had to change his request to an order he would, no matter how much he disliked it. He'd do whatever it took if it meant all aspects of Iwa could grow, and not merely one due to his lack of understanding.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back