Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unretiting for the future. {free rp}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A little after three o'clock in the afternoon and Yomoko had just finished tutoring a few Haku kids from the academy that needed help in controlling their new ice cold chakra. It felt good that the older Haku could still teach the young ones of the village and help them grow into the best he could be. With everything that Yomoko had been through in his life he was surprised he could do anything at all and was still alive to tell the tale. The retired ANBU lieutenant and now Jounin of Cloud came into the inner city to window browse. It was his first day reinstated as part of the Shinobi workforce. He had been cleared by doctors saying he was healthy enough to do the job, yet council hadn't assigned him a mission as of yet. Though it being his first day and being older than most the shinobi around now, they may not know whom to stick him with. Yomoko always had a particular skill at working alone and getting the job done... alone. He did just fine working in a team but he preferred to do things by himself. Even as he grew older and was forced to working in teams more he still took the occasional mission working it alone and getting the job done quietly and swiftly, as if he never left the village in the first place.

Today as he window shopped and enjoyed the town, Yomoko wore his blue robe with a black shirt and pants under neath. His hair was more tamed from how he used to look and now to how his hair was short and slick. His snowy white eyes hadn't changed a bit. Still that determined look from when he was a kid and he fought Santaru Rin, gaining the lightning scar that runs down his back to his waist. His Haku clan tattoo was covered on his right should by his robes and shirt. He found a window of a small trinket shop and looked in fixating on a silver wolf looking up at the sky as if he were howling at the moon. It reminded him of his childhood as how he always wanted to find where he belong. Through the grace of Rin and allowing to join the ANBU corps, he found his place within the village. However the now unretired jounin just remembered the memories that taught him the lessons that he still kept with him today on this sunny day in Kumo.

[topic entered]

MFT
WC: 419

{Free rp, anyone welcome... bare with me... getting back into the swing of things for rping. Look at my Avy and sig for what Yomoko looks like}

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane was walking down the road, looking at the windows as she passed by. She was wearing a white skirt, and a black long sleeved blouse. So she looked pretty dressed up for just walking around. Her crimson hair was in a half ponytail, and looked pretty curly today. She had a white purse on her side that held her money, she planned on buying something nice, maybe something for her mother. She had not been out in a while, and it was nice to get a good view of the town once in a while.
As Akane was walking past a shop, someone, a man quite larger than the child rushed at her, and grabbed her bag. Akane turned, holding onto her bag tightly.
"Hey let go!!" She yelled as she was losing her grip. Her feet was loosing there tension as well, she was being dragged as the man refused to let go.

(Hope you don't mind me jumping in! I am rusty on roleplay so I am sorry if replies are short.)

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[It has been far too long. *Stretches* Let us see how bad this will be. To note there are some mistakes in the text and they are on purpose.]

Six months. Six long months. Oh how much the food she forgot to clean out stank after that long! It was absolutely horrendous! Then again, taking into account it was her, there wasn't even a shadow of a doubt she would have forgotten something, but couldn't it have been a window or maybe even the door? At this point she wouldn't have even cared if she had lost half her possessions if only the smell would disappear! Sadly that wasn't even the bad part, nooo she had to clean that mess up and even after she did it wouldn't be any better! First things first though - cleaning supplies and food! Food primarily.

"Okay then I need to get: a few detergents, dish washing liquid, a couple of towels, bleach, lunch and dinner. But what should I get for dinner? I honestly don't have a clue.....maybe some pizza? No no bad idea. Last time I did that I ended up spending my entire weeks budget on one meal. Pot noodles for two weeks afterwards wasn't exactly the best food source. Ah well I suppose i'll just make a stew or something, so I'll need carrots, potatoes, chicken or beef....yes beef for sure. Also ....ehm onions and some picantina I guess? Yes and some noodles. I guess that will do. Now then where was I?"<i></i> Miki babbled to herself as she went, making quite a few people thing she wasn't quite right in the head. How she noticed that? Quite simple- she could sense the slight disgust they felt towards her. Long story short it was the main reason she was often distracted all the time. Hey it was better than sitting there wondering what someone else is thinking, right?
"Hey let go!!"

Her little monologue was interrupted by a sudden shout, making the kunoichi jump to attention. That was something you didn't often hear in a village filled with ninja waiting to pounce at any moment in time. Miki turned and ran towards the direction of the sudden scream. It was relatively easy to find as people had formed a circle around the ''action'', but honestly it was disturbing. Why wasn't anyone helping?

The woman elbowed her way through the crowd and as she did she caught hint of the distress coming from the victim and the sense of urgency, which quite likely came from the assailant. "Oi! What do you think you are doing!?"<i></i> She shouted out as she finally managed to make her way through the crowd. What the young woman saw there honestly disgusted her - a grown man assaulting a child. Anger welled up in her bosom as she picked up speed and leapt into the air. Her boots collided with the mans face in a drop kick, which sent her frilly skirt and rose-coloured hair flying in all directions. The wanna be thief promptly hit the ground a couple of meters away with a satisfying thud. "You filthy degenerate! What do you think you are doing to a little girl?! You should be ashamed of yourself. Let me reeducate you a bit and beat some manners into you!"<i></i> Miki growled at the thief, who had finally managed to get himself into a sitting position. Blood was running down his face, quite likely from his broken nose, and by the vacant expression on his face it seemed like he wasn't quite there yet. She had probably ended up causing a concussion and quite frankly she didn't care at all. People like that didn't deserve to live. Well at least he wasn't going anywhere.

"Don't you dare move!"<i></i> Miki stomped her foot in front of him, which went completely unnoticed. Whether it was due to the fact that the threat came from a relatively short woman, wearing a frilly skirt and blouse, or he was really out if it didn't matter to her in the least. What mattered was whether or not the child was okay "Are you alright?"<i></i> The medic asked in the sweetest voice she could, her face still flush from the action and outburst. "This scumbag didn't do anything to you, right? Just say the word and I will rip his genitals off and make him eat them! Filthy degenerate."<i></i> How she managed to pull of sounding sweet and glaring with venom in her eyes at the same time was truly a mystery.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT - I'm guessing 600 words or so]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: more the merrier. thanks for joining guys!)

The Jounin broke his thought process when he heard a young one yell for help. The busy of the crowd went dead silent from the scream from what seemed to be a younger girl. Haku moved across the streets to the noise quickly. By the time he had gotten there, some younger woman had beaten the thief pretty well and was consoling the young child. The Haku moved over to them quickly and said to them "Why don't you two allow me to take care of this idiot and the poor choice he made today while you take care of the young student here. We don't need more of a scene than one has already been made." Yomoko snapped his fingers and three men in a black robes from his clan house appeared."Take the Thief to the prison. Make sure the ANBU don't go easy on him for doing such an awful thing to a child." The three hooded figures nodded and would attempt to take the thief away as long as the older of the two young woman allowed it (miki).

Yomoko turned his attention back to them and bowed slightly speaking in a polite fashion "My name is Jeada Yomoko and for all intents and purposes without going into my life story, I'm a jounin of the village. And we can leave it at that heh... So... how about you two, whats your names and what brings you to this part of our lovely and historic village?" He chuckled at the end of his sentence. There wasn't a point in going into his life story with them. They were half his age and more to begin with most likely.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane felt powerless in this situation, but soon a woman came out of the air and kicked the man in the face! Akane stumbled back as the man let her bag go, but she was able to regain her balance. Before she knew it a crowd had gathered around, she questioned why only this woman came to help. "Thats what you get ya creep! Akane snapped at the man whose face was bleeding. She was glad that he got a broken nose, he deserved worse. Akane turned to the woman with a grin, and then bowed her head respectfully. "I am fine now, thank you very much Ma'am!" Akane then lifted her head. "I am not hurt." She said, but thought in the back of her head that her pride/ego was hurt a little.

Akane then turned her attention to the man who had shown up, he was a jounin? Akane watched as men with black robes took the thief away. It looked a little scary, she had never seen that happen before either. Now that the danger was gone, Akane felt at ease, and she let out a sigh. She was not scared of the thief, but she was scared of loosing her money. After a few thoughts passed, Akane bowed her head to Jeada Yomoko. "Thank you very much sir! Akane exclaimed, and then she lifted her head, and gave him a smile. "My name is Tsukino Akane!" She said with a cheerful tone of voice, and a grin. She then ran her fingers through her crimson hair to make sure the ponytail she had did not become uneven. She sighed in relief that it was still perfectly straight. A few strands of hair did fall out of the pony tail, but she was content it was an equal amount on each side. She decided to answer the Jounin's next question, after preventing an OCD attack. "I came here to do a little shopping, and to get some fresh air, ya know. I also was thinking of getting my mother a gift, maybe a necklace. Oh and I was bored too!" Akane explained, using her hands to talk as well, kinda waving them all around more than anything.

(OOC: Thanks for having us!)

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Always a pleasure, captain!]

Miki threw one more piercing glance at the man, making sure he wasn't trying to do anything, before she diverted her entire attention to the girl. "I was just doing what anyone should have done in that situation. Honestly I find it kind of disturbing nobody else did anything..."<i></i> The medic smiled at the girl, but from her intonation and tone it was clear she was more than angry at the surrounding crowd. However Miki couldn't stay like that for a long time as she was swept up by the elated feeling coming from the child. Her features softened slightly and her smile widened. " It is good to hear that creed didn't hurt you in any way. Actually he should be happy he didn't....<i></i> She threw one more cold glare in the thiefs direction just before someone else finally decided to come and help.

Well at least that guy was going to get what he deserved or at least so Miki hoped. "Feel free. I sincerely doubt he will be going anywhere anytime soon. He probably has a minor concussion alongside that broken nose of his, so hell probably need a medic to look at him later.... Sure as hell it won't be me though....... I mean just look at what he did to my poor boots..."<i></i> She replied, the latter part being more of a whisper rather than a proper directed statement. Her monologue got cut short again by the appearance of the rather unexpected reinforcements and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. This man wasn't anyone she was familiar with, but it seemed like he was quite the big shot, especially if a snap of his fingers could do that. " Well that isn't something a normal jounin could do or at least a bog standard one I'd say. Ah well. No point in dwelling on it I guess."<i></i> She noted out loud as the reinforcements dragged the man off into the distance and the crowd quickly dissipated, returning to a state as if nothing had happened. In a place like this it wasn't unusual for even weirder things to happen really.

There was one thing to note though - she couldn't get a read on the man,Yomoko as he introduced himself, at all. Then again this was what often happened with older shinobi. They were just far too used to hiding any and all emotions back, making it ridiculously hard for her to sense anything at all. "Haru Miki, a toxicologist at the hospital. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.<i></i> For her this was a really short answer, but there was a reason for it - she really didn't want to state that her reason for being here was to get enough equipment to fix that mess, nicknamed her home. Nobody wanted to know that and she would really rather nobody know in the first place....

"I have an idea. Akane-chan would you like an ice cream? I feel rather bad you had to deal with that scumbag, so would you let me buy you one? ...Oh and you could join us if you wish, jounin-shi."<i></i>

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yomoko smiled to the younger one named Akane as she mentioned doing a little window shopping. Truth be told that's what Yomoko was out here doing too. Though he had no ambition to buy anything in reality, it was just sometimes nice to take a stroll through the shops and enjoy the scenery. He felt like the past few years he had been living under a rock, like he was behind and didn't know exactly what was going on in his village. That's how he felt with Hayata gone, this was his village. Numerous people had come and gone, even Kiyo-sama had come back along the way, but now Yomoko believed it was his time. This was the true reason he came out of retirement. The only thing he worried about was... the people not knowing who he was after being retired for so long. He wad disconnected to the people of this village and their everyday problems. Like the thief who tried to steal Akane's hand-bag. It wasn't a sense of entitlement he had towards the village now, it just felt like he had a shot now at being Kage.

He smiled to Miki's offer even after hearing her side comment that she said out loud but to herself. He bowed slightly and turned to speak to Akane directly "I'll come only if Akane-san will permit me to. I wouldn't want to impose on what sounds like a great time." He spoke with a small smile on his face. His politeness shown as he kept all other emotion non apparent to others. He would stand there awaiting the young one's response. He enjoyed ice cream probably more than most with his freezing history. He enjoyed it just as much as children, except more due to he made it himself back at his complex. He wondered what his subordinates were doing. Maybe they would have to do a Ice cream picnic at the Complex sometime.

WC: 325
-MFT-

(OOC: appologies, IRL I'll try to do better to keep up. Thursday I probably won't be able to post... just a heads up!)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane nodded to the woman. Though she really din't know why anyone wanted to jump in, maybe they were afraid? Either way she made it out safe, though she probably would have made it out safe if she just let her bag go. But it turned out better, because she met two higher ranking Ninja. She did not know many ninja since she just started, so the more she knew, the better she would feel. Akane listen to the woman introduce herself, "Haru Miki", from the hospital. That meant she was a medical ninja. "Oh! I am going to become a medical ninja too!" She explained. She planned on being tutored by Kitsune, but she would have to wait a little bit. "It is very nice to meet you, Miss Haru." She bowed politely, then grinned. This was even better, a medical ninja, she might be possibly working with one of these days. At the sound of "Ice cream" Akane's face brighten up, and if she had a tail she would be wagging it. "Ice cream? Very much so, yes!" she cheered lightly.
Akane then looked at the Jounin male and grinned at him as Maru invited him to come with. As he stated Only if she were to "Permit" her too, she blinked. Why wouldn't she want him to come? He looked cool, and strong. It would be awesome to eat Ice cream with someone strong. They were both strong, she saw that, and she was over run with excitement that they were even talking to her. Though they might have just passed her by if she did not run into trouble. "There is no way I wouldn't 'permit' you to come! You are welcome to join us on an Ice cream date!"[/colr] She stated with two thumbs up, and a goofy grin. She was very cheerful right now, and she really could not hide her emotions very well. She loved having a smile on, even after what just happen. Its almost like she had completely forgot about the thief.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back