Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Until You Drop [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Red Oak District, the center of Konoha’s nightlife and home to a selection of establishments one had to visit if just once during their lifetime. As one of the more frequent visitors Yoshihisa knew the place like the back on his hand by now, more often than not guilty to blowing a good portion of his disposable income on whatever the vices of the night were. That he would one day pay it a visit without having it be a coping mechanism baffled him somewhat, although he couldn’t say he was exactly mournful about it either: The presence of his companion had previously resulted in mixed emotions, but seeing Izumi again after their last meeting a few days before kept his heart racing even now as he guided him through the crowded streets. And as much as he had wanted to keep things inconspicuous with his heart on the reins his first response upon seeing the boy had been another tender embrace like the ones that had been on his mind for the past few, very much sleepless nights.

Snapping free from his inner thoughts, Yoshihisa was quick to recover from nearly passing by their destination for tonight, Azumi’s Dango Shop. The rare occasions where it had been amongst his stops it had stood out as a place not suited for his needs, not going much further than making a -at that point in time seemingly futile- mental notation to give it another try when the time was right, words he could often not recall by the time dawn had come around. It wasn’t until the task was upon him to find a place to treat Izumi for his succesful trial that he had spared it another thought, realizing that it could just be what he had been looking for.

Holding open the door all the while shielding Izumi from being bumped into, the older shinobi flashed a warm smile as he leaned closer. ”After you, Izumi-chan.” His little habit was still worthy of a chuckle from his end, slyly winking at the boy as he assumed he would soon be getting scolded for his transgressions. Following behind, scouting the room as he entered, Yoshihisa quickly settled on one of the tables near the window and with it giving them a great outlook over the well-lit street: Rather counterproductive to pick what might be one of the romantic scenes to be paired with the desire to discourage himself from acting upon the feelings they might conjure. This wasn’t the time to mention his succes in finding audience with Takeshi, and that most certainly didn’t mean they were in the clear yet. That sentiment was nice, but after he had caught himself staring at Izumi from the other end of the table for what may very well be the fifth time this evening, he knew there was a certain lack of discipline. Quickly trying to turn attention away from his latest slip-up, he cleared his throat and forced a smile upon his lips. ”Are you ready to order? Everything is on me for tonight, so please don’t be discouraged to try new things if that’s what you like.”

A few seconds later and he genuinely wished he could sink into the ground after thinking over what he may have implied by saying that.

[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The day went by quickly as the male was busy on his next set of training. The eyes he still had to let to rest before he could use them again or even place a strain on him... But that wouldn't say he couldn't train much more with his bow and air currents.
Once more he started to re-adjust his clothing and started to nod into himself. He was pleased with the progress from today and couldn't help but smile at the 6 targets all near the middle center. As he walked to the targets he started to pull the arrowheads carefully from them and placing the useful ones back in the quiver. "I have to stop now.... Otherwise, I will really be in trouble.... I have to train another day... T... Tonight is date night..." and with those words, he made his hands as fists to encourage himself.
He started to grab his bow, quiver, his water bottle and all other equipment before heading back. He wanted to make sure he was looking at least decent for the other and started to clean himself under the shower. Not that he minded it much after a nice long training.... His body was tired but the refreshing shower brought him back to energy. He took his time till he felt ready and warm again. He dressed up and tried to tame his hairs... Which was something he wasn't good at despite the fact he held his long hairs.... "hmm.... No.... Mayne... Nah..... Why doesn't it look good..." he muttered with a complaint towards himself and decided to go for something bit causal yet fun.

Izumi looked towards the other and he couldn't help but to bring a big grin to his face. He could swear he didn't eat any butterflies, but it sure felt like they were inside his stomach... Just seeing him was more than enough for the young white-haired male to act shy... because he didn't want to turn this into a bad date. "G-good afternoon!" He said and smiled once more towards the other. He couldn't even stop and with the hug, he had received he started to nuzzle back into the hug, he enjoyed it to be this close towards him. His heart felt like it was in his throat at this moment, this was love.... He thought to himself and walked with the other towards the destination that they had talked about.

"E-everything on you..?" He asked a bit suprised, that was something he didn't saw coming, not like this... and he had even brought stuff.... But he took it up and would pay next time. A slow nod was given. "Alright... but next time it is on me.." He said with a soft warm voice and let his eyes wander over the card. "Uhm... I will have a..." He didn't knew any drink from here.. But had always been curious to some of the drinks that they served here.... Because some names were rather appealing. "You know what... I will have what you have..." He said and nodded few times.

MFT: 515

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His brow furrowed into a light frown as he looked up from his own card, in a sense having expected a response where it was now upon him to order for the both of them, which only served to complicate. Even if there wasn’t a whole night ahead of them he wasn’t going to have a gamble by drinking with a minor -glossing over the fact that the drinking age hadn’t hindered him thus far either-, instead filling out their order for a generally safe green tea and a selection of pastries. Aside from a polite smile he didn’t have eye for the waiter as they were assured their order had their greatest priority, Yoshihisa’s focus lay instead solely with Izumi. ”I will continue to insist on paying in the future, so I am afraid I’ll have to decline your offer.”

His expression was torn between the radiance of his smile and how his eyes still were dead serious at the same time. What kind of man would he be if he let his date get charged with the bill instead of the other way around. Or were these thoughts perhaps similar to how Izumi looked at them, feeling the same obligation in one way or the other? He hadn’t actually considered this yet, having taken the boy’s innocence for ignorance all the same when it came to matters like social etiquettes. ”Izumi, it isn’t that I don’t appreciate the gesture you’re trying to make, but it would mean a lot to me if this could be in charge of paying when I’m taking you somewhere.” Yoshihisa mellowed somewhat in his stance, the hardness in his gaze replaced by the calm look he usually wore. It was only natural to have the desire to provide for your (potential) significant other, to ensure a future together and basically give them the best life as possible as you would their children, and it was this last part where their relationship was deviating from all that his parents had raised him with on the topic.

As much as he had deemed himself to be ready on all fronts, it were the most inconvenient times like these where he was proven wrong. The customs of a tradional gentleman didn’t seem to hold up so well in practice when courting another member of the same sex, and it struck him then and there that even in a culture like their’s he had been far too preoccupied with keeping up appearances instead of deciding for himself. It had very much begun and ended with the embrace. ”It is only natural after all for someone if you end up loving them.” In between waiters passing by Yoshihisa reached out with hand to cup one of Izumi’s, giving it a soft squeeze before letting go as they were about to be discovered. Not completely being able to shake off other people’s eyes upon them, it was at the very least a start worthy of his intentions: He was interested in Izumi not because society deemed it necessary or because of political gains simply because it was the son of the Hokage. No, he was here because he wanted to be, to see if the spark was there that brought them together, make each other happy, complete each other even. From how his heart ached at the mere sight of the boy, it was safe to assume he already had some of his answers.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi couldn't help but say that... as he had no idea what was which as he never really had done this before... Now that he thought about it, all the places he had gone to was his old house, the main Uchiha household or the ramen place where he was now, more frequent to find. This was a whole change for Izumi, on which he curiously started to look around, look towards the waiter and back towards his companion. A smile formed as he looked towards him, that same smile grew wider. He still didn't fully understand this feeling quite right, but he did feel the butterflies turn up wild. As almost if they had stayed more dormant towards now. "Hmm... Then I guess I will just have to say that I will treat us sometime..." He said and stuck out his tongue at that matter, just a bit that it would seem teasingly. "Or I will just buy us dinner and cook for both... If you dare to eat it..." He said with a chuckle on the end and kept looking towards the other. The rest didn't bother him as for now.
He listened towards the other talking about how he felt that when he took him somewhere it was his treat... and on this Izumi nodded. "Then next time... I will take you for dinner... lunch... or even a day out." He said with a soft voice but a humming tune was still lingering, Izumi himself was enjoying this.

”It is only natural after all for someone if you end up loving them.” His hand was cupped in the next moment, but Izumi gave a soft smile as it stopped... he didn't want to stop holding hands... How strange as it felt, he wanted to stay close to him, just like that night. Many thoughts were going through his mind. He turned his hand to see if the other would mind to hold it longer or not... Even he started to act a bit unsure if this was allowed thank to the other's behavior.. "S-say... uhm.. What have you done today..?" Izumi tried to let a topic start as how it went like right now. "and... what will you be doing later...?" He said and as soon as the things were brought he would if the hands weren't taken, wrap his hands around the cup. He took a moment to look inside and take a small breather, why was he suddenly so nerveus after that last question... and with that, his mind went wandering to many different kind of things.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Dinner?” Yoshihisa, entirely caught off guard by the offer to the point where he resorted to blinking sheepishly for far longer than he would have liked, was rendered speechless. His initial instinct told him to politely decline, at the very least until he had persuaded the Hokage that he was worthy of his son’s affection, but he never quite made it past the first word -or first syllable for that matter-, dumbfound in his efforts to explain himself. ”Ma-.. may-..” His throat felt dry, physically and mentally parched for what he knew wasn’t going to be another round of tea, and in his hurried state he nearly found himself grabbing the nearest waiter by the lapel as he placed his next order with a hushed whisper. Aware that even the most generous tip wouldn’t excuse his outlandish behavior and thus making this likely the very last time for him to visit this establishment, the young man at random picked one of the confections as he looked at Izumi with an apologetic smile. ”Please excuse me for a moment.” Before he could get a response he was in pursuit of the waiter who was now standing at the bar, the younger shinobi never getting to see a glimpse of Yoshihisa’s face as it twisted in disgust after finding out the pastry he had settled upon was agar of all things.

A minute or two passed before he made his way back to their table, his cheeks a light hue of red and a peculiar scent accompanying his every breath. While nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary at first glance, there was a rather subtle change in his body language, almost as if he carried himself looser since his return. ”Sorry for keeping you waiting or if God forbid I happened to worry you, Izumi. I just needed some moment to think it over, and all I can say is that I would love to take you up on your offer.” Once more he clasped Izumi’s hands between his own, although this time it wasn’t short lived like it had been before. Whatever doubt had plagued him had vanished, not in the slightest disturbed by any eyes that may be upon them and even going as far as pressing his lips every so gently unto the boy’s fingers. He could not even feel his usual embarrassment at his weakness for needing such a medium to speak with confidence, as all that he had eye for now was the one who’s company he had been blessed with.

”My day has been mostly spend awaiting tonight, as I can’t tell you how much it has managed to light up these past few days to know that I’d get to be in your company again.” He looked over their intertwined hands to lock gaze with Izumi, his deep brown eyes having an unusual abundance of warmth to them, as if they were beaming in their own right. It was a moment that had all the signs it could last as long as they wanted, not even being broken by the arrival of a waitress tasked with delivering a bottle with a honey-tinted liquid and a fresh glass to their table. After she departed, in the corner of his eye he could have sworn she had thrown a quick glance at them from over her shoulder. It didn’t hinder him, as he knew there were reasons aplenty for her actions and if anything it was beyond him now: It shouldn’t stand in the way of their hapiness, even if word got out early. ”Izumi.” His focus lay with the other once again, giving a tender squeeze in his hands as he spoke. ”Tomorrow is an important day to me, but I would much rather focus on how this night goes as it is equally important, if not much so. So when you asked me what I’ll be doing later, what is it you were aiming to hear from me?”

Yoshihisa knew he had not yet shared what the following day might bring them, and while it had mostly been his own fears for the worst outcome, he now wasn’t too sure whether or not it was the right time to tell Izumi if it meant upsetting him. He didn’t want to continue this night knowing it would be dominated by fear or pity, but because it was a product brought forth by their mutual desire to see where it would take them. For once he was able to drown out the doubt in the presence of the object of his love, an opportunity he would not forgive himself for if he let it go to waste. ”Know that there are no wrong answers, so please look deep inside your heart for the one you need.” Another interval where he chose to squeeze the hands, putting emphasis on his words and trying to comfort all the same. There was the slight hankering for another drink, but he knew that it probably wouldn’t help matters much if he started to show signs of weakness at a moment like this. Besides, what else was he going to say that he couldn’t already? There was but one thing that sprung to mind, and if anything it made him want to add a third category on which he wouldn’t want to act this evening, or at the very least ensure that it wasn’t the sole driving force behind his actions.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moment the other bashed off like that... was a moment that made Izumi soon turn rather worried. When he saw the other suddenly run away like that... Many thoughts were going through his head and he started to look a bit dwelling in his tea, soon his gaze turning towards the bar where the other was still standing. "Hm...." Was a soft hum leaving him, in his head, he was going over so many things? Was his facial expression wrong? Had he said something wrong? Might the other had understood something wrong? For him, it took a year as a feeling and a rock fell like on his stomach. Slowly he started to bend over his tea and look towards the liquid that mirrored his own reflection. "Hnnnn...." he muttered and took a nip, then started to look around a bit more. Many thoughts went through his head and eventually, he tried to change his thoughts towards a positive mood... Just to keep himself a bit positive.

Minutes passed and he saw soon Yoshihisa return towards the table. Slowly Izumi tried to look towards the other, study him a bit in a rather worried look. "You... alright..?" He asked as a question as Izumi noticed the small and rather subtle changes. Yet the worries were soon placed away as he listened to him rambling a sorry and a smile got to himself. "no worries..." he said with a caring tune, yet was taking a bit off-guard by the soft and gentle kiss on his fingers. slowly a blush formed on his cheeks and he looked towards his hand, back to the other, back to his hand.

He looked towards the brown hues of the person he was holding very much dear right now. A smile grew soft and caring as he looked towards them, having a little look to what the waiter placed and where... He saw the glance and he took a moment to focus on the other. 'It... doesn't bother him.. that is glad to see...' were the thoughts crossing the white-haired... As he looked back with his empty looking white eyes. As he held the Byakugan implants he held no iris... Making it often people guessing wrong how his mood was exactly. Yet he held his eyes half-lidded and gazed towards the other. He knew for sure... his heart was throbbing in his chest... Almost as if tried to get towards the other with each heartbeat.

”Izumi.” Were the words of him and he got a soft squeeze into his hands... a smile got to him and he tried to go with his thumb over the thumb of the other. Soothing as trying to be. ”Tomorrow is an important day for me, but I would much rather focus on how this night goes as it is equally important, if not much so. So when you asked me what I’ll be doing later, what is it you were aiming to hear from me?” He straightens after this and the blush got a bit more... he stuttered a bit and didn't really knew how to say it... So he tried to gently pull his hands back, holding them in front of him to show he was going to say it differently, in the language he already knew and knew really well... forgetting if the other did or didn't speak it. "Uhm... I uhm... Wanted to... uhm..." He took a moment, turning really shy, hiding his face in the palm of his hands, breathe for a moment. "I-I... w-wanted to-to... ask... if-f y-you wanted..." He stuttered over the words in the palm of his hands and last moment he got his head out of the hands. "Wanted you to stargaze with me..." He said blunt and louder then he thought he would... And people turned around... He felt like he could sink really really deep right now and hid again in his hands... Beet red that even the tips of his ears turned with... "Or... something..." He said and hid a bit... yep, he was honestly very shy right now and didn't knew much to relax at the moment... maybe something to drink would help him, but that was not his first thought.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The more time passed, the more Yoshihisa realized he could get lost in those eyes for as long as he was allowed to, enraptured by their radiant beauty and surprising warmth, their.. His thoughts would spiral from there on out, a respectable course until he had simply run out of adjectives and sugary-sounding qualities to describe what he may very well have called some of the best features of the boy, that in itself not meaning much: For the life of him he couldn’t name a single bad one through the haze of his rose tinted glasses and starting buzz. As uncharacteristic as it was -perhaps downright alien- the older shinobi felt so at ease, blissful even in the company of Izumi that he could almost get used to it if it wasn’t for the fact that decision wasn’t entirely up to them to make.

Yanked straight back to the here and now upon the sensation of the other’s hands pulling back, although he didn’t fight it there weren’t going to be any secrets that he’d have preferred for it to last indefinitely. ”Deep breaths.” The words were but a whisper, but they were unmistakably in the same tongue as an indication that he understood what Izumi was saying. In order to keep his hands occupied while awaiting the response, he started pouring a drink and after a short inner debate slid it over to the other side of the table. ”It’ll help ease the nerves a bit.” Yoshihisa gave a sly wink as he watched his companion intently, briefly toying around with the idea to ask him for what reason he had taken to using this language in particular, or how he knew it at all. In the end he decided against it, although just as he was about to make the request for another fresh glass he was caught off guard -along with the occupants of the surrounding tables- as the boy blurted out his request. A pause followed during which couldn’t help but unblinkingly stare for what seemed to him like hours, until he eventually gave in and burst into laughter. ”For a minute there I was thinking you were going to ask me something different entirely. That said, it goes without saying that I’d love to go and watch the stars with you.”

The feeling of his heart pounding away in his throat gradually subsides, for he indeed had expected something more along the lines of whatever the second option might entail. ”You gave me quite the scare there.” His laughter had turned into a slightly embarrassed chuckle, dying down completely upon closer inspection of Izumi: He could tell he had poured his heart into the proposal, and more than anything he was making it harder on him if he continued to act the way he did. He couldn’t help but reach out for the boy’s hand in his efforts to comfort him all the while struggling not to get lost in those eyes again as he had before. ”Would you prefer it if we did that sooner rather than later? If it helps you to get away from all the prying eyes we may be better off making it a star-lit picnic of sorts?” There wouldn’t be much guesswork on the road to find out which he would personally choose over the other, beaming the way he did. Patiently awaiting the answer, Yoshihisa tasked himself with refilling their glasses, subconsciously having decided now would be the time to top them off nicely: They had already crossed that bridge, and with his sense of clarity properly muddied, it wasn’t like he wasn’t somewhat curious to find out where the second half of the night would take them. And with that thought his alcohol-fueled blush became almost indistinguishable from his own.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The male was stuttering beyond word where he couldn't even do a single thing anymore. Starting to talk with his hands he tried to get a little bit more out then just the stutters that had left his throat. Slowly he started to fiddle with his fingers as he had tried again... His nerfs were going through the roof right now. The words of the other were the moment on how his brain was stopped for a moment. Looking up at him he listened.
He took a couple of those breathes, it did help a bit but because of the nerfs... his eyes filled with liquid and he started to blurt out his request.... The people around looked at them, some with a huge glare like vision, some were smiling and others soon were focussing back on their dinner or drinks.

Izumi was hiding now in his hands had turned terrible shy. So shy he didn't want to stop hiding at first... The laugh of the other didn't help much with the way he had been feeling right now. ”For a minute there I was thinking you were going to ask me something different entirely. That said, it goes without saying that I’d love to go and watch the stars with you.” His own feeling slinking more and more... leaving no more space for a little bit of back for himself. The chuckle was slowly subsiding and he started to peek through his hands, the redness of his cheeks just a little bit visual for the other, if he did, took note of them. "Hmmg..." Was just a noise leaving the male's throat? He saw the hand coming for his own and did let the hand being taken away and taken by the person he adored so much right now... He tilted his head and started to look more towards them.

”Would you prefer it if we did that sooner rather than later? If it helps you to get away from all the prying eyes we may be better off making it a star-lit picnic of sorts?”

Izumi took a moment to think, let different kind of options go through their head... Yet his own head wasn't thinking right, right now. "S-sure..." The sound was just a whisper leaving the males lips. He wanted to get out of here, get away from the mistake he had made right now. "L-let's do that..." He said and would with his free hand, drink up the drink he had been given. It sorted his feelings out a bit, easing the sharp edges he had of sinking through the floor. The sharp corners from the embarrassment were soon gone and the male would make sure they had at least a little bit of clean place left. He straightened his clothing and started to look a little around, everyone had been going back to their own things, just a single head turned as they started to make their leave. "S-so... what should we bring..? I could bring smores..?" He said a little bit unsure... He was still unsure about everything, but with him next to him, he had at least dared to say it now, otherwise, the male didn't have the balls to say it.

[MFT 530+]
[ooc; sorry for the delay QuQ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshihisa had produced his wallet amidst the ‘uproar’, his index finger running across the contents housed inside as he caught a glance of Izumi finally easing up somewhat by emptying his glass. To that end he meticulously resealed the bottle, storing it underneath his coat with one hand and slipping in an additional bundle of bills to pay for the latest expenses he’d made with the other. It was quite a bit more than the amount they were due, yet worth it all the same if it meant they would eventually be allowed back someday. ”Lets have a moment to talk about minor details like that en route.” The young man rose to his feet with nothing more than a light stagger from the alcohol in his system, gathering his wits as he too prepared for their exit. His smile grew rather apologetically as he gently guided the boy by the shoulder past the tables and all those whom had gathered around them, past the front door as the cool breeze came to meet them and through the nightly crowds that packed the streets from end to end, not stopping until they found the first place that could have passed for quiet and peaceful under no other circumstances ever, but would have to do regardless. ”Please don’t hate me for this too much.” And as his words trailed off, Yoshihisa leaned in to press his lips against Izumi’s for a tender kiss, with nothing but the light of the stars to witness them.

His whole body, every fiber in his being had wound up towards it, making it almost praiseworthy that he only gradually deepened the kiss despite being very much enticed to lose himself in the moment. That said, he had managed not to lose sight of the fact that he was acting in a way that may upset the other in unforseen ways: He had half expected to find himself being pushed away, to see tears of terror in those eyes that kept luring him in or whatever else he left to his imagination. And while powerful emotions all, when he eventually did break away to speak -his words conveyed through such endearing whispers he didn’t even know he was capable of- there was nothing but genuinely affection in his tone, further emphasizing that he was not just about to give up. ”I never thought I’d end up owing my heart to such a gentle soul, but now that it has happened I can’t believe I didn’t see it coming.” Much like how he had no recollection of when he had pulled Izumi close to him, but ended up making use of it thankfully nonetheless as his grip tightened ever so gently around the white-haired shinobi. ”Thank you for being here with me, Izumi, and I shouldn’t ask more of you than I’ve already taken. But even I am not perfect: Do you want me to bring you home or would you care to accompany me further?”

He gave his companion the space to just as much catch his breath as it was to gather his thoughts. Slowly he unbuttoned his coat in order to fetch the half-full bottle, his eyes absentmindedly scanning the label to keep himself occupied, a half-arsed act he would swiftly drop before he ended up draping his coat over Izumi’s shoulders: He could barely contain a chuckle at the sight, the boy not as quite as much wearing the piece of clothing as he was vaguely located inside of it due to their size difference. At the very least it would shelter him from the cold that was setting in and would inevitably become more of a problem if they were to stall. ”Hang on tight.” Realizing too late that it may not have made for a proper warning, all Yoshihisa could hope for now was that it left the other too awestruck to pay mind: Soaring through the night sky with him in his arms, on wings so lifelike that it could draw one in to pluck at the feathers he imagined that aside from the initial panic he would have achieved his goal. After all, the flickering carpet of lights down below that was Konoha was truly a sight to behold, as were the thousands upon thousands of stars that lit to the way towards any path they could possibly imagine. ”What do you think.?” Eventually they would have to start making decisions on what to make of their evening, but right now he couldn’t bring himself to break away from the image of Izumi laying in his arms.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was soon calming a bit down again, he looked about the bottle being placed carefully away and started to shift a bit. He took another glance over the other as he started to think what was going on. 'I thought I saw something about him different...' Were the thoughts of Izumi running through his mind as he himself started to stand up also and move a bit around. Soon he felt the hands on his shoulders, and that was the given moment it was actually welcomed as Izumi didn't really dare to look around anymore... So many faces were turned as they stood up for their leave... As hawks, they were watched by just a few, but those few made sure Izumi felt a bit out of place.

The words he heard... he soon took into questioning for himself... 'What would he be meaning with those words...?' Slowly he started to tilt his head... But before he could even do that, he soon felt the lips of the other on his own. The blush was soon re-appearing on his cheeks. His body had started to tense up, this was new, this was unknown... But at the same time... It was strange, it felt safe, it felt loved. His muscles, as quickly as they had tensed up, started to ease up again. His body calming down and his own arms slowly trying to wrap around the body of the other. He... He honestly felt the butterflies going loose in his stomach and the blush staying there like a healthy young person he was. When it was broken up Izumi couldn't help but to pull the other close in a hug and be listening to the heartbeat of the other. His own was rocketing... and he was curious about the other's heartbeat, was it going insane like his own? ”I never thought I’d end up owing my heart to such a gentle soul, but now that it has happened I can’t believe I didn’t see it coming.” The resonating sound of the other talking made him smile, even a soft chuckle and Izumi found himself nuzzling the other gently with his nose against his chest. "Silly... I am thankful, you made me realize which I wouldn't have otherwise on my own." He said with a big smile looking up to the other. There surely was a bit of height difference between the two.

He started to let the other loose and stood there, arms behind his back and a smile along with blush still on his cheek. But a questioning surprise look was soon given as the other started to unbutton... and started to take a glance on the bottle. Only now realizing he never actually answered the others question yet. "Hmm... I wouldn't mind being with you a bit longer, that is if you do not have a problem with it..." He said and nodded a few times to encourage his own sayings.

Everything after happened so quickly, he got the coat of the other and one moment later his feet were above the ground... And high above the ground. "Ha-!!" His voice tuned over and couldn't help but to cling to his lover. Having his eyes shut tight before he even dared to slowly, and slowly open them once more. First one eye... then the other... and he started to look around a little, but didn't dare to move much yet. "S-scary...a..and amazing..!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Each powerful beat of his wings carried them higher, raising them up to the heavens as if he were trying to reach out to the stars themselves. Even over the air’s harsh resonance Izumi could hear how the heart of his courier was racing away, for despite his trademark calm and collected appearance he wouldn’t be able to deny that this was uncharted territory. Although he wouldn’t admit to them aloud the butterflies had gotten hold of the youth just as they had his partner, only further influenced by the alcohol in his system: It was exhilarating to know that these were the treasured moments he got to spend with someone most cherished and beloved, the fact that he got to hold him close like this meant that they were as close to perfect as he wanted them to be. And that for someone like that he could imagine himself making Konoha home.

From the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a slightly bewildered Izumi, in turn making sure to adjust his grip and provide a further sense of security. ”The day I would find fault with your company.. Of course I would love to spend this time together.” His voice could barely be heard over the ever-present gales as they almost seemed to be howling for attention. The biting cold which accompanied them was mostly lost to his bundled-up companion, but regardless started to take somewhat of a toll on Yoshihisa as the sensation got slowly drained from his limbs. Deciding to cut the tour short in favor of Izumi’s safety their descent set in at a steady pace, the more rural outskirts of Konoha shortly after popping out from underneath the cover of night and within minutes they were at the altitude where it became possible to distinguish the fields of crops from one another.

”Hold on tight, I’m setting in for the landing.” By now his toes were close enough to graze the blades of grass as he was soaring across the landscape. What little light they had still seemed plenty to expertly navigate them through the landing process, with all that could be noted as flawed being the fact that the older shinobi was just barely capable of standing on his own two legs when it was finally over. ”Are you alright?” Taking a knee as to allow Izumi to dismount -or hold on if he so wished-, he in the meanwhile did a quick inspection for any potential injuries before pulling the other close in an embrace. Despite very much freezing due to his romantic antics there was this craving for human warmth above all else, as he wouldn’t let go for anything in the world if it meant giving away this moment.

Aside from a chorus of crickets buzzing up the night sky they found themselves surrounded by an oasis of peace and quiet, not another living soul in sight for miles on end. Fields of green stretching as far as the eye could see, with all that came close to standing out being a cottage a little off in the distance and tugged away by a maze of slightly unwieldy hedges. If his gaze would be traced along to the building a pause would follow, eventually breaking for a chuckle as he turned towards Izumi with a smile playing on his lips. ”I suppose this means I should welcome you to my humble abode, even though it is nothing special.” The signs were there that he didn’t intend to dwell on the subject for too long, instead turning his eyes skywards and if there was no protest he would use this opportunity to once more interlock his hand with Izumi’s. ”That can wait for later though, for I do remember that a certain someone wanted to use this time together to go and watch the stars.” And with that said he dropped down on his back, his laughter warm and inviting as he playfully tried to pull his lover along for the tumble down.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His eyes were almost closed because of the wind that was soaring, the same wind that kept the sound away from the lips of the other. Lost in the wind, but he could lipread just a bit to make sure he had understood a little. love to spend this time... Was all that he had caught in the glimpse of the moment. He was however glad about the other, having him this close and slowly he gained a little bit of trust on this flying thing, after all, it was him doing the gliding and such with the clay made wings. Slowly Izumi dared to release a hand and place it on the shoulder of the other. Still having a moment of connection and if needed to embrace the other if he found that the moment would get more tension.

He couldn't help but get this nervous feeling in his stomach as he started to look towards the ground that was set in closer and closer. Slowly swallowing he decided to hide in the chest of the other. "N--" THere was just a mutter leaving him of a letter... But he stayed close... Slightly shivering till the moment they had stopped and the soothing words of the other were sounding. "Are you alright?" For a moment he decided to hang around the other's neck until he felt safe enough again to slowly let go... Touching the ground... was something he would love to have under him. A solid ground instead of flying, and so he learned for himself... Flying wasn't that much fun for him.. Giving off a sheepish grin he started to look towards the ground. "Eh heh...yes... I think I am..." He said and looked to himself, even a hand went through his hairs... His stomach was still swirling around, and so did his head from the flying.

”I suppose this means I should welcome you to my humble abode, even though it is nothing special.” He let his eyes roam around the area, trying to memorize it as well as possible for the night setting. "Hey... it is a roof above the head...right?" He snickered and saw how the other lay down with the words he had asked earlier. A gentle gaze was placed upon his own face and he sat down by the other... Puzzling with something in his mind... Thinking and thinking he gained a color on his cheeks, a healthy one and the manner that he was thinking about something... But moments later he placed it into motion and gave the other a soft peck on the nose and started to lay against him on the ground, watching the starts and instantly in his mind... He went like: Did I do that right? What if he didn't want that? Was I to bolt? I just followed my feelings... what if...

The eyes sometimes went more towards Kodoma because they were... Prettier than that the stars could shine.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Not a big fan of flying, I see?” Even in the dark of night it wasn’t unthinkable to see how the other had turned a shade greener since the last they had solid ground beneath their feet, not in the slightest helped by the fact that he had been navigating drunk as they went. The sheepish grin was returned by one of his own, thoroughly embarrassed by his rushed course of action. For although Yoshihisa would have surely prevented harm from befalling Izumi he also had to admit it had turned out far from the romantic outburst he had initially envisioned it as.

Backed up by the alcohol in his system he chose not to dwell on these thoughts for too long, instead folding his wings in order to shelter them from the chilly breeze which nipped away at each part of them unfortunate enough not to be covered properly. Within no-time they housed the couple like a makeshift cocoon, a cozy and warm husk keeping them sufficiently protected from the elements with last but certainly not least the added benefit of being safely tugged away together. ”Is it warm enough for you, not too cramped?” The tip of his nose meanwhile still radiated with that pleasant warmth after receiving the kiss, the cottony sensation which had filled his head as a result made it even harder to concentrate on whatever it was that supposedly took priority at this point. His usual self seemed so foolish though, for even with his thoughts scrambled they always seemed to be coming right back to the boy that lay beside him, an obvious candidate worthy of his undivided attention where before all he could have previously done was guess.

That being said, it wasn’t long until he found himself in the same position as Izumi, unable to gaze up at the stars when he was so much more comfortable looking ba-.. wait. Blinking once, twice, the realization that he had been stared at for the last minute or so dawning on him in a sluggish pace. And with that another minute went by where he couldn’t tear away from those beautiful eyes, what little light that fell upon them making them almost appear translucent and only adding to the mystery which they held. Deep within it reawakened the desire for a romantic gesture to win over the heart of the person he had began to admire, love even: Part of him wanted to burst into song, a tenor with a voice so breathtaking it would be the singlemost instrument deserving of describing him feelings. Another side to him was convinced the breath would be wasted, instead set on eternalizing the moment by means of clay, paint, whatever it took. All in the end lost out to what almost seemed hopelessly quaint by comparison, but regardless was the closest to his heart: His lips had connected with Izumi’s shortly after he had hoarsely whispered the words that he instinctively felt should accompany the act. ”Izumi, I love you..”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"N-no...Not really..." his words were like a mutter, shaken and a little in stress he stuck to his lover for a bit before he would even dare to stand on his own again. Yet he didn't and stayed beside him, his gaze went to the wings that started to shelter them both, he enjoyed the time they were together right now. "No... Never like this..." he said and started to nuzzle back into the other. It wasn't too cramped or to warm when he was with him... He liked it this way.
He was looking towards his lover and as time passed, he kept looking and looking. That certain color... would soon turn out to be his favorite, he could swear that would be the case. Because never, had he gazed into someone's eyes this long. A feeling got to him, something that he was unsure to follow or not. He had pecked him on the nose and so many questions went through his mind, so many that eventually, he started to doubt himself so badly that he looked towards the starts instead of his lover now, having this blush over his cheeks and nose as he looked. His facial, however, turned from slightly annoyed to a happily surprised... They.. they kissed, if only if was for a brief second, they had a kiss... They kissed... The red color in his face got worse and he had a feeling he had to hide... hide to calm down not only himself but also for his heart as that was going into overdrive for him. Unknown he started to hide against his lover and had left a small squeal in the progress.
Slowly he started to move again, being able to lean above the other. Being still red in his face and slight pouty. "I... I love you too...B..But you made me feel all strange now!" He said and pinned it on him as he was new to everything of this, every new feeling was new.

[ooc: NPC Izumi]
WC: 338]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Barely registering he was being used as an impromptu body pillow by his beloved companion, Yoshihisa watched on slightly dazed in the aftermath of both the kiss and the exchange of their heartfelt confessions. At the same time every inch of him felt so vibrant with boundless energy, wanting to express himself in ways his brain just couldn’t comprehend anymore. What remained of a script was promptly thrown in the wind as he dug his fingers into Izumi’s shoulders all the while resuming the kiss with ever deepening levels of passion. Everything about his lover radiated this indescribable beauty, an overwhelming sense of admiration he had been searching for not only as an artist, but on the most basic level as a human being. Was this what it was like to experience love for the very first time?

”Strange how, exactly?” He vaguely recalled the words spoken by the other, and while he had been blissfully stuck on the first half, the second half managed to bring a ripple of concern to the surface: Had he been too straightforward in his declaration and in the proces-.. The thoughts were just as quickly stifled as they had managed to bother him, for even through the pink haze which occupied his head he could bring himself to reason that now was not the time to spiral ever downwards and be lost to his worries. After all, his confession had been met with one of Izumi’s own, and he didn’t appear to be torn up about it. For while it was hard not to read the levels of embarrassment it had put him through, nothing about it made it seem like he particularly minded it either. ”So do I, but it doesn’t feel bad either. More like.. there is knot untying somewhere and instead of waking me up like I had expected it just.. doubles down.”

He was only remotely aware that he had been spouting nonsense, but it came as close to describing his own feelings as he possibly could, deep down wishing that it synced perfectly with Izumi’s train of thought. Gently clasping his hands around his lover’s Yoshihisa couldn’t help but act upon the first thought that came to mind: His lips sealed an ever tender kiss at the tips of those slender fingers, a wave of warmth surging throughout his body upon doing so. It could be read from the blush that crossed his features during the brief intervals where he hadn’t buried his face to shower the young shinobi with affection, from the smallest of kisses to lovebites backed with just enough self preservation that he wouldn’t leave obvious marks somewhere they could easily be spotted. ”Just tell me when.. if you want me to stop.” Despite not a soul being around for miles on end, he couldn’t raise his voice above the typical hushed whispers, yet standing above his initial worries to be discovered: This time he had no intention of letting anyone interfere what was very much their moment together.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back