Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Válka, co je to dobré? [Private]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dark. The abyss of the night had fallen and Souji was home once again. The dark dealings... the betting. The money... missions. Jewels. All the unholy confessions locked away here. For the sake of what? Souji was a nobody right? to those who did not know... many things hid in the darkness, many things would be humbled by the silence of it. The unwavering thoughts of what could and should be there. The mystery of the unknown. Souji yearned for nights like this. And after becoming a good acquaintance of Akechi's hopefully good enough to have him meet again on such shady terms with the Tsuchikage. Either way this was something Souji had planned for a while... since the Keep. Souji was just going to be there to make sure things went smoothly. There was already talk of another man like Akechi that entered the village but Souji had no more information on the situation other than the Keep records.

"Where are these guys...", Souji was sure that he was in the spot he told them he'd be. Looking up in the Cave of Wonders, Souji was very sure.... that he was going to have an interesting night. It was about midnight... and there was alot to get done. Souji was off Gate duty for the next hour... So, it was going to be epic. An Epic Hour...

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Breathing softly, Endo walked up from the shadows dressed in dark shinobi garb and with his face somewhat hidden by a mask made of the same cloth material as his robes. His eyes being the only things visible about his face, his ebony skin shone through with his exposed hands to which he pocketed even those in the folds of his robes. Walking up to Souji he cleared his throat to acknowledge himself before taking his place leaning up against a wooden beam. The place was more unstable then the Iwa government liked to let on but it was one of the best places for discussing things that really shouldn't be being discussed. So, for the small price of maybe having a cave in, there was the benefit of true and total privacy. Now if only he could figure out how to get some sort of circulation in here. The air was atrocious.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”For some reason this is what I expected when I hear about a place called the “Cave of Wonders.” Most people would find something positive in such a name, but I think it suits true wonder. The seedy dreams of people that wish to create a phenomenon in their image,” Akechi spoke, warping from the shadows and appearing alongside Souji, a long black cloak masking everything but his face. The reddened eyes of the Sharingan remained active as he looked over at the stranger, an earthen man that seemed to be somewhat hiding his true identity. There was something ominous in the air. It was the aura of a conversation that probably wouldn’t be pretty.

Honestly, he was waiting for the time when the truth would finally have to come out…

”So Souji. What was it that you wanted to discuss? Well… I guess the important question is…” He paused for a moment, the man’s glowing red eyes shifting toward Endo as if to observe the man. You could never be too suspicious after all. ”Is this the man that you wished me to meet?” Akechi asked under the darkness of the cave. Seemed like this would be an interesting conversation…

To the say the least.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Endo arrived. Good, the Kage was rather prompt... and it was imperative that this would go on as planned. Souji would be in and out, and this was going to be as quick as he could possibly make it. Bowing his head before the man, he noticed the silhouette of Akechi approaching. He always had a knack for speaking quite phonetically, with such poise that would make you wonder how versed was he in these sorts of situations. Either way, the stage was set... Souji was very sure of himself but this could turn out bad if he did not think first.

"This may seem awfully shady, but Akechi... This is Endo. He is a comrade, very well respected and known in the village. I just wanted you two to meet one another. As you are coming from out of the country... and Endo might be someone you can find 'work' under., Souji's pale Aqua hues would make contact back and forth with Akechi and Endo making sure things werent placed anywhere where they need not to be. Though again, Souji knew his place... He would not be staying long because his Rank did not determine the information that would be used here. He knew Endo's talk of War before resonated with himself and Lightning... but Souji was just another Warrior. He had no say when it came down to it. He'd be made out to be a traitor if he turned his back on the military leader...

It'd be like turning his back on the Gods...

Oh wait... He already questioned their existences in the first place now. Either way... It was time.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Red, blue and green . . . the irony of the differing eye colors wasn't lost on Endo, it actually reminded him of a children's story about three super-heroines created in a scientist lab. Endo wasn't a super-heroine but this was indeed an experiment with trust. His emerald eyes scanning from Souji to this Akechi. The fact that Souji indicated the shady aspect of this meaning sadly had little to do with the dim light, or the fact that none of them exactly had simply just walked into the place like normal folk. Clearing his throat a bit, Endo spoke, introducing himself as civilized people often did. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Akechi, to what do we owe the pleasure of you visiting our fine village in these turbulent times? Surely you didn't come here simply to chat about the weather. " It was a start, but Akechi would carry it from there as he would. Endo wasn't in the business of forcing people to reveal their thoughts unless he was inspiring fear on the battlefield. It would be at this appropriate of times that he'd slide silver rimmed spectacles from within the folds of his garments and place them as they belonged, on his face. It was hard enough making out faces in crappy light, not wearing his prescription glasses simply to look cool wouldn't do him any better.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”More than ‘seem,’ Souji-san. More like the both of you went through great lengths to ensure that this little meeting stay discreet,” Akechi assessed, a slight grin appearing across his face as he explained his opinion on the current situation. What they were about to discuss wasn’t something that was meant to be repeated… at least not unless they were among those who were involved. Honestly, Akechi had no idea what this was all about, but bringing the young Uchiha to this dark cave could only mean one thing…

The dopey facade that he attempted to disguise himself in had been seen through. They knew that he was more or less a mercenary, and that he could even stand on par with themselves. Why else wouldn’t they attempt to simply muscle him into doing whatever they wanted? That was the way a village responded to everything… with a bit of muscle. In fact, these two individuals may have wanted Akechi to act as just that…

Muscle.

”Pleasure to meet you too, Endo-sama. Just Akechi is fine though,” Akechi responded, his eyes resting on the shadowy figure of Endo’s. ”I’m looking for work so to speak. Perhaps you have a job for me?”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shrugging, Endo blinked and lowered his head to nod. "You'd be correct in that assessment, most of the villagers wouldn't look to kindly on their Tsuchikage meeting with some random stranger. That's how rumors get started after all." Ah, the art of name dropping, it was always good for totally throwing things off kilter a bit. In any event, Endo carried on as if he hadn't missed a beat. "In any regard, I'm in need of certain talents. Rumor has it that there's a treasure somewhere below the city of Iwagakure and I aim to find it, only from all indications of what's been revealed to me, there's something guarding that which I seek. Help me make it to Hell and back and you'll never have to want for wealth ever again." It was simple really, reel him in with a basic mission prompt and see if he was actually worthy enough to carry out the real task that Endo needed him for. Building trust would come in time and if he could trust this guy to get him past the so called "Mad Titan" that he'd been reading about in the ancient text then perhaps he could hire him on to knock off a few international loose ends.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Ah, the Tsuchikage. Makes sense. I hadn’t had enough information to make the determination between Kage, Daimyo or Sennin. I guess it’s just excellent instincts that it was my first guess,” Akechi spoke with a grin on his face. After all, he simply loved deductions and making intelligent assumptions based off of limited information. It wasn’t too hard to decipher that this Endo figure was someone very high on the food chain looking to do something that would reflect badly on his political stature. The dull and secretive environment that he chose for this meeting, Souji’s sudden formalness, and the tone of superiority in the man’s voice. All signs simply pointed toward this man having some form of leadership status within the village.

Though weird, Akechi found this meeting to be a bit more reassuring than most would have. Instead of feeling like he had been discovered by a pack of hunters, he felt like he had fallen into a more favorable situation. The Tsuchikage seemingly knew of Akechi’s “position” in the world, though not necessarily his origin. I guess for all intents and purposes, he would have to be described as a mercenary…

Just in case anyone started to ask any of the more probing questions.

”Certain talents?” He questioned rhetorically, falling silent as Endo went over his proposition. Akechi had asked for a job but he didn’t expect to be given one that promised such valuable rewards shortly after arriving in Iwagakure. I mean, “never wanting for wealth ever again” would sound too good to be true to anyone. He was skeptical, even more than he was intrigued but he’d at least hear the man out. ”You want me to retrieve some type of legendary treasure from underneath your village? Sounds enticing. And different from what I expected. I thought you were going to make me assassinate a Kage or something.” That last part was a joke because…

Well, you know how it goes on NC.

”Needless to say I’m interested in venturing into what you call hell. What exactly are we looking for though?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OOC: My bad dudes. Wont happen again.

Looking around and just taking in the information he was given. There wasnt anything he really wanted to say at this point. He was just here to bring the two together. He was the shadow... just making sure if a fight broke out he would be able to break it up with his binds. Aside from that he was just posted on the wall of the Cave looking at the two as they conversed. Assination of Kages? This was very good information that he needed to have at his disposal. Especially when dealing with foreign countries. Souji was the type to want the assasination of the people that would be looking to rise against them. Everyone was a threat to Iwa in his mind, but he was going to keep quiet about it for now. Just nodding as they spoke showing that he was still listening.

Though, he would not address until he was addressed... and thats just what it would be until further notice.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Assassinate a Kage? For some very odd reason the notion of such a thing made Endo laugh heartily. Slapping his knee he leaned against a nearby structural beam and took in air after the oddly strange outburst of playfulness. Was he even ready for that type of warfare yet? "Well, with all due respect, I'd just love to completely eradicate the Kazekage down in Sunagakure but from all the rumors I've heard of that desert purgatory, the blow hard's comings and goings are secrets wrapped tighter than a mummy." On second thought, getting rid of the threat of Suna would be one for the books and it would certainly ease up some room in the crowded West but again, the problem was a lack of information on that front. Figuring out exactly where Suna was wasn't the issue. While he'd never been there really wasn't a shortage of people who couldn't walk him right up to the front gates. Provided they had gates . . . Iwa was underground and they didn't have traditional gates. Was it cooler beneath the desert floor? Maybe they had an underground sea like Arcadia . . . Mind ramblings, but with the mentioning of assassinating Kage, Endo was suddenly intrigued. "Ever killed a Kage before? I mean, not that I'm scared of you attempting to do that Uchiha thing that Uchiha commonly do but . . . well . . . these are indeed strange times we live in." Yeah, completely sidetracked by world politics.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gauging reactions was an ability that Akechi took great pride in. Often times, shinobi tended to say a lot more with their body language than they did with words. In fact, it was like that with most people but Akechi found assessing a shinobi’s body language a bit more interesting. Why? Because a shinobi tended to believe that they could shield their true thoughts or emotions under a veil of bullshit. It was all quite interesting.

”Well, you’ve grown quiet.” The young Uchiha commented, shooting a glance over toward Souji before his eyes shuffled back toward the Tsuchikage and his laughter. While Souji seemed to delve deep into some rather quiet introspection, Endo seemed to laugh it off… before stating his rather bloodthirsty dream of eradicating another village’s leader. Seemed like he was some type of warmonger, or at least another person that wanted to alter the political landscape of the world by minimizing the chakra distribution. Well… at least he wasn’t requesting that Akechi do his dirty work for him. Or was he?

”Attempting to do that Uchiha thing?” Akechi asked quizzically, partially giggling as he repeated the man’s sentiment in his head. Did he really believe that Uchiha were that treacherous and destructive? If he did then what of Akechi? Though he wasn’t a full blooded Uchiha, he possessed eyes that were considered to be sacred among the Uchiha, and he had even evolved them to heights that only the greatest of the Uchiha could obtain. Surely, he wasn’t attempting to utilize one of these “despicable” and “unpredictable” psychopaths for one of his “extra secretive” missions?

”Not me, personally. However, I wonder if it’s this world’s bias that drives my people toward such treachery or psychosis in response to the injustice that such bias causes, ” Akechi commented, stroking his chin before finding himself a nice wall to post up against. ”By the way, Endo-sama. You never answered my question. What exactly am I looking for? I wonder if it has anything to do with your… ‘fantasies’ about the Kazekage.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Quiet? Souji had not grown quiet, he just knew his stance in this world. He was a pawn. To be used at the whim of the leaders of his country. He was the guardian of his people. He would love, to act on his own accordance. Oh well he was a slave in his village, but a free man to those looking in. It didnt bother him though, Souji lived for Stone. And as sure as his body was adept to the shadows would he die for this country. "I'm still here Akechi, I have nothing to say, because my Kage is a man that I trust... However...", lifting his gaze and tracing it along the layers of earth all around him.

"I will say that I love the conversation... and if my helpful hand is needed to move things along... Be sure that I can go straight up to the Kazekage and pick a fight if need be...", confident? No. He was sure he'd die. But, Souji was a strategist. He was... a snake. Though a snake only to those who did not have his supreme loyalty. Endo was one of those few that he'd give his life to in order to protect. Those very few included the whole of Earth Country. The Few. The Proud. The Brave. Akechi might not have understood how the mind of Souji worked but he was definitely not someone that would turn his back on another when he promised to. He was here, to make sure, Endo was alive and well. Tis was the life Souji lived, always in the Shadows of the prevailing Shadows... always to be forgotten while the others in charge took the glory for his works.

"I'm here to make sure everything is smooth. And to assist with whatever needs my assistance. Nothing less, but so much more if need be...", Souji's stoic facial features seemed to revel in this moment. He had his hands in the cookie jar and boy was there soooo many flavors to pick from. Which type of 'cookie' would come from this cookie jar? And how would it affect the very balance of the world that he knew to be Iwagakure. His home.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Endo drew a bit of a blank face as he gestured in the air before them. "You know that Uchiha thing where they look at something and everything explodes?" Half joking, half simply doing a bit of obvious prying as to how skilled this Akechi fellow was, Endo straightened up his mental hat least he look overly soft and got back on topic. "Alas, as you asked of what I requested, I'm looking for a book. A rather old book but an important one none the less. It has nothing overtly to do with the Kazekage but the tome would allow me to more solidify my place in the grand scheme of things and give me enough of a boost to be able to finally rouse the sleeping "Desert Dragon" to the South of us." He shook his head and sighed. Sunagakure really was a place of no return all things considered. They weren't known for being friendly and they certainly weren't known for traveling beyond their barriers. It was annoying having to look forward to the annoyance in and of itself in handling them in the not to distant future but the possibility always was there that somebody would always make things much easier on him with the right word or two . . .

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Quiet he was not.”

Though the man didn’t speak, Akechi realized what Souji’s place was as he spoke out in response to the Uchiha’s quip. He wasn’t quiet, he simply knew his place. For reasons inexplicable to the young Uchiha, Souji he voluntarily relegated himself to that of a pawn. He was a shadow. He acted as Endo’s eyes, ears, arms and actions, a proxy for the Tsuchikage in order for the man to maintain proper face amongst his more shadowy dealings. When he did show up in person, it seemed that he revealed himself in places where normal people wouldn’t dare to go.

Simple but effective.

”I understand.” He responded to Souji before glancing back over toward Endo. ”Yeah, sure. We also can kill inside of an illusion or turn ourselves into an unstoppable juggernaut. Only when we need to though,” Akechi commented, mirroring Endo’s response with something resembling more of a lighthearted tone.

”A book is going to give you a boost? And you want me to retrieve it? Seems too simple. Where’s the big bad that’s protecting it?” Akechi asked, poking fun at the ‘extra light’ debriefing that he was receiving. It was clear that he was on a strict ‘need-to-know’ basis, something that intrigued him to no end. If it truly was that powerful then there was no doubt that he would be partnered with someone. After all, it wasn’t like these people trusted him or something.

”I’m ready whenever you are. Just let me know who is tagging along. Any women?”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Indeed, Souji was more of a herald of sorts, one that Endo personally liked to have employed at his side for when and if things ever got too exciting. Chuckling a bit but in a far more controlled manner than before, Endo did indeed appreciate the colorful explanation concerning the skills and attributes of the Uchiha. At least though, this Akechi fellow was willing to chase a good story down. "They say that knowledge is power and that book holds the key to secret techniques and ancient weapons that could change quite a few so called unchangeable locations on the map. Whether it's unlocking the true secrets of a cursed pair of eyes or completely dismantling a village gate without ever having to lift a finger, such are the legendary powers that that tome can provide." he paused as he shook his head sighing a bit. "If we could find the darn thing. Alas, if you're willing to help out then I'll just ask that you stick around for about a week more as I handle a few other affairs and you can enjoy the village and city above until I send word for you?" It sure sounded fair but he'd better ask. "Sound fair enough? I mean, I can't exactly guarantee you women but I can guarantee money, and lots of it. To which you could simply let the women find you at that point I'd think." He gave a wry grin but he meant every word of it.

[OOC: Topic Fade to White]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”A weapon? Might be useful.” He said to himself. He was somewhat of a weapon specialist so if there was a shot at a legendary weapon then would be firmly within his interest to keep some of the booty. ”I’m sure I can keep myself busy for a week. I’ll be ready when you call on me.”

A cursed pair of eyes or completely dismantling a village gate without lifting a finger seemed like too dangerous of a power for anyone to have. Simply handing it over didn’t seem prudent to Akechi. At least not without figuring how to dismantle such a thing beforehand. Seemed like he had quite the task on his hands. The question wasn’t if he could find it or not. Akechi was confident in his abilities as a shinobi, and if there were something to be found then he’d find it… simple. Question was… did he feel comfortable handing over such an ability to Endo?

It was a question that he needn’t answer now…

But soon.

A slight bow, a quick turn and a wave later. He was headed off toward a part of the village with far less shade. Seemed like a nice change of pace. ”Until next time Endo-sama.”

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Souji'd smirk as the man left the scene. It was enough to know that this was definitely going to be interesting to see play out. He'd definitely keep the snapshots that he'd taken of this conversation... but he didnt think he'd need it. Looking to Endo, Souji would bow his head, "I'll look into things... however, contact me if you need anything further regarding this situation." if Endo would allow... Souji would leave after speaking in a slew of shadows into the and out of the cave. This was quite interesting indeed....

[Topic Left if allowed.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back