Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vigerous Workout [Training]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata sat outside, staring to the sky, he was relaxing for awhile before he started to excercise like he normally does.His body still hurting from the last time he had been training in this location.

"Maybe I should switch up training spots, I need to get stronger but the same place might be bad, if i trained in new areas atleast then I would get the handle of the terrain, I wont always be in the same location after all, Not like back then."

He soon got to his feet, starting to stretch so he doesn't pull a muscle. At time he would look to the sky, wondering his wherever one goes after death, are his parents watching over him. Proceeding with excercise he started out with jumping jack. Working vigerously as he managed to do a total of 50, a new record for him.

Dropping down he would proceed to do Push ups, having quite an easier time then last as his arms gave out at 47, which is another new record.Panting as he got up and started to slowly jog, getting progressively faster with each lap as by lap 10 he was in a full on sprint. managing atleast 2 to 3 laps in that state, He was burned out for running.

Laying down by the tree he begun doing situps, His body hurting already as it was a strein for him. Pushing himself to the limit he proceeded to do more then 50 this time. Pushing himself till every part of him was sore. Having a hard time moving his body as he just laid there resting till he would get up again, Having accidentally fallen asleep right at the spot he dreamed of more training to get stronger.

[MFT] [WC= 288]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back