Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Visions of the Future (Private)

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora sat in the family courtyard, staring at the new pair of glasses in his hands. His vision had faded a to the point where he needed them now, and he was struggling to decide if he should continue his path of becoming a shinobi at this rate. The stronger I get, the worse my vision becomes... how does that make sense... He thought, putting the glasses back on his face, frustrated by the situation. "Ya know, you're not gonna be even a 'good' clan leader if you can see." Akane walked into the courtyard from the opposite side, clearly enjoying Sora's struggle. "What do you want,
Akane..."
In a flash, she was on him, a kunai in hand, "I want my birthright!" She whispered, viciously, through gritted teeth, "But that's clearly not happening with you around." She stood back, Sora shrugging of his hatred for his oldest sister. "Sorry I'm such an inconvenience to you."

"You still have your uses." She said smugly, getting into a fighting stance, "Spar with me." Sora sighed, and leaned back against one of the support beams that held up the awning to the porch that wrapped around the courtyard, "Can we not do this today..." Before Sora could say more, Akane was on top of him again, kunai outstretched. With almost no time to react, Sora drew his own Kunai and braced for the impact (Basic Safeguard), blocking her attack from causing any legitimate damage. "What the hell, sis!" Sora shouted, focusing intensely on her, hearing her breath, faintly hearing her heartbeat, seeing all her weak points and openings (Eagle Vision), and striking out with a decisive attack (Stab). She disappeared, replaced by a random log, to which Sora once again sighed. "I will have my birthright, little brother..." Akane's voice rang out in an echo across the area. Unable to ralax, Sora, got up and walked inside towards his room. You act like I wanted this... He thought to himself, thinking about what she'd said, but the more he thought about it, the more he started to realize he wanted the clan leadership position. Not for any honorable reason, bu for the sheer purpose to rid the family of Akane once and for all.

[MFT]
WC: 372

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back