Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Vroom Vroom

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had come to my attention that that the new rise of technology, those involving these things called 'vehicles' have been a popular thing for civilians. The only problem? It's also popular with criminals. One of which, the civilians call a 'motorcycle' was recently stolen from a store and the culprit has been tearing through the newly made streets of Cloud, threatening to run people over.

I've never seen one of these things in action, but I was able to find it pretty quick for how loud the thing was. It sounded nearly like a beast. Vroom! Vroom! Was it my imagination or did it just roar? I had caught sight of such a thing in motion. It had two legs, one front and one back, but what would be their feet are these things that rotate really fast. It also had one eye that I guess would resemble its face as the man was holding its ears and twisting them as he was zipping around with the Vroom Vrooms. Yes, I am calling these things Vroom Vrooms. These beasts seemed mechanical in nature and are really fast, maybe even slightly more faster than the average Genin.

But I had no time to marvel at the beast, the Vroom Vrooms were escaping with the criminal. The criminal locked eyes with me for a split second as he sped past me, and I knew that the chase would be on. Focusing chakra to my feet, I would aim to be able to run faster. And so I ran, I ran in between other mechanical beasts, things called 'cars' as I try to 'bob and weave' like that of the motorcycle. I jumped over cars and vaulted over others trying to close the distance. But it seemed to be even faster than myself. I gritted my teeth as I had to think outside the box to reach this thing.

It was no use as I could only focus on the now of dodging and moving with the flow, just keeping up with those mechanical beasts around me. I shook my head as I jumped on top of one of these cars and started to run hop from one car to another. I can hear a lot of people saying "Hey!", "What the hell?!", and other colorful phrases that I won't really repeat unless if I was also in the state of anger. I felt something whiz past me. I had thought it was a bullet, from one of those gun things that some people would have. Turns out this guy had some goons, and they don't want their only chance of a money maker to go down the drain from a ninja.

I had to think on the fly. There was a tunnel coming up and these goons were all in other cars on the roofs. "Why the hell are you all so concerned with having this thing?!" I yell out of the top of my lungs, but whether or not they had heard me or not was a different story, they took aim and fired. These things were single shot, but with the fact of many people, It would prove hard for me to fight in this situation. And judging from the amount of wind resistance I am having, I am at a disadvantage to really use my ranged taijutsu. And too many civilians around for me to use a Ninjutsu all willy nilly. I am not good with Genjutsu, so I would have to use close combat and make sure that these idiots don't also fall to their deaths.

I let out a sigh as I pushed myself to move faster than ever before to push my own limits of seeing if I can outrun these mechanical beasts. I finally got to the first grunt and focused on hand to hand combat. And just as I had thought, I am too close for them to get a good shot off without hitting others. I grabbed him and decided the best way to keep an enemy is to make them stay put. Using momentum, I launched the first guy in the air and flipped through hand seals, water prison. A bad guy suspended up in the ceiling of the tunnel, safe but no longer a threat. Nodding to myself as that had worked, I set out to do the same to his friends.

Once I was done, there were four grunts in the tunnel ceiling floating in their own water prison. Now all that's left is... I see the Vroom Vrooms in the far off distance. I run as fast as I can, but it doesn't seem like I was catching up at all. My muscles started to ache. I wasn't used to this much running, of chasing such an elusive enemy. And they seem to be getting away. NO! NOT YET!

Spectral copies of my weapons came into existence around me. Grabbing the copies of my two lances, Hope and Desire, I had a crazy thought. If these weapons can float around me, wouldn't it be a possibility that I can use these as a means of travel? I threw them down beneath my feet and used chakra to stick my feet to the lances and willed the lances to move propel me forward. It seemed that I am faster than before. But... No, it's not like I am faster, I am just not dealing with the whole split second of landing and jumping parts of moving in between the vehicles. I was gaining on the Vroom Vrooms. And in an instant, I was on him. I looked at him, locking up his body. I quickly followed up with flipping through hand seals to make the bike float in the air and grabbed the criminal to rip his hands away from the beasts ears and had my other hand on the beast to make sure that it won't go anywhere. Soon we had landed safely to the ground. It seemed that there were other shinobi waiting to pick up the criminal. As I seen the work done, I had collapsed from exhaustion. I was aware that some of those gun shot may have hit me, it's just my adrenaline had kept me going through it all. My muscles screamed at me, and my chakra seemed more drained. Was it from all the little stuff adding up? Was it from using jutsu after jutsu? Was it because I had used my weapons to propel myself past what I could normally do?

Despite that my body was telling me that I should not be moving, I got up anyways. It appears as if the owner of the bike was there too. "Aye. Thanks for saving me bike. And cuz you didn't even get a scratch on her, I'll tell you what. Keep her." He handed me some kind of key, I looked at it and at him confusingly. "Ah! Yes, that is a key for your motorcycle. It makes her work." I nodded as I struggled to figure out where the key goes until I finally got it and turned on the Vroom Vrooms. Grabbing its ears like how I saw the criminal do it, I felt the jerking motion of this beast. I had decided to take it slow with learning how to ride such a mechanical beast known as a motorcycle.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back