Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wakahisa Hayato [Stone]

Wakahisa Hayato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Wakahisa Hayato

Physical Description:
Hayato is a young male with pale skin (not unhealthy, just pale), black hair cut into a short mohawk, and eyes of an intense, almost metallic shade of silvery grey. He has broad shoulders and is tall and heavy for his age (about 5ft 7in tall and 150lbs) without noticeable excess fat. He often wears loose-fit dark trousers, a dark sleeveless gi top, as well as the inevitable sandals(though with closed toes), with dark wrappings going from mid-foot to mid-calf as well as from mid forearm to knuckles, and a dark belt. When venturing beyond the village (or when he's cold), he also adds a hooded cloak of forest green with a brown slash pattern.

Mental Description:
Hayato has something of a cold demeanor, his emotions are relatively muted, but when something does stir them, they are startlingly intense. He's not malicious when unprovoked, but he won't go out of his way to be helpful unless he has something to gain thereby. He's usually observant and logical, but when he gets really focused on something, his concentration on the main issue overpowers any peripheral thought, regardless of it's relevance.

History:
Hayato was born 11 years ago in Iwagakure to non-ninja parents who are the proud owners of a modest forge and supply a small amount of the village's kunai, shuriken, and other less common bladed implements and tools. Hayato often helps his father with spreading the steel, but when he's alone with his friend, Sabaku, they practice with the discarded weapons, keeping them trim and fit. He tends to keep people at arm's length, and because of that, he doesn't have many friends other than Sabaku, but he looks up to the shinobi that come to his families shop and longs to be one of them. He has never spoken of this desire to his parents, but as time moves on and he gets older, his chance to make good on his dreams are moving on with it. He has been afraid to reveal this ambition to his parents, as he is still an only child, with the family business growing, and the perilous life that the shinobi lead, he thought his parents would be less than thrilled by the prospect of their only son joining the academy. But he knows that if he keeps putting it off, he will never see his dreams become a reality. Finally, it's his 11th birthday, he and his parents have finished cleaning up after dinner, his father asks him what it is he wants for his birthday. Hayato licks his lips nervously and swallows, then he squares his shoulders and meets his fathers gaze without reservation, “I want to join the academy.”

His father's eyebrows lifted in surprise, “The academy? Since when? What brought this on all of a sudden?”, his voice was puzzled. His mother reached over to touch her husband's arm, staring with concern at her son but remaining silent.

“Since before I was old enough to enter” Hayato replied, with quiet fervor.

“But why now?”

“The older I get, the less likely I'll be accepted and the further behind I'll be, so the sooner the better”

His father raised his hand, “No, that's not what I meant, I mean why not when you were 8 or 9?”

It was Hayato's turn to look uncertain, “I didn't believe that you would approve, I mean,” he looked from his father to his mother and back, “I'm your only son and the life of a shinobi is dangerous. And there's the forge, who will help you the business?”

“Your mother and I managed the forge just fine before you came along.", he responded, dry amusement evident in his tone. "But you are right, it's a dangerous life, why do you want this?” His eyes focused sharply on those of his son's, waiting for a reply.

Hayato met his father's stare without flinching, “I want to serve my village, to bring it prosperity. I want to protect it and the people it shelters. But mostly,” he took a deep breath, “I want to find my limits, to truly test myself against everything the world can throw at me and sample all it has to offer! I want to see far off lands and discover secrets nobody else knows! I want to be strong enough to shape my own destiny!” He faltered, letting his passions free always made him self conscious, but he did not break eye contact. He stared at his father waiting for a response.

His father regarded him with a hand over his mouth, concealing a smile, trying to seem as if he was thinking over his son's words, but he had already decided. “Go to bed.”

“But father-”, Hayato began, his eyes blazing with determination.

He raised his hand forestalling any further argument, “We have to be up early if we're going to the academy tomorrow.”

Hayato froze and a fierce joy filled his heart, he jumped up and grinned showing his pleasure, “Yes father!” and he dashed off to his room. He doubted he would get much sleep with all that excitement pumping through his veins, but he figured that he should try, tomorrow was after all, an important day!

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Senju Zenichi]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back