Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Walking Plague (Tsuyoshi Junko)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He knew when to go as he placed eye's on the hospital day and night for the man Kahako-San described. Her idea on camera surveillance aviation was definitely good. His mech birds were small enough to carry a single wide camera lens device, It fed old analog broadcast short burst to a device about the size of a book. Which he hide in plain sight. Carved within a book he carried with him. He could sneak the device with him into most places. Like the hospital after admitting himself.

It was such fun for Keiji, It made him smile for awhile when he got two birds working in unison to feed video and audio to the small screen. The video and audio came through a bit rough, color wasn't clear enough but he was making due with scraps he found throughout the city.

It wasn't hard for Keiji to gather the intel on this man. Junko-san was a high ranking med-nin withing kumogakure with the title of Sennin. What office he works in at the hospital, his time of work hours? He tried to get things right, delivered the letter by bird when he spotted Junko on his way to the hospital, deliver the letter and arrive at the hospital ahead of him.

Keiji made sure to use the room he procured not far from the hospital. He had many safe rooms and lab warehouses across Kumogakure. When his birds picked up, he was gone from his safe room from by leaving a window to the rooftops. It was just a few building hops and he would be near the entrance to the hospital. He was more nimble and quick now that his body grew familiar to the changes. He was able to curb himself with his medication, but he always needed his devices to help him travel. He created a pneumatic and electric powered grappling hook gauntlets for said purpose.

They shot out silently as they latched to siding's and to keep him steady on falls down to the ground. He wasn't like shinobi, he was just a normal civilian. Unlike what Kahako wrote in her letter, yes, he was trained to be a shinobi. Yet he gave up that career when seeing how his friends just wanted to do ninja things, go on missions and risk themselves. Keiji just wanted to make cool technology, hang out like normal people with his friends, make great medicine for people to live healthier and happier lives.

But as Keiji stood at the entrance to the hospital waiting for Junko to arrive. He could hear it whispering in his ear, the demon's voice was insipid and smooth. It was somber and slow. Like trying to lull you into a sense of ease. When hearing it, Keiji wondered how Satou felt hearing a demon whisper into his mind. He didn't expect to get the answer this way.

No, no you would have rather picked at his brain wouldn't you Keiji-San? Whispered the monster that was now plaguing Keiji's mind. He did his best to ignore the creature's whispers Not only the monster in his brain, but the blood coursing through his veins, Kahako's blood within her and subject zero. Ketsueki Satou.

He stood patiently in front of the hospital, a big blue hoodie with a big front pouch to rest his hands and keep warm as he kept the hood up. His long shaggy blonde hair spilling out. He covered his burning eye's till he could see Junko on the screen hidden in his book. The metal bird's hidden above him on ledges. When Junko approach's he would speak. "Gin Keiji. Pleasure to meet you, Tsuyoshi Junko." He closed the book, gave a simple bow and stood looking the man eye to eye. His own glowing unnaturally bright, like embers in a fire. "I believe we have a bit to discuss in private. As I believe it could endanger many lives." Keiji spoke calmly, but shallow. Weak. His skin was pale and sickly looking, his hair though once bright lustrous blonde was now faded. Around his neck a visble collar of vicious bite marks that scarred over. Keiji didn't bother to put on make up or hide the change. He needed Junko to see it anyways.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It had been what...a week since Junko's return to the bone chilling village he called home. Many greetings were filled with excitement, but none were like his families as their greetings engulfed him with love.

The orphans cheered at Junko's return while his son's tackled him with hugs and tears. Last but not least, his wife gave many kisses as her husband made it back safe. Luckily, things didn't go too far in front of the kids or another child would've been created. Overall, it was home sweet home and the sennin was getting back into the swing of things, starting with proper updates and the medical branch as a whole.

Wearing their medical attire, Junko and his assistant Kireina exited the susukino district and was on their way to the hospital.

"I must say, it's good to have you back."

"Good to be back. I missed my wife's cooking."

"That's sweet." Kireina said smirking as she looked down at her clipboard. Raising a few pages, she focused on her writing and various other documents as her heels clicked with each subtle step.

"Did you manage to schedule a meeting time for me and the Raikage?"

"Yes sir, that will be today after tomorrow during your lunch."

"Perfect, how am I on paper work?"

"Only a few stacks sir. Although they are still pretty hefty stacks, it's nothing much to them. Mostly signature here and there. Review this and that. I took care a lot as you requested before you left."

"Good. Thank you."

"Kitsune put in some extra work as well, but I believe she took things to the Raikage himself."

"Hmm, alright. What's the Status updates on Kitsune, Osu, Kahako, and Akane?" Junko asked raising a brow.

"Let's see, the research and development is pretty much the same. Nothing new as far as Kitsune and her department as a whole. Of course the department was utilized for its fair share of missions here and there." Flipping through more pages, Kireina continued. "Osu has been working a lot of overtime and Akane has been doing her fair share in helping with the bloodline anatomy department. As far as Kahako, I still have her on bed rest, but I believe she's been recently allowed back into the field."

"Hmmm. I'll need some time set aside for Osu and Kitsune between this week and next week. In addition, mind preparing some flowers for me?"

"Consider it done. May I ask what the flowers are for?"

"Kahako. I shall visit her." Junko said before placing an herbal cig between his lips. Pulling out his metallic lighter from his inner coat pocket, Junko gave himself a light. Taking a few pulls before exhaling from his nose, Junko continued. "You've done well Kireina. I'm glad I entrusted things to you and..."

Suddenly coming to a stop, Junko looked up as the sound of odd chirps floated above. It looked like a bird, but the upon careful observance one would hear the mechanical gears that twisted and turned within the device. Even more odd, it released a black scroll over their head.

"Look out!!!" Moving quickly, Kireina sought to dodge the potential danger with a back step.

"It's okay." Junko said catching the scroll as the machine zipped away. His rinnegan detected no chakra surging from the scroll so it couldn't have been an explosive. "That's not the first time I've heard that bird since my return." Junko thought before opening the scroll. Looking inside, there was even a second note.

Junko,

I apologize for not contacting you sooner. To have to send a message along instead of meeting you myself is rude, I know, but I cannot avoid it. Gin Keiji is a comrade of mine, and although he may be from the main branch, his knowledge of potions and poisons could rival that of my mother's. Please, listen to his story. To give you mine would require a lot of liquor and a couple days. You might still need the liquor to listen to his.

Also, there is a file on the registered Jinchuriki Ketsueki Satou. I am unsure if it will provide anything useful, but it will give you more insight to what you're about to be dealing with.

When you read this, I will probably be on my way to returning patient zero. I pray that is all I will be returning with.

Sincerely,

Shinrya Kahako
Medical Chief of Kumogakure

Junko-San

I'll be at the hospital. Come meet me whenever you're ready.

Gin Keiji

After reading the contents of the letters and observing the wax seal of the shinrya clan, Junko put the letters away into his inner coat pocket.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, but clear my morning appointments. Let's go." Junko said looking at the direction the bird flew in. "Interesting." Junko thought before the two pressed forward.

As the two approached the hospital, your normal patients could be seen entering and exiting the facility. A few individuals could be seen chatting outside, but one particular individual seemed to stick out like a sore thumb the closer Junko got to the hospital.

Approaching the sore thumb, the man spoke before Junko could even say anything.

"Gin Keiji. Pleasure to meet you, Tsuyoshi Junko."

"I believe we have a bit to discuss in private. As I believe it could endanger many lives."

As Kireina simply stared after over hearing the mans words, she simply looked at Junko as Junko looked at Keiji's sickly body. The man was half dead. His skin was pale, markings covered his neck, and weakness could be seen in the mans eyes despite its glow. Something felt off about the man. A part of Junko wanted to simply emit him into the hospital, but Kahakos note was plastered in his mind.

"Let's go." Junko said placing a hand on the mans shoulder. In that exact instant, a reverse summoning seal would appear at their feet and they'd seemingly poof into smoke.

-------------------------------------------

Second level of his office 'Research lab' description:

Towards the far right corner of the room rested a steel door, made from his own chakra affinity, and possessed a seal which only reacted to Junkos chakra. Once opened, a seven foot drop would land him on a footing in front of a large marble and granite staircase. The second level of his office consisted of an even more spacious basement level mezzanine loft design complete with a shag carpeted bedroom for when he decided to stay in the office, a fully stocked pantry, fully stocked supply closet, and both a fully functional laboratory and morgue each in a separate rooms.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stair case, one would currently be in the lounge and kitchen area. Cream lime wood panels covered the floor while a long kitchen counter lined itself with the wall. Two large pantries were placed perfectly in between the two gaps in the walled counters. One was packed with foods, fruits, and little vegetables while the other was packed with a large plethora of snacks. In the middle of the room stood a kitchen island with several stools and a sectional couch off near the wall.

To the left was Junko's bedroom which consisted of a queen sized mattress, a night stand, mirror on the wall, one or two dressers containing spare clothes, and other hygiene products. To the far right of the stair case across the lounge and kitchen is another door which leads into his laboratory. The laboratory possesses all standard equipment which can be found anywhere else in the hospital and includes two supply closets. In here is where Junko does tests on clinical specimens in order to get information about the health of a patient as pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Finally, in the very far front of the stair case, is the morgue. Way past the kitchen and lounge behind two sealed doors is Junko's personal morgue for storing his senseis outer path statue.

With another poof of smoke, Junko brought Keiji on a quick joy ride as he summoned himself utilizing one of his paths. As they'd reappear, they'd find themselves in a new environment. An environment Keiji would have to get accustomed to as the room would likely be slightly spinning to him from the sudden summoning. If he fell, he'd likely fall right into a chair, finding himself a seat.

Once adjusted, he'd notice an elegant kitchen and lounge area with Junko already starting coffee that was freshly grounded. Filling the coffee pot with water and placing it back into the brewing station, Junko began.

"Gin Keiji, comrade of mama Kahako-San." Junko said teasingly as he closed a cabinet with a thud. "She mentioned maybe needing liquor, but we'll stick to coffee if that's okay with you?" Junko said with a nod as he put his herbal cig in an ash tray located on the island in the kitchen, allowing it to continue to burn.

As silence filled the room, Junko used that time to leave the room into another. It would be a few moments, but Junko returned with an beige folder one would retrieve from a filing cabinet. Placing it on the island as well, the sound of coffee filling the coffee pot echoed through the room as the medical sennins eyes were on Keiji. "Well, let's begin." Junko said being straight forward.

Mft
Topic Entered

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Junko touched Keiji's shoulder, it was apparent that Keiji was giving off no body heat what so ever. His clothing was thin enough to feel the icy skin underneath. The youth was going to say something, Yet the next few words were sucked in by a breath. Next second the world veered in blurs and smoke. And he was immediately elsewhere. The sudden rush, movement was static light blinding in the blink of an eyelid. The new scenery did take him back, for the briefest moment he knew he would fall over. some of the sage's training came to him then. Keiji just closed his eyes and tensed every muscle in his body, ordering it to completely stop moving.

The world is around you, breath. Focus on your body. Not the ground, nor the air. Not even the people or things around you. Steel yourself. His grandfather would repeat this through genjutsu training. Reciting the words gave him just enough time to let the spins slow down, his brain and eyes can process the new environment. Opening them to look around, deep embers scanning his new surroundings, taking in every inch of the room. A kitchen, and an expensive design at that.

Well furnished, well kept. Junko was indeed a man of etiquette in his designs. Keiji was sure without seeing the rest that Junko had put a lot of effort into this place. And to think, this was hiding in the hospital. Keiji needed to get out of his lab more, he needed more designs for his shop. Standing, rather than sitting, he watched Junko start up a fresh pot of coffee after mentioning Kahako. "She told me you'd be the one to ask about this issue."

Asking if coffee was fine to drink rather than alcohol. "Yeah, coffee will be fine. Though you may want something stronger for yourself after." Watching Junko leave the room, Keiji pulled out his files from a folded bundle of papers. He made copies of the files he gave to Kahako. The three pages, a profile on each.

He threw the the files and pictures in front of Junko in a small stack. Down the list of information was basic body information, then blood typing, then findings and imagery of each subjects blood sample in magnified form. Each at the top was the names of each subject. Ketsueki Satou, Shinrya Kahako, Gin Keiji. Subjects A,B and C.

Satou's was the worst, his blood was completely mutated with different forms of cells growing in different formations.
Then Kahako's, she had only one or two small mutations to her blood in an extra cell or two. Lastly was Keiji's, which looked similar in colored cells to Kahako's. except he was missing about half the amount of cells and this was all explained even in writing in below paragraphs underneath the images.

Subject A: Missing major immunity cells, remaining cells have completely mutated beyond recognition of original formation.
Subject B: Cells look healthy and intact, all immunity cells are remained yet there are some that have muted even extra cells.
Subject C: Loss of 50% of comprised blood cell formations and slight mutations to
remaining cells are beginning to progress to stages of subject A.

After Subject C's file was a another image, recently documented not more then a day or two ago. An image of Subject C's blood cell and the blood cell of a non-infected creature marked as "lab rat". The image was broken into segments of subject C's blood cell slowly creeping closer to test subject, the infect cell looks to latch onto the clean cell, and begins to break it down, slowly the cell begins to change and grow in deformity over time that were stamped to each image.

"My name is Gin Keiji, I'm just some punk off the streets, I have an interest in science and technology. Kahako was wrong to say i'm a shinobi. But I know of one who saved my life, became my best friend. The demon possessed man Ketsueki Satou. His body is no longer human. He struggled for only time can tell how long with a demon stuck inside of him. His body twisted and mutated inside so much, possibly over centuries, that his very blood can infect other life forms." He breathed his speech, feeling his mouth getting dry he immediately went for his flask of medication, drinking some of the contents, feeling the chill rush up his spin as his stomach wanted to reject it.

"Well, Awhile back, Satou went on a trip with his new love interest. But before leaving, the demon inside took hold of him. It attacked me, tortured me, bled me, then fed me the demon blood in secrecy. I don't remember how much I drank, I just remember waking up, possibly hours later with my throat still bleeding, and my body twisting in pain." He took another drink, then sat the small hand sized canteen on the table before Junko.

"A small concoction of herbs, vitamins and minerals to fight off infections since my immune system is pretty much gone. It worked for awhile, but I've been getting worse." Oh much worse! Keiji was used to ignoring it's voice.

Keiji sat down, keeping his face hidden by his hood and long blonde strands of disheveled hair. "I wasn't able to do anything but lay on a cold wooden floor, bleeding in and out of consciousness. When I had came to with enough strength to stop any bleeding and dress myself. The changes were occurring, I could hardly walk or touch anything without pain shooting through my body. I started to get more thirsty and hungry the more I ate natural food. My teeth became fangs and my nails into razor sharp claws. My eye's even glow the same color as his." His voice trailed off as he kept silent for a moment.

"I'm slowly becoming what Satou is. A demon, a monster. But what's worse, is the demon said to me that I'll know soon what it plans for this village. And I fear that the entire village may be at risk of infection. Kumogakure may have an outbreak of demons, and the demons would be it's very citizens." After talking, the coffee finished brewing.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As files and pictures were spread across the island top, the men got down to business. Picking up a file, Junko held it up and began glancing over the information. It was definitely well organized and quite professional as the information was broken down in sections. The research began with the big picture at hand which was the body itself, then narrowed its way to what the problem was within the body as you went down the list.

"Blood typing... blood samples.. okay.. okay..... okay." Coming to a brief stop as he read over the names once more, Junko slightly brought the paper down and looked at the half dead man standing before him who was beginning to shed light on the situation.

The subjects or rather one subject in particular struck a nerve. Kahako. She was on the list. Someone close to Junko was in grave danger. Literally. Fortunately for her, her state in mutation based off the file was no where near satou's or Keiji's. In fact, she was still quite healthy. Continuing to read, Junko's focus steadily intensified.

Moving to another file, a recent evaluation of Subject C stood out as it compared to a normal cell. The problem seen was how subject C's cells were actually mutating to resemble subject A's. "Major immunity cells missing? Then the body isn't even fighting as it's suppose to ... " Junko said before looking at Keiji once more as he frantically scavenged for his flask filled with an concoction.

"Simple punk off the street eh? This man is more than what meets the eye. As Kahako said, he had high knowledge in potions and poisons. So, without a doubt... he made his own medication and apparently was diverse in research and development." Junko thought as the sound of coffee continued to pour into the pot behind him.

"So, we're dealing with a Jinchuuriki and he's your friend." Junko said placing the file down and picking the file he brung to the table up. Opening it, it was a kinjutsu registration. Raising a brow, Junko almost felt like he was being punk'd until he seen an actual signature and Kahako's name being referenced.

Can I have that list? I've been looking for something fun to do.

Name: Ketsueki Satou
Date of Birth: ???/???/???
Sex: Male
Bloodline: ????

Common name of Kinjutsu: Jinchuuriki
Method by which the kinjutsu was obtained: Scrambling around in my brain with Kahako-chan. Was rather fun.

Body parts/Bodies used in conjunction with Kinjutsu's Origin: I find this rather funny to be on the form.
Name of contact who can verify: Shinrya Kahako

(Signing and writing his name at the bottom)

Keiji soon Continued the informational feeding session with Junko so he could piece things together. From his story though, keiji was the one actually fed upon and even tortured by the demon inside his best friend that he has been unknowingly harboring for centuries.

Keijis trembling voice spewed words that painted a vivid picture of what he had been going through while his appearance was the proof of his words. After dealing with blood demons for so long and even training Kiri to control his own demon, Junko knew when a demon was present. He could feel the demonic aura that laid dormant inside the man and his words confirmed it.

"I'm slowly becoming what Satou is. A demon, a monster. But what's worse, is the demon said to me that I'll know soon what it plans for this village. And I fear that the entire village may be at risk of infection. Kumogakure may have an outbreak of demons, and the demons would be it's very citizens."

As the sound of pouring water ceased, silence once again filled the room until gave a slow sigh. Turning around to the coffee pot behind him, Junko slowly motioned towards the coffee pot, but his hands went to the upper cabinet. Opening the small brown door, Junko hand found a black jar that hadn't been opened yet. In gold writing, Keiji would see "Sake".

"Yeah, I'll need a damn drink." Junko said turning back around to place the jar and two cups on the table. Pouring sake into both the cups, Junko slowly guided Keiji's drink to him across the island top. Immediately, Junko tilted his cup to his lip and took a single gulp that sent a fire to his belly causing his body to slightly heat up. "That's the second time in my life I've heard a demon give such a threat. The first, me and my brother wiped out an army of the demons and I haven't heard from them since." Junko said pouring more sake into his cup and into Keijis cup if he wanted more.

"But... I see that this is different and will have to be battled differently because the entire village is at risk. So many questions and I don't even know where to fucking start." Lifting up his cup a bit faster this time, Junko took another gulp. He had to stay level headed, he needed to focus, and handle things the right way because this very moment was critical.

Locking eyes with Keiji, Junko began. "When it comes to outbreaks, quarantine needs to be administered and you need to end things usually at the source first. I see you're taking medicine. What has been given to satou and Kahako? I'm sure you've tried something with at least satou. In addition, why wasn't he contained when it was realized that he had no control? Especially if you and Kahako was attacked."

"Lastly.... Where is he now and how long you've been like this?" Keiji looked as if he'd be on his last leg soon. Crossing Junko's mind, he wondered how much control did the dead man before him have over himself. One thing was for sure, his knowledge made him an asset, but his current infected state made him a liability to the village.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Junko sat across from Keiji, the youth looked at the doctor with eyes burning like embers, watching his eyes, watching the way Junko sat. The sound of the man's breathing. Taking in a moment of time to gander at every feature the man had, making estimated measurements, taking the size of Junko's height and weight in a single glance, then spoke the measurements under his breath. Numbers locked away now in his mind. Useless or not, knowledge was his power, and he wanted every bit of it.

As he had watch Junko realize the gravity of the situation, instead of coffee placed in front of Keiji, it was liquor in a small cup. And as Junko drank. Keiji merely sat there, staring at the small cup of sake. In his mind he saw Satou, how Satou loved to drink. To wash his memories away, to lessen his thirst for blood and flesh on his tongue.

The demon possessed man was always drinking alcohol. Keiji knew now how it felt, to be tempted with a temporary solution. His hand reached for the cup in silence. But stopped when hearing Junko talk of his brother and himself killing an army of demons.

His mind changed focus to collecting information as his hand reached for the medication flask. Taking it and sipping it slowly. I'm not Satou. And when we see you break, what will you want more I wonder. Blood or wine?

Keiji slowly stood up, asking for where the coffee cups were, the sugar and milk. He moved slowly and casually as he prepared himself a cup of coffee instead of drinking alcohol. His back to Junko as he talked.

"I bet fighting the army of demons was beyond words. Yet i'm sure you cataloged it. If you wouldn't mind i'd like to read the report you wrote on the incident. I won't need a copy." He swirled the spoon in the cup, churning the lumps of sugar.

The slow swirl of the cream melding in the coffee a smooth color. He took the cup with one hand, the other stuffed in the sweater pocket. Placing his cup on the table, he moved the sake cup to Junko to have. Sitting back down soundlessly as he placed both hands around the steaming hot cup.

The warmth felt unbelievably reliving to his sore cold hands. On closer look Junko could make out scaring on his fingers and the outer part of the hand looked gashed with deep scars. Keiji drank the coffee slowly, even though as it hit his pallet with a disgusting taste.
He bared it down unnoticeably, even giving a small smile as he drank the coffee and thanked Junko for it.

He needed the caffeine to avoid sleep. Sleep meant he'd have to either see the demon, or the nightmares would make it impossible for him to rest his eyes for more then an hour. His burning eyes looked up from the cup of coffee to meet Junko's as he talked. "Yes, I won't hide that I've ran countless tests to try and cure Satou, even without his knowledge on certain tests. I've tried, years knowing him."

"I've tried every chemical combination I could get my hands on. Herbs, whole plants, roots, resins, ointments and serum's. I never had enough ingredients to make anything potent that could affect his body." He shook his head, sound of defeat hung on every word.

"It was as if the mutated blood cells were "eating" up any chemical it came in contact with. It's probably why Satou drinks copious amounts of alcohol, his blood cells just absorb the alcohol and dissipates it in short time." His breathing so silent it seemed as if Keiji could talk without gaining breath.

"As for Kahako, I had only met her when she wanted to help Satou jog his memories." He would mention to Junko of the event, how his machine stimulated Satou's brain in unlocking his mind and the ability to bring others into his memories. As Satou having issues with memories, everything in the man's mind was a jumbled mess, his age was possibly in the thousands. The things he'd seen and experience were countless.

And Kahako wanted to wade through it all, to fix Satou's memories and help him understand who he was. But also dragging back "fragments" or his past that somehow stuck with Kahako. Keiji couldn't explain how she did this. Finishing his explanation with. "Sadly, when you learn the truth, it's always the most bitter pill to swallow. And since Kahako went mind diving twice, the second time she came out not only mentally unstable but physically wounded by a jutsu. A jutsu she had cast in the dream, she had cast it as well outside the dream, gravely injuring herself. I was told after she was on medical leave."

A long drink of the coffee, his throat sore, so dry. The coffee tasted worse than mouthfuls of dirt. "Well for one, he never "attacked" Kahako from what i know. They made a pact by blood." He recited the events told to him by Satou. the night Kahako happened upon the near death Satou. Satou had saved a woman that night from a mugger.

The woman mistook Satou as a greater threat, stabbed him violently. Leaving him for death. He crawled the streets till Kahako found him, and so did the mugger from before. Satou was weak, asking the poor girl for help. A drink of her blood, and in exchange some of his. The only incident of her drinking Satou's blood that he knew of. "Kahako kept it a secret most her life. I think only a handful of people knew about it."

"I wanted to keep tabs on Kahako, but at the time, I didn't care back then. None of this concerned me. I was just some civilian dragged into this because someone saved my life. So instead of giving him blood, I told him he could live in the basement. For rent of course. " He stopped talking, looking around a bit at the kitchen. Wiping his eyes, dampness on his hands. Breathing in the coffee a bit, drinking. Slow sips.

"As for me. No one knew. I laid in a bed dying in my room. But somehow I was staying alive. Most my limbs were broken and I was bled till I couldn't move or stay conscious. After it would feed me Satou's blood." He paused as he tried collecting himself when images flashed before his eyes. He blinked them away. Not wishing the details to pour out of his mind and through his lips. He kept more gruesome bits to himself.

"After it left me for dead, Satou went off to Sunagakure with his boyfriend. not knowing a single thing happened to me. I laid there, for the god's know how long. After I could move, after my body had changed over possibly months. I didn't eat or drink the entire time till i could move out of bed. But I lived. I was actually a bit thinner than this."

He looked at himself, remembering how much of a skeleton he was. He had more mass back to his body now. It took several months of trying to eat proper food so his stomach grew to a proper size and his muscles had the strength to grow so he could walk and pick up things heavier than a glass of water. The rehabilitation was somewhat faster after he was eating a bit more, though he was always hungry, no mater how much he ate or drank. Yes, hungry for what Keiji?

"Once I could move, I tried the best I could to make some medication to slow down the change. I knew it was through my blood, I examined that it was still in early stages of mutating, but I was losing a lot of the figuration to a blood cell. My body was losing the ability to fight off viruses and infections. I was getting sick each day went on. I had to increase the dose to absurd concentrations. Making it more difficult each day to leave my home. When I knew I was strong enough to contact Kahako."

"I tried the hospital first by phone, they told me she took leave from work. So I took the trip to her place a few days back, told her everything that happened, now she's probably already went to the Raikage about all this and said she'll be forming a team to go get Satou to come back to Kumogakure." And with that he finished explaining, his throat was very sore and dry. His voice was cracking a bit near the end. He went to drink the coffee, but he was out again. Getting up a third time. In a short amount of time, he drank two thirds of scalding hot coffee from a fresh pot. And was going for more.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”Cups?”

”Top cabinet to the left.”

”Sugar?”

”Left side cabinet, bottom shelf, and to the right.”

”Milk?”

”Refrigerator, can’t miss it.”

As Keiji moved, Junko simply stared at his empty cup. Only small droplets remained in the cup. The sennin hadn’t taken a drink in so long. The last time Junko was with Kahako, sharing wine right before..... she was possessed.

That day pulsated through Junko’s mind as he stared into the empty cup. The prodigy Brother just returned home from negotiating with stone. Reporting to his sennin over wine, she mentioned a weakness in the branch. A weakness that trickled through the ranks that Kahako wasn’t going to tolerate. Just as the shinrya took a sip of wine and slowly placed the glass down.... a redness flushed through her skin.

Kahakos eyes bulged as her sentences began to crumble. Possessed, she attacked. The brief combat that occurred flashed through Junko’s mind.

"I bet fighting the army of demons was beyond words.”

As Keiji’s words reached Junko with the sound of a sliding cup, Junko found himself still looking into an empty cup. His eyes slowly shifted to the full cup placed before him as Keiji took a seat. Grabbing the cup, Junko threw it back Just like the previous cup and sat it down on the island top. ”Yeah. It was indeed beyond words. That’s why no paper trail exists.” Junko said as he once again looked at Keiji. This time, Keiji was smiling as his Destroyed hands managed to hold the cup of hot coffee.

As the two men continued, it was apparent that Keiji had run numerous tests on Satou in attempt to heal the man, but his mutated genetic make up was posing a problem. So, nothing worked and Keiji was defeated countless of times.

To top things off, Kahako joined in on this “help satou adventure” thanks to Keiji. Digging into the mans mind, Kahako found herself in a bind and ultimately hurt in the process.... but wait there’s more! Kahako had apparently formed a blood pact with this man which placed her in this predicament in the first place.

Shaking his head, Junko began running a hand through his hair. Starting from the front as he took a big inhale and ending at the back of his head as he exhaled.

Mentally taking notes as Keiji brung Junko up to speed. Junko made sure to remember the symptoms, Satous current movements, and Kahako’s current movements..... which was about to be chasing after Satou from Keiji’s statement.

”Teh. She’s going to sunagakure to attempt to bring this man back in her condition? Is she crazy?” Junko said slamming a hand on the island top, causing it to shake. Taking a momentary breather allowing only the sip of Keiji’s coffee to fill the room, Junko continued.

”Okay. Satou will be tracked. So that begins the process of ending things at the source. Now, We need to figure out if anyone has been attacked and infected. If so, we need a quarantine area.

Meanwhile, I guess this is where I come in to help study this thing and attempt to help find a cure. But first things first. You. Based off your cells and appearance, you could possibly be dangerous or spur out of control.”
Junko said focusing in on Keiji.

”I don’t want to make you a lab rat, but your body is infected and you need to be cured. In addition, you’re the most knowledgeable of this situation and your assistance will be needed. Therefore, you’ll likely need to be placed in a high end quarantine suit with binding seals placed upon it. If you go berserk, the seal shall activate and you’ll be trapped.”

”You can stay here and my lab will be at your disposal. Sounds good?”

OOC: sorry for the wait
Mft

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keiji sat there watching the doctor prescribed to him by Kahako slowly take in the long winded narration of events. Keiji was rather tired, throat dry, the whispers in his mind were louder now. The thing whispering in the back of his mind. It's insipid slithering voice licking at his ears when no one sat beside him. You seem so very tired Keiji, why don't you sleep. Have a nap. Tell Junko you'll be glad to stay.

Something in it's words unsettled him, he didn't wish to remain here just yet. As Junko ran through his speech on how Kahako will fetch Satou, He had to remain in the lab. A place he only just been to and know very little about, under the supervision and care of someone he barely knew. And trying to pick little bits of information his eyes could grasp at.

Keiji had to get things prepared, he had to get ingredients and some supplies. When Junko finished talking Keiji finished another cup, the muddy taste of the coffee was saturated with grainy sugar. He wondered if drinking alcohol felt any better than this. Yet he wasn't going to give into addictions just yet. "Right, i'll stay locked up here while we try and figure things out, though-" He raised a finger as he took his empty cup to the nearby sink. Rinsing it thoroughly, leaving it in the sink.

He kept a calm demeanor, almost tired or relaxed. He had to be. He needed to negotiate a little bit. He needed a little time to leave this place first and get to his warehouse. Leave notes for his parents. Maybe warn them to stay away from the village?

His mind raced with multiple things while he talked. "I wasn't expecting that i'd be kept here right away. I have just a few errands to run back at my shop. Things I need, papers and research on Satou that could be vital once we have him here. Also the ingredients for the drink I've been chugging to keep me going. Shouldn't take me more then two hours. Would you grant me that at least? I don't care what experiments you run on me. So long as we can fix this mess is all that matters to me." Keiji's voice held true to his words. he wanted the madness to end. His resilience to the change was still going, he look weak standing before Junko. But his resolve stood as he was looking to head out.

(just a quick time skip, an event i wanna include in this thread.)

(Next post will be better, ugh, night shifts @_@)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Keiji agreed and took his cup to the nearby sink, he had more to add.

"I wasn't expecting that i'd be kept here right away. I have just a few errands to run back at my shop. Things I need, papers and research on Satou that could be vital once we have him here. Also the ingredients for the drink I've been chugging to keep me going. Shouldn't take me more then two hours. Would you grant me that at least? I don't care what experiments you run on me. So long as we can fix this mess is all that matters to me."

With a simple nod, Junko gave Keiji his blessing. As Keiji would then stare at the sennin with a blank stare, Junko would somewhat facepalm. ”Right. Sorry. You don’t know where you are. This is my hidden lab within my office. Only my chakra allows entry and exit. Don’t worry, I’ll make some adjustments for your stay.” Junko said before heading to the stairs to let Keiji exit.

As he’d leave, Junko would inform his assistant and begin preparation for the proper adjustments. In addition, Junko would also begin to brain storm. This meeting was a lot to take in and things needed to be planned accordingly to not send the village in a frenzy.

After giving Kireina instructions to gather Sentou Henka personnel and await orders, Junko had made a run to his home office at the Tsuyoshi estate. Returning, Junko had a scroll full of medical supplies, medical books, and personal medical journals that would serve useful during these studies.

Sitting back at the kitchen island, Junko would be seen reading. Junko’s eyes slid from side to side, taking in all the information. In no time at all, Keiji was heard coming back in after Kireina opened the door for him. Breaking his focus from his book, Junko would speak. ”Good to see you’re a man of your word. Please, make yourself comfortable here. Explore and use the resources as you need. I have your quarantine suit ready for your use when you’re ready.

Lastly, I have Sentou Henka ready and available to begin searching for individuals that could possibly be infected. What are some of the traits you feel we’re looking for?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Time ticked away while Junko was alone. But for Keiji, every second felt like it was being wasted away. Soon as he was allowed to leave the place, given an exit and had been escorted out the Hospital. He made a frantic heavy sprint back to his lab that was closest to the hospital. Any other would be too far.

Time ticked away, Minutes. Eventually an hour. No word from him.

When it got to two hours as Keiji specified, what was Junko feeling looking at the clock. Time was slipping away while reading over information and brainstorming? Did Keiji make it to his lab and get the things he needed?

Outside the building, when the hours waned and the skies were getting dark. Junko's Assistant, Kireina would see him return was he passed a corner. But he looked rather different. His hair was about an inch or more longer, His eye's peering through the strands of gold were of shimmering silver. His clothing torn and he looked partly wounded round the chest and legs. "Uh, we got a @!#$ing problem miss!" He yelled from down the street as he was walking closer, she could make out what Keiji was dragging along.

In his left hand was a binder over packed with papers that looked to spill out the sides. In his other hand dragging with a sickening wet sound was the corpse of a giant creature. As he was no more then a couple feet away, she could see the creature was a giant rat, or what used to be.

Rat_zpsqmuyf4wr.png

The corpse had a most foul odor and Keiji's wounds were surface cuts in the shape of the creature's claw's and tail. "Patch me up when we get inside, @!#$ has hit the #@!$ing fan!" When popping in to the lab Keiji threw the corpse on the ground and stood before Junko completely changed and slightly worse for wear.

"Well...I can explain why i'm late. But you're not gonna like it. So I'm just gonna say we're gonna have to do this quickly as possible." Having heard what Junko said when coming in. "Most definitely any low income residential areas, emergency rooms of people feeling heavily ill and common medicine gives now relief nor proscribed anti-biotics." He paused as he looked around for the jacket. He could feel self control slipping. his mouth drying up at the thought of something he'd regret.

"Also wildlife is infected, common animals in Kumogakure are mutating. Kinda ran into a bunch of them at home. It was not a fun experience. I have become less of a dog person." He looked at the dead Rat, then at himself. "And I passionately hate rodents now." He wanted to sit, his legs were killing him. "I got home, modified the medication rather quickly, than ran into slight problem. Outside my house was a mutated dog, it attacked me, luckily a shinobi came to help me. We killed the beast, I burnt the corpse while taking some samples that I've brought along." He through a small petri dish filled with mutated flesh that looked bright orange.

"After the shinobi and I dispatched the monster, he offered to try and "Remove" the the sickness with a Jutsu. Saying he was able to help remove a Jinchuuriki from it's host using it. I thought giving it a shot wouldn't hurt. Well, it did, it sped up the process. Now I'm this." He motioned to his demon like appearance. Fangs, sharp nails, dead like skin, preternatural eyes. "After which a small pack of these things attacked me in my own home and on the way here." He pointed to the dead rat monster. "So I killed them, thought I'd drag one along to say, sorry for the wait." He sighed while collapsing in the same chair he sat before.

"So yeah, also all the paper work I've got on Satou." He through the small binder on the table. In it was an amalgamation of information, formula's and chemicals all along the periodic table in different sequences, many of which were lethal to human contact. But Satou was unaffected by most chemicals Keiji could legally, and illegally get his hands on.

Some mixtures of poisons and steroids were the last combination used in the case files, it showed little to no effect aside from harming Satou. Most of the studies had done irreparable damage to satou's body. In notes through out the study Keiji mentions how Satou's body was constantly healing but also breaking down. And that even though his research was destroying Satou's body, it would never be enough to fully kill him. The blood cells would always multiply and his organs would regenerate as well as the skin. A walking corpse of a man.

"Got any more coffee?" Keiji coughed the words dryly.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

”What the....” Junko said as his eyes caught hold to what Keiji just brung in. It was something horrid and foul. The tail and body was like a possum or rat, but the claws were cryptic like something read from a horror story. The mouth was repulsive as it had a birds like beak, but with sprouted teeth that any dentist would throw up over just from looking at them. Lastly, it had some sort of .... stinger?

Listening to the gruesome wet corpse of this chimera creature slide across the floor before coming to a halt, Junko’s nose scrunched up in disgust as an odor emitted from this.... thing. Looking at Keiji who was looking even worse, Junko was loss for words. Junko didn’t think it was possible for Keiji to look worse, but here he was apparently lucky to be breathing by the size of this...... thing.

Rising from his seat as Keiji spoke while somewhat winded, Junko approached the .... thing and kneeled to observe a little more. It was apparent that things would need to move a bit more quicker than Junko had hoped for. In fact, things needed to move now.

"Most definitely any low income residential areas, emergency rooms of people feeling heavily ill and common medicine gives no relief nor proscribed anti-biotics."

Taking mental notes while rising from the creature, Junko looked back to Keiji with eyes of firry frustration as the village he loved so dearly was in danger. Motioning to the counter top where a notepad was placed, Junko began to write these needed details.

"Also wildlife is infected, common animals in Kumogakure are mutating. Kinda ran into a bunch of them at home. It was not a fun experience. I have become less of a dog person."

”I can only imagine.. defending yourself against things such as this. I’m glad someone was near to assist. Hopefully they already motioned to notify their sennin.” Junko said as he finished writing and caught a small Petri dish filled with orange like flesh. ”Take a seat, rest.” Junko said as Keiji continued. Apparently the shinobi that assisted Keiji wanted to help even more, but did nothing more than speed up the demonic process as Keiji now had the pale skin, fangs, and sharp nails like a demon.

After throwing the binder on the table, Keiji finally somewhat was settling down and wanted more coffee. Grabbing his previous coffee cup, Junko filled it. After adding milk and sugar, Junko handed the cup to Keiji and turned back to the Rodent. The Sennins eyes simply lowered as he reached into his inner coat pocket. Pulling out an herbal cig and lighting it with the flip and flick of a metallic lighter, Junko took a few pulls to get things going.

tumblr_mrtsd59F7C1sofjcxo1_500.gif

Removing the cig and releasing a cloud of smoke, Junko simply paused for a moment. ”In the corner you’ll find the quarantine suit. Put it on. I’ll ready medics to set up quarantine areas and send out the prepped Sentou Henka medics to search for individuals according to the information you gave.” Junko said with a pause. ”I’m calling an emergency meeting. We need all hands on deck to handle this infestation. Come, this shall be presented to the Raikage and the rest of the sennin. They need to know the current severity of this situation immediately so we can correlate efficiently.” Junko said before grabbing the necessary information and awaiting Keiji.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[snap shot jutsu]

OOC: ^_^ man I’m excited

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing as his blood stained cloths slung to his paled skin. Mercury pools in his eyes gazed upon this medic shinobi, inquisitively. His eyes didn't hold pain, no anger or hint of emotion. They merely gazed with inquiry. Maybe one could see it under the bags of blackened skin under Keiji's eyes from sleepless nights. The unnatural glow his iris's gave when looking at the disgusting thing he dragged in with him. Watching Junko go to the beast, not tend to Keiji's wounds or immediately ask if he was alright.

Keiji didn't even feel anything by it. He tried moving his limbs, they were sore, he could feel the warmth of the wounds bleed sickly blood through his clothing. But they were closing, painlessly, unnerving. The sensation of his skin stretching, almost felt like it was being pulled back together. He felt uncomfortable, but not pained by this sensation. He lost focus on what Junko was doing, and was asked to sit. To relax. Such a simple request yet was more infinitely difficult when asked of Keiji at that moment.

The youth gave a nod and plopped himself on a stool, his body ached and ebbed from the sudden movement. But quieted when he grabbed the heated coffee in both hands. Feeling the warmth spread through his cracked dry fingers felt rather delightful. A short reprieve as he attempted to drink the coffee, his throat wanted to tense, reject. His stomach gave a pushing feeling. As though he just took was a mouthful of poison.

He gave no outward disgust by the coffee, He simply sat solid, Coffee in both hands to his face, masking the smell of blood in his nostrils. Drown his throat in heat, yet even after the entire cup drained without a breath. He still felt thirsty and dry in his throat and mouth.

He took his mind of his physical discomforts when Junko lit his cigarette. Looking at the way the Medic stood and smoked his cigarette, the image of Satou standing with the same posture and smoked the same way. He felt his heart drop as he missed his friend more. Worried more for him as the wisping hush laugh of the monster gazed Keiji's ears. You won't be able to save him, or them. This village will burn Keiji.

Even with dark words whispered into his mind, the demon felt Keiji's determination, his sole purpose. To succeed even when odds are against him. Keiji knew it would entice the demon more to prod and try to break him. A hand reached for food was retreating when Keiji looked at the fruit dish and saw it completely rotted away with maggots and bugs crawling through the husks. He got up when Junko mentioned having to go to the council. Would he have to join? Interesting. He would have thought all the officials would have the gist by now. Putting the dishes in the sink, doing his best to block out images the demon was forcing through his eyes.

He looked over past the table to what Keiji could only call a Straight Jacket. The kind mental patients wear to restrain them from hurting themselves or others. Lovely, wish it came in different colors. He tried to be optimistic, it got a small chuckle out of the demon. Keiji Grabbed the jacket, saw that it looked nothing special and put it on. As he was putting it on, the jacket sealed up around him without him having need of help to tie himself up. It was a minor shock, but when the Jacket was nice and snug, his arms bound. He felt "lighter" in a way. He didn't feel as exhausted or heavy with adrenaline. Keiji had no time to ponder the mechanics at the moment, he would learn of it later. Maybe even replicate it. He followed in slower pace behind Junko.

(Topic left with Junko)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back