Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Want the toads? (One Shot)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
358rodw.jpg

Rp said:
The sounds of weapons clashing could be heard through kumogakures body chilling winds. The prodigy brother smirked as he went head to head with his yellow haired son. Their moves were swift, moving at blinding speeds as no words were spoken. Simply, battle. The exhilarating thrill rushed through the veins of the splendid shinobi. "He's grown quite well, and I can tell neither of us is giving it our all." Junko thought slicing through Yoshi.

His body exploded into smoke as it was only a substitution. The log was cut in two and Junko was seemingly caught off guard as Yoshi stood behind his father and held one of his many specialized kunai to his neck. Apparently, Junko was caught off guard and had the reality seal placed on him.

"Checkmate."

"You're right." Junko said behind Yoshi. Placing his katana to his sons neck, it was revealed that the "Junko" in front of Yoshi was a simple mud based clone. It slowly fell out of transformation and dropped to the ground as mud. "Great job. You've grown, but you have a good way to go until you beat me." Junko said jokingly as he sheathed his blade. Looking to the side, a group of toads spectated. They were in all shapes, sizes, and colors. They observed Yoshis drive, strength, talent, and potential. "Well Yoshi, I'll be abandoning the toad contract soon. We aren't as connected, and it was decided best to part ways, but I knew you took a liking to the creatures." Junko said with a pause.

"Here's the deal that was discussed. If I leave, I'd need a replacement. Analyzing all my students, I figured you'd be the best individual to take my spot." Junko said with a nod and a smirk. Simultaneously, the toads croaked in unison. After observing the boy, they obviously took a liking to what they saw.

"Thank you Junko."

"Now, straight from the hand book of contracts. I'm going to give you a brief run down. I know you’re familiar with my summoning creatures, but This is to ensure that you have the basics. Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed it is valid even after the contractors death as long as the contract itself remains intact. After this they need only offer an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mould their chakra with hand seals and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be.” Junko said remembering his Senseis words after retaining the information given. Looking at Yoshi, he decided to pop a squat and keep quiet. He retained information differently and learned at high speeds. Most likely, it was due to his bloodline trait.

"you should know that you will not get the actual contract to carry around as you see fit." Junko said as one of the toads revealed a Junkos scroll. " That there is simply a copy of the contract meant only for my literary review. It’s like getting a copy of a lease. Also, it is only visible to members of the same contract. No doujutsu can read it, not even the rinnegan. The true holders of the binding contracts are called contract overlords. I have only ever met two of them. Moving on, your soon to be overlord name is Susamajii. He's quite old, and over 100ft tall wearing clothes similar to a samurai warrior. Junko said picturing the overlord in his head.

"Within the summoning contract, the summoner is entitled to call upon five creatures ranging from D to S rank. New summoners are automatically given access to the all star team. At a later time summoners could, if they wish, choose different creatures to represent each summoning rank. This way, your summons are unique to only you and you can take it a step further. With Susamajii's blessing, you may take on a low level noncombatant companion(s) to accompany you in our realm." Junko said ensuring Yoshi wasn't zoning out. He was calm, quiet, and confirmed that he knew or understood the information with head nods.

“ When a summoner signs a contract, he or she is allowed access into that specific contract creature’s world or realm as we call it. It’s almost exactly like the human realm except in place of humans are mostly talking creatures. The time might even pass differently. Once you’ve signed, you’ll be able to open up portals to the realms on your own, but only summoners may enter the realm! The overlords also understand that as ninja, we might find ourselves in need of extra assistance and so the most trustworthy among the summoners are allowed to sign with an additional contract without fear of repercussion.

Lastly, The contract summoning jutsu can be performed on any surface, even air if necessary. The hand signs are as follows: boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram. It's used to bring your brethren to you....or you to them. The latter is known as the reverse summoning jutsu. I digress, you will need a stamp of blood and the hand you signed the contract with. When summoning a creature, think of the battle situation and summon accordingly. Some situations might call for an offensive summon, others might call for a defensive or supportive summons.”
Junko said finishing by placing a hand on Yoshis head.

"Coming today, I didn't expect a new lesson. At least not one to this degree. I'll take this lesson along with these future bonds and cherish them forever." Yoshi said standing to make his way to the toad with the scroll. Opening it up, Yoshi bit his thumb and gave his signature along with a blood stamp of his fingerprint. Giving it a moment, Yoshi smirked and formed the necessary hand signs. slapping his hand on the ground a cloud of smoke exploded under his hand . Junko watched in astonishment as Yoshi summoned.... A tadpole.

Laughing, Junko shook his head as the yellow haired boy face palmed.
"You're only getting started. You'll get better. Hopefully." Junko said as The tadpole squirmed and jiggled. Croaking, the toads seemed baffled at the boys results. It was obvious that he'd need more work.

"I hope so." Yoshi said shaking his head.

Teaching Npc Yoshi- Toad Contract
Giving up-Toad Contract

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back