Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Warmth [Open]

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OOC: First person, my old friend... I've been gone for so long. I wonder if we can still get along like we used to. =3))
PC - Suzuki Kiyoko

It was a cold day.

The autumn air was particularly chilly today, and while it was a nice reminder of home it was also rather uncomfortable to be in (especially since I had forgotten my coat and was only running around in my short dress, not a good idea at all) so I had taken shelter in a small cafe on the corner of the street. The warm interior of the cafe was providing a friendly contrast to the bitter environment outside.

While normally I might have taken to a table or booth; today I didn't, taking to the tail end of a small bar at the front of the cafe. I quickly pulled myself onto the last stool in the row and sat. I had a few moments to contemplate, to think... contemplation, it was something new to me, for all my smarts I could never learn how to hold my thoughts until now. Instead I would just throw them all out in meaningless banter. But now? Well, maybe I grew up. Maybe... I just had some trouble admitting how I wanted to feel, and that in itself horrified me.

I was tricked, I did something horrible, I-

Thankfully, my gloomy thoughts were broken by the greetings of a young waitress, most likely a few years older than me. I took a quick look at a menu which was placed in front of me and after a few seconds I pointed to what I wanted (I still didn't feel like talking very much). A short wait later and the waitress brought out a small cup of hot cocoa. I picked it up and took a quick si-

Hot... HOT!!!

I nearly burnt my tongue... but it was so good! Cocoa was always one of my favorites, but I had that bad habit of forgetting to make sure it was cool enough to drink without burning myself. Having learnt my lesson, I waited a good long time before taking another (very small, just to be safe) sip. A small smile formed on my face, this was perfect!

But, to be completely honest, I felt kinda lonely right now. Maybe I should have brought Senna with me? Or maybe I could have called Kazu-san? Would he even want to hang out with me? I don't really know...

Oh well, all there is to do is wait.
RP Intro said:
So, Kiyoko is in a small cafe. There's a small assortment of tables and booths inside, and there's a small bar up in front. Kiyoko is sitting on the far left of the bar. She's wearing a white one-piece dress, and she does not have her headband on her at the moment.

The cafe serves nearly any warm beverage, as well as soups and noodle dishes. Feel free to come in and order a snack or a meal for your character! ^^

I'd keep Word Count at around 75-100 for this RP, but that's just a suggestion, I don't mind if you go longer or shorter. ^^

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshinaga Miyako

Miya entered the small cafe, shivering and rubbing on her arms. As she entered the door she looks around and sees a young girl sitting alone at the bar. "She couldn't be much older than I am, could she?" She smiles, hoping to catch the young girl's attention and walks shyly over to the bar and sits two stools away. She looks at the menu and decides she would love something hot, chocolately, and sweet.

"Can I have a hot coco?" Her voice chimes lightly.

She smiles brightly as she receives the mug, thanking the waitress. She touches the mug gently "Not called 'hot coco' for nothing right?" She blows the cup once or twice the gently lifts it to her lips. Sipping slowly she feels the sweet liquid burn her tongue. "Crap!!!" she yells. She glances, embarrassed and blushing towards the young girl sitting next to her.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's unfortunate that on days when the air feels thin, when you feel you might suffocate just by looking out to the expanse of bright white sky, held at bay in empty howls by a pane of glass, all you have are the smallest exceptions, sitting indoors, the memories of people who used to pass through places like this; my, how it's all changed. The man took a scanning glance of the whole of packed up chairs and singing voices in conversation and the words seemed to settle to something calm in his mind, 'it's all changed, things have passed you by', and used the moment to roll his empty cup along a coffee stain.

She'll love you, she'll love you, look at her smile and her eyes are glowing in the autumn light. Looks like it might rain too. He could sit there for hours, watching their glance move rapidly from place to place, a touch of light in ringing voices, their shoulders rolling down to lean an arm over and touch their fingers together, awkward introductions, warm intentions you could see in the sparkle of their eyes, he knew he would have to leave soon though, would see too the line of saliva barely visible and pulling back in a string of opening and closing jaws, they began to look insectile, he could feel it in the pit of his stomach.

Caramel something something. Here was his cue, something sly and something devilish, his mind was rambling to keep up that momentary distraction, his eyes glazed over and wandering with the shuffle of quick footsteps, as if absent from the small kicks he got from these things, but it wouldn't work after all, and he was soon faced with an antagonistic back pressed in front of him with an angry glare shot his way. "Excuse me. What are you doing?" There was pause enough for Sho to sort out the emotions he thought he might show as appropriate for the situation. Embarrassment, anger, indignation, confusion. Oh, he never planned ahead, any one would do. "This is mine, and I'm pretty sure you tried to pull this off last week." Tried? He shot that same antagonistic look back at the man, hoping, it seemed, to bring those incriminating words out into the world by thought alone, just to open the wound up a bit for such a public display aimed at smearing him. Just to dig his own hole a bit, it seemed, on second thought, to be the present idiot workings of his own thoughtful inner dialogue in a bind.

Think.

"Are you really talking to me? How embarrassing." Indignation would do. With a touch of snot-nosed, he knew, but couldn't help himself when things got this far. He took some packaged sweet from the porcelain jar on the counter without breaking eye contact with the gentleman who seemed amped to set traps for coffee thieves. "I'm only coming here to buy this," he glanced over for a moment just to properly catch the name of the thing. Something sweet, a cookie with "I love you" scrawled across it in cursive. He looked back at his antagonist "cookie." Needs more fire. "For my daughter, I might add!" And he slammed the thing down (trying still not to break it) to the glass window of the counter, while pointing wildly at the poor girl sipping cocoa that was about to be dragged into things. "Do you really want it? Have it. I think she's lost her appetite by now anyway." No, that one didn't make sense. You must, nonetheless, carry it to the end.

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took another small sip of my drink; now that it wasn't quite so... scorching... it was a lot easier to drink. I was almost tempted to chug the whole cup down, but I resisted; no sense in wasting the drink, better to make it last. I was so focused on my drink that I didn't really notice that someone had sat next to me until-
Yoshinaga Miyako said:
"Crap!!!"

I paused for a second and turned my head to the side, giving the other girl a look similar to that of a deer caught in the headlights of a full-speed armored train. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was staring, and after that I quickly put my attention back to my cup. I was probably blushing (actually, I was certainly blushing), I felt embarrassed.

"I used to burn myself a lot, pretty much every time I tried to eat or drink something hot. That wasn't too long ago, actually. Everyone back home would joke about it." I said, a somewhat desperate attempt at conversation. "Oh, I'm Kiyoko, by the way." I added, managing to form somewhat awkward eye contact with the stranger. Meanwhile, the atmosphere of the place seemed to be changing, possibly becoming more hostile. I tried to ignore it, I wasn't here to start a fight.

But just in case, I had my left hand on my summoning scroll... better safe than sorry.
OOC said:
Sorry for the delay (and hilariously short post). I'll try to keep this moving from now on.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya glanced at the man that pointed to her and the girl that sat beside her. She didn't feel like being dragged into someone's problems. Not without her permission anyways. Then the girl beside her spoke, "I used to burn myself a lot, pretty much every time I tried to eat or drink something hot. That wasn't too long ago, actually. Everyone back home would joke about it. Oh, I'm Kiyoko, by the way." Miya giggled at her, she seemed so shy. She looked at Kiyoko and replied, "My name is Miyako, but I go by Miya." Miya nodded, happy to meet new people. "It's very nice to meet you Kiyoko-san. She smiled at her, her blush disappearing.

The man at the counter made her nervous. Miya could fight if need be, but she liked to avoid that kind of trouble. She liked to do random things, not fighting, and she definitely did not want to be kicked out if the man was pointing at her. She hoped the clerk would realize that he was being deceitful for whatever reason. Miya then wondered what it was exactly that the man wanted.

(Occ: Sorry if my posts are short. I've been having major writers block lately...)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back