Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Watch Your Step [Weekly Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Considering the types of mission he has been placed upon recently this mission almost seemed to be a downgrade from the skills he has portrayed. For one he managed to solve the crisis of a strange illness that was a result in contaminated water, he was brought in to solve the murder of two guards at the gate, then subsequently was sent after the perpetrator to bring him back to the village dead or alive, and he even saved a girl who had been kidnapped by a gang of thugs. Now what was he doing? Delivering letters. Now you can understand why he considered this to be a downgrade. Sure, he was delivering letters to shinobi who were working at Akimoto which has been recently raided by bandits. He wasn't sure what these letters entailed by as far as he knew it wasn't like he was carrying precious intel to a sensitive situation where he would have to slip through enemy lines in order to give his allies what they would need to pull off the prime maneuver that would set the tone for the rest of battle and an eventual victory. What he was delivering could have more than likely just letters from their families filled to the brim with love and affection. Even if he were to run into bandits it was not like they were going to be any sort of challenge to him. At this time in his life civilian level opponents were so far beneath his capabilities that it would take a fair amount of them to even create an opening that would give them a miniscule chance of even inflicting damage. More than likely that damage would turn out to be negligible in the long run. This really wasn't him being cocky to think this, as it was fact. Thinking of how much he has grown in strength over the years he realized he far dwarfs the power he had when he first became a chuunin. He wondered how he would fair against his jounin superiors. Perhaps he was even capable of becoming a jounin? More than likely he had the potential to do so long ago, as he had just been procrastinating in making the actual attempt.

While he was lost in thought apparently it was enough time for him to lose track of his surroundings. Stepping onto a strange patch of dirt it would cause the ground to cave in around him as he would fall down towards the bottom of a man made hole. There wasn't a whole lot of time to thick but he could definitely break his fall. A few quick hand seals allowed him to exhale a powerful burst of wind which would slow his descent allowing him to gently land on the ground. Staring up to the top of the hole he would see what appeared to be about a dozen shady looking characters hovering over him. "Great. I really need to keep my guard up when I travel like this. My absent minded nature when lost in thought hinders my overall awareness. Had this trap been set by a group of shinobi I might be seriously injured." The characters above him looked not too amused with his words as they all began to mutter something about him handing over anything of value. All of them were brandishing what appeared to be kunai that had explosive tags attached to them. "Threatening me with explosive tags is a farce. Even if you could mold chakra, i doubt you folks have enough to fully prime them. Secondly, anything I had of value on me would potentially be destroyed in the explosion. Thirdly, I have my ways of dealing with attacks like that which would do more harm to you than it would me if you were to even try. You can let me be on my way, and you can terrorize others and I could care less. The choice is up to you guys." Even though their ruse had been seen through they weren't going to let him get away so easily it seemed.

They all would thrown down their weapons towards Bruinetto. Simply raising his hand he would reflexively release a blast of kinetic energy from his palm which would deflect all these basic attacks. They would be blasted into the sides of the hole and could have been used as steps to allow one to gradually climb up out of the hole. However by channeling chakra through his legs he could simply enhance himself to the point where he could simply jump out from the whole with ease. Pressing his hands together into a string of hand seals he would draw out a circle with his hands as a ring of flames would surround the group of thieves. Landing outside of the ring he would look back to them. "Have fun dealing with that. I have no time to play around with you guys. That isn't what I am getting paid for." He would leave them in this troubling situation and head off to his destination of Akimoto. It actually wasn't that far off from where he had been 'ambushed' by that group of thieves. Upon delivering his parcel he would look to the shinobi who greeted him. "Just a heads up. There is a group of bandits who are trapped by a burning ring of fire. I doubt they have found a way around it just yet. You might want to send a team to go clean them up. I am sure they belong to the group who raided this place after all." With his tip well received, it would be time to head back to the village to claim his earning for a job well done.

WC: 959

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back