Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Waterfallin [Dual Contract Search]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa soot on one of the heads of a mysterious figures, the waterfall below her rumbling. A slip and it would be a long way down but today Nagisa was in her zone. She was taking a nicely earned break from the stress of being a Sennin. She had only ever worked on research before she was trust into the spotlight. Apparently she was the highest ranking medical shinobi after that incident with Mikasa. She was still fuzzy on the details but Leaf had been in turmoil. She was teaching, something she had not did in a long time. Still, her students liked her enough to have two tutor sessions with her. It was nice. Apparently, she was doing something right.

'You think so little of yourself.' Shizue chided her as Nagisa began to move into a stance of readiness.

'I know my weaknesses. People are not my forte.' her arms raised and moved to the side gracefully. As she moved, water came from her body and swirled around her.

'Says the medical ninja.'

'Talking to people is not my forte as you well know if you were not being so pedantic with my words.' as she brought her arms around, water began to rise from the water below joining with her other water and forming a thin spiral, turning clockwise around her. 'I heal them and they leave. This is how I am.'

'Yet those students hang on your words and you seem to be well liked in the hospital.'

'Well that is them. Some people can never be understood.'

As Nagisa turned her arms and hands inward, the spiral changed directions and the water began to focus in on her pals until two baseball sized globs of water graced her palms.

'Yet you are pleased with yourself. You cannot hide much from me.'

'Yes this is true and it annoys me greatly.'

The movement of hands flattened the water into disks that were then spread into lines . Nagisa grabbed the ends of the lines and wielded them like whips. She turned her whole body in one fluid motion and the whips snapped out. Instead of a crack, what sounded like water balloon smacking the group sounded. She continued doing this allow her body to move in circles, slowly going faster until her arms were a blur.

This was her. This was her moment as the sun beat down on face the water whips gleaming in the sunlight. She let go of the whips and with a flourish the water sprayed everywhere. She relaxed her stance and looked up, squinting into the sun.

'You are doing fine.'

'You say that but it is easy for a spirit with no body to say this. It is not you they are judging.'

'We are one now ever since you bound us to save us from a horrible fate. I will forever be grateful and you have healed more people than I ever could with my meager herbs.'

'You saved as many lives as you could as much as I do. It is why were were familiar sorts. It is why we make sense and I am glad you are here.'

There was a moment's silence.

'I know you miss him.' Nagisa thought and she felt Shizue flinch in her head. A familiar depressing feeling starting to creep in.

'Well I know i ma not the best company. Moody and not very social but I think I have gotten better. I had to get better because you are here. Sorry.'

Nagisa would begin her movement again but this time she would draw a sizable amount of water from the below area. Her blue monk like garments were sprinkled with water as she moved it with apparent ease form one hand to the other eventually spiking the water into the waterfall below.

As she turned her head, she saw a kid, maybe a student, looking at her. As they locked eyes, they jumped and began to fall.

Two things passed through her mind. 1 What was a kid doing all the way out here and 2.. well it was less a thought and more of an action. She jumped opening her arms wide and attempting to grab the child, surrounding them with her body. She was a natural water user but falling this far into the water?

Well it was going to hurt.

WC 731

Contract of my choice card used. Deep Sea
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=334730#p334730

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a strange week for the Minamoto boy, days seemed to pass in the blink of an eye with no clear memories being formed. The energy dwelling in the pit of Daisuke’s stomach had been growing to an uncomfortable level, each night he dreamt of an enormous silhouette towering over himself and all others. It’s footsteps, while colossal, only made a muffled sound as if the blonde boy’s ears were filled with liquid. Yet the only water exposure he’d had as a result of this was the cold sweat that he woke up to each morning. He had tried not to allow it to distract him from normal goings on, but still he could never seem to grasp all the details of each day that passed – a strange change for the normally overly aware boy.

His clouded mind had taken him outside the village this day, towards the valley of the end. He did not know why, in truth Daisuke could not quite tell exactly what brought on the dream like trance that he found himself in. Tired, always tired. Like something was draining his body, yet he had avoided physical exertion for the sake of his fatigue. He had yet to collapse, even though his body felt weak. His slow steps brought him slowly but surely towards the top of one of the statues, the time between each successive footfall felt like an eternity trapped in this semi-conscious dreamscape. Yet, all the while, the memories of the previous hours faded. Daisuke was stuck in the moment, there seemed to be nothing but the present.

The summit of one of the statues stood before him. There was a sway to his walk, more than noticeable to anyone observing his actions. Such an appearance in broad daylight was another uncommon sight for the Minamoto boy, normally he kept to himself as the observer rather than the observed. Yet here he was, or more accurately, his body was. There was another person nearby, someone atop the opposing statue. Yet Daisuke did not register this presence nor appear to acknowledge it, instead he continued his slow trek up towards the edge of the statue.

It took half a minute or so of walking but soon Daisuke was there, stood at the edge seemingly observing the writhing waterfall and the huge body of water below it. His head looked up, with arms limp at his side. To Nagisa there was no consciousness to the eyes of the boy, they were glazed over. In fact, there seemed to be no colour at all, but rather two pools of grey where eyes would normally be. Daisuke did not possess the byakugan or any similar dojutsu, and even if he did, the grey completely covered his eyes. For a second their gazes met, one clearly not mentally present yet there was still some purpose behind the look.

Daisuke turned.

His back now faced the water, the occasional rush of moist air rushed past his head as the waterfall continued to buffet the valley below. The blonde boy raised his armed parallel to the ground while his heels stood partially off the statue’s head. He fell. It was a clear drop with nothing but the sweet embrace of water below. And even with the sudden grasp of the medical sennin, there was little hope that the pair of them would escape this situation with any ease. Only fate could decide what happened next.

MFT
WC: 577

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was uncertainly not the brightest move in the world for someone with the title of Medical Sennin nor someone that had the Minamoto blood coursing through their veins. But alas, two shinobi from Konohagakure jumped from the statues in the Valley of the End and were heading to the body of water below them picking up speed as they descended. If neither of them used any techniques to cushion their fall, they would likely be calling in the medical branch for help due to possibly broken bones, internal bleeding, and punctured organs if they were lucky enough to even survive. Or so, that is what one would think given the circumstances and the situation that they were faced in. This time however, they were not accurate in the slightest which great for them.

As they crashed into the water, barely evading anything solid like the ground, they would sink several kilometers down in the water which was odd in itself considering they were both users with strong affinities to the water element. As they were submerged if they had remained conscious, they would feel the pressure intensifying on their bodies which almost could make them feel like they were suffocating. The environment around them had gotten quite dark as the only sources of light seemed to be the creatures that had illuminating elements on their body to navigate through this cold, dark world that they lived in. A few times actually, they would be able to see a variety of sharks swimming around and an occasional fascinating angler-fish drifting along with its razor, sharp teeth as it was trying to attract prey to its glowing protrusion on its head.

In all honesty, both shinobi were likely in danger as the pressure and temperature of the water were something that were rather foreign to the normal human body. Yet, they would find that they could breathe somewhat normally down here which was rather odd given the circumstances that they were faced with. It was quite possible that they were not in Fire Country and had somehow shifted to another part of the world pass their gates, but they would have to discover that if they could survive the situation that they were thrown into which was rather mysterious, slightly suspicious, but certainly fun!

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa heard and felt the impact... but felt no pain. That was the first surpise in a series of event that made this the second strangest thing she has ever seen, the first always being sealing Shizue to herself. The boy in her arms looked ok as well but now they were quickly descending. Very quickly and before long she noticed two things.

First off, it was absolutely breath taking. This was nature untamed and the undersea aquatic life. Yes even the sharks the predators of the sea. Every part of nature had its uses and the cycle was ever flowing from one stage to the next. Nagisa did her part to make sure everyone stayed on their path for as long as possible but there were those that were going beyond this life. However even then she seemed to like help as Shizue was part of her and even now was watching the scene behind Nagisa's blue eyes. Both were at a loss of words about the beauty and the oddity of the entire situation. Still, this stillness and natural beauty was distracting to say the least. Nagisa felt as home. She often trained her abilities in the sea so she could launch powerful water attacks that would return to the sea and being around water just seemed to calm her as some of her attacks require her to focus on an emotion and anger was used to use some of the strongest attacks she could muster. This was heaven on earth... or under it. Did the world end when she was submerged in water?

Secondly, and something that was quickly becoming a problem they were diving with no equipment or preparation. The pressure was getting to her and no doubt the student was filling the effects of pressure and temperature quicker than she was. The facts he was breathing normally underwater was not lost on her but she had no idea to process it. First she would try to speak her commands but if the sound did not travel, she would motion for the student to get his attention and point to her face. She would pinch her nose and exaggerate blowing air trying to get the student to "pop" their ears. This would help with pressure and they would do it as needed. Secondly for the cold she had to be creative. She could warm herself no problem but warming something other than herself usually involved hurting it and this student did not need that. Plus anything dealing with fire is useless. However... wait this should work. If they were breathing there was air... they did not grow gills (she checked her neck for a second to make sure) before she wove hand signs. The jutsu would complete and she would attempt something that was a far shot. She just hoped it work. If not she would have to get a little more creative maybe she should turn to water, her liquid state. That might help with pressure but heat? Well she would have to see if this jutsu worked first.

OOC
WC 514
Jutsu used Heat Wave Master rank
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=812#p812

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back