Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We are the Haunting. [Sho]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">There was little to act upon, but there would definitely be alot of changes happening within this branch soon. ANBU and Guardians had come a long way into making headway for the future. With newly made free agent signings had Tamashii smiling, the addition of Kazamatsuri Sho was quite informative, and Souji was on the run from Haruka for the time being. With their son. . . and it wasnt going to happen and end the way he'd wanted it to. Though Tama would manage to make things linger for a bit longer, while Souji completed things on his end. ". . .Hm. . .", he'd think to himself, as he note the notice he'd send to Sho earlier in the day to meet him in the holding cells within the Shrine. This would be destroyed. But how? How could this be changed. How could this be moved to make it apart of the village? Was i really being held up by the strings of the Gods?

'Kill! Kill in my name~ Kill and show the might of Jashin!', the tainted mind of Tamashii continued to ramble, 'Then find the Inugami~ Find her~' 'AND KILL HER!', 'NO! DONT KILL HER!', and with that something would stir and Tamashii shook his head, regaining control from the voices. There was a seal he was creating. . . maybe it would help him suppress these urges to kill... to take back a life and body he needed. Though that wouldnt be for later. . . The changes to his immediate body would be unchanged for now.

He'd wait in the darkness with his hand on a scroll, he needed to hand this off before moving towards, something special. . .

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

The cries of the forgotten would ping throughout the chambers, his footsteps causing pleas of forgiveness and far more grueling tales. Fortunately his task was not causing harm to their immediate wellbeing; rather his destination was further within the pits of the forgotten horrors the village attempts to mask beneath their lands. Snuggly fit upon his mask was his crucial attire, the ANBU mask as designated with appropriate markings.

Sho went by the codename of Raven.
Keiko that of Mockingbird.
Kenshin going by Owl.

Beneath the mask was that of a widening grin, playful in nature as per the emotion bestowed upon him; however as all parts of Sho, serious when need be. Fortunately it wasn’t too terribly difficult to discover the location of Strider. His newly found superior was waiting with scroll in hand and in turn he internally knew their conversation would be kept short.

Carefully the man would motion towards his mask, gently tilting the porcelain enough to showcase the identifiable tundra spiraling orb. “The mask looks best on me.” he responds with a widening grin, Taro humor as to why Sho settles with this particular body. With that being said the mask would click faintly back into place. The male would continue forward, only to stand against the side of Strider, allowing for whispering to such degrees that would not be heard by the others; not that the echoing howling wouldn’t cover enough for a handful of others.

The thought of what task would take place was intriguing, and the difficulty surely wasn’t going to be a standard normal degree of mission; at least he assumed he wasn’t going to be tossed around as a normal recruit. Upon this day, he would finally learn of the interwining of the internal governmental structure. “Lighten up, Strider, would ya?” he states in a typical Taro cheerful banter.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">NOdding off into space, Tama would figure himself to be in a daze. Though there were things that tended to spark a certain side within the male. Deep past the Koroki, and the voices of Jashin. . . Tamashii was a man of complete valor sometimes, his ideals still shining through. . . but he was a happy fellow who wanted love and to kill foreign warriors... to test himself against his fellows and who wanted someday to become the Kage. . . Maybe that dream wouldnt happen unless he took ahold of his life and became the being he needed to be. His eyes would lighten up a bit when he saw Sho's chakra signature twas the power of the Rinnengan though his words did bring out alittle bit of Tamashii's truth out. The guy was going out of his way to be nice to him, it was the least he could do to stop being so damn gloomy... attempting to coerce himself in darkness. "Eh, Sure sure. I'm just at ends with my thoughts... Ever have that happen to you? Where you just get lost in the world within yourself. . . almost like a battle. . . a struggle for your own sanity. . .", he had to stop himself from fully sounding insane, but it was the truth. He didnt know how to stop the voices.

"Eh, dont answer that. I called you here, for a mission. You may choose someone to go with you or not that is completely up to you. I need you to do a bit of Intel work for me. In Suna, there is word that its locked away, just make sure its open and if it is... I have another mission for you that coincides with that...", nodding he'd give a sly snicker to that notion for it would be quite fun if Sho was any bit of what he thought he was. "Firstly though, Kumo and Iwa are seemingly on the brink of something because of my elder clan member for the death of a shinobi from there or so I hear from him myself another reason you may not be seeing him around much until it brushes over.", nodding he'd look to the window and would give a bright smile. "Just find out whats going on there and the state of affairs, Do so just for complete diplomacy. No funny stuff if you can help it.", nodding once more he'd look back to Sho. . . "I'm pretty sure. . . This will be a good mission for you to prove face to Stone, and then I'll be able to give you better missions.", motioning he'd wonder what Sho would have to say about this. . . but maybe he was emulating something that Tamashii could relate with.

[MFT]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

There was an awkward moment, one in which the male would find himself pondering on the initial inquiry of his newly found superior. Was he truly inquiring to an individual that possessed any unknown amount of other individuals to act through about sanity? Quite a paradox to say the least, and naturally the path with these particular emotional states would reply, “You have no idea.” he comments with a hearty laugh, patting the male upon the shoulder, “If I am not the king of that battle, then I am damn sure a prince in disguise!” he adds before scuffing to himself, not bothering to oblige Tamashi’s request, despite being asked to disregard the question itself.

On an entirely opposing end of the spectrum, it seemed that their conversation would not be a lengthy one, kudos for him as he had guessed correctly. In this situation, it would require for the male to become serious, at least semi-serious. “I assume you have proper paperwork in order in case I need to get into the village?” he whispers at only a level that the pair would be able to understand. If the mission was a mere procedure to arrive at the gate and turnabout, then this surely wasn’t a truly difficult task – at least on a surface level.

A mere hand would be held against his side, opening outwards to retrieve the letter entailing the finer details that were not meant to be spoken amongst them. Even within the village, the eyes of others seemed to appear in the most inappropriate areas. “I’ll carry it out.” he murmurs, kneeling at the man’s side, positioning himself in order to quickly depart from the scene. “Concerning another? Not required, however I’ll consider the option.” he adds before waiting for anything further to be spoken.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">"Two peas in a pod I guess. . .", Tamashii would chuckle a bit before clearing his through for the seriousness. As much as he wanted to be fun loving there was a time for business. The pat on his shoulder was nice though the gesture was odd. Tamashii hadnt had someone be sort of friendly to him. Souji was a douche. And there werent many outside of his family he'd even conversed with. Such a dark family. . . looming shadows in the village there werent many at all honestly. Not to the naked eye. IT wasnt until after he'd spoken and Sho's response that he realized that this man was quite experienced. Some people would go in blind without any details. The renegades of the country. They always died because they were not calculated. It was the little things that Tama noticed.

"Aye. Your things are in a satchel on my behind you. You have two sets of forged documentation, Leaf and Mist respectively. And your official paperwork as a Iwa-nin, make sure no one sees that outside of this country while on your mission. With the influx of the Immigrants from both countries it was actually easier to forge them than I thought. So you can save face even as yourself with your own set of documentation or use the one I created for you. Pick and choose as you wish.", though Sho had decided on taking the mission. Indeed this was good.

"The coinciding mission I need from you is a letter within the satchel. Once you open it. Dispose of it outside the country. Destroy it if possible.", nodding he'd nod and be ready to send him off on his mission but before that he'd question, "Is there anything else you need that I have not provided?"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
PNU54ku.jpg

C6LfmO3.png

Silently his tundra orbs would fixate against a satchel for this taking, the contents within supposedly with multiple passports ready for plentiful of situations. Swiftly the contents would rummage about, ensuring each had been secure; his initial thoughts pertaining to the names forged upon the passports weren’t ideal. Never the least he assumed there was little to no room to openly complain; not that these permanent in any sense of the word.

“Harunabe..” a brief pause, “Interesting choice for a last name.” he comments with a faint shake of the head. Somewhere buried within the superior was a sadistic sense of humor, or perhaps the male had only found it ironically humoring.

Without a further word, the male would kneel upon the frigid stone, the satchel settling against his body, securing the contents. Once more the air of seriousness would surface, another shake of his head to signify a response to the initial inquiry. The letter within would be read and destroyed as promoted when the time came to be, though he was still contemplating the usage of another for this particular set of missions.

The lands of scorching grains of earth would more than likely be his first destination, not that he was particularly fond of the heat; better to deal with the far more strenuous as a priority. A faint shudder would ripple within his frame, the heat would no doubt be dreadful within the lands of Sunagakure as per usual.

Suddenly his form would raise, only to lower, “Try not to get into too much trouble, Strider.” he would snicker before dispersing from the scene in an extremely generic ANBU fashion. It wasn’t often he performed such methods, but the impression would detail his seriousness, though not perhaps with this particular other as the embedded personality suited far more upfront approaches; rather than behind the scene operations.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back