Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We come together. (Open)

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

Simple things. Always enjoy those simple things. Through the forest he would tread. Bored. Awaiting orders for the next mission maybe it was time to come from the background into the spotlight. Maybe. Motivation was the key to these things though. Right now he didnt have it. He didnt want to. He was simply honing his abilities, honing the woods... The Spirit of the Gaia Tree within him. And with this forest he would make his home. Cast high in the canopy. Built in mere moments as he did some years back. It was a place where he would be able to get away from the world sometimes. Keeping his alternate identity under wraps. The Black Ops. His black Attire. It was all apart of the better and greater good. Right?

He'd passed his physical examination not long ago, and there were few that knew of this location. "Hmph..."<i></i>, training under his home in the leaves below with his sword in one hand and two clones around him. Hand to hand combat was a strong point of his as well as Ninjutsu, but he liked to think one day he could use Genjutsu as well. it was something he would take heed on solemnly. To be well rounded was a good thing for anyone, especially if he was going to be looking into moving up. Dressed down in a red jumpsuit as well as his clones, they would churn back and forth trading blows and earning experience all the same.

Rustling in the trees would catch his attention though, well not just the trees but familiar fragrances would fill the air, was the food he was preparing done? Maybe... it had been thirty minutes... He'd stop and turn outwardly smiling as he'd brush himself off heading to the bridge that connected to his home.
6041352986480.jpg

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Work had been dealt with and now she was finally back to the way things were before. Well they mostly were. After all there was something else she had to do and it was something she had to do long ago - visit Hyazo! It had been too long since she last saw him and his divine cooking! There was literally no doubt in the young medics mind that he was the best cook in the entire Kumo and that was probably what she missed the most, after her manga but that is a whole category of its own.

Miki couldn't resist and ended up skipping through the forest. It was all just far too familiar. The amount of times she had come in here looking for herbs and to visit Hyazo over the years was just stupid at this point, but hey it was like going home for her. A home away from home really. And good food. Very good food.

The ever so familiar sound of blades clashing together slowly came into focus as she finally neared her destination. It seemed as if her BFF was training again. Oh how unexpected' Miki sighed, but didn't slow down at all. No. There was absolutely no way she would. After all she had just caught the scent of whatever was cooking. There were very few points at which she dropped her guard and her sensing abilities completely dropped, but the moment when she was about to annihilate whatever was cooking was one of those. A smile of sheer anticipation blessed her expression just as she rounded the final set of trees separating her from Hyazos' home and there was no doubt in her mind he already knew she was coming. "Hyazooo-kun lets play!"<i></i> She shouted loudly, stopping at the bottom of the bridge.

[Topic Entered]
[Short and sweet]
[Hoodie with a box of pochy slightly showing. Thigh-high black stockings with a black skirt and black combat boots]
[Somewhat of an idea http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/13/241065.jpg ]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

Ideally this was something that he was accustomed to. Previously. Though Miki, she had been gone for so long. A year and some days... Maybe a few hours and seconds thrown in there. He did miss her, though he would never show that. He had to keep his stoic appearance. She could read him anyways, so it didnt really matter all that much, he wanted to make sure he covered it somehow. "Oioi! Miki. You've got nerve showin your face around here!", he said with a bit of playful banter around the tone. He wasnt serious. He just wanted to poke at her. Though, what better could he do than to... have a bit of fun?

"Ya Hungry?"<i></i>, he'd motion to the house as he'd say that heading down the wooden chakra imbued bridge. There wasnt much else but hsi heart kinda sped up around the girl from time to time. She made him nervous. Not in a way that he liked her, but in a way that he felt he needed to be on his best behavior. He did like her, but it was something he'd never personally achieve with the person she was and with how stubborn he could be. So yeah, he'd attempt to move to other pastures.

"We can play after we get some food... Good for you?"

[TAG!]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hey now it's been a year! You could be a little bit nicer you know!"<i></i> Miki pouted, but quickly broke into a laugh. "It has been too long, Hyazo-kun"<i></i> She said with a smile as she walked up the bridge towards him. With every step her pace picked up more and more until she finally broken into a run. Just before Miki reached him she jumped into the air, giving him a huge hug. "How have you been? Have you been eating right? Have those kids been bugging you too much? Have you been working our right? You didn't forget to visit the doctor regularly, right? Did you visit the dentist? You shouldn't forget what happened last time! It was such a mess after you refused to go that year! You really need to be more careful!"<i></i> The young woman bombarded him with a set of questions, whilst still clinging onto him, legs wrapped around his torso and hands on his shoulders. It probably wasn't the most comfortable position for him by any stretch but it was the most fun one for her at least.

After a couple of minutes Miki finally decided it was time to get off and she quickly jumped back onto the bridge, letting the poor man catch his breath. He always seemed to get nervous around people for some reason. 'It's a shame really. Hyazo-kun is such a nice person, yet he suffers from social anxiety. I do wish he'd at least not have it around me. We've been together for quite a while now!' Miki barely held back her sight. It really wasn't healthy to have a heartbeat like that regularly! She didn't even want to know how bad it got when he was teaching a class....

Her wandering thoughts got snapped back in place the instant food was mentioned. "Food? Of course! I could smell your cooking from a mile away! What are we having today!?"<i></i> She completely changed her entire thought pattern and mood in just the matter of a second. Right now Miki was giggling like a schoolgirl, who was discussing boys with her friends, but instead of boys it was food and instead of girlfriends it was her BFF. All in all the situation was the same for this airhead. "Lets go eat Hyazo-kun! Lets go!"<i></i> She began nudging him up the bridge towards his house.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

It all happened so quick, he would work his way to the middle of the bridge he felt her getting ready to leap on him she often did this. Her pouting would cause him to smirk, "It has it has~ But you dont know how to keep contact..." he said with such a coy tone about him. He wanted to work himself to get ready maybe he should body switch. Maybe he would... Nah. He didnt mind her antics. Then the questions came at him with rapid intent. Followed by her body attached to his. What could he do? She was just damn cute... but she was an air head. She would never be into him. She was into those big muscular guys. Dunces themselves.

His eyes would roll into the back of his head. She was crushing him... Strong for her size and just dumb with the amount of force she choked him with. Though, he didnt mind. Even though he nearly dropped to one knee. Though she let him go, allowing him breath... coughing a bit as she did so...

"Yes... *cough cough* Yes... Food..."<i></i>, then the nudging as she'd push him in the house he'd open the door and she would see everything he'd been working on...

Though he'd only recently got it done.
original.jpg

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"But but It is such a hassle to write letters and they rarely ever reach their destination! Plus how often do you actually get mail out here? I don't even see a mailbox on your house! Wait do you actually have one?"<i></i> She began and quickly derailed into a state of frantically looking for the supposed object of her interest. Maybe it was a bit too easy to get her off topic sometimes or rather it happened a little bit too much when she was around her best friend. Why was it that way? It was safe to say she didn't have a clue and the little times that her mind actually wandered in that direction didn't last for more than a couple of second before moving on.

And just like that the single mention of food snapped her back to the real world."What are you cooking today? It smells just as good as I remembered it smelling! Oh when was the last time I had your cooking?"<i></i> Miki smiled with a wolfish grin and she just barely managed to hold herself back from salivating at the thought of what Hyazo might have prepared for himself. The thought that he might have only prepared a meal for himself hadn't even crossed her mind and it most-likely never actually would, but that was just part of the course really. Even the fact that she had already asked the same question completely slipper in between the cracks. Maybe she would never learn.

[Hmmm so it only took me what? Over two months to respond....well that might be an achievement.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

'We gotta stop meeting like this...'

Looks to her and shakes his head non-chalantly, she was quirky to say the least. But he enjoyed her company. Would he tell her that? Maybe this was fated? Maybe she was the one that would change the game. But he highly doubted those thoughts. He had to be logical. Miki was a friend. Nothing more. nothing less. "Kiki-chan. I get my mail in the city.", nodding he would shake his head, standing to his feet and walking into the house and rolling his shoulders as she trotted behind him. She was easily amused but this was different. She had come back. She was back with him.

"Uh, I'll be cooking something of a Seasoned and honey broiled chicken, with Alfredo on the side and a salad if you'd like.", because why not? He had his best friend back... And this was something he would celebrate. He wasnt about to show his emotions outwardly. OH well though. He was about to become the one that she would always be able to turn to in the end. And the silent celebration in his secluded home would be enough.

"Hm? Also what did you wanna play?"
original.jpg

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"See! You don't even have one, so why bother sending you a letter then!"<i></i> Miki looked very proud of herself, having proved that she was right at least in her head. With a smile as wide as hers she was basically glowing with cheer. Her unusual aura of emotion always ended up escaping her once she was in a state like this, influencing those around her at least a little (Charm Person). "Why do you keep calling me that name? We're not kids anymore Hyazo-kun!"<i></i> Miki pouted again as a joke as soon as she had taken a seat at the table, leaving him to do whatever preparation her had to do in order to get the meal ready. To say that she had always been a freeloader was a complete understatement.

"I always wondered why you became a ninja when you can cook this well. It's a true shame! Well at least you have something to do when you retire."<i></i> She shifted back to her cheerful self once more just as she usually did. "I know you can be my personal cook from now on!"<i></i> Miki pumped her fist in the air in a cheer, her grin widening even more (Luffy style at this point). "Oh and yes I want salad. I've been eating too much bad stuff lately, so I need to start looking after my figure..."<i></i> She pulled her hoodie and red t-shirt up, revealing her flat stomach, and pinched it to show him the supposed fat that she had put on. Naturally there was nothing there as the woman was plain unable to put on any weight no matter how much she ate. "See what I mean? It is really getting out of hand"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

Getting the fixings ready he would listen to this girl. She always made him shake his head at her antics, but she was entertaining at least so he'd always have a good laugh with her. Though, something about her always seemed to captivate him with her charm. An Aura of it about her. She was so irresistible, so when she did things he would be called to her almost like Pepe' Le Pew to a foxy lady. "Kiki-chan, I cant help it! I have felt that way about you since we were kids.", nodding he would smirk as he began taking the things out for the dinner meal.

Chuckling abit more at her notion, "Well, I cook well because I wanted to be able to cook on the fly out on the travels. Just think I cook the same out there as I do here, a nice meal wil help you along and also keep morale built.", nodding again he would tilt his head at her mention of the salads, "I can be your personal cook yes, I'll not cook for anyone else aside from you. If thats the case but... You are in no way gaining weight its why you're so small I try to give you a bit more meat on your bones. I want to take care of ya... Kiki.", nodding and smiling his voice serious and concerned.

"Its not like we can depend on our parents forever... And I vowed to protect you.", he would keep his word.

[MFT]
original.jpg

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miki would pout at that statement. It was more than clear that she didn't like that nickname anymore, well she didn't like it in the first place... [color=#40800]"Geez you could just find a new nickname or use my real one. That one is far too embarrassing.[/color] She would flush a slight red. However just as quickly as it had happened it was completely gone. The reason? Well simple enough - the food had begun arriving and that was more than enough to distract this glutton.

"But wouldn't a fire risk exposing your position?"<i></i> She would ask curiously as she patiently waited for him to take a seat at the table before digging in. As much of a glutton she was that didn't mean some simple manners couldn't stop her from just wolfing it down without any regard. Miki would lean back in her chair, following Hyazo as she waited. A slight smile would spread over her lips as she recalled some nice memories of the past. "Awww."<i></i> She would fit in between his lines as her expression shifted from happy to angry to happy yet again. It really didn't seem like she liked the fact he was trying to fatten her up, but as per usual he knew how to calm her down easily.

"Hey now I have my own house you know! I'm not depending on them anymore!"<i></i> The young woman would pout yet again, but would just as quickly give him a cheerful smile. "You know I will probably end up making you my waifu sometime. That was I can really eat good food all the time and I don't have to worry about any chores."<i></i> She would throw a joke his way.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
8Kq35CP.jpg

Shaking his head he would opt to look at her deeply, "Fine... How about... Ki-chan?", he would speak as he made his way to the table. Smirking as he would finally sit next to her and would roll his shoulders a bit. His crimson eyes looking to her for a moment before he'd take the first bite of his food and swallowing it in a barbarian-esque manner. "Aye it does, when I eat I dont ever sleep in the same area.", nodding he would mention that in response to her rather like minded question. He had thought about that with some friends he'd had in the past but they didnt listen ultimately losing their lives in the process.

He liked looking at her like he did. Up and down much like he was rating how badly he wanted to have her laid out in his bed most of the time. She was ditzy but she was Miki. She was his friend. Long time. From childhood they'd done everything together and had never dated. She wasnt into guys like that. Until she said something that made him stop eating all together and caused him to choke silently on his food for a moment. 'Waifu? What?' his thoughts would run rampant for a moment until he brushed it off, she was being silly.

"You should show me your place sometime... I'd like to see how you're living without the 'Rents. But If you move in with me and I become your...waifu you wouldnt have to do chores anyways... But you know what a Waifu is... Right? Cause... If I'm the Waifu... You're the Husbando?", he'd smirk at the obvious joke but then again it was still said in such a way he tried to see if she'd flip out or not.
original.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back