Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission We Haunt Ourselves.

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Her time in Konoha had been short but ever so more pleasant than the majority of her time spent in Kumogakure, in such a small amount of time she was able to meet others not so unlike her. The ones taking a far more bumpy path in life, whether they chose it or were forced upon the cold road, animals tend to packs. In the lawless Crater City, she'd found herself a ragtag group of miscreants, ex convicts, all sorts of people given a bad hand but making the most of what they had. Gaining sanctuary in a large abandoned warehouse, cracked windows and cobwebs all over the place it was there that one day she'd return back to her base to find a singular woman clearly in distress tied up against an empty barrel, struggling with desperation alongside a dirty rag in her mouth. The cries of a baby meekly echoed out through the metallic environment as the young Ryuu entered through one of the more damaged windows, slinking in to the darkness hidden behind several mechanical apparatus, now rusted.

Skulking in the dark for a breath moment if inspected all that could be seen were her shimmering red contact lenses giving a faint yet visible glow. Finally she'd see from one of the now desolate offices a man would come out holding a strange instrument, one thing was sure that it was sharp and crooked. Chuckling to himself as in his other arm would be this same baby still howling in fear, being placed on to a large metallic table, the trapped woman would become much more violent as the hollow clangs of metal would ring out. Until with one great slam the man would smash his equipment in to the table "SHUT UP ALREADY!! Listen you bitch, it's YOUR fault for thinking you could pass by me without payin' up. Now you suffer the consequences, first I'll kill this little shit, and then me and you are gonna have some fun? Sound good?" Bringing his hand up he'd prepare to repeat the same action he just performed now just on the helping infant, as his arm reached the high he would bring it down slashing right through the flesh and slicing off his own arm. In shock horror he'd drop his weapon on to the ground the woman now coming to a confused halt as the cries would continue to echo out from her child, Sumika would reveal herself from the dark.

With the final handsign in her hand she gave the woman a glance before her head flickered back to the man, "How about we give you a taste of your own medicine?" Slamming her palm on the ground as she crouched down a sharpened pillar of earth would shoot upwards from the ground straight through the disgusting pig. Blood would begin to leak down the pillar as his body would twitch and convulse for a brief second before falling limp as the bottom of the spike was dyed with crimson. She wasted no time with caressing the baby in her arm before untying the stranger. It was clear to see that she was an innocent woman yet with her fair share of scars and hardship. "Names' Luna, and she be called Dawn, Can't thank youse enough, why dontcha come on back for a meal dear, you look like ya need it." Without a moment's notice she'd nod her head and as if it was a flash she was suddenly meeting all sorts of people.

Luna and Dawn belonged to a gang named the Owl Sisterhood. Solely comprising of females, ladies, girls and the like they would all strive to make things the best they could for each other, a little socially awkward yet still enjoying the evening Sumika would lean against a wall with a glass of what may appear to be red wine, yet actually black-current juice, letting the festivities happen. And after that night over and over again she'd be offered a warm meal and companionship, by the fourth day her own place in the gang. Keeping the peace in their territory with her prowess of genjutsu it made her a valuable asset that was far and few around these parts. At first it was purely out of protection that she stuck around but she couldn't help but get a warm feeling every night they sat around the ginormous dinner table, everyone had their place and played their part. She was valued, taught, nurtured. Even being able to have a shoulder to cry on when the night felt too lonely. She was happy. And she'd do anything to protect them.

Now in the present, Sumika had found herself tasked with a severely dangerous mission, like the tragedy that befell Luna all that time ago. Several young members of the Sisterhood had been kidnapped following a large scale dispute with a rival gang that owns several brothels and night clubs. It was obvious that owners of these establishments had overstepped their boundaries with woman who wanted nothing to do with this, and whilst Sumika respected Crater City and the people inside even to the point where she calls it her home. She wouldn't stand for anyone who wished to trifle with the ones she cared for, being one of the strongest members and with the skills necessary to do this she found herself now outside of the nightclub. An hour before this she had recruited the help of a friend through the use of a special flare in the night sky, now the two stand together in an alley right beside the club. Sumika bracing herself for the mission she would crack open a can of cider and start to drink before turning to her ally. "From what I know, we need to get in to the vip section of Bootalicious, probably our best plan of action is obtaining the special membership card to get taken in there. I fear that the bastards are doing unspeakable things with them..." Her anger getting a hold of her for a moment she'd crunch the can with her fist causing cider to spurt out and dribble on to her hand, as she dropped the can from surprise. Now shaking the liquid off of her hand. "I... thank you for coming to help, it's probably best if we start going in there. Undercover of course. ..." Wearing completely different attire than normal now she would be wearing a long slim fitting black dress which held her figure firmly. Hopefully he had some means of changing his outfit as well. "You take the lead, I'll follow you in."

[WC: 1109]

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino looked over and then literally anywhere else, "God co.. alright, then." He used his own transformation jutsu, though in reality it was him dropping his summon mask jutsu. Just revealing himself but in a nicer black suit, no tie, and cuffed sleeves revealing some ink on his forearms though what it was couldn't be seen. "Alright lets get in there then, time wasted is time they have to do those things. If.. this goes south you get out and I'll clean up understand? You aren't a shinobi, lets not get you arrested over this.."

Why he cared about that was beyond him, but he knew that she used the flare and that meant it was serious enough. Once she had filled him in on the details, it was a no brainer to Kino, he's never had a soft place for those who take advantage of those who are not involved. He straightened up and dusted himself off before starting to walk, though keeping close to the friend of his given the situation at hand. He was already out of his element in this place, but the club was far worse for him. Trying to constantly avoid eyes, dodging any contact attempts, all and all like a fish out of water. But somehow, even still, he was keeping his cool and blending in.

Once they had lay of the land he'd lean over and whisper in her ear, "Gentleman in the red suit, has been flashing his badge to everyone this entire time. Want a card I'm willing to put my money we could get his without much effort." He sits back up and watches the scenes around him, a little flush in the face given the current environment. He'd not exactly been to this sort of location, and having to be undercover here was a lot more tricky than he'd originally thought it might be. However he was a profesional, an anbu, he could be fine with this, right?

A voice rang in his mind, one far more familiar to him in recent years, well well well the house of sin. interesting choice

Shut the hell up..

[mft]
[355]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
It was a completely new environment for her, not the most estranged from the red light district back in Kumogakure, yet even as entitled as she was didn't think about stepping in there, only hearing about from a drunk resident every now and again. Exotic dancers were all over the place wearing such... peculiar outfits. Is this really what men wanted from woman? Apparently these type of people, looking around most other people were men inside of this club with other woman being stuck to a man in some capacity, perhaps for status or for protection. It was a new world to her, one that eventually she'd come to know and learn the longer she spent in this city. Almost instinctively picking up on the vibe she'd slither her arm round Kino's holding on to it gently as the two looked around the establishment.

"I can handle myself as well Cypher, you are just here for back up, just don't go flashing around who you actually are. The priority is the children. You know, I didn't think you'd look like this, I don't know what I thought you'd look like but maybe more... well kept? Scruffy works though." Picking up a drink from one of the walking waiters, it seemed to be some sort of pink concoction with a tacky umbrella sticky out the top. Taking one sip of it she made her strongest attempt to stop her face from scrunching up, the problem wasn't the bitter taste of alcohol, it was actually that it was too sweet. However with no other option she'd keep it delicately twisted between her fingers as of now. "The drinks taste just as bad as this putrid place looks." Slightly lamenting to Cypher about the quality of their products, perhaps it may have had a small enough effect on her to get her to open up a little more to the anbu operative.

Taking on to her partner's quickly defined lead she'd waste no time with handing him the drink in her hand and slinking off of his arm quickly moving through the crowds, she was... young, perhaps attractive depending on who you ask. Giving a nod to her ally before she quickly would rest her hand on the red suit man's arm with a smile. "You look like quite the distinguished gentleman, how about you take you use that great badge of yours and take us to somewhere private." It was certainly demeaning but she'd been sharpening this silver tongue, becoming tactful for the mission ahead. And the heaven's knew what awful spell would befall someone who dared to test her. The vip would wrap his arm round her waist and guzzle the rest of his glass done before slamming it on the bar counter. "I'll take a whole bottle of whiskey, for me and my brand new friend."

Maniacally chuckling to himself it was clear he was drunk out of his mind, once acquiring the drink she would be led towards through the crowd by this drunkard to a star shaped door with two bouncers standing in front. With a wave of his badge she was already in, a long hallway was laid out with several doors, each one having either a green or red glowing star on them, with only one singular one at the end of the corridor being one completely purple, several men holding heavy artillery guarding it. Without even thinking she'd start casting one handed seals with her free arm as he tapped his badge on one of the green starred doors, it now becoming red as the door opened before the two were inside and it would slam shut. Without another word she'd had already cast a dreadful genjutsu on the target as he turned attempting to kiss her. She'd step out of his grasp and walk backwards as from behind her a horrifying figure would begin to make their way towards him, a culmination of all of his worst fears twisted in to one.

1704995623510.png

Unfortunately for him they had made these rooms sound proof for their own sick desires, now it was her turn, she watched him squirm in fear huddling in to the corner before his eyes would begin to bleed and he convulsed as if struggling with some invisible being, to Sumika she could see the whole thing. It was over in a couple of minutes his body falling limp and her dispelling the genjutsu. Shaking her head as a thought flickered through her mind whether she went to too much of an extreme length, yet she would simply grab the badge off of his lifeless body before leaning up against the door and catching her breath. Closing her eyes she'd concentrate her mind in to sending a weak genjutsu to Cypher, not dealing any damage but causing him to see what the hallway looked like. It was up to him whether he could find his way in but if he didn't arrive in two minutes she'd go in alone.

WC: 836
TWC:1945

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A meer thirty seconds past before he enters the room, he puts his hand on her mouth and leans to the door as two guard pass. Once they have he steps back and takes a breath before seeing the lifeless body on the ground.

He whispers with a tone as stirn as he could manage, "Are fucking kidding me? we can't just kill someone because they had a badge, this isn't what you asked me here for. You need help fine," He point angrily while closing the distance between them, "but we do it above board or I will put you behind bars do I make myself clear?"

His eyes had something to them off from the pale green she had seen, there was shimmer of flame in there. A purple glow that said there was something else that was speaking to her as well, something that was far older and far more cruel than that of the Anbu.

"Let's get this done, I'm screwed as is now."
He sighed before they continued back out toward the VIP section.

He was overly cautious, something about this situation made him more nervous for her than himself. He would get roughed up if caught, maybe killed sure, but if she got caught then she could just as easily wind up in the situation that these other girls found themselves in. The thought made him sick to his stomach, but worse over he could feel his nerves being burnt up inside him, knowing full well what that meant.

Come now.. You aren't scared.. If anything you're excited..

Final time, shut the fuck up. I need to focus

mmmhmm, focus right. On the mission? or the girls outcome? don't get distracted.

[wc 283]
[mft]
[sorry for the delay]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back