Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We need a hospital [Free RP] [Request Mednin Sennin]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Give me a moment..." I said to the receptionist as I laid out my soap box and made sure it was sturdy. When I was assured of its structural safety I jumped on it.

By the way, if I have not mentioned it by now I am short. Like, four feet eight inches short.

"I Yamaguchi Ayunee request an audience request an audience with the Mednin sennin!" I said in the most authoritarian voice I could muster, "I wish to lodge an official inquiry into why we do not have a hospital yet."

I nodded to myself and stepped down from my soap box.

"At least I could not find anyway." I shrugged as I began to collapse the soap box, "I mean really, I could not find the darn thing. I just had to turn in some paperwork, but what if it had been an emergency? I managed to find a witch doctor who would sell me some stuff, but that can't be right. How do you build a village and forget to put in a hospital? And you know what was weird?"

I took out a flier for a mattress store from my nose, "I passed no less than twelve mattress stores on my way here! Why are there so many mattress stores in the village but not one official hospital?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back