Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Welcome back! (Requesting Takeshi)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was simply doing the usual, or rather Rayne was the one finishing the paperwork while Asuka's head was on the desk. It had been a tiring day, the amount of paperwork required on a daily basis was absolutely outstanding, she finally got some perspective on what Takeshi dealt with on a daily basis. Which is one of the reasons she repainted the walls, it made her relax for a few minutes while she dealt with problem after problem, hell it was surprising how Takeshi hadn't gone nuts. If Asuka didn't have Rayne she would've gone crazy already. In any case she got back to work. Hoping to end early and go to sleep.

"What's this?" Asuka asked Rayne giving her some kind of document with a request.

Rayne read it carefully, wrote something on it and placed it in the done pile. "Some requests for supplies at the academy, told them they could send the request here to make it go a bit faster."

"Man..." Asuka sighed "Are the students giving them that much trouble?"

Rayne simply shrugged with a smirk. "We got a lively bunch this generation."

Ceiling-Wall-Painting-Living-Room-Bedroom-Wallpaper-Home-Decor-Beautiful-blue-sky-and-white-clouds-ceiling.jpg
How the wall looks

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After what would be considered to be a very quick paced and fast walk the Hokage finally found himself home inside of the village. Embracing him with the familiar sights and sounds that were pleasant to his eyes, nose and ears. He allowed a huge sigh to escape his lips as he wondered how everything had been going and how things had changed in his time away. He would check in on the Academy at a later date but for now he wanted to get back to his office and allow Asuka the knowledge that he was back in the village and had returned from his trip. Heading down the winding roads and making short work of the streets that he used to navigate entering into the building that stood as a mantle of the office he had been given he allowed himself to walk past a few people stopping here and there to catch up with the usual workers of the office.

Finally he arrived at the office, the office that stood as a symbol for the village for the last four Hokage, his hand coming out as he pushed the door open allowing it to swing open allowing the inside of the office and Asuka who was behind the desk that he held as he glanced at the second figure but brushed it off quickly and without an issues at all. Smirking he paid attention to the entire surroundings before speaking.

“I am home now, and hope that you haven’t found your time behind the desk too hard at all. I presume there is an update of what has happened while I was gone?”

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed loudly, god was she bored. Maybe she could take a lunch break.... but that would mean ending at a later then expected which sounded a lot worse so she carried on. That is until the doors swung open. Her first thought was that Maki had come again, maybe he would actually follow her advice? Well it didn't matter.

Rayne simply bowed and Asuka looked forward and there stood Takeshi. Immediately Asuka jumped over the desk and ran towards the man, hugging his waist. "Takeshi-samaaaaaa!" She yelled out "It's so good to see youuuu!"

Rayne simply sighed and walked forward, leaving the desk all to Takeshi. "Asuka."

"Right, sorry." Asuka spoke finally taking a few steps back. Oh an update! "On paper, your job sounds amazing... in reality... the paperwork alone made me want to go nuts. Hence why the... paint... job..." She spoke, pointing at the walls a bit embarrassed "Made me relax a bit." She then got to the updates There's gonna be a new batch of Genins coming through, Maki came back with word of success in Sand, a little bit paranoid in my opinion but whatever. The big news was that some infiltrators broke into the village, don't know how, there wasn't any traces of them anywhere... which is problematic, they captured Santaru Soku buutttt thankfully she was able to get the word out. Head Jounin Manzo and me answered the call, eliminated the problem and captured the leader who's being interrogated by Manzo cause he was ANBU. Haven't heard from him about any extracted info. In any case, how was Cloud?"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sighing out loud as he listened to the words of Asuka trying to explain why in her right mind she decided that as an interim, a placeholder it was the right idea to paint over four generations of tradition on how the office looked. She had stomped over that, that allowed the frown to arrive onto his face as he was already tired from the walk that he had done to actually get home, to find things like this was already annoying and see Asuka trying to dance and dodge and give an explanation for her change of colour was almost comical and insulting in equal parts. He brushed it off for now, he would take the money from her monthly salary to get the office back to how it was before she had managed to get her handset onto it to change it.

“Soku was at the gates, she seemed fine and mentioned none of this to me at all, interesting to say the least that she wouldn’t mention it.”

Pausing to let his thoughts trail for a few minutes as he listened and processed the rest of the words, someone captured seemed to be interesting to say the least, that was problematic that someone was already inside the village and had slipped past the guards that were left to protect Leaf, he would have to address that as well.

“Manzo will cease the interrogation, leave it to the ANBU Branch as it is their duty and responsibility, Haku Yuki will take over that part and get the information that is required from the man one way or another we can be damn sure of that. Good to know that the Academy has been expanding and we are now getting new recruits flowing through our doors, I want that level of productivity to continue and to stay. I want you to keep a close eye on them, in terms of Maki I will speak to him later about his trip to sand as I do want to know what progress we made on that front as well.”

“As for cloud the trip was way to brief, short lived and I am back before sealing any deal there, but it is what it is, I have left the other two Sennin there to wrap that up. Anything else I need to know?”

[MFT"250]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka noticed the frown on Takeshi's face. She was expecting to be beat up but instead... nothing happened. Not a comment, not a glance, nothing... she was somehow worse. Maybe knowing that you will get punished but not when is worse. The anticipacion of it is a horrible experience to say the least. In any case she shrugged.

"I'll let him know right away sir. I should also meet Sensei for some Dango's sor something, haven't seen her in a while." She spoke out loud, in all honesty she was a bit nervous but kind happy that Takeshi was back. "I'll be sure to keep the standards just like always to have them ready to prepare them for the wide world. Well, at least it doesn't sound like there was much problem there."

With his last question Asuka's smile faded, replaced with sadness. She knew that it had to be said. "One more thing Takeshi.." Asuka spoke slowly, almost in a whisper. Reaching inside her kimono's sleeve she pulled out a package from it and presented it to Takeshi. "This came in shortly after you left for Cloud. It was... a clone so I couldn't track it... which is why I would like to make a request."

[OOC: This is the topic where the package originated with what the contents are in the first post. Click Here]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked towards the package, his jaw muscles tightened as his teeth tried to crush into each other as he looked at the letter and package at the desk for a few minutes, checking the pendent he allowed his eyes to close as he followed and fell back into his ANBU training allowing the Chakra image to sink back into himself as he allowed that very possession that belonged to Kotori to now lead the way to her, if she stepped back into the country he would know where she was, he would find here. He would track and terminate her as the missing Ninja that she was inside of the village. Picking up the letter he allowed himself to read it for a few seconds before the parchment suddenly erupted into flames in his hand and vanished from this world in the blink of an eye.

“This letter was never delivered, in fact it never even came past these gates, the fact that you even thought this was a good idea to give this to me proves that you made a mistake. Yuki has only just come back from the shell of the woman that this act of treason left her, I will not have her put back into that state, not by you or the deserter. She is in the bingo book and a traitor to leaf for her actions.”

As he picked up the item made by her, lifting it up the trinked was meant to be a gift to show that she was safe, a name scratched from all but one record of the Bingo Book. The trinket vanished from the world in that split second gone and instead of the calm eyes that had been there before, the anger that burned in those red eyes really did give Leaf the expectation of the will of fire. Once everything was gone that had been given to him his eyes focused back down on Asuka.

“What is the request?”

The words coming in between the grinding teeth as he nearly sapt them towards Asuka.

[OOC: As the trinked belong to Kotori, Chakra Sense has been used on it]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka felt kind of insulted in all honesty. She was struck back not by the actions but by the words Takeshi spoke. She understood why he destroyed what he did but not what was her mistake in doing so. She would've thought he knew her by now. Especially with their history. In any case, she did feel kinda mad about it.

"I'm not going to announce it to the four corners of the world Takeshi-sama, your the only one who knows of it's existence and I'm not going to keep a secret from you which it would've been had I not presented you with the... particular object..." She spoke with a sigh, kinda nervous seeing the anger in his eyes. "I can't keep secrets from you, it's not how I roll... and I did think it would be good for you to at least know of it's existence... considering it concerns one of our missing-nin. Which comes to my request, let me look for her. She escaped on my watch and I need to rectify my mistake."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed thoughts to race into his mind for a few minutes as he listened to the words that Asuka was speaking, his anger was still visible on his face as well as the actions that he took and the stance that he was carrying with him as he looked towards the Sennin. She had the actual mindset that since he had returned to the village he would be allowing Sennin to just rush off and do whatever they damn well please. He rubbed his hand against his forehead for a few seconds as he tried to ponder on what to make of her words.

“Your request to pursue this is denied, I have someone in mind for that task, and that person is not you. Your job as the main branch Sennin is and has always been to maintain the security of this village. Educate the new students that are coming through the Academy, you are to make sure that everyone and everything is running on a day to day basis, is your job.”

Takeshi allowed his words to sit with Asuka, for a few minutes. His gaze never leaving her as he made it damn sure that she understood this was not something she would be pursuing without his knowledge as he allowed himself to sign once more, he was tired the travel had made him that and grouchy as well.

“Look Asuka, this is a book that needs to be closed and never opened again, especially for Yuki this is not something she can relive again. I do not want her to relive it again, I know that you care and I appreciate that, but this is not something that can come out of this office at all.”

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”I’m not sure of what task you speak but I do hope you don’t mean me. I just got back too, you know.” The sound of the door opening was quiet, the sound of the man entering was not. Maki steps fulling into the room before letting the door shut behind him with a click. He was dressed in much more casual attire than the finery he’d taken to wearing of late. A white polo with the buttons undone and a pair of black slacks over some hiking boots. His cane was still present, the crystal sat atop it giving a soft glow as myriad colors seem to float around within the gemstome.

”Glad to see you’re back, Takeshi. I was informed you’d returned and came as soon as I got the news.” Maki looked a sight better than he had when he parted. He looked a bit healthier in the skin, which could simply be attributed to his time in the desert sun. He also looked a week overdue for a shave, lending credence to his claim of rushing over. ”Going off the conversation I so rudely interrupted, I can make some guesses into the topic you were discussing. If I need to leave say the word, else I’d prefer to give a report on my time in Suna and the headway made there.”

It was more than just the healthy skin tone, however. While he still carried the look of a man stuck in an eternal nightmare, his stature and the look in his eyes showed the tell tale confidence of the man who’d stared death in the eye and told it to wipe his ass before kissing it. He was not well, no one would be after what he’d experienced and still be considered anything less than a robot. But he was doing better than before. That could be seen in his stance as he spoke, in the light tone he was taking. It would seem that the false bravado shown just after the attack and the overwhelming depression after that had finally reconciled somewhere in the middle.

He passes his hand over the desk, three snifters seeming to appear as he does. And then from his pocket comes a bottle which he pours the liquid inside into each one, offering one to each of them as he takes one for himself. "Good whiskey, this."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as Takeshi spoke. She understood why he was speaking like this, she just hoped he understood why she had asked. But in any case it didn't matter at this stage, Takeshi told her to drop it and she would. She just hoped that there wouldn't be any lasting reprecaustions cause of it. Asuka simply bowed "Of course Takeshi-sama." She spoke with an educated tone "I'll follow your lead as always."

She then looked at who had entered the room, Maki. The Hokage Advisor never stroke her cords right yet she respected the work he did. In any case, she bowed to the man. "Not at all Maki-san. Please give Takeshi-sama the report." She said giving them man the floor, she kind of wanted to stay here. Asuka smiled and took the glass that was offered, drinking it whole. That was a mistake, she tried to hide the face she was making inside although a bit did spill out. "Unless there's anything else I'll be taking my leave." She spoke giving the glass back to Maki, waiting for Takeshi to give the word whether she should stay or leave.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi glanced up as Maki entered the door, a small smile creeping across his face as he had to admit seeing his old friend once more was something that he enjoyed. Leaning back in the chair he brushed off the interruption as it should have been and glanced towards Maki as he brought his hand up to accept the glass that had been offered to him and allowed his lips to sip on the liquid before smiling slightly.

“Your right, this is the good stuff, but honestly I expected nothing less from you Maki.”

Takeshi leaned back in the seat as it seemed that Asuka wanted to take leave of the office, he wasn’t about to stop her, she still probably had work to do and he could understand that much, he acknowledges that nothing stopped around here and was well aware that this was the situation even for the Sennin.

“You are free to leave Asuka, I do expect a full report on my desk by tomorrow morning as well as the progress of the Academy Students inside of the village, and any other situations that have transpired since I have been away, I would prefer it be as detailed as possible to at least leave me knowing where I stand. As for that other matter, if you go against my wish on this truley have a great understanding there will be consequences, this isn’t said as a threat, but a reminder that actions affect everyone not just ourselves. Thought of the day if you will.”

Bringing his attention back to Maki he finished the glance and placed it onto the desk, offering a seat out for this old friend to hear about his journeys.

“Let's hear it then, what has transpired in Sand? I hope the outcome was favorable?”

[MFT:302]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was happy to see Takeshi smiling at his presence, considering the topic when he rushed in, he figured the other needed good news and a good atmosphere. As the drink was complimented and Asuka made preparations to Leave, Maki takes a seat and a sip of his own glass. ”Quite a lot and yet not much at all, oddly.”

He pulls out a sheet from his pocket and hands it over, but even should Takeshi read it Maki would sum it up nicely. ”Nothing concrete, but they are willing to open trade with us. We have ample raw materials, especially lumber and some rare metals, and they have enough manufacturing capacity to put us to shame. The deal I reached was quite simple, our materials for some manufactured goods. I’ve also acquainted myself with two Kages, they changed while I was there. Apologies for the long stay, I ended up needing a recovery period.”

He drains his drink and sets the empty glass on the desk. ”I was also attacked while there. I’m sure you recall the guise I was under when we first met. The night before I met that individual, I was there to break into the house of a Sunagakurian Chief Mednin. My cousins were staying with him, all of them being from Kirigakure. I attacked the three of them with some help, and managed to steal back something very valuable that was stolen from me before. Apparently, this man doesn’t forget, and he and one of my cousins ambushed me in the village.”

“I don’t expect any incidents to arise from them, Osore is not the type to involve others in his personal vendettas, and Enzeru….I believe his pride would stop him from doing so once he learned why I did what I did.”
He reaches out and grabs the snifter, but upon lifting his hand a small six inch statue of Takeshi would be revealed, wearing the full Hokage regalia. ”The Isaki clan has also pledged aid in the form of food, some of our own raw materials for housing, and medicine if it’s needed. When we arrived we found a village flooded with refugees. Apparently, Wind is experiencing strife.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka thought of Takeshi's words, she did see it as kind of a threat in all honesty but one more that he was worried about what she would do rather than what a Sennin would do which was a nice change of pace, y'know... someone actually worrying about her well being... and that she didn't actually kill anyone else. In any case, she had finished her briefing and gave a slight smile.

"Don't worry Takeshi-sama, the report will give you everything you missed while you were away from the village." She bowed to Takeshi. "I'll be nearby if you need me." She turned to Maki and bowed to him, not as deep but enough to be respectful. "Maki-san" With that she turned to leave, hooping that maybe things will go well from now on.

[Topic Left]

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as his Senning left the room. There was no reason to keep her trapped inside of the room any longer than needed, and she probably had more work to do in making sure the new students of the village continued to grow in both numbers and the potential of the new students that were coming through the academy. His hopes were soon they would see there hard work rewarded for what they were doing. Asuka was the key to leading this change and allowing the future to continue to look bright.

“I will catch up with you later Asuka, just take care of yourself and remember to not work too hard”

Turning his attention back to Maki he listened to the man speaking, hearing that his actual trip had been more eventful than planned. But that was how it always seemed to go anywhere any of them went. There was always some form of trouble or some issue that was happening but he shrugged that off and just accepted that that would always be the case for them.

“So we are getting the foundation set up with Sand with trade, that is great news, its the foundation to moving forward that we needed for them as well. And manufactured goods are something that we need to welcome with open arms, so that is something else you have my thanks for sorting out with them, Maki.”

“Strange that you were attacked, but your history will have things happen that sometimes are not always in the best interest for yourself. So that is what it is, you took care of that matter and nothing else needs to be said on it. And the fact you met with both Kage is also good, we at least have some names to faces over there”

“We should give aid to them, after all we are here to help people, and we need to change the opinion that has gone out about this village with everyone, this is the first few steps in that direction and I don’t want to make a wrong move.”

Takeshi picked the small toy up and seemed to examine it. Checking the figure and laughing slightly as he had to admire the handiwork that went into it.

[MFT: 250+}

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Who I Am

As Asuka left, Takeshi said his goodbyes to the other Sennin. The Hokage seemed accepting of the news about Sand, even offering to send official aid beyond what the Isaki clan had pledged, which was a good way to go for future relations. And he was more accepting of Maki’s being attacked, not bothering to ask more questions. As he lifts up the little statue to inspect it, a pair of sunglasses forms over Maki’s face made of the same metal. And unseen would be the plugs in his ears.

The statue explodes, not with shrapnel but with light and noise and quite a lot of both. A hidden flashbang. As he feels the vibration in the ear Maki is out of his seat in a flash, over the desk and lifting Takeshi into a tackle right out the window, shattered glass falling around them as they slam into the ground below and Maki rolls off the Hokage and rises to his feet. In the brief moment of impact, Takeshi might notice his friend weighing a few hundred pounds more than he should.

Maki rises as the source of the weight becomes apparent. Metal dust seems to explode from his very pores as he forms a chakra shell around himself. The red and gold dust settle into place like a liquid alloy before hardening to the shell and leaving an armored figure standing before Takeshi. At the center of his chest was the amulet that held most of the metal, and also healed his broken form previously. Without a visible cue, the visor turns on and a white light kicks into view. The voice which comes out was obviously modulated to hide who was inside the armor.

”When’s the last time you got into a fight? Was it when Migoya and his ilk attacked Kenshin? Was it before Tsukasa betrayed us all? Before my mind broke?” The armored figure waits for Takeshi to rise before moving in. ”This isn’t a betrayal. This is me allaying my suspicions that this prolonged peace hasn’t left you weak.”

Indeed, there was no malice in his actions, but he had to be sure Takeshi wasn’t losing his edge.

(Calling bmod)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!

tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt the window smashing behind him as he headed to the ground outside of the mansion, the annoyance flashed through his mind before being broken by the impact of the ground onto his back. Taking the wind from his lungs on the landing he coughed slightly as he recovered himself. Rolling away from his Sennin he drew himself back up to his full height, dusting the white robes of the Hokage up a small smirk came to his lips.

“So this is the way that you want to welcome me back eh? In a suit of armour to hide the broken body and mind that lies within it? Very well. I shall indulge you my friend in this fight, but just to see if you are still worthy of the title of Sennin as well, from what I heard last time you fought you forgot what friend and foe where. For me though my last time was a while ago even I must admit that one.”

Takeshi rolled his shoulders preparing himself, it had been a while since he had the opportunity to show his true strength off, and right now seemed like the best time and place to do just that. He wanted to see what this new look Maki had was actually going to do, if it was going to do anything at all in fact. But only time would tell on that one. For now the Hokage had to prove himself to a friend, and that friend had to prove himself back.

[MFT:250]
[Actions Sent]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He could see Takeshi getting ready, and aims his palm down at the ground, a burst of air flinging from his hand into the dirt at their feet to keep the other on his toes as the particles propelled towards his Hokage. Maki begins to move in close, the armor apparently doing little to restrict his movements.

”You think that was my last fight? You’ve not gotten reports of the armored vigilante from Crater City then? How odd, I’ve saved quite a few, and even stopped a bank robbery or two.” As he speaks, the armor seems to ripple around his hand before a long spear simply forms from the dirt around them in his hand and he throws it at the other, purposely going wide to hit the building but giving him a show of what to expect. It wasn’t only metal, any fine particulate would become a deadly tool under his control of the chakra shell.

”Let’s do this. Winner gets a free steak.”

(Stats and actions sent)

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A Wild B-Mod Has Appeared!
It has come to my attention that a replacement moderator is in order — I will be taking over from here, and will thus be requesting the following:
  • Send me all of your battle information! Please send this as its own PM. This includes: stats, custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodlines/core abilities, kinjutsu, a full jutsu list (with mastered jutsu clearly marked!), summoning contracts, any other kinjutsu-specific information, or anything else I might have missed above. Having everything linked makes my life insanely easier, and is HIGHLY recommended!
  • Send me your Round One actions! Please send this as its own PM. When sending an action, the following things are very useful for me to mod your round quicker: AP costs, CP costs, any specifically relevant passive/activated effects that apply to the action which are important for me to be aware of, any targets of the action which require targets to be specified, and any other notes which you feel are important for me to be aware of. Having everything linked makes my life insanely easier, and is HIGHLY recommended!
  • As a general note: please DO NOT pre-calculate your passives into any action costs! It is far more preferable for you to send me the raw cost of an action so that I don't miss anything. If you pre-calculate passives, debuffs, or other effects into your actions, I am highly liable to miss something or end up with incorrect calculations.
  • If you feel I have missed something, or forgot to account for something, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord so we can rectify the issue.

*Edit: I have been messaged by the involved parties and told that this battle will be suspended.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back