Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Well you can shovel it (Free RP)

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The wild cacophony of blaring bumbling bastards crashed and smashed about him. The unholy destruction of his blessed peace and quiet... tarnished. What fresh new hell was this that he would be cursed with such a crowd as this? People ambled about often with no purpose, no plan. Momochi could not begin to fathom such a vapid existence.

"How do these people survive being idiots every day..."

He phrased it like a question, but stated it rhetorically, not even bothering to lower his voice from a conversational level. No one could possibly hear him through the violent din anyhow. His stomach rumbled a little. He felt the whisper of steal vibrating in his skin. Beckoning to him with the undeniability of a woman's hunger. Or a man's hunger. He passed a cart and his nose flared with the sickly sweetness of dumplings in a tart strawberry sauce. He hadn't had strawberry's in weeks. He was quite addicted since trying them for the first time nearly two months ago, but their season had run out all too quickly and now his stomach writhed in the cruel agony of pauper's syndrome.

grererern

His empty stomach reared itself in his chest squealing like a balloon intent on dying before a child could let it drift away into the blue void. Even in all the wild chaos of the market street, people nearby managed to hear it. That was it. He needed to slake his hunger... he needed to gorge. He marched into the nearest building that looked populated enough to be a restaurant. He only realized his mistake immediately as he crossed the threshold and looked at the host. She was bright-eyed and bushy tailed with a knock-out body and clothes that covered less than his while costing 10 times more.

"I think I'm in the wrong-" he began, attempting to turn on his heel for a speedy exit. He surely would've made it too if the small woman hadn't grabbed hold of his arm with surprising and strength and began dragging him inside.

"Greetings sir thank you for visiting the Lady's Maid we're so glad of your patronage would you like your usual table?" she spoke with practiced sincerity in a voice too quick to fully understand in one sitting.

"Usual table? I've never even been here bef-"

"But of course sir, don't worry I won't tell." she smiled with a suggestive wink as she thrust him into a booth.

He was too smart to try walking out now. He knew if that girl was any indication, trying to leave would produce several of her compatriots who would either shame his meager funds out of him or beat it out of him. He looked over the menu, resisting the urge to overburden his stomach even though it begged him to do so. Everything on the menu had a fancy name that meant something else in another language and cost 3 full days pay. Beating or begging he wasn't going to bother wasting his time in a place this fancy with girls who expected to be tipped twice what you paid for your food. Not to mention all their outfits were... suggestive... and he could barely afford the food, let alone what else they served in this dim lit joint. But then he caught a block of small print on the menu near the bottom. He squinted and mumbled the words aloud.

"...all patrons once seated must pay 1,400 yen gratuity each, which will be included in their check...

WHAT?"

with uncanny speed, the hostess reappears!

"Are you alright sir? Are you ready to order?" she said, her voice full of the warmth and sweetness you wanted to come home to. She sat on his side of the booth, edging closer till she was nearly ontop of him, leaning her head over his shoulder as she reached down grazing his knee with her hand. "...or did you want more of what you had last week...? she said a teasing seductiveness in her voice.

Momochi leapt from his seat in the booth his face flush and his eyes huge. No girl had ever touched him like that and he was, to say the least, overwhelmed.

"I see what you're doing you're trying to rob me!

It was this moment that a normal person might have realized they were about to cause a dramatic scene in a public place, but Momochi was not over-burdened with an abundance of manners or empathy. All he knew at this moment was that a girl had gotten very close to him, had touched his kneecap intimately, and he had no idea how to handle this situation quietly.

MFT:779

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shino had the worst day at work. She works at a local dance club as a DJ and some man had the nerve to spank her behind. Men, when will they ever learn that she does not swing that way? She is what Ryu would call a fillyfooler. She was so worked up that she didn’t even bother to return to her natural form after the show. Now after a day of work like this she needed something to do to release some stress and she knew just the place. The Lady’s Maid might not be cheap, but they are sure to satisfy her ever desire and make her forget about the drunkard. Unlike Momochi she was a regular and they welcomes her by names, “Mistress Vinyl, welcome back I assume you want your usual booth.” Vinyl was a part of her stage name ‘Vinyl Scratch.’

“Yes and I like to start with my usual appetizer.” In an instant one of the other maids went to prepare her order as the one that greeted her guides her to the booth next to Momochi. Momochi did not seem happy and was complaining about being rob or something. From the looks of the barren table he didn’t even order anything yet. He must have been one of the first timers that had mistakenly entered here by accident. Shino was well aware how forceful the women can be for she found this place by accident too. “Just sit down and enjoy yourself already. If you’re worried about the bill I’ll spot yah some cash.” Shino was a little sympathetic to firs timers for they are usually unaware of the cost.

Soon a maid comes to Shino with a can off whip cream. “I came with your appetizer.” The maid sits next to her and spays a load into her own mouth. Shino grabs the maid’s head and pulls her into an intimate kiss. Shino’s tongue invades the maid’s mouth furiously grabbing as much cream as she can get. The maid counters by having her tongue reach and take back the sweet dessert Shino stole. The two of them closed their eyes as the battle continues. Men from other booths even turn to watch. Neither one of them was giving in but the both of them were enjoying the moment. Eventually it was all consumed and they break the bond. They panted for breath and stared at each other. “Are you ready for the main course, milady?” If that was the appetizer Momocho could only imagine the main course.

Shino

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Momochi went from having a vague grasp on what was happening to having the exact opposite of a grasp on anything. She sauntered in with a strut on her hips, a little blue on her lips, and the way she walked up he could somehow see her cracking some whips. He didn't know how to handle women... girls... anybody he shouldn't punch was a mystery to him. She spotted him making a fuss about the prices and immediately offered to pay for his bill.

"What?" he said with stark incredulousness flowing from his every dumbfounded pore. His eyebrows were cocked and his jaw drooped to the floor. What creature was this?

In moments she had called him to calm down and sit. Effectively defusing the whole situation that Momochi had landed in. His first response was to argue and insist that he wasn't about to rely on the hospitality of a stranger. Then his whole train of thought was derailed when she stuck her tongue inside another girl's mouth and started to retrieve the whipped cream. Now Momochi actually sat down. He stared, only realizing he was staring after a full 4 seconds of it. He shook his mane, closed his eyes and comported himself as he stood. He made his way over to where Miss... Vine(?) was entertaining her friend.

"Thank you but I don't-" he began, but he hadn't realized that just to his right, in the blindspot of his back was a serving girl with a tray of drinks. She spun so hard and quickly that the blow of the tray against the back of his neck hurled Momochi into the kind stranger and her new friend.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Momochi collides with the maid thus knocking her into Shino. The maid’s head landed right into Shino’s cleavage. “Seriously you’re way too tense. “ What was wrong with this guy; you would think the Anbu was after him he was so jumpy. Shino looks to the woman with the tray of drink. “Please give this man my usual stress reliever without the happy ending and put it on my check.” Shino was starting to think the man needed this more than she did, however he did seem the type for the ending. If Momochi would let her the maid would set down the tray and guide him back to the booth. She would then begin massage his shoulders. “Now no arguing, I’m already paying for this. Nothing intimate is going to happen unless you want it to.” Some people just needed a little hand holding when it came to these sorts of things.

For a moment Shino forget about the maid lying in her bosom. She lifts her head and tells her that she is read for her main course. The maid then quickly goes to work. She rubs Shino’s neck and shoulders with her magic finger. Shino could just feel the stress melting away with her touch. With a poof she returned to her normal form. Many of the paying occupants were a quite a bit surprised to see a white pony mare now sitting at the tables. The pony had a fairly interesting look; she had a bright blue mane of two different shades, a horn coming out of her forehead and wore a pair of sunglasses. One would think that an animal like her would not be welcomed, but as long as you pay your bill and tip well they don’t care what you look like. The maid takes a tongue and has it glide up Shino’s horn with one nice long stroke. Shino gasps with pleasure in her voice, “That was nice but how about a little belly rub.” Shino lays down s down on the booth facing upwards. The maid begins moving down from the shoulder to the chest. She kneads Shino’s chest gently and then her hands glide down to the stomach. The maid starts to rub Shino’s tummy in circular patterns. Shino’s left hind leg twitches like a dog for she was enjoying this. Lower still the hands traveled as they massaged the thighs and legs. “Oh yeah, this is the life.”

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The maid who had created the situation by accidentally hitting Momochi with the tray was apologetic and humbled but brightened up quickly when she saw no real complaint was forthcoming from the two patrons and her coworker. Momochi's had never been fond of being hit in the head, but his anger boiled down to a gentle simmer when he saw the maid's expression of apology.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

"Its fine really, don't worry it happens." he said, lifting his palms toward her as though to shield himself from her worry. "It wasn't on purpose, no harm done ok?"

The girl smiled with a sigh of relief etched in her rosy cheeks. She was really quite beautiful, though perhaps a little clumsy. Thats probably the only genuine smile I've seen today... he thought to himself pensively. The woman with sunglasses and white hair insisted again that he relax. She had a point, he knew. Everyone always told him to relax. It really wasn't something he knew how to do. It didn't fit his character perhaps... but if there was anything in the world that could get this turtle out of its shell, it was the words:

Now no arguing, I’m already paying for this. Nothing intimate is going to happen unless you want it to.” Momochi took note of four very specific words and truth be told, all the others kind of blurred into a haze in their wake.

I'm... paying... for... this.

"Oh HELL YES"

Within seconds he had ordered 4 of the same beer and a plate of something steaming that had strolled by his vision. He walked back to the booth, eagerly with the beautiful maid in tow behind him. His smile was unnaturally wide, like a sideways crescent moon made of happy little razors. The maid began laying into him, her fingers deft and harsh on his flesh.

"Ohhhohohoa yeah this is the best..." he felt himself withering into a molten puddle of blissful lava. It was amazing. He caught himself in his thoughts as he looked again at his charming host and sponsor.

"Hey I never caught your name..." he instantly realized that his new friend was no longer... the same...shape? Was she... part... equine? She had a horn and the girl she traded whipped cream with was licking the thing which admittedly conjured images of... a seductive nature. He did not fully understand the how or why there was stiffness in his breeches. Fuck it, she just bought him a massage and drinks. Maybe she was a good fairy or a cruel seductress demon. Either way, she had his curiosity, but now she had his attention.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shino stares into the maid's eyes longingly and the maid dutifully lowers her head. She presses her lips against Shinos leg with a kiss a slow continues upwards in the reverse path of her fingers. “The name is Shino, but fans call me Vinyl Scratch. I'm a DJ at a local club.” The kisses then went to face forehead and then horn. Shino gasped with the kiss to her odd appendage. “Am also a part of the horse con… ah ah ah.” The maid was licking her horn with nice long slow strokes. Shino could hardly think of anything but what was happening to her right now. Her left hind leg twitched and her eyes rolled upwards trying to get a view of the maid’s actions. She could feel her chakra rushing to her head; it felt bubbly like she drank too much alcohol. Her horn was beginning to glow with a brilliant emerald aura. The maid takes the horn in her mouth, which cause Shino to gasp again. She could feel it; she could not hold it back any longer. Suddenly a surge of chakra shot out of her horn and the maid begins to glow in the same green aura. The aura felt gentle and warm like a loving embrace; it was a vital force jutsu. The massage worked like acupressure; helping increase chakra flow throughout her body. The stimulation to her horn guided this flow upward to create a surge, which was then quickly converted into a jutsu by Shino. After burning off so much chakra Shino felt exhausted, relaxed and satisfied. The maid feel’s fully rejuvenated; it was a pleasant exchange for the both of them. True Shino could probably burn chakra like this on her own, but this was far more enjoyable. “Thank you I think I’ll just lay her for a bit. I call if I need you.” The maid then politely bows and walks away. Shino wonders how the new guy was doing and glances over to the other booth.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momochi's immediate plan was charming in its elegant simplicity. He stood loud, he stood proud, he boot his boot up on the table, thrust his fist triumphantly into the air, and declared:

"We're getting DRUNK!" he howled at the top of his lungs as the drinks came to his booth. He quaffed the first pint, then the second, then another, then he walked over to someone else's table, laughed at a joke one man had told another, and shared one of their drinks. His smile was wide and infectious his eyes full of mischievous glee. Tomorrow he could stress and strain and fear his landlady. Tomorrow he could be afraid of work or his boss or a battle that might claim his life... but tonight? He was going to live more than anyone else had ever lived.

All that being said, he was completely unprepared for what happened next. He was at another table drinking with new friends when they pointed out his new friend and his new friend's friend getting... comfortable. Miss Vinyl was laid down on a table, getting her forehead horn licked by one of the working girls. Momochi had seen a lot of things, but a girl with a horn was a new idea. Watching a girl with a horn getting it licked in a very suggestive manner in public? He had no idea. However, he was fucking hammered and still drinking so this was the most fantastically exciting thing he had ever seen.

"OH OH HOLY S*** SHE LICKED IT." he tried his best to keep his commentary dignified to no avail. Wholly impressed by the wildness of it all. In a way it was a fantastically crazy moment that make make a fantastic story some other day. He couldn't wait to tell that story, because even though no one would believe it, he would know it was true. He came back to the present quite softly as the maid left Miss Shino alone. Momochi stood from his new barmate's table, walking over with a gay jaunt to his step and a hilarious goofy smile to accompany it. He leaned on the end of the bench right next to Shino.

"You look like you just got your socks rocked too hard to stand." he mused aloud.

MFT:381
<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shino gives Momochi a sly smile with his statement. Normally she preferred the company of a fellow woman than a man, however it her current state she could care less about gender. “I don’t need to stand to go round two.” Shino crosses her legs and places her hooves across her chest. Momochi thought he was having the most fun he could ever had, but she is about to offer him a whole new level of enjoyment. Her entire body begins to glow with a violet aura, which grows brighter and brighter until it was blinding to look at her. The brilliance dissipates suddenly as if a light switch was just turned off. She took the human form she was in when she first came, however this time was completely in the nude. With her arms and legs placed where they are she hid any private parts. “If you are willing that is.” Her previous illumination causes her to attract some attention from the other residents. Her unclothed body and invitation to Momochi, there gazes were locked upon her. Shino may be able to perform in from of an audience, but she doubted her new friend can. Shino freely reveals her bountiful breast as she performs some handseals. A medical tent forms around them, thus hiding them from unwanted attention. Shino moves her leg giving Momochi a full view of her entire form. “So, what do you say, up for a little fun?” Of course Momochi could easily leave the tent and she would bother him no longer. However if he stayed, she’ll show him the time of his life.

Momochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shino glowed at him with a mischievous smirk. Momochi couldn't help blushing a little. Being a tough guy was not a difficult job. See baddy, smash baddy. Simple and unburdened by deep thought or emotional considerations. Being an ANBU was an especially simple job. Hear secrets, keep secrets, bury secrets. Nothing new to old Momo. He reached over and took a hefty swig of a warm amber, full of citrus and deep barley undertones. It might as well have been the flavor of pure happiness if such a thing existed. But then again, he was feeling it under his skin like an oven. It was fantastic. He turned toward the bar.

He had a mug full of beer, and a twinkle in his eye:

"Get up off your asses and fill me six glasses I'll be drinkin THIS PLACE DRY!" he bellowed at the barkeep with a warm inebriated bluster.

He turned his eyes back to his new best friend who lay across the table in post-naughty bliss. She was in another warm happy place altogether. The kind where people squirmed a little to settle their lower regions. Momochi was too drunk and too happy to say she was crazy, and too appreciative. No one had ever bought him a drink before. He couldn't imagine another time when he needed a drink more. He looked over at her, wondering how much she'd had to drink. He could easily see himself falling asleep if he were laid on a table like she. Perhaps it was a good time to call for a cab-

“I don’t need to stand to go round two.”

Almost instantly she glowed with violet chakra, getting brighter and brighter. Momochi leaped back on the defensive, preparing handseals about to summon all hell in this little bar. But the bright purple chakra dissipated as swiftly as it had appeared. Through the shifting mist of the jutsu he saw her...

Completely...

Naked.

“If you are willing that is.”

To say Momochi's entire face turned completely deep red, was like calling water wet. To say his jaw dropped, you might have said people need to breathe. He threw up his hands in sheer and complete lack of understanding, throwing his hands in the air flailing them wildly from the shock of it all and the physiological need to respond. He had, no idea, what to do. Every single patron and customer while initially in shock from the sight of the beautiful Shino so exposed, was now set besides themselves in uproarious laughter from watching Momochi's reaction. Every 3 seconds he would stop, close his eyes, look down, and pretend he had a cough. Then upon opening his eyes immediately returned to freaking out. This lasted another few moments. Shino, undoubtedly perceiving his confusion, shyness, and complete hesitation, lifted her hands in seal revealing the full peach like shape of her breasts. Momochi's nose began to bleed with such force he was propelled backward onto the table of another booth, smashing foods and mugs of beer all over the patrons. He lay their, practically mid-seizure as his legs jolted and his eyes swam with stars. He was so completely out of his depth that the whole establishment was still laughing. His head felt broken and his embarrassment was overwhelming. He felt as though all his strength had failed him, he was simply a goner and he was ok with it. Shino was probably about ready to kill him and he was fully ok with that idea, because nothing would be worse than explaining his shyness and anxious reaction story back at the barracks.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shino places a hand to her forehead and sighs, “Men.” This is one of the many reasons she preferred intimate relations with other women. Looks like she will have to go else wear to be further sated. She wonders if Tavi would be in the mood; she was always a hard person to read on those kinds of subjects. Anyways Shino strolls out of the tent back in pony form, pays at the front desk and leaves. Of course she only paid for what she ordered; an appetizer and two massages. Unfortunately for Momochi all the drinks he consumed he would have to pay. Perhaps next time he will pay more attention to what was going on. If he were listening he would have notice her ordering a massage for him and was telling him she was paying for it. As she walks out the door the medical tent vanishes thus revealing his shame to the masses.
[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back