Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

We're Doing It Live

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Kazekage was not to been seen at his office today, no developments to work on. The young engineer focused upon his task which was to complete the intricate wiring for his battle helmet. His eyes narrowed as he realized that the wiring was far too fine to be seen by his current eye sight. He blinked for a moment and grabbed a magnifying lens to enhance his project's visual size. Sousuke snorted as he realized that under the magnifying lens that he could see the dirt on his finger tips. The lens really did make a difference. Everything was now visible at least by fifty-fold. He fed the copper wire into the yellow one. Once that was done he then laced that wire with a grey coloured one. It was intricate work that needed delicate hands. Once the lacing was completed he fed the wires into the back of the helmet feeding the wires into the neck area. These wires would then fill into the spinal cord of the armour which would preserve the overall shape. Not to mention it would be easier to send chakra through these wires to enhance overall performance of the armour.

Sousuke felt a chill down his spine. An unnatural occurrence to say the least. He turned around to see a note on the cork board left by his loving father and mother. Apparently they slipped in without notice and left him a note. The note read: Don't forget dinner with the Toraono Clan at 7:25. Sousuke frowned. Dinner again at another's home? Did his parents ever cook? Sousuke realized the futility of the question as the answer became too apparent due to the birth of the household pet. A grin almost formed on Sousuke's face, except the expression failed to complete itself. Sousuke thought about calling his pet over, but didn't mainly due to the level of noise she would create.

Sousuke finished his task and looked over the helmet as he held it with both hands. He would next need glass lens for the eye holes, but that could be done later. Now was time for a 'coffee break', where one was expected to socialize and chatter. Sousuke placed the helmet on the table and began his walk over to the coffee pot. With coffee cup in hand he stood there awaiting for the machine to finish brewing the delectable caffeinated substance.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To the blind, the Keystone Prime held little purpose. To those who could not see the stars, the papers or the research: it was almost worthless. But, nonetheless, a monster walked through the stone corridors. Her left hand (full bandaged, just like the rest of her body), dragged across the stone wall to feel every bump and it's cool touch. Kanashimi Itami could not feel the right side of her body, she could not see, and the only part of her body not covered in dirty gauze-bandages was her lips and the top of her head, where shoulder-length black hair fell in luscious waves. Her mouth was slightly open as she took in the deep breaths and tastes of the corridor. Her Hashigaki hearing allowing her to walk as though she could see.

The feeling of people's eyes on her began to make her feel uncomfortable. Her right hand clenching into a fist as her breaths came in slightly harsher. It was the whispering that stopped her in her tracks as she listened to people walk away, whispering and looking. Her hand moved to clench the little pouch full of sand attached to the medical belt hanging loosely around her waist. It was her way of contemplating on saying anything--for she did not speak.

Deciding against it, the dark-haired Shinobi made her way into a small room that had the bitter smell of coffee, hearing little presence in it. There was one man, nothing more. Her hand moved and touched the counter, and perhaps, to his surprise, she would turn her head to face him, despite the bandages covering her eyes. Her face would remain straight before she would move and grab a mug from a nearby sink, moving like any seeing-person would. Drying the mug, and waiting for the coffee to brew in silence--

Afraid to confront the stranger.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's mind was running through scientific theories with respect to his armour. The photonical theory would prove relevant only if a development in photonal trial-practium could finish on time. All trials ended far too early and within the realm of late-logic. If only--<i></i> The coffee finished brewing. Sousuke eagerly took the pot and poured himself a cup of coffee. He paused for a moment. Cream. He needed cream, as he turned he spotted a new individual. He blinked for a moment, half expecting the individual to disappear. Nope. The person was still there. Sousuke's dark eyes focused upon the person, or what seemed to be a person. After noting the humanoid features he came to the conclusion that this was indeed a person underneath a mass of bandages. He also noted the coffee cup more importantly. The voice of his father played in his head. Kindness goes a long way. If you are in possession of the coffee pot, be sure to pour some for others. They would most likely appreciate it. Sousuke did just that and poured coffee for the bandaged individual stopping about three quarters of the way. Sousuke assumed the person would want cream.

"I am getting the cream - I have cream in my coffee. I would go so far as to say I enjoy having it in my coffee."<i></i> He explained in a monotone voice. He felt compelled to explain what he was doing as it only seemed logical. Sousuke returned the pot of coffee to the machine and walked over to the fridge and took out a cannister of milk. He poured himself some cream into his cup and placed the canister on the table. He motioned to the stranger to it if he or she so desired. "Good day. I assure you it is day time. It is..."<i></i> He looked down at his watch. "It is two past three o'clock. Forty-seven seconds."<i></i> He spoke attempting to engage in the art of conversation. Something was missing. He had poured the coffee. Offered the cream. The sugar was there too in the four of paper baggies. Those were located in the red cat dish. His name. Yes. That too was important. The Kazekage coughed. "I am ... pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Takahashi Sousuke, the third."<i></i> There was a pause. Sousuke then remembered a very important fact. This individual may have already knew who he was due to his new rank in the village- the Steward-Kazekage. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. He tried it again, this time having more success. "Indeed. Yes. Quite. I am not used to the formalities quite yet."

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A loud noise could be heard down the hall from the other about two minutes before he would actually arrive in the room. SON OF A-" a loud voice echoed the hallways, scientist and researcher types outside looking at him as he hobbled down the hall holding his knee. "Who put a corner there!" he complained as he approached the room, the smell of coffee wafting up his nose and his tone dramatically changing. "Oh caffeine just what I need!" he made a big grin, as he turned the corner into the room and saw what appeared to be a horror movie unfolding. He stopped a moment, took the flask from his pocket and took a drink and stared in silence. Then he tucked it away and approached the pot, grabbing it once it was set down and getting a mug for himself a cup.

Ishimura smelled of hangover and looked as bad off, his facial hair indicating that he hadn't shaved in days and his hair bedraggled as if he didn't own a comb, which in all likely hood he didn't. "Sorry for butting in ol' chaps, I just really need some of this." he said, sipping from his cup. He took coffee as black and as strong as he could get it, and while this coffee tasted like water to him, it was better than nothing. Also for some reason he sometimes sounded incredibly foreign when speaking to people, saying such thing as 'ol' chaps' and such. He was a traveler before settling here though, so his accent, skin tone, and mannerisms often went noticed by those around him.

"So what's everyone working on!?" he said, getting up on his tippy toes to try and get a peak at whatever it was Sousuke was tinkering with. Whatever it was, was outside his realm of understanding. Sp was manners, as he didn't even give a name or a reason why he was in the R&D department running into stuff and looking for coffee.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Politeness. The sound of the mug filling was somewhat bewildering at first as Itami, towering at 6'2", barefoot, moved her hand above the mug to feel the hot steam seep into her bandages. Her mouth twitched slightly, as though she wanted to say something, but the man before her made desperate attempts to start a conversation. He went on about cream, moving away from her as she stayed standing like a statue before he returned and set the cream down before her on the counter. Her head turned towards it as she moved and took the carton and poured a slight amount in it before reaching other and taking a small packet.

There was one thing that hearing did not permit: Reading. Ripping a slight hole in the package with covered bony fingers, she raised the package to her lips and dipped her tongue into it--making sure it was, indeed, sugar and not salt. Seeming satisfied, she ripped the rest of the top off, dumping it in her coffee and freezing for a moment as her brain worked vigorously to find a stirring stick.

A hard hand came down on the counter, her ears searching for the vibrations that would follow in each item on the counter, giving her a mental picture of where things were. Reaching forward, effortlessly, she grabbed a small red stirring stick, sticking it in her coffee and slowly twirling it around as the man spoke again. He said something about daytime, which was an irrelevant topic to the blind woman who did not know the difference between light and dark. She continued to twirl the coffee, taking in deep breaths of the smell.

He gave his name, and her knowledge processed. Releasing the stick, she turned and gave a quick bow, her mouth not smiling as she made a quick few signs with her hands--sign language--spelling out:

"Kazekage-Dono."

She waited a moment, hoping to get a result from him before she removed the sand from the pouch on her medical belt, and allowed the chakra to spell out the phrase, in the air, out of sand, for him. She nodded politely once more as it was finished, before the sand would shift and spell:

"Kanashimi Itami"

And her finger would move to point to herself, just as a screech echoed through the halls in pain. The male voice came closer, and her head looked over towards the doorway as his foot steps stumbled in and he took the coffee mug, pouring himself a cup. Her name still in the air as she slowly pulled it back into the pouch, taking a step back, out of the way. Grabbing her coffee and taking a quick sip--pleased--and then another.

The stranger asked about what projects were being worked on, and Itami turned to face the rest of the room, trying to sense what was going on earlier, but finding nothing as she turned back, her silence being the answer to his question.

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Striding assuredly though the hallways, the Medical Sennin gave her long brown hair a toss. Smiling softly, she hummed a little tune she was working on. With one hand in her pocket, the other was reached across her belly, gently resting on the detached sleeve of her white silk shirt. Wrinkling her nose as she caught the smell of stale alcohol, she almost re-considered her visit to her friend the Kage, but since she knew he wasn't like to be a drunk, she opted to go ahead with her visit. If only to save him from such a foul smelling companion. Pushing open the door gently, she took a moment to study the pair that were accompanying Sousuke. First was what she presumed was the source of the smell, a scraggly man in equally disheveled clothes, not something she considered interesting. The other, now this was an interesting person. Swathed in bandages, Tia had to wonder at the cause and true extent of the person's injuries, her inner medic, confident she could surgically craft a beauty onto even the most tattered of frames.

Letting the door waft closed behind her, she felt the wind tug on the her shirts tail as she strode purposefully over to the kage's side. Reaching gently for his coffee, she intended to set it on the counter, before pressing herself close too him. Gazing into his eyes, she smiled softly, licking her lips idly as she ran a hand up his cheek. You really do need to take care. Moving quickly, she intended to pin the kage against the wall, her body pressed against his, one hand holding his head steady, while the other peeled open one of his eyelids. Haven't I warned you about the strain on your eyes when your working with these little pieces? Shrugging, she took a step away with a little giggle. Now then, down to matters of business, I need your opinion on something. Reaching into her other pocket, she pulled out a rag. Peeling it open she revealed a damp patch in the center. Tossing it towards the Kage, she giggled softly. Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke noticed the word Kazekage, he coughed. "Steward. I am a Steward-Kazekage. I am not a Sunahoshi... nor will I ever be due to the blood that flows through my veins. It is quite impossible for one such as myself to ... switch blood types and genetic patterns. I may be a scientist and a metal worker but I do not have the capacities to alter my genetic composition."</B><i></i> He spoke at length on the topic. His facial features cringed for a moment. "We're King's Men. Not the King."<i></i> He added afterwards. It was the family motto, one that his father had him memorize at a very early age. Shortly after the individual in question introduced themselves. "Itami."<i></i> He spoke, nodding his head. "Simple. Not that there is anything wrong with that, simple is good. I enjoy simple quanta-meta-physical equations. It's like imaginary numbers, except with more ... " Before he could finish he was interrupted by Ishimura who simply barged in. Sousuke blinked as the man made his way to the coffee pot and poured himself more coffee and spoke about how he needed the stuff. <B>"Cream?"<i></i> He offered the man.

"So what's everyone working on!?"</I><i></i>

Sousuke retreated from the room only to return with the helmet in hand. He pointed to the wiring and thought real hard about explaining. "The meta-chain conundrum is powered in theory by two intertwined wires. I'm somewhat cheating in using three, but I'm feeding one wire into another so I'm technically not cheating. By connecting and intertwining these two wires the free flow of chakra should be able to maintain a sort of weightlessness for this armour."<i></i> He explained. His voice still maintained a sort of monotone nature to it, but he was somewhat excited if not in a very limited fashion. "Upon completion I will then reconstruct my current pauldrons and chest armour to mimic the same wiring style. In other words ... I won't be slowed down in combat or when I need to be on the move. Truly a fascinating and most ... useful enterprise if I can solve such a conundrum."<i></i> Sousuke took a sip of coffee. He was about to take another one when the cup was taken out of his hands by a third companion Tia. "I... was in the middle of drinking that and sustaining my ability to continue my research. Caffeine is very powerful you know."<i></i> Sousuke next found himself against the wall. He felt uncomfortable. Tia always had a way with him. "I resent this. You pushing me around like this. I'm not coming to dinner if you continue to behave like this. I will starve and suffer sleep deprivation before I willfully allow you to interfere with my work."<i></i>

<I>"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Sousuke grumbled. The small man knew what was coming next. "Experience would tell me yes without having to engage in use of my sense of smell. Sleep deprivation and starvation it is! I'll have you know that trick won't work for me on a second time."<i></i> Sousuke was mildly upset, but it was difficult to tell that he was.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had caught the name in sand, this girl to the side of him must have had quite the past to turn out looking as she does. Regardless, before he could think anymore on the matter a bubbly sex nurse bursted through the door in a rather happy manor of which he did not. "Way to show me up" he thought to himself as he took another sip of the coffee flavored water. He then watched what could only be described as sexual harassment ensue as she got awkwardly close to look him over, or 'look him over' as it where. Then she offered him chloroform and asked him if that was indeed what it smelled like. It was awkward for him, as he legitimately wanted to know if it did. He would then shoo her away like some kind of annoying fly creature before getting excited over his question. He remained silent as the bandaged woman and sipped on his coffee.

"The meta-chain conundrum is powered in theory by two intertwined wires. I'm somewhat cheating in using three, but I'm feeding one wire into another so I'm technically not cheating. By connecting and intertwining these two wires the free flow of chakra should be able to maintain a sort of weightlessness for this armour."

He nodded as he listened, staying engaged to the mans words like one wouldn't expect from a disheveled drunkard. "So then in theory, you could reverse the polarities and make something lightweight into something more heavy?" he inquired as he took another sip of the coffee. Oh how it fueled him! "That idea could be applied to a series of things." he said, obviously highlighting that it had a lot of possibilities for the betterment of Suna. "Don't you agree uh..." he looked over to the mummy. "Mrs. Kanashimi was it?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A simple name in his mind, so he said. It wasn't an issue to her: to be called simple. After all, Itami didn't pick the name, her grandfather did. The woman pulled at the bandages on her stomach, playing with them as she stood tall and faced forward, as though she had frozen. Listening to the men talk about things she did not quite understand. Itami was a Medical professor, a surgeon, and a general health doctor--at least, she was qualified for those things. People rarely let her do check ups on them, and mothers-to-be shied away until Itami would excuse herself. Surgery was more possible, because the patients were knocked out, but despite her ability to operate, the medical officials were wary of her blindness, and often decided against it. However, teaching was something they could not stop her from doing. A teacher as 'handicap' as she was was a good example for the academy students, for it showed the amount of power that can come from the most weakened and beaten people. Not only that, but they always squealed in delight when the blind woman could catch one of their friends' punches and throw him to the ground without being able to see him. It was a special sonar, some called it, when it was just the acutely enhanced senses of things she still had: Touch and Hearing (Thanks to the Hashigaki blood). It was though she could feel and hear where something cut through the air molecules, no matter how gentle.

As Itami stood deep in through, the air shifted and a squeal come from a woman, Itami suddenly seeming to come alive as she became rigid and turned, taking a few steps back, just in time, as someone shoved someone else against the wall--more than likely the stranger. As their little conversation continued, and she appeared to step back and remove something, Itami took three quicker steps towards the make who reeked of alcohol--tripping over her right foot that dragged slightly as she stumbled and caught herself on the counter. With her enhanced senses, the smell of Chloroform in the air was almost strangling. Itami coughed a few times, setting the mug down to put her hand on her chest as though to restart her breathing.

Excusing herself for a moment, Itami took a step outside of the room, leaning against the wall outside of the door as she took in deep breaths of the fresh--or rather artificial--air that was not tainted by the gaseous material inside the room. Composing herself, she opened the door again, leaving it propped open as she entered to allow the air to circulate, listening to Ishimura speak about polarities--she thought. He turned to her, asking if she agreed, using the wrong prefix. She gave a slow nod, assuming that reversing anything would change the ideals. The sand swirling again: "M I S S". Itami corrected him, giving a slight shrug, "M E D I C A L--P R O F F E S S O R." The sand stated her profession, as opposed to a researcher or inventor as these people appeared to be.

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving a playful wink, the Sennin blew the Kage a kiss as she tucked the rag back into her pocket. Come on now, don't be like that Sousuke. You really think you'll be able to stay away? I guess I'll just have too show someone else my new puppet. You know, the one you helped me wire the arms for? It just needs a few more notes, and it'll be perfect. The puppet she was talking about, was a device that was intended to triple her efficiency in the operating room. See, on top of being an accomplished surgeon, the sennin was also one of the most unique puppeteers around. In a world where puppets were controlled by string, Tia controlled hers through song. The ability had taken her years to perfect, until she could fight most any battle with whatever song she chose. Surgery on the other hand, required something more. Surgery required perfect timing, and even perfecter accuracy. Something not just any song would accomplish.

Looking over at the bandaged woman, she raised an eyebrow as the woman spelled out her profession. Medical Professor. Interesting. The Sennin couldn't help but wonder what it was like for the scared woman's students. Just being in the room with her was beginning to disturb the Sennin, that or excite her. She honestly couldn't decide which she wanted more, to surgically replace the woman's skin with fresh dermis, or take her in back to test her new puppet on as an organ donor.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's eyes shifted away from Tia as he folded his arms. "I am perfectly fine. Kuro may be a ... good cook, but I'm sure I'll be just fine."<i></i> Sousuke's answer if anything was unenthusiastic. For what he was saying his tone should have came out stubbornly, instead it came out neutrally. Sousuke's dark eyes remained away from Tia as she winked at him. Sousuke could have been described as stubborn, but even that description would have been inaccurate as it never truly surfaced. The Steward simply sighed and removed a pen and notepad out of his white coat and proceeded to write up what seemed to be a song. with his freehand he turned his hand in such a way to mimic one playing an instrument. From the way he held this air instrument, it seemed as if it was a brass instrument perhaps a trumpet. "No. Flat." He mimicked the movements again and made the adjustment. He tore the note from the paper from the pad and handed it to Tia. "Try this song. It should help."<i></i>

"So then in theory, you could reverse the polarities and make something lightweight into something more heavy? That idea could be applied to a series of things."<i></i>

The conversation returned to Sousuke's armour. The idea that Ishimura had presented was something Sousuke didn't think of. The Steward's eyes widened in mock-horror and half realization. "I... why... that... that..."<i></i> Sousuke's jaw dropped as the idea was brilliant. "That is concept I never thought of. Brilliant really. Why didn't I think of that? It is a theory and concept I must explore. Truly... what an interesting cross-path to interact with. Ha."<i></i>

"M E D I C A L--P R O F F E S S O R."<i></i>

Sousuke paused for a moment. "Shouldn't we call you ... Doctor then? As in the fact that you have a PhD?"<i></i> Sousuke thought not to correct Itami, but to ... further enhance her position. Sousuke then shot a glance back at Tia, and then Itami. He was trying to reconcile the difference between the two. The two were so different. "This makes my head hurt. This is why I do not practice medicine."<i></i>

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That is concept I never thought of. Brilliant really. Why didn't I think of that? It is a theory and concept I must explore. Truly... what an interesting cross-path to interact with. Ha."

"I'm working on a solution that could also in theory, amplify the signal. It's design was originally meant to be a liquid coolant for highly heated electronics, but I goofed it up and now instead of cooling, it conducts. The trial was...problematic." he said, remembering back to when it was implemented, and a huge electrical bolt shooting out of one of his electronic test devices into his alcohol bottle, shattering it. Such a waste of good booze!

He ignored whatever was going on with the song as the bandaged one had to leave do to the intense smell of the drug present on the cloth. He would watch as she left and then re-emerged once the stench had left her nose. The bit about puppets caught his ear though, but he didn't really like the things, they creeped him out. It was odd because he had a colony of insects in his body and was perfectly fine with it, but nobody knew that except him. Then he looked upon her honorific, it appeared as though she was available!

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kanashimi" he bowed politely.

She then spelled out her profession, it turned out she was a teacher. It didn't shock him, sand was full of all sorts of odd people, so much so that he felt quite normal and drab at times, just getting drunk and mixing weird solutions. "How rude of me, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Karasu Ishimura and I guess my title is technically chemist, but I dabble in tons of things around here." he said, the evidence present of his curiosity toward the armor.

"If I'm not overstepping my boundaries here Ms. Kanashimi, I'd like it if we could get a drink some time." he said finishing his cup of coffee and placing the empty cup down. He wanted to discuss her condition in a private setting, as it wasn't a prudent group discussion. Though, he didn't realize it sounded like a date request.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itami nodded slowly at his mention of that perhaps she should be called doctor. This, was actually true, but a bit more complicated than that. Itami had a doctorate, but when you worked in a hospital in which you were no longer a physical doctor, people got a little hasty when you were called a doctor, and could not perform 'doctor-like-things' on them in dire need. The woman, actually, had the professional capability to do such things, but was not allowed to. "H E L L O--I S H I M U R A" The sand spelled as her body faced him as well as it could. A chemist? Interesting.

But then he asked her for a drink.

Itami, had he been able to see her face, would have pulled quite a curious one as she stared forward in his general direction. Did this man just ask her on a date? No one ever asked her that. Rarely, anyone ever asked her anything. How did she respond to that? Gladly? Yes? Sure? Maybe? No? There was a long pause before the sand moved again: "O K". Good enough, right? Handing him a small card from her medical belt around her waist, she handed it to him, which was her contact information for the office at the hospital as she pointed to the door. "M U S T--G O." The sand hovered again as she bowed politely at nothing, "G O O D--B Y E". Bowing another time she turned and hurried out of the room down the corridor, her heart beating quickly.

A date?

TOPIC LEFT

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feigning mock shock, the girl shook her head. Come on now lover, skipping meals isn't healthy. Giving him a playful nudge, the girl licked her lips. Watching as the steward pulleed out a pad and started jotting, she raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Sousuke was a wizard at puppets, but his taste in music didn't always match hers. Too clinical. Not enough spontanaity. Taking the sheet from him, she studdied the paper intensly, stepping away from the group so not too be distracted. Moving over too the stewards work bench, she smiled slyly. Needs a little tweaking, but it definitly gives me an idea for something that might work. Closing her eyes, she cupped her hands over her chest. A soft glow started in her hands. Ignorant to those around her, she lowered her hands as if she was playing a piano. Snapping her eyes open, the illusion of a double decked keyboard formed before her, Letting her hands play over it, the chakra she was channeling into her fingers resonated the air, creating soft musical notes as she played over keyboard. Nodding in time, she started to sing. I still hear your voice when you sleep next too me. I still feel your touch in my dreams. Forgive me my weakness but I don't know why, without you it's hard to survive. As the girl sang, oneof the puppets rose up off the table, seeming to walk of it's own accord, though little balls of charka on the puppets moving points, matching in color to Tia's pulsed in time with the music. Pucking up the tempo, her hands flew over the keys as the toy first danced over the table, it's movements fluid yet steady. Picking up the stewards helmet, the pupet flippped out a fine point screwdriver and started tampering in the helm. Pocking here, prodding there, a spark soddered a new wire in place before threading it quickly through the spine. That should improve the dampening field, make it more stable As she finnished the song, the puppet set the helm down, before crumpling onto the table. Yes, that will do nicely.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke watched the interaction between Itami and Ishimura. The Steward's eyes went back and forth between the two in a very attentive matter. The concept of having a drink puzzled Sousuke. Were they not drinking coffee right now? Was coffee not good enough? Apparently so. The Steward piped up. "Is my coffee not satisfactory? Water? I do have a jug of water in the fridge, there is also a bottle of juice there too."<i></i> Before Sousuke could further interject the medical professor ran off. The Steward was even more confused. "I Don't think she even finished her coffee... how awful."<i></i> He didn't seemed moved at all, but he almost sounded disappointed. Almost.

During this time Tia had worked her musical ways and had a puppet finish up some work on the helmet. Sousuke had heard the song but had filed in the back of his mind with endless calculations in his mind. When the words came to surface the Steward then turned his attention to Tia and looked at her questioningly. "What? You hear my voice when you sleep? That's not disturbing at all. Why would you want to--"<i></i> This was the realm of women. It was not logical. It was not factual. It was not computable. The Steward looked at the helmet and realized that the work was done. "Ah. Thank-you."<i></i>

The Steward finished what was left of his coffee. "Well... my break is over. Back to work. Ishimura-sama it has been a pleasure. I will consider your theories appropriately and attempt to apply them."<i></i> He then turned to where Itami was and Sousuke then remembered she was no longer there. The Steward shook his head and finally turned to Tia. "I believe you have merit in your argument that I should not skip dinner. It is indeed most unhealthy. I think I may indeed attend, but I may not be sitting beside you in accordance with Kuro or Kaibudo's arrangements at the table."<i></i> The Steward bowed to his remaining company. "Quanta-elemental-mechanical science does not write itself. Therefore I must be back to my station. May the rest of the day ... fall in accordance with you plans."<i></i>

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back