Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What a Trip! An Operation, Demon and Bloody Galore [Private]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His steps were getting more difficult, his breathing had quickened, and the child's squirming body on his back was still squirming. The extra weight on his back was not helping him travel considering he was still underweight from a lack of nutrition from living in his cave in Stone. But, the boy needed him and he pressed on feeling sick and weak with each step; within a few minutes, they had finally arrived at the Undersea after a lengthy walk from the ruins of the Kazekage Tower. He would place the boy on the ground and then collapse to his knees beside the boy. His body was covered in sweat and his hands were shaking beside him which he knew was all because of overdoing it with carrying the boy and his weight. Luckily for them, there was the beautiful and refreshing pool of water nearby where he crawled over and cupped his hands to drink some water. The water going into his mouth and down his throat soothed his dry throat, but his stomach felt queasy and he felt like he was going to vomit. The main cause of his sickness was probably from the excessive heat that he was not accustomed to along with the fact that he hadn't ate anything for hours and he was dehydrated. The water was curing his dehydration, that is if he could keep it down which he was struggling to do.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Suru's body resuming its normal breathing pattern and it seemed like most of his wounds were closing up from his body's blood being deoxidized. He was relieved the bleeding had subsided, but until that spine was repaired, his work with Suru was not done. But, his body was weak and fatigue was setting in from the night becoming late (it was probably around 1:30 in the morning at this point). His body wanted to shut down and send him off to sleep, but he shook it away, as he tried to get up on his feet from the water but fell right on his bum which would prompt him covering his head and starting to cry in frustration. He wanted to help this kid so badly, but his body wasn't letting it happen. A normal shinobi would've took this sight and told the medical shinobi to use a healing jutsu on himself to ease away his pain and fatigue, but the healing jutsu did not technically heal the body entirely.

He would look over at Suru again as he sighed as his tears dried up slowly along with him whipping them away. He had one alternative to try to regain his strength and stamina which he had given to Suru already when he was trying to heal him and that was pills. His hand would go into his belt pouch to grab a health pill and energy pill which he would consume with disgust at the terrible taste. He would then sit there and await the effects of the pills to kick in. While he waited, he would sit back at the water still and look at the location he selected. It was quite beautiful to say the least as it was before and the crystal structures still gave off an amazing image to everyone. He also noticed nobody was around which was perfect for operating on Suru in-case the demon entity came out again or the boy screamed in pain from the surgery. Yes, this would be a good place to work.

[OOC: Topic continued from here. Also, this is a development and personal thread for Suru and me so I am sorry, but please do not post unless you get permission from one of us. I will gladly roleplay with any of you if you shoot me a PM!]

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: What a Trip! An Operation, Demon and Bloody Galore [Priv

The body once known as Uchiha Akane floated in the tidal drift of the Toraono clan's underground reservior. Her eyes closed, she breathed slowly, letting herself drift and bob in the water, enjoying the calm, near-weightless sense of floating. A small smile tilted up the corners of her lips as she did so. So far, of all the places she had investigated within the village, this one was her favorite. Then, she had always loved swimming and the water; discovering her new...home? It felt odd thinking the word, but home had always been a word with complicated connotations to her. Still, discovering that her new residence abutted upon an underground lake had been a pleasant find. Opening her eyes, she smiled up at the teal-blue chiaroscuro the bioluminescent inhabitants of the place cast up through and was reflected and refracted by the water.

She always came here alone and in her original body. There was something about this place that felt strangely sentimental. Special somehow. Perhaps that was because it was the one place she'd yet discovered where she felt most...herself. An odd thought for a fugitive assassin, but there it was. Her own sense of identity had never been tremendously well-developed. As part of that man's Garden, she'd been actively discouraged from developing an identity outside of that provided to her. Even the her portion had always felt alien. Male, female, they were biological distinctions with a vast weight of social norm constructed around t hem. Akane had understood that. Yet they seemed largely irrational to her. There had never been an adequate rationale given to her for why they were the way they were. What's more, in many situations, she'd been sorely underestimated precisely because of her biological sex and the gender-based assumptions others attached to it. She hadn't been lying to the Sennin when she'd said there was no name that fit any longer. the addition of a second supplemental body had only furthered the already prominent erosion of that sense of self.

Hearing the sharp sound of feet on the sand drew the nameless shinobi from the reflective reverie. Setting one specter-white palm flat on rippling water's surface, she used chakra to create a hand-hold by which to pull herself to a standing position. Her sharingan slowly revolved within the silvered depths of her rippled eyes, and she cursed herself for the laxity of removing her armor and tools to swim. The weapons were largely irrelevant; to disarm her properly would require the removal of her fingers and eyes, not denying access to external weapons. Still, any advantage ought be taken. Standing there, bobbing on the tide and watching a sorely dehydrated and bloodied pair kneel at the shore, Akane placed a black-clawed hand against her hip and, using the other hand to corral her long, crimson locks into some semblance of order (as well as to hide the intricate array of seals etched between her shoulders, she spoke up at the pair. If you are looking for medical care, I am told the Byakko branch train excellent healers. Otherwise, it seems somewhat imprudent to choose to bleed into the reservior."

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

For entirety of the distance he was carried, Suru remained unconscious. His mental self trapped within the darkest parts of his own mind where the presence of devilish wolf resided. As he looked about the void within himself, the young shinobi realized he felt more at ease than the last time he had been in this situation. Something about the blackness had changed; making him feel relaxed. Oddly enough, he was rather looking forward to the appearance of the entity that now shared his body. The boy wandered around in the darkness for what seemed like an eternity, able to see but not at the same time. It was a strange state to be in, but one he was becoming more and more accustomed too.

"... Uhh... Hello...?"</GLOW><i></i> Suru called out in the abyss, not entirely sure why or if he would be heard, his voice echoing through the cavernous space. For a time there was no response, the all-consuming silence beginning to eat away at the boy's comfort.

There was a soft echo of a laughter before those blood red eyes peeled open in front of the boy, that sinister sneer also present, sharp teeth a glow within the darkness. "Ahhh... So you've finally come to me. Did you decide what you want?"<i></i>

Suru shook his head, in a way he had decided before trying to get the creature's attention, but at the same time, he wasn't entirely sure that it was the right decision. He gulped, the sound rather loud to him in this situation. "Mhmm."<i></i> He nodded slowly, his gaze never leaving the demon's. "I think...."<i></i> He paused and scratched the back of his head uncomfortably before continuing. "I think... We should... You... I... I don't know."<i></i> He was struggling to grasp the words, or even the depth of the thought he had been trying to tell.

"I know what you want, Surutameni. I know you. I am part of you. You want my power. My strength. But as I told you before, I do not make any form of a binding word... Or should I say; Contract... With anyone so weak of heart and will. Then again, you have shown yourself to have a strong will... But, your heart has yet to prove its worth."<i></i> That cackle echoed out once more as Suru was thrown back, his eyes snapping shut as whatever it was sent him backwards.

When his eyes opened again, he realized he was no longer in his mind... Or was he? Something felt familiar about this place. The walls, the sounds, the smells... All of it. Where was he? He looked around, his eyes wide with curiosity. He was back at his adoptive parents home, the house he grew up in, but had never felt completely like home. Something was different though as he searched about the small building. It was clean and there was a delightful scent in the air. Food, a home cooked meal, something he had never really had before. As he entered the kitchen his amber eyes fell upon his mother, the one who he had only been told about, her face pieced together from the descriptions he had received and with his adoptive mom's face.

"Oh, hello Suru!" She spoke with an idle ease and lilting tone to her voice. "I was not expecting you home so soon! Would you go get your father? Dinner should be done in a few moments." They boy was stunned, he had no idea what was going on. He didn't know his real parents nor would he be able to, for all he knew and was told, they were dead. Those facts aside, something felt right and he decided to go along with these fake memories. He ambled around the house, looking into each room and a smile pulling along his features as he took in the smells and familiarity of the place. He hadn't been home in awhile, it felt like he had been gone for ages. <GLOW glow="#4000BF">"Uh... Dad?"<i></i> Suru's voice rang out softly, as he called to his father.

"Yes?"<i></i> A deep resounding baritone had answered him from one of the side rooms. "What is it my boy?"<i></i> Oddly enough the simple response made Suru's emotions soar, he was happier than he had been in his entire short life, but something still didn't feel right. There was something amiss with the situation and he needed to figure out what was bothering him, and soon. He knew this was fake, but he didn't want to take himself from it. This was something that he had always longed for; a true family. The problem was; what was this for? Was it a test? He remembered talking to the entity before waking up here. Was that the dream and this the reality? It was all a messed up blur. When he finally turned his attention to back to the image of his father, he realized that it wasn't him at all. The eyes and the impish smile that torn across the features of the 'man' before him gave it all away.

"You... What are you doing here!?"<i></i> The words hissed from between Suru's clenched teeth.

"You finally realizing that this is just a dream?"<i></i> That sinister sneer widened, if that were even possible. "This is what you always wanted though isn't it? I know you want to stay here. I can see it.... Am I right? Or is this the pity of existing that I see from you?"<i></i> The entity chuckled and leaned back, that fatherly visage completely destroyed.

"What? Stay here? No. I have a life outside of this!"<i></i>

"Oh, do you? Don't you think that you're just a burden on your friends? On those who you will meet? Oh wait... You have no friends, Surutameni. You're alone in the world... Alone save for me."<i></i>

"Stop it."<i></i> The words were barely even a whisper, nearly inaudible.

"Hmmm, no. I think I won't. I'm hitting a nerve. I'm making you.. Ah, dare I say it... Upset." The broad arms of the no-longer-fatherly figure crossed over his chest. "Suru. Be rational. This is what you wanted... Give me control and you can stay here... Forever."<i></i>

"I don't want that! I have friends. I have a family!"<i></i>

"No you don't. You have a semblance of both but no true of either! Get a grip, boy! You are nothing. You are worthless. No one wanted you... Not even your parents. THEY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"<i></i> The last statement was a roar that assaulted the boy's ears. His hands clapped over them and his eyes sealed shut as he crouched down, feeling like nothing more than what he was. A child.

Suru stood after a time, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I have friends. They may not know me for me, but they are still my friends. Even the one that put YOU where you are is my friend. I don't care what he did. He helped me. And my family... Don't you DARE say anything about them! It doesn't matter if I knew them or not, I have a family."<i></i> His voice grew quiet, his amber eyes afire with the anger that boiled within his veins. "You're only alive because of me."<i></i>

At this point the demon's featured changed to one of sheer shock. "And there we have it. That fire that you needed. That fire that burned within you, little lord."<i></i> The entity bowed and the next thing Suru knew his eyes were opening, their gaze taking in the new surroundings.

"All you need to is call upon me, Surutameni... And I will answer. Some day maybe you will understand, my strength is yours. My power; you need but show me you need it, and it will be granted to you...."<i></i>

Those last few words gave Suru a bit of comfort as he closed his eyes, shielding them from the light of the bio-luminescence of the underground cavern's organisms. He held them closed for a few moments, slowly edging his eyelids open to not sear his retinas.

As he studied his surroundings, his sharp gaze fell upon Kyuji who was doubled over in exhaustion. The younger shinobi opened his mouth to let the older man know he was okay, but all that came out was a cracking hiss of air. His throat was dry, as was his mouth, and he needed something desperately to cleanse him of that problem. Eventually he knew he would get the desired remedy for that, but for now clearing his throat would suffice, and even potentially gather the attention of his companion.

"Are you alright?" His voice was hoarse and it cracked as he spoke.

"If you are looking for medical care, I am told the Byakko branch train excellent healers. Otherwise, it seems somewhat imprudent to choose to bleed into the reservoir." Another voice cut across the cavern, causing the amber gaze of Suru to fall upon the newest addition to this apparent get together. As he looked upon her, he picked up on minor feature details. At least the ones he could see from the distance between the shores and her. She was different, at least in appearance and the way she held herself, but apart from that, Suru couldn't pick up much. Then again he was laying on the ground, and didn't exactly have the strength to stand so instead he just watched her, hoping Kyuji would notice that there was someone else here as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC:1578

Demon within Suru's Mind<i></i>
Suru's thoughts<i></i>
Suru speech<i></i>​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Slowly, he could feel the pills taking their course throughout his body and he would look over in pain as he saw Suru's body was moving at the very least and it seemed it must've been going through a nightmare or he was just a squirmer. Before the boy awoke however, a redheaded figure had appeared in the water out of seemingly nowhere and was talking to Akujin about going to the Byakko branch for healing the boy. He heard the words being formulated, but he had to rub his eyes quite a few times to make sure he wasn't hallucinating due to dehydration or the pills that he took. He would appear to be sane still and this person was indeed real that was talking to him. He wanted to have a conversation with the feminine figure that was looking at him, but he was in too much pain from lack of food, water, and excessive carrying of Suru. All he say was nothingness as he was trying to talk, but nothing was coming out so he nodded at the figure feeling nausea from the pills that was slowly coming up from his stomach. He knew what he wanted to do to Suru was not technically following the code of the medical art, but the patient needed operated on and it was better to keep this spine hidden as long as possible until Suru at least had controlled of it.

Before the stare-down got any more anxious and awkward, Suru was asking if Akujin was okay where he turned to face the boy and threw up right in the direction of the boy. His vomit was the traditional color aside from there being small specks of blood. He shook his hand at Suru to tell him to not worry as he got up, but fell right back onto his back and weakly said: "No...I feel sick. But, give me a little and we will go through with the procedure." He would then lay on his side facing the figure in the water again and say still with no strength in his voice: "I appreciate the thought, Ma'am. But, the kid if you can see has a spinal problem that cannot be put off any longer than need be. I understand your concern, but he and I will both be fine."

He would then lay on his back again momentarily before turning to his side again and throwing up even more as chills struck him. He had no idea what was going on with his body as he was doing just fine in the night with Suru and he had been in the Undersea before. It must've been the exhaustion he assumed, but he had pushed himself before and this had never happened. This was overly concerning to him, but he couldn't do anything about sickness aside from give himself healing techniques and medicine. Nature had to run its course before he could do anything. It sucked that he had to get sick when Surutameni needed him the most, but he couldn't control a damn thing and this additional person was going to be a real thorn in his side just by the initial conversation that they had.

But, it was likely he was wrong considering he had been wrong multiple times before with human interactions since he had little to none while living in his mine shaft in Stone. Tis the life of the former hermit that had thrown God and his past to the side for his well-being. And these pills he had taken were a hell of a drug as they seemed to be working, but he couldn't be sure since he was still feeling sick. Hopefully, his stomach and body would stop soon and he could do what he needed to do for Suru and then go seek out Kuro and figure out what was going on with the village aside from the rumors he had heard.

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Letting out an irritated sigh, the diminutive redhead bit a cut open upon her thumb, running through the handseals for a technique she'd only recently learned to perform. Slamming her bleeding digit and its palm upon the water, she murmured, "Kuchiyose," before she was obscured by a billowing cloud of white smoke. When the obstructing vapor cleared, there was a second, slightly damp, figure clambering onto the water's surface and shaking a shaggy head of raven-black hair like an overgrown puppy while her hands attempting to wring water from the body-hugging black body suit she wore. As with the first figure, this newcomer had eyes of silver from iris through sclera with concentric black rings rippling outward, as though their pupils were black stones dropped into a silver pond. Once finished shaking herself, this new figure strode over to the shore, rummaging in a hip-pouch before tossing a canned drink and three paper packets which rattled like they were full of dried peas. That done, the woman turned around and began to pull up an immense wall from the beach sands, setting it between the pair and the water.

Vaulting the wall in a single go, the shorter woman turned her back to the two and ran through another set of handseals, before sending a massive gout of white-hot fire scouring the wall of sand into glass. The unkempt newcomer seemed to hold the molten silicate in place until it cooled, forming a glass wall blocking water from flowing to the pair.

"There," the first figure spoke as the second wandered past the two before collapsing to the sand several yards past them as if she were a puppet whose strings had been abruptly cut, "now you can operate without risk of his blood contaminating the water or the parasites, bacteria, and other assorted contaminants in the water causing infection or complications for your surgery." It was worth noting that even as the glass had hardened, the bleeding cut on the redhead's clawed thumb had ceased to drip blood, then apparently healed entirely. "The can is an energy drink for you. It should make sure your self-evident exhaustion doesn't cause you to lose focus and err, thereby killing your patient. Of the packets on the sand, they are medications and, in the case of one, food. The brown packet contains basic ration pills. Those are also for you. Hunger is a distraction a medic cannot afford." She gestured to the next, a blood-red packet. "That contains pills with a styptic effect. Give one to him after the surgery and it should inhibit his bleeding. More may be given if necessary, but you run the risk of them making matters worse. The white packet next to it will promote healing and more blood to replace what he loses." Running through one last set of handseals, she calls up a screaming blade of electricity over her hands for a brief moment before dispelling it. "If you cannot tell from my eyes, I a-, I was an Uchiha, once. Any medical ninjutsu you perform which is not dependent upon a kekkei genkai, I can flawlessly replicate." Stepping over, she crouched on the boy's other side, facing the agonized medic. "Shall we get started?"

MFT: 540 Words

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Surutameni blinked and shifted back swiftly as vomit flew from Akujin's maw. The fact that the older shinobi was telling the boy that he wasn't okay with a wave of his hand and some meager words floored him. Then add in the fact that he wanted to continue with the fixing of his spine when in such a state had Suru reeling. He shook his head and gingerly shifted to his side facing away from Kyuji. "You sure? I really don't... Need you causing more damage. This hurts like hell, you know." His back truly ached with the scalding flames of a thousand suns and it was hard for him to remain concious; but he wanted to. No, he needed to. At least for now. He paid little mind to the response that was directed to the redheaded female out in the water, doing his best to keep the shadows that tunneled his visions at bay.

Suru thought about calling out to the entity, they had some form of mutual respect at this point; albeit in a strained sort of fashion. The thing was he could use a little support for this whole entire ordeal, but was too stubborn to want to ask for it from anyone, not even from the apparent med-nin who wanted to help him.

'Why did I agree to this...?' His thoughts wandered to that singular notion that had brought him to this moment. It was all a bit of a blur, and yet in the whole scope of things not much time had passed since he had learned of his true family. It was surreal and strange and he shook his head trying to clear his mind. Suru would need it clear if he were to survive this trial in his life.

The next thing the young ninja knew, the redhaired woman was in front of him and asking Kyuji if they were going to get started. On what? Oh, he knew, he definitely knew what she was referring too and that detail made him cringe and hiss out in pain. "We?! I don't know you..." His eyes narrowed to slits as the words that rolled from his lips dripped with a spiteful poison. "Don't you touch me."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC:373<i></i>​

[OOC: I know... its a poo post... *cries*]

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shaking her head, the unnamed kunoichi turned her attention to the supposed surgeon with the sick stomach. "Would you like to field how irrelevant the child's protest is or should I?" Leaning down to look the boy in the eye, she enunciated clearly and evenly. "You shouldn't be conscious for this, but that isn't my decision. The fact that I'm offering to assist means that I don't desire to see you dead. If I wanted to kill you, I would have already done so, either by setting your head on fire or sending a chakra-covered hand through your heart. It would not have been hard, given the condition you are in. So get over your paranoia and let me help you, or if I must I will remove your objections from the equation. Are we understood?"

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It seemed the conversation with the female was going to go as well as he predicted as he heard a sighing from her and assumed he had ruffled her jigglypuffs. However, she seemed more preoccupied with this beautiful place as she went to work summoning another figure, he assumed, that threw items to him which he just let lie beside him as he continued to watch the scene going on in front of him. The next sight he caught was something that he was not expecting as a giant wall had formulated between the party of two and the water that seemed to be a kind of barrier to protect the water as the woman would blow a hot white flame on the sand which would take the appearance of glass after it cooled off. "Very impressive..." he was thinking to himself as the two female bodies had become just one, maybe the other was a clone, and the previous redheaded one was talking to him about the items thrown at him which were an energy drink, rations, and medications. He nodded as she noted what to do with each one of them as if she was a medical shinobi herself before electricity appeared above her hands and then vanished.

The next sight he could tell from interacting with Surutameni was not going to fly with the younger boy. The stranger had crouched on the ground on the other side of Suru looking at him and was telling him about her abilities with her Uchiha eyes. In all honesty, he had heard about the Uchiha Clan earlier in his life during his academy days, but never had seen one before in-person since he lived in a cave for most of his life before coming to this village. But, there was no time to dwell as Suru was hissing in pain at the newcomer and being cranky probably partly due to his body aching and he seemed to hate new people as Akujin had learned earlier in the fight along with the demon inside of him that tried to murder. As he was about to get up, he heard the newcomer respond first towards Akujin on how to handle the boy and then threatening the boy moreorless about how she would kill him if she wanted to and how she wanted to help which widened Akujin's eyes.

Slowly, he got up from his position on the ground and grabbed the items given to him before kneeling beside Surutameni on the other side of the stranger. He would look at the packets before tossing them to the female and saying: "Take these if you want to help. You can be my "nurse" and give them to the him after we operate if you think he should be given them. As for now, let me drink this energy drink to get some strength again and deal with my fatigue." After the last words escaped his mouth, he would crack open the drink and start to consume it while stopping occasionally to eat the ration given to him. The whole time he was watching over the other two to be sure that nobody was trying to kill the other as there was definitely tension between the two shinobi, again assuming they both are shinobi. He would address that momentarily as he was finishing his drink which didn't taste too bad, but definitely was not his cup of tea. The effects slowly began to set in as he took a big breath and began to talk to them again.

"Suru, I realize you are in pain and know you don't want to do this operation. But, I also know that you know it is the smart decision as it will heal you a little at least." He would then look up at the woman as he continued with no anger in his voice, but one could tell he was being straightforward and serious about everything that would escape his lips. "Ma'am, I do not mind you watching me operating or even helping me. However, you shouldn't be threatening a kid even if he lashed out at you. You are stronger than him, you would easily kill him if you attacked him. He is practically defenseless right now in his condition..." His eyes would then return to Suru as he addressed him with the same tone in his voice: "You need to relax. If our new friend wants to help, let her help us. I promise you that she won't hurt you more than need be to get this procedure done. Trust me..I have a strong feeling she is on your side and not against you. She doesn't have bad intent in her unique eyes." Again, his eyes would return to her as he addressed her one last time: "I do not mind you replicating anything that I do, but I would appreciate having your time to talk about your eyes at a different time and place. That is if you don't mind of course!"

He would then tilt his head to the side and smile at both of them. "If we have nothing else to say, I am ready to operate." This time his tone was more friendlier towards both of them as he was getting relaxed after addressing them both and trying to ease tensions. In all honesty, he didn't see them making up right now, but the main focus was fixing that spine and kid right now. Those two would need to suck it up and deal with it until they were done.

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The retort that was given to Surutameni from the redheaded female made his eyes widen in shock for a mere moment, only to narrow once more all the tighter. She had a point though, he couldn't exactly fight back in the condition he was in, at least not without the help of the unknown dark entity that resided within his spine. Even then it may not have been a fair fight, he knew he was far younger than the other shinobi and thus his strength was hardly a match.

"Tch.. Fine. Just get out of my face." He let the last of the breath he had taken slip from his lungs with an inaudible hiss as he turned his gaze away and settled to just let his thoughts smolder. He didn't like that woman, something about her made him uncomfortable and he squirmed slightly. If only he wasn't in the situation he was in. It would've been nice to have been able to just get up and leave. If only he was healed. He sighed and did his best to remain still.

It didn't take long for Kyuji to give his piece and input about the fact that he wasn't in exactly the proper sort of health. Suru was getting tired of hearing about his current predicament. It grated his nerves and he clenched his fists against his sides as he lay there. "Will you guys shut up already and get this finished? It hurts. I'm tired. Let's go." The young shinobi's tone was curt and rather clipped as he closed his eyes and waited. Waited for the inevitable pain and torment that would come with this operation. Or the silence of being absorbed into his own mind to hind and maybe even chat with that demonic dog within him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
</COLOR><COLOR color="#FF0000">WC:300
[OOC: super short post... Ugh man. I HAVE PLANS THOUGH JUST YOUS WAIT *rubshandstogether*}
<i></i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After the younger male had gotten his last few words out of his mouth and had "demanded" that they started, Kyuji nodded to him and the female assistant of his. He would go through a few hand seals and emitted a powerful Genjutsu onto Suru that would make the child feel like he was asleep while he was completely awake[I don't like the wording, I wish Suru to be sleeping but whatever the jutsu says is what I did]. As the boy's body would relax, the medic would roll the child onto his stomach looking at the spinal cord that was still sticking out of the body, but noticing the bleeding from the back had slowed down and was becoming black probably from the blood particles losing oxygen outside of the body that many shinobis' blood tended to do. He would then sigh to his "nurse" as he would summon a medical assistant cloaked in complete white must like he had earlier before having his hands radiate a powerful, green aura and placing the hands on the spinal cord.

Seemingly as soon as he grabbed on the spine, the back was starting to bleed profusely again but his chakra from his technique rapidly coursed through his finger tips onto the spinal cord which seemed to radiate through Suru's body and subside the bleeding quite a lot. That was definitely a relief, but the boy's back could collapse or he could go into shock in any moment so there was no time to waste. Grabbing tighter on the spine, he began to slowly push the structure into the body feeling the boy's body twitching occasionally while his medical assistance was holding the boy's head up in its lap to keep an airway available for breathing. His eyes would close momentarily as he kept pressing the spine into the body inch by inch trying his very best to keep himself from cursing in front of his assistant or anyone else that was around for that matter. Slowly, the spine would be placed back into the body and when the spine was finally nearly in, he would stop pressing and sit back momentarily looking at his "nurse" and shaking his head. He really was not sure this was going to work out at all as he would get back onto his knees and begin another greenish aura from his hands over the spine to check for damage which there was little to none before slowly closing the wound on the back with skin particles that were available on the very back of the boy.

After quite a few minutes, the spinal cord was placed back into the back as requested by the boy and the skin covering it was little to none as requested. Kyuji had really wanted to try the other operation on the boy that would've stopped the pain and suffering much longer than this simple patch-up, but he had to abide by the requests of the patient. Maybe someday he would be able to use that other technique on someone else or Suru if the boy decided to go demonically crazy again and broke his spine open once again! But for now, it was time to tend to the patient and hopefully everything would run smoothly and nobody would have any problems. As he sat down beside Suru again, he would look at his "nurse" and say politely: "Once he wakes up, we are going to let him lay and then try to move before we do anything to him. But if his other side comes out, I am going to need you to help me keep it down, but do not kill him. And if his other side doesn't come out, then just give him the supplies near you and we will go from there."

[OOC: Well this was long overdue. Sorry for the wait!~
Jutsu used in order: Temple of Nirvana[Will Genjutsu], Medical Assistant[Med Jutsu], Angelic Blessing[Med Jutsu], Mystical Force[Med Jutsu].
Nanashi, I have them all mastered if that matters for your Copy Skill ^^]

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Assassin watched as the self-professed medic began his work, intent upon the flows of chakra, the handseals he used, and how he implemented the effects he was using. Seeing no need to duplicate what was clearly a Genjutsu intended to keep the patient from struggling during surgery, she watched as he called up a ninjutsu construct to assist. Mimicking his chakra flows and motions precisely, she called up a similar creation, to further help, then called forth a glow the mirror image of that surrounding his hands to cover hers. Setting her hands on a section of spine next to the one covered by the Medic, she sent the healing flows into the boy with the bared spine's flesh. She was uncertain of the wisdom of handling the spinal column directly, having more than once used direct contact with or force applied to a victim's spine to kill or paralyze them; she was even more cautious than was typically her wont as a result.

When the procedure had finished, the medic looked to her and informed her, "Once he wakes up, we are going to let him lay and then try to move before we do anything to him. But if his other side comes out, I am going to need you to help me keep it down, but do not kill him. And if his other side doesn't come out, then just give him the supplies near you and we will go from there."

She simply nodded to him. She would do what she could, though admittedly she'd never been the strongest around. Hitting on an idea, she raised a finger to call for a moment. Closing her eyes and concentrating, she willed her spirit back into the Monster's form, reanimating it with a sudden gasp of air. A crooked grin splitting the flushed features of the sand-covered shinobi, she reached out and pulled the particulate and grit off her suit, skin, and hair, and then fashioned firm bonds of sand around the boy's limbs, restraining him without exerting any harmful force upon him.

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It didn't take long for the operation to begin after he had gotten his demands out, and Kyuji actually listened to him for once, and he peeled his eyes open a small amount to view what was going on. It didn't take long for the youth to realize that his range of vision was starting to fade to black around the edges. Slowly, it overtook him, but it was an odd sensation. It made him feel awake and yet not, and he once more fell into the abyss of his mind where he had been not too long ago.

Had the demonic wolf tricked him with his previous words? Had it.. No... He? Challenged Suru in a way he had no idea? What was the game? So many things rushed around within the boy and he had no idea how to even begin to sort it out. The minutes ticked by in slow motion for him, and he dug his way farther into the darkness. Searching for that voice. For those eyes. That feeling. Anything. His inner self probed the depths in an odd sort of desperation. What had the entity said? Just call out and he would respond? Wasn't that how it was supposed to work?

'Hey you! Dog!'<i></i>

Suru's voice echoed about the cavernous expanse of his mind. There was no response. Nothing. Not even so much as the echo of the enormous presence from before.

'This is great.'<i></i> He sighed, even his physical body would react to the force of air his pushed through his lungs subconsciously.

'What a liar. Why did I think I got anywhere before?'<i></i> The young shinobi was definitely unhappy with the results. He got no where just when he thought he had started to make progress. Sure, maybe he actually had, but right now there was next to no evidence of that.

Minutes continued to tick by in what felt like an excruciatingly slow pace as he stood there in the dark. He was growing impatience and was sure that his chance was going to pass him by at any second. A growl emanated from somewhere around him, the sound echoing about so he couldn't even have an idea where it started. The boy was startled and for some reason he felt like there was something seriously wrong. He looked about, unable to see a thing, trying his best to calm his nerves. That sound scared him. It was cruel and menacing. A cackle broke out from behind him, the sinister feel sending a rippling chill down his spine.

'You thought it would be that easy? Truly you offend me.'

A talon raked down Suru's spine, the touch scalding him as it ripped through his flesh. Even in this corporeal world the pain was incredible.

'All you did was give me even more control. More of a bond with you. Didn't you think about that?' Those crimson eyes appeared for a second. 'You are so naive. Just like the rest of your pitiful race. Humans are fickle, short-lived and ignorant. To think I was forced to bond with one of your kind to live. What a joke.'

Those words burned even more than the raking talon had. 'You lied to me!' Suru was angry but aware of the dangerous situation he was in. He needed to wrestle this inner demon of his into obedience, but it definitely wasn't going to be easy. He had thought that he had won before, but apparently that was not the truth. The creature had been prodding the boy into giving up more of himself, more of how he worked, what he wanted and wished for. His inner secrets that not even those close to him had any idea of.

The entity laughed. 'I thought you wanted power little prince? Or was I truly mistaken and you are actually worthless. A worthless and unwanted pawn. Yes, yes. That is what you are. A pawn in the game of everyone else's schemes. You belong no where, and are unwanted. Just as I had thought all along. Let me change that for you. Let me give you that power and that place.' More and more of the creature's body became visible for Suru. It's fur was black as the darkest night, its talons the color of tempered steel, and it was nearly the size of a house. How was he supposed to stop something like that from doing what it wanted? How was he supposed to make sure he remained in control?
'You second guess yourself now... I see it in your very soul. You waiver. Your inner strength wanes. Perfect. Let me guide those hands.'

The creature pounced upon him in that moment, taking Suru at a vulnerable point. Unable to defend himself he sank beneath the tide of teeth and claws. All he could do was close his eyes and let it happen.

--------

Regardless of if the operation had ended or not (thankfully it had) Suru's body thrashed against the restraints that had been placed upon him. Though made of sand those bonds were incredibly tough, but all the same his antics started to crack them. Just barely though, as the boy's body itself wasn't built strongly enough to break through. His eyes; flooded with the entity's power, changed from their brilliant amber to the crimson shade of the creature's as he looked towards the red-haired woman.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" The words slithered from the boy's mouth with a impish sneer that twisted his features. "Sand isn't reliable you know. It has... Poor holding qualities. Let me show you." As he spoke the bonds would continue to crack under the weight of pressure being steadily applied.

One wrist bind broke and the youth's controlled body began to dig and claw at the other, trying desperately to get free. It paused as Suru's head lifted, drawing in a deep breath of air and his attention snapped to Kyuji. "You...." The singular word dripped with anger and malice. "Why are you here?! I should've eaten you that last time." The demon began to dig at the bonds with a heavier vigor, its rage directed more at the other male shinobi than the woman. She now seemed to be nonexistant to him, save for being the creator of these retraints. "I'll eat you both. Yes... YES, THAT IS WHAT I'LL DO! I'LL EAT YOU BOTH AND BE FREE OF YOU FOOLISH HUMANS!"

By this point, foam would be dripping steadily from Suru's mouth, the look in his eyes feral and rabid as he looked from one ninja to the other. Clawing and thrashing about in his attempts to get free. Another restraint broke finally, although it was one of his legs versus his other arm. All the same it was apparent that if something wasn't done he would be free in a few more desperate throws.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WC: 1150<i></i>​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The operation had been a success it appeared as the body of his "friend" Suru was relaxing momentarily peacefully and the closing of the spine had closed nicely. He was so relieved to know that this wound and surgery had worked even though it was his first and quite honestly, he hoped it would be his last one in a long time for this boy and for anyone as the amount of nerve-wrecking moments was unbearable and he was going to have grey hairs before he was even in his thirties at this pace. Unfortunately, the boy's body wouldn't say still as it would begin to thrash on the bonds that his assistance had supplemented to restrain him. It was a good idea in theory but the force behind the thrashing was breaking them slowly and when he saw the look on Suru's face, he didn't even need to hear anything to know exactly what had happened once again to him in the same night: The demon was loose again on his body and threatening him once again like he had before. "Great..." he would think as the bonds were getting weaker and weaker and the deathly glowing stare from the demonic boy was staring at him to the point where he was starting to feel weak in his body as he could just stare at the boy.

If the assistance could do or say anything, she definitely should be doing it soon or else this boy was going to lash out at them preferably Kyuji and probably try to pull his spine or throat out of his body. Yeah, it seemed likely as the Kanemoto male fell onto his rear and just brought his hands to his ears and screamed: "Shut up shut up shut up. If I could, I would fucking kill you and get your chaotic energy out of that boy!" His whole body was shaking at this point as he shakily pulled a kunai out of his belt pouch and put it in front of him still shaking like a wet dog. "I will stop you though, even if I have to use all my strength and energy to restrain you....just remember, there are two of us and one of you...you can't take us both on at the same time, you fiend."

His hands would go through a set of hand seals sadly slower than expected due to his fear sweeping him. But when he was done, he would get back to his knees and slam his right left hand onto Suru's body placing a seal (Leech Seal) that would slowly seep the chakra and health out of the boy. Although the demon was not entirely Suru and would probably not be affected, the boy's body was his host and if the host could not move or grow weak then the demon would probably run away again. He sighed as he looked at the female and would just curse in his head towards the creator of this whole mess: Miroku Akkuma.

[OOC: Well Suru, you made my post look bad after that text wall of fun :p]

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The nameless duo eyed the thrashing patient noncomittally, listening to the possessed ravings. Shaking her head, the raven-haired Sunaku raised her other hand, the bonds swiftly being reinforced by glinting particles of iron. Before long, iron had entirely supplanted the sand in the boy's bindings, and this iron did not budge at the boy's thrashings. Motioning again, she sent a stream of iron up to block the boy's mouth, muzzling him and binding his tongue in place. "That's enough out of you," she giggled, "so how about you just shut it before I rip you, screaming, from the boy."

Going through handseals, the redhead summoned forth an immense statue, whose maw gaped suddenly open and sent out a spiked tongue. The tongue lashed forth to the boy's forehead and began rapidly draining his chakra, though she had it skirt close enough to the core of demonic taint within his chakra system to show the beast it was not safe from such. "After all, I've used this to tear loose a possessing spirit once before."

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The creature within Suru's body cackled at Kyuji as he screamed at him. The sounds echoing through the cavern were harsh and uncaring, sinister and threatening. He didn't care much for the older mednin, frankly the entity didn't want that guy anywhere near Suru. "You can think that, but just free me and test that thought!"<i></i> He snarled out in that hollow voice. He trashed again, but to no avail this time as the bonds that were placed upon the youth's body were changed to metal instead of hardened sand. The laughter continued, even as the Leech Seal was placed upon Suru, but it was obvious that it didn't have much effect. At least for the moment. "Keep trying. You are afraid. I can smell your fear doctor. I can feel it. It coats you like a perfume. It's delightful."</COLOR><i></i> A devilish smile remained plastered upon the boy's features as the demon canine spoke before rounding upon the woman "assistant". "And you... You're pathe---"<i></i> He was cut off as a band of iron snapped around his mouth and even within to coil around his tongue. He growled threateningly and his brow furrowed in anger. That was about all that he could do at this point; Growl and express his unhappiness.

Within the depths of his mind, Suru still struggled to regain control, and the seal definitely was not helping that matter at all. It may be draining his body, but it wasn't having much effect against the canine within. 'Why did he do that? This isn't going to work...'<i></i> Suru sighed and took a breath, trying to regain some sort of strength to push back against his inner bindings. 'Breath, Suru, just breath. You can do this.'<i></i> He tried his best to give himself a bit of a pep talk, which was difficult given the situation he was in at the moment. His body growing weaker by the moment, and the demon's energy only serving to overpower him more. Even though he wanted desperately to take back control he couldn't. He was far too sapped to even really contemplate that idea at this point.

The statue that appeared before Suru and the entity's eyes was nothing short of gigantic. He could only watch in an angered defiance as the mouth slung open and it's tongue snapped out and onto his forehead. The demon didn't show much fear even with the continuous drain and draw of chakra on the boy's body. What this other shinobi didn't understand was that the demon and the boy were stuck living with each other whether they wanted to be or not. It was a symbiotic relationship, and one needed the other at this point to live. But, all the same the draining of chakra was getting to be a bit much and even the entity faltered. His eyes slipped closed for a moment and his struggles had gotten weaker.

'What are they doing!? Are they trying to kill me!?'<i></i> Suru's panic within was bubbling towards the surface, he didn't want to die. Not like this, and that's surely what it was beginning to feel like. 'Stop it! Are you blind!? Kyuji! Stop her!'<i></i> He was running out of options as even his consciousness began to fade. 'Please...'<i></i> The boy had really never been this afraid in his life, even when he was laid upon a table and had his spine ripped out he hadn't been this scared. Kyuji was one thing, but this other ninja who he didn't know and did not like at all, was another. She didn't seem to have much care for the well-being of anyone else, and seemed determined to remove the entity from him, even though that would most likely kill him as well.

Rage boiled within those crimson eyes, feral and rabid as they locked onto the woman. The fact that his mouth was muzzled and his tongue locked in place saved the two older shinobi from the string of threats that were rolling like waves within. Even Suru was growing angry with them. More scared, sure, but even so it fed the creature's own emotions. All it could do still was glare at them, and it did so with a fervor, even as he laid his head on the ground unable to keep it held up any longer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
<COLOR color="#FF0000">WC: 720

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After sealing the boy with the leech seal that would seep the boy's strength and slowly calm the demon down from the look of it, he would watch as his assistant would make her cuffs tighter by using iron to replace the original sand ones and lock the tongue in place while covering the hot steam escaping from the boy. On one side, he was grateful that the demonic entity was finally shut up for once even after taunting the veteran medical shinobi and poking at his fear factor which was in obvious display by the amount of sweat that had radiated the body and his breathing patterns increasing. He hated seeing that demonic entity as it just taunted him and wanted him to be gone from Surutameni's life, but had Kyuji not actually helped them...neither of them would see be alive right now as the boy would've bled to death. On the other hand, his muscles tensed up when the woman threatened the boy and the demon by ripping the one from the other even though that would kill the boy in the process. The towering figure that was helping him seep the chakra from the boy was a bit too much also as his seal itself would be enough. It was clearly displayed on the eyes of the boy that he was enraged at them both, but Kyuji could see a slight glimpse of remorse in his eyes for troubling the older male.

It wouldn't take long after seeing that look on Surutameni's eyes and the actions displayed by the other adult that he knew what he needed to do. He released the control on the seal that would make it disappear from the boy's chest. His eyes would then glare at the women as he shook his head and his arms folded. Coldly, he would begin to talk: "Threatening the boy or his entity is not going to help us at all. You also cannot just rip his entity from his body as you will kill the boy in the process and I am not sure neither you or I want to tell the government of Wind Country what happened." He would then sigh as he looked directly into Suru's eyes as he continued: "I know Surutameni and I just met, but release the boy and his entity from your binds and get that tongue off of his head. Our part as medics is over and I will take the boy with me and monitor him from now on until I can talk to the man who put this spine in him or someone who would have better knowledge on this boy. He will be my responsibility if he harms someone including himself. So what do you say, Miss?"

He would then close his eyes and begin to think to himself: "Kid, you are really a pain in the ass. But, you have family somewhere and you have a friend in me. I cannot let someone young like you die over making threats that I know you cannot do. But, you need to control the demon or at least come to terms with each other so you can work together. But yeah, let's get you away from these women before you can seriously hurt..."

Nanashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Monster eyed the boy with those inscrutable, silvered, rippling eyes. Releasing the iron sands from about the boy's tongue, she pulled every last grain from out of it. She lifted the boy to hover before them with a gesture, an oddly comfortable position, as the iron sands supported him carefully. With a thought, the Nameless duo dismissed the Gedo statue in an immense billow of white smoke.

For her part, the Assassin turned to regard the medic beside her. "I have not harmed the boy. Frightened? Perhaps. Angered? Certainly. Neither of those things are harmful in themselves. If the boy is panicked or thinks to die, then clearly his training has had insufficient rigor, as all draining his chakra to emptiness would do is to leave him exhausted and inclined to sleep. He would know as much, had he ever been induced to expend it all in training before. That aside, that was all my purpose. I would not rip the entity from the boy without certainty that he would not react as a Jinchuuriki would, which is to say by dying." She tilted her head a moment, considering, before adding, "I would not bother to put effort into healing the boy if I intended to kill him immediately thereafter. It would be a waste of my time and energy to do so. Regardless of that, He might be hungry shortly. I am happy to either release him fully and accompany or otherwise see him on his way to go get something to eat or to escort him to some authority who could keep him on a proper suicide watch. I will defer to your judgment and his choice in the matter, provided neither the boy nor the entity possessing him do anything foolish, such as trying to attack either of us or anyone else. If one of them does, then back in the iron straight-jacket he will go. And he can cope with the embarrassment of being escorted through the dojo in the same." She placed her hands on her hips, then looked directly at the boy, making eye contact with her Sharingan, in case genjutsu were required. "What do you say...," she frowned, "it seems impolite of me to keep calling you 'the boy'. Do you have a name you would prefer I use? Either way, what do you say? Sukiyaki, my treat? Or suicide watch? The choice is yours to make, you just need to decide: is it safe for me to release you now, or would you rather let your anger or the entity's govern your actions? " Depending on the boy's choice, she would act accordingly. If he said to release him, and seemed in a state of sufficient self-control, the Monster would remove the binding iron sand from around him, calling it back to circle and weave about her like an iron serpent wriggling through the very air. Should the boy attempt to renege his promise not to attack, that same iron serpent would expand into a wall, to intercept any intended attack. Either way, the pair would offer neither harm nor insult toward the boy. They had nothing against him. And if they didn't understand the boy's anger and vehemence towards them, well, they never had been good with people.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

((Hey everyone, Kyuji wanted me to let everyone know that he will not be on here for about a week. Thanks ^^))

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Akujin stood there with his arms crossed watching the scene unfold in front of him. This woman and her sand was not resting easy on his shoulders as her little threats to the boy and his entity inside of him were getting worse, but she did give a valid point of letting him go which Akujin saw as an opportunity that he desperately sought for. When the woman had turned her gaze away from him, he dropped a smoke bomb on the ground and then jumped into the air punching at the holdings at the boy which had him begin to fall. Luckily, he had a clone waiting below which caught the boy before Akujin grabbed him at his stomach and dashed off away from the monster that they both had been looking at and dealing with. It was one thing to deal with Surutameni, but it was another thing to bully him and him riled up like that. When they were a reasonable distance away from the woman and near the entrance, he put the boy down tell him the following: "Listen, I don't care at this point if you go to the hospital or not. But, you need to get away from here pronto before she finds you. I am headed towards the hospital and you are free to come along, but you don't need to if you don't want. Just get some medical attention please for yourself, Suru and whatever is inside of you. I am sure we will be in touch and meet again very soon."

With that he dashed away from the Undersea towards the hospital, what a crazy few days it had been.

[Topic Left Due to Inactivity. Do not stop me please, I need the slots. If you are going towards the hospital, Suru...you can just say you went and got fixed and what not.]

Surutameni

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Relief washed over Surutameni as he was made aware that he wasn't in any grave danger. Although, in the same moment his own ire rose to the surface with bile in the back of his throat. Both he and the demon entity that was still in control could taste that anger, and all it did was serve to prod the entity on. It wasn't stupid though, and knew that the ending threats from the woman and her strange counterpart weren't idle by any means. 'Tch... Who the fuck does she think she is!?'</COLOR><i></i> Suru snorted and had their been anything to break in his head, needless to say he would've broken it. He was fuming within the abyss of his mind, his rage only continuing to build and feed that creature that was pulling the strings. The young shinobi could feel the demon wolf wanting to do something, his muscles tensing and relaxing in rabid movement, almost as if jolts of electricity were coursing through his very frame.

Thankfully though his bonds were removed, and the entity sighed; shrugging heavily at the redhead after struggling to his feet. It's crimson eyes regarding her with little more than contempt. "Glad you let us go, but I have no intention of going to eat with you. I would rather follow that medic. He's far more amusing anyway. Scares easily...."<i></i> He'd cackle and proceed to do just what he said he'd prefer; Follow Kyuji. Although, before he got too far, the demon and Suru both would turn around and eye her over one final time. <COLOR color="#0000BF">"By the way... Fuck you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[[Leaving topic. ((Sorry Suru is being such a dick here lol)) Suru got the repairs he needed so, hopefully itll hold XD]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back