Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What are you boys doing here?

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anarchy Mission
Perfomed by Sunaku Kohana

Things were getting more and more hectic in the village, even if it seemed the violence itself seemed to ease up slightly. There have been rumors spreading around…well, not the fact there was a safe haven for the people, with Kuro-san spreading the word, it quickly became clear it was a fact. And you could still see people trying to seep through the city, to reach the safe haven in the bakery. Some were of course harassed not thugs, but the news of the safely defended bakery did fill the hearts of the people with hope. And it seemed the city as starting to fight back, Shinobi coming up, trying to clean the streets. And from there the rumor spread…information, documents, leads. Harrowing information about explosives spread across the village. There were clues, hints where they could be, but someone had to pick up the lead. Which gave him and the boys a bit more time.

Some might wonder why would the Cabal even bother to try and blow up certain parts of the village. There was no real strategic importance to the Grand Palais. But there were many people, who were taking quite long to evacuate. Still, it seemed weird to blow up the red light district, of all places. Then again, he wasn’t really in a position to judge anything. He was one of the many Prisoners of Suna, freed as the Obsidian palace was blown up. He was trying to get some loot in the chaos, until he came up to meet someone tied to all of this mess. He didn’t say who he was or anything, but that he had a task from the Cabal, and that the prisoner would help him. Seeing a pile of corpse behind the mysterious men, the prisoner was inclined to do just that.

It wasn’t anything all that bad. Shank one guy, scare some others. Now, he and the other few men the Cabal dude got to help them were guarding the building of what used to be one of the biggest Whore Houses in the Red Light District, and make sure no one interrupted him. Pretty easy it seemed…People passed by, but no one dared to come closer. There he was, patrolling the empty corridor, just making sure everything was calm… And then he saw her. A Cute little blondie, standing there casually…judging from her dress, it seemed she never noticed that the District was closed for business. What confused him was how the hell she even got inside in the first place… Coming closer, the former prisoner would approached the little lady, barking in an angry tone for her to scram. She seemed to react rather casually, simply rising her gaze to meet his…and then suddenly the whole room became dark, and the men hissed in pain, grasping his eyes, a sudden pain overcoming them…but it was soon overwhelmed by the pain of cold steel pricing through the men’s heart, a soft hand covering his dying cries.

Just a few more minutes and he would be done. The clay molded on the wall, adhering to it, remade and ready to blow. He was surprised when it turned out that they needed to replace the bomb in the first place. But the Cabal was wise enough to actually send people to check the bombs… just a bit more and everything would be ready for their grand victory. And he could finally get rid of these inbred Sunan prisoners. How quick they were to betray their own home…what a few years behind bars could do to a men. Two of them were in the room with him, while the others were spread out, making sure the building was empty. All was going smoothly. Until he heard one of the helpers say “Hey, what the hell are you doing here?”. Turning quickly, he saw a blonde women in Whorish clothing, starting at them with a curious glance…and then the situation moved quite quickly. One girl became half a dozen, bolting into the room. It seemed they were illusion as the thugs tried to hold her down…but one was real for sure, seen by one of the prisoners being gutted , the other having his throat slit. He needed to hurry…just one more touch…but for some reason, the men’s fingers felt numb…they just moved all over the wall…just one more touch…And as he thought of that he felt a soft hand on his chin, turning his head.

Sunaku Kohana was seen by most as a Delicate women, the perfect lady to lead a Noble house. Always there to support her husband and son, always chipper and cheerful, but also composed, polite. She knew just the right balance between dignity and lightheartedness. One would be surprised how such a person survived through the tumultuous ear of the Sunaku clan which was tied to her husband’s ascension to the role of leader. At least those outside of the clan. The Sunaku knew the harshness of life, be it in the dessert or under the ground. And they were diligent in honing the talents of their youth. And Kohana seemed to have an uncanny talent to the arts of Deceiving those around her. At first it was only her soft words and demur, but soon the subtle art of Genjutsu was opened before her. Her golden tongue let her slip out the compound without her husband knowing… her acting let her assume the role of a simple civilian to move through the village unnoticed. Slipping into the bakery and snatching a document with some interesting information. Why did she choose the Red light District? Well…it was always good to teach a few boys a lesson on why they shouldn’t come to such places. But the main goal was a certain foreign men, who had allegedly worked for the Cabal. Seeing a heavily guarded building, she eliminated the guards one by one. Assuming the alluring form of a courtesan, using her genjutsu to lure them close. And there she was now, behind this mysterious men, trying to blow up her beloved village…though by now his fingers would feel quite silly, thanks to her abilities. As she approached slowly, she turned his head and spoke softly, as if a Devil Whispering to his ear “Now then…Would you share your secrets with me perhaps?"

(Along disarming the bomb, I would attempt to extor info from the Cabal member (be it the artifact or about the one's behind the Cabal)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was the best whore house in town...

It was the end of days, what was wrong with getting my rocks off one more time? Fucking Sunan shinobis were perpetual sticks in the mud. It had to be some shinobi, hypocrites every last one of them. They'd be honoring the law of the "one king" until the moment of their deaths without ever thinking why. I already paid the whore before her services were rendered; I should have fucking known better. The bitch toppled to the floor and ran off half-dressed as soon as the calamity made just outside my room. "Fuck," I uttered out-loud still at full at full mast. The lights went out just outside, despite it being pitch black he was able to pull on a pair of shorts to cover my dignity. I fumbled with a hunk of carmot, my thick fingers jammed the power pack into the tube and the light flickered on.

From the visceral cried of his men, I knew something was cutting its way through. I was expecting something more than a little lass, this blonde bitch. She looked like a whore enough to me, I bet she could pull in a few coins if she took a job here too. Regrettably this was the closing sale for this whore house. Within the hour I was going to pull out in more ways than one. My mast sank when she moved behind me and whispered into my ear before I could react.

“Now then…Would you share your secrets with me perhaps?"

"Fuck you bitch!" I spat. She did not understand the chain of command, it was I who did all of the ordering and it was her and her kind that did as I wanted-- not the other way around.

"Could care less about what you think you know," I added. The dam broad hadn't a clue about what was happening. "This place is rigged to blow as is just about every other part of this village. You... ME... EVERYONE! We are all going to be dead within the hour!"</B><i></i> I had to laugh at the irony, spending my last hour of life with a hot woman but not nearly the way I was expecting it to go. There was not much to hide, why make my last few hours any more unpleasant than she had already made them? <B>"The Cabal already got what they wanted, me and people like me know where A bomb is, only one and no more. We guard it until the end for one reason and one alone... We want to go out first and fast, not survive for hours or even weeks trapped under the rubble." I explained.

I had no idea who ran the show, who the fuck knows if anyone did. I had hear rumors that the Cabal were simply employees much like I was to the Cabal. Had a few good days of fucking, had more drinks and probably rotted my liver out in 72 hours. "You're too late if you are trying to do something about it now, the cabal already left or will be any time now. Kon tried to follow them, he lost his head." The Cabal was not shitting around. They knew their crap and they had the muscle to backup their threats. Surely she had seen examples of this first hand as well.

You have obtained the following information:
  • Bombs are going off in 1 hour.
  • There are bombs laced throughout the village.
  • Bad guys are convening near the bombs so that their deaths will be quick (hint on how to IC find them)

OC you know if you wish to pursue IC knowledge:
  • The goal of the Cabal was to prove the ineffectiveness of Sunagakure as a shinobi village.
  • The Cabal is merely a group of knights for a hidden king in an unseen chess game.
  • You have unlocked additional OC information that will be posted shortly in Soon's Haven

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmm, it seemed this men knew a little bit, though what she heard did not serve to ease her mind in any way. Of course, knowing that these thugs were converging towards the bombs so they could meet a swift death was something...but the timeline he sat up was a bit more upsetting. An Hour...not a lot of time. Still, there were things that she felt she would have the time to do... but she was still a bit curious if the men was entirely honest with her.

IN a sense, she did feel a little sorry for the men. She did notice one other damsel of the night running out of the room, and it seemed the poor little bandit wanted to enjoy a moment of happiness. Of course maybe if he didn’t work for people actively trying to blow the roof over his head he might be better off. Still, he seemed quite vulnerable, so she could spare a few moments to try and see if he knew something more.

After the men spoke his piece, Kohana in her transformed for lingered behind him, her hands moving across his chest gently, one of them grabbing his own wrist as she said "My poor thing...left out to die. To afraid because of the fate of his friend...yet, could you’re friend boast about taking the life of a Sunan Shinobi, and bring her blade to them as their praise?". As she spoke, she attempted to bend his mind, lowering his defenses with the leaking mind technique, and then trying to install a false memory of a scuffle, which ended with him impaling her with her own blade. The False Success was a somewhat lower level technique, but it seemed she wasn’t dealing with actual Shinobi here. If it worked, she possibly could have wormed out some more information...if It didn’t, she wasn’t to afraid of him being much of a threat regardless.

As her hand clutched his chest slightly, as if in a grasp of a dying person she whispered "Such a gift may give you a chance to leave to safety with you Cabal masters. Or at least, you'll die knowing you archived more than just some mere thug...but tell me, to your dying prey, in her last moments of life...just what did the Cabal want? What did they have to gain from sinking this village in blood? Who could have wished for our demise so much?"

(OOC: Attempting to gain some more intel, using Leaking Mind and False Success on the guy to make him more coperative)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nobody wants Sunagakure, they have been a liability for YEARS!"</B><i></i> I guffawed. An independent city-state run not on merit but by blood. It was truly no different from how the Daimyō was determined for Wind Country, a divine birthright handed to the eldest heir. Each claimed intervention from a powerful deity or force, but the Daimyō unlike the Kazekage never unleashed the plague preserves, been forced to relocate underground when they lost mastery over the desert or their very presence encouraging the wrath of shinobi forces all over the world. For some time the Daimyō has been amassing an army of his own, the shinobi way of life was archaic and dangerous and needed to end. Little did I know this of course, I was a simple foot-soldier pawn in this giant game and I was soon to go down but I was going to take a few knights with me. The shinobi had taken positions of power throughout the world, it was not relegated to hidden villages and the effect of their bad choices rolled over and effected unprepared men and women all over the world. My family suffered the fate of so many others, backlash and loss not only from the crooked bullies of shinobi who were drunk with their own power but also damages civilians such as myself suffered as backlash for being in proximity to a pair of titans in combat.

"I have always hated your kind," I sneered. "Because you have chakra and because you can mold the elements, you have become just like the Ancients we fought and destroyed all those years ago."<i></i> The military here owns everything. They have all of the government positions, the best jobs and access to everything. It was a military decision to move underground, it was not what the people wanted. "I have not seen the sun in over ten years!"<i></i> I screamed, spit escaped between clenched teeth. "It is YOUR fault that we live in this fucking hole in the ground! You and every single shinobi!"<i></i> I could not survive in the maelstrom, my fate was sealed the day my family like so many others were led underground. I was going to die like everyone else, this hell was going to end with this. The best I could ever hope for was to become a merchant, a club owner or a criminal. Always subject to the whim and the will of the shinobi, many of them barely flinching at the collateral damage they inflicted on my family. My son would never have been much, nobody in my family demonstrated the propensity for ninjutsu or genjutsu less myself. Without an honored family or clan, our understanding of the shiniobi arts would be forever stunted, the forbidden arts the only way to manage the gap and that was like lighting a candle on both ends and hoping for the best. I was at the end of my stick.

"Such a gift may give you a chance to leave to safety with you Cabal masters. Or at least, you'll die knowing you archived more than just some mere thug...but tell me, to your dying prey, in her last moments of life...just what did the Cabal want? What did they have to gain from sinking this village in blood? Who could have wished for our demise so much?"

<B>"Fuck if I know, but it goes all the way up to the Wind Country government." I did not know how high the chain of command went with the Cabal orders, but I knew that it could be traced back to the Wind Government. Perhaps it was a righteous councilman or a double-crossing member of the royal family. I really did not care, what little I got was merely the muttered musings of the Cabal that found a stained mattress to rest their head on for a few hours. Pity they never thought to flip the mat.

It was then that I thrust forth my killing blow.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back