Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What attractive eyes [private}

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had certainly been a long day for the head of the soon to be finished Hope Hospital. He had been spending most of the day, inspecting the trauma clinic, and going to house calls for the elderly. Normally, for the twenty something year old head of the newly formed Iwagakure medical branch, this would end of the day for Hissori. He couldn’t do research, and did not have anything interesting to write on for publishing. As a result, he spent his nights out hooking up and partying. However, tonight was different!

Adjusting an eye chart in his living room, the inuzaka grunted. Without a hospital, he could not help, but today someone from the shinobi corps was wanting his help. Something about an eye transplant to help him activate special powers needed to be check out. It was something that was simple enough. In fact, Hissori had been doing this work since he had gotten his sensei, and started to work with blood.

Having dressed down now that he was in his bachelor’s pad, in only a black t-shirt and sweat pants. Ii Hissori, the Medical Chief from Kirigakure was waiting for his patient. For the moment, Buru, his companin was nowhere to be found. He was probably sleeping somewhere.

As the green eye, strawberry blond former shinobi waited, Hissori was relaxing on his couch idly reading a medical journal. In his hand he had a delicate glass of what looked like Plum wine.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko was running out of excuses to get out of training with the two adults who considered themselves his parents. The red-haired boy walked among the Pearl Tenements section of Iwagakure in a bored fashion. He was in no rush to reach his destination, as it would be he who visited the doctor in his home, rather than the other way around. The young violet-eyed male couldn't get out of his house fast enough what with his 'parents' wanting to crowd him and force him into another Tsukiyomi for training. They usually interrogated him on what he did outside of the house in those times and while he had grown resilient to their methods of torture it did not mean that he would withstand them should a better opportunity present itself. He had heard that there was a medical chief within Iwa that had published a theory on eye transplants or something of the sort. Though the boy was not interested in checking his vision, he did want to see if it was possible to find out whether these eyes truly belonged to him, or another. The thought had crossed his mind as he had been training. While his eyes were the proper hue of the Sharingan his non-activated eyes held more of a reddish glint than purple. Yoruko found these thoughts to be the distraction he needed as he would arrive at the correct place of residence. He glanced around to see if he was being watched from any suorce before he knocked on the door a few times. The boy had actually deactivated his Sharingan eyes for once, even though it did not affect his chakra whether he utilized it's basic form or not. The violet eyes glanced around. He felt naked without being able to utilize the Sharingan, it displeased him incredibly that he felt helpless without it. This would be something to work on when he got the chance.

The boy stood at the door and waited for the Medic-Nin to allow him in entry. The boy sighed and crossed his arms as he observed his surroundings, eyes straining to see in the dark. Curse his reliance on the Sharingan. What if he were blinded...? He mumbled something about defective trainers.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed by the time the young gennin had come to the house, darkness had ascended onto the village hidden in stone. Something that was normal. It happened every day, but something that Hissori missed. In his homeland, the sunset was probably one of the most beautiful sights the world ever could have constructed. The sight was destroyed now. Deep green eyes were looking down at the blood red wine he was drinking. He was lost in quiet thought, completely alone in his apartment. What a life this former shinobi led. What a lonely, work filled life. It was thankful that a knock at his door separated his depressing thoughts from affecting his life.

Standing up tall, and straightening out his cloths, Hissori closed the medical journal and walked towards the door. Opening it up, he offered the boy a kind smile.

“Come in! Come in!” The adult said as he let him into his apartment. With a kind smile, he looked at him and took a swig of his wine.

“You are here because you wanted me to look at your eyes correct?” He asked him as he walked to his make shift medical room that was really his living room.

“I apologize for the lack of a professional setting. The current clinic is being remade to offer a better experience for the civilians of this country.” Hissori said smiling as he went to sitting down on a plush chair as he smiled.

“So tell me. What do you think is the problem?” He asked him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko turned as the door opened, his blank look gone, filled with a look of contemplation all his own. The boy's deep violet eyes surveyed the man's apartment as he walked in. The man before him was smiling at him. He didn't give Yoruko a stare or an accusatory look to be fair however he did not have his Sharingan eyes activated. The boy nodded towards the man as he stepped inside and came to the conclusion that it was a lavish home for a single male, which meant that it looked nice though... He could see bits of fur every great once in a while. Likely a dog or cat, though shinobi rarely kept pets when they did it turned out to be a battle companion. Yoruko looked towards the blond-haired man as his own red locks stopped shifting around due to his movements.

"That is correct. I wanted to see if there was any damage to my eyes as of late." He spoke as he glanced around for a place for himself to sit. The truth was the fact he was so reliant on his Sharingan eyes left him with a bit of concern. If he was so reliant on them then all it would take is a simple gash through his eyes to end him and his precious dances. The man before him apologized for lack of a proper setting given what they were about to work on checking. In the ideal situation there would be nothing wrong with his eyes and he could make his way out. However if there was something wrong or any chance of something being wrong...

"It's fine, I've actually signed up to leave the country to assist in acquiring materials for said clinic. It is a part of the reason why I requested the check up, to ensure nothing would go wrong during the mission on my end." He stated in a calm voice, his face not betraying the concern that lay underneath his mask. That smile almost unnerved Yoruko, were it not for the fact his body language screamed that he was quite relaxed at the moment. Then again, seeing the drink the man was indulging in concerned him a bit but he needed this checkup.

"I have not actually experienced any problems yet, aside from typical symptoms from a bit of strain. In the past couple of weeks I have used rather high-level techniques from my bloodline, the Sharingan. While I have had no loss of vision, my eyes have ached afterwards. I'm wondering if it's external damage from something, if the curse of the Sharingan is true, or if the strain is something I will get used to in time." Yoruko stated, crossing his arms as he tried to relax himself. He just wanted to activate his Sharingan... The urge to do so was overwhelming. He had neglected to mention the lack of chakra consumption when using the normal variant of the Sharingan.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well you came to the right place.” Hissori mumbled off hand as he placed his glass of plum wine down and picked up a file that was just on his makeshift “desk.” It was this young man’s personal file. All shinobi had them and as a chief he was able to get a hand on a copy of it. As the man talked he seemed to pay little attention as he read over the file. Maybe Yoruko thought that this medic wasn’t really caring about the strife of the thirteen year old.

“Thank you for doing that.” Hissori commented offhandedly about the mission as he turned the page of the file still scanning it. This was the last thing Hissori would say before the boy finished talking about what he was worrying about. For a brief moment, Hissori would clear his throat and put the file down.

“Well the curse of the Sharingan is true. I have seen it with my own eyes.” Hissori said as he leaned for a bit. Again he would pause as he let that sink in, but then he would smile.

“It doesn’t matter though, I know how to fix and solve the curse. You see, since I was your age I have been working on solving and fixing the curse, and I have assisted and lead a number of surgeries to fix the eyes of an Uchiha.” He told him with a simple matter-of-fact tone.

“From what I have seen and heard, Eye Strain from someone with the Uchiha is a very normal thing. Your eyes are just a muscle so just think of your eye strain of what happens after you go running for a long time.” He said as he nodded looking at him.

“So I guess I should tell you what might be happening then, right? Well from my experience with the use of the Sharingan. With my understanding of it, everyone has coils in their eyes that let you see. They receive the reflections of a light source and perceives that as the objects we see today.” He said as he tried to not get to complex with how eyesight work.

“However, with Sharingan users, the chakra that they force into their eyes to activate their justu’s seem to destroy theses coils. Eventually, as their coils burn out, they go blind. So let’s see how good your eye sight are. Please step across from back of the coach cover your right eye and read the fifth line. Then do that with your Left eye, and repeat the same process.” Hissori said finishing his little speech on what his knowledge of the Uchiha.

It was obvious that no matter Hissori’s demeanor or state of drunkenness. He was one of the top people in the world in the field of medicine.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the first things Yoruko noticed after the man had greeted him was that he had gone straight to business himself in reaction to Yoruko's own attitude. He seemed rather focused on the file in his hands- He wanted to see that file, to see what contents lie within about him as well as his abilities. He received a thanks in regard to his acceptance of the mission and nodded his head to show as a sign he appreciated it. Once the man cleared his throat, Yoruko's eyes would dart from the now down placed folder over to the man who began to discuss his knowledge of the Sharingan. Upon hearing that the curse was true, Yoruko somewhat paled up a bit, if that were possible. His eyes would be found glancing elsewhere as he heard the news. How long did he have until he went blind...? For once he felt uneasiness which soon dissipated as he heard what Hissori stated next. Eyes flashed over and narrowed somewhat in scrutiny. Was this possible for him?

As the man explained the it in terms that were meant for the unintelligent standard shinobi to understand he rather quickly gathered that the Uchiha's eyes were a gift as well as a curse. The price was their sight but the benefits far outweighed the losses so long as they retained the ability to see. He nodded as he glanced over to the eye chart. He moved to stand behind the couch and did as Hissori asked of him. He realized that his sight was just fine for the time being as he read the fifth line down without any difficulty with both of his eyes. He would glance over to Hissori and ask a question relevant to the discussion of Sharingan.

"In the cases where the user had Sharingan, how many of them had their Mangekyo Sharingan...? And of those that used the Mangekyo Sharingan, how often did they use the... Gifts... that were granted to them by that form?" He asked. The bloodline of an Uchiha was no secret in today's society. Rather it was difficult to hide something which had been become public knowledge for thousands of years.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would start to drink again as he watched him. Usually one large glass plum wine would do him well for the night, but now he was a heavy weight. He could just keep drinking, and drinking and drinking. Tonight wasn’t one of those nights however. Today he was having to put a young boys fears to rest. As Yoruko began to recite the letters, Hissori smiled. It did not seem his eyes were getting any weaker, but instead they seemed to be getting stronger.

“Good job.” Hissori told the boy as he began to write down some notes as Yoruko asked him a question. Personally, it was a question that he never posed to himself, it wasn’t something he really researched. Excusing himself for a moment, Hissori went to a large shelf as he started to flip through binders. Making a noise of happiness. He came back to the office space.

“I apologize, I don’t know the answer off the top of my head, but give me a moment to research it, and I will give your answer. If you have any questions please ask away.” He told him as he started to quickly flip through the pages. It seemed he was reading one portion of a page, but after about five minutes he closed it and nodded.

“While I have not seen it first hand, according to the questionare I had the patients fill out when they first came to me. Most were experimenting with the techniques Mangekyo Sharingan when the blindness started to occur. However, there were a couple of cases that this was not the case.” He explained as he took another sip of his wine.

In the back something seemed to be quietly stirring and lurking.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko nodded his head towards the man, crossing his arms as he waited to see what the man would say. If it was Mangekyo specific then he would need to cut down on his usage of the Mangekyo variant of it. This made him unhappy to an extreme, however he stopped and looked over at the man as he wandered off to check his files. He saw the man pull a separate binder out from his book shelf, stating that he did not know the answer to this question he had proposed, which made him curious. He wanted to know what was within the binder though he would easily figure it out after a few moments of thought after the man added on to his previous statement. "I see... So the blindness must not have started for me yet." He mused as he glanced at the ground silently. His arms crossed as he kept his eyes closed trying to think about what else this man was going to do to test his vision. Was he done here? Did he have to wait for the surgery or was there preventative surgery he could undergo to prevent this from happening? Had his parents just been lucky? So many questions branched from the ones he already had... He wondered if he could answer them all within any reasonable amount of time. "So how does one go about ending the curse of losing your light?" Yoruko asked, eyes opening to view the man as he drank more of his wine.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“It must haven’t yet. Because you just got perfect score, you still have the 20/20 version.” The medic said after a short pause as he looked down at his papers. This made no sense, if the boy was using the sharingan as much as he made it seemed, Hissori should have seen some deterioration in the kid’s eyes, but it was still unchanged. Tapping on his coffee table Hissori just thought before getting up and walking over to his real desk to get a couple of instruments.

“To cure the curse, it just requires a surgery to replace the eyes of person who went blind with an uchiha who is not blind. When I was at my post at my home village, It was nothing to hard to do as it was a great honor for the body to be used for research to let the shinobi live on. I have some books on it.” Hissori said as he opened the black leather bag.

“Do you mind if I look at your eyes.” He asked as he started to pull out many different and somewhat scary looking devices used on the eye.

Meanwhile, the quiet, stalking movement had come to the foreground. In a stealthy way Buru had hidden himself behind the younger Yoruko. He wasn’t really hiding though, expertly he was standing on his front two paws staring right at the back of the head of Yoruko, attempting to distract the medical chief who was just ignoring his dog.

If Yoruko would turn around, He would get a long wet lick on his face, and a bark in greeting.

MTF 250+

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko noticed that the man seemed somewhat confused by what was before him. Yoruko was an exception to the rule thus far, and with his rather consistent usage of the Mangekyo Sharingan as well as the jutsu that followed, he was surprised that he wasn't already blinded as a whole. Hissori wandered over to his desk and gathered a few instruments which Yoruko didn't see just yet, speaking of how to cure this blindness. So all it took was for an Uchiha to acquire a different set of Uchiha eyes? That was something that seemed both incredibly barbaric and yet also useful to know he supposed. The boy pondered these thoughts for a few moments, as the medic approached him with a few tools which looked incredibly unsafe to hold around any important body parts, especially eyes. Yoruko found himself blinking at the man and felt that he might as well. That was what he was here for after all. He heard a soft sound behind him and turned around to receive a lick on the face which caused him to blink a few times. He had smelled something and the fur had been a give away to the fact that the man owned a pet. The bark he received in greeting shook him out of his surprise and he stared the dog in the eyes with a curious look for a few moments before reaching a hand out to pet it.

"That's fine... What's your dog's name?" He asked in a distant tone as he glanced back to the man responsible for his check-up.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori’s hands were even shaking as he started to look at boy’s eye. He would shine a light into them and start to watch as the eye dilated, and retracted to the response of the light stimuli. It seemed that his eyes were completely fine. Maybe, just maybe this boy had already had his eyes fixed. Leaning back away from Yoruko, Hissori began to write some notes in his personal file. It was questions regarding the state of Yoruko’s eyes. Because either the boy’s eyes had been replaced, or Yoruko’s eyes were resistant to going blind. During these quiet moment, Buru struck at Yoruko’s face.

“My name is Buru. Who be you?”The dog said in a low animalistic tone though his facial expression seemed to convey happiness. Rolling his eyes Hissori snorted a bit and spoke up.

“Dumb dog, can’t to see I am working here.” He said to Buru with a frown. Coming around to the front of the couch, Buru gave a low annoyed growled like any human would be after being called dumb and went to sit by the male who was petting him. His muzzle end up resting on the lap of Yoruko his tail thumbing away happily. It was another servant to the “king” Buru.

“Just ignore him. Anyway. I have some questions for you. My first one is, how long have you been using your Sharingan? And more importantly, how long have you been using the Mangekyo Sharingan?” He asked as he took another sip of his wine.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko felt the man's hands upon his face as his eyes were inspected for whatever it was he was searching for. When the man seemed satisfied for a moment he returned to Yoruko's file, writing a few notes in it. Yoruko was distracted by the sound of a voice that he didn't recognize. He turned to look at the only creature in the room and wondered what it was that enabled the dog to speak- Oh but of course, genjutsu. Yoruko blinked at the implications. A dog that was intelligent enough to cast a genjutsu and cast it on an Uchiha without his immediate notice? Well, good job Yoruko. He introduced himself to the dog though Hissori seemed to understand him even without the genjutsu. Yoruko continued to pet the dog who seemed to act somewhat human like and turned to look at Hissori, not shifting his lap so the dog could remain as he was.

"... My parents said I was four years old when I unlocked my Sharingan eyes. I had mastery of it within a year, that's the only way I remember them being." He started and he glanced to the side as he stopped petting the dog. "I've had my Mangekyo Sharingan since I was seven years old. So I've had it for about six years now." Yoruko said, a blank gaze staring at the man who would most likely be unfazed by this news.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori was a bit shocked by this revelation that this boy had been almost using the sharingan for ten years. Certainly there had to be some destruction of the eyes at this point in the boy’s life. More importantly the boy had been using the Mangekyo Sharingan for six years. Six Years was way to long for normal eyes to handle. That meant the boy had only two solutions to this problem: A) his eyes had already been replaced, or B) he had a genetic mutation which meant there was no way he could go blind. Either way it was a very interesting case. A growl of happiness from Buru as he was petted drew Hissori out of his thoughts as he heard Buru order Yoruko to scratch behind his ear.

“Well, if that is the case do you mind if I can draw some blood for some tests. Because your eye tests should not be as perfect as they are. Either you have had the surgery before, or you are some genetic super Uchiha.” He said as he looked at him as he smiled a bit. Either way, Hissori was excited by the way his foot was tapping on the ground.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko watched the man with interest, his violet gaze resting on the man. His body language read as though he were shocked by this news. The boy himself had no other Uchiha to compare himself to and so as a result, was left to think that this was true of all Uchiha his age. He cocked his head to the side, his hand moving to scratch Buru's ear despite the vocal command. He blinked as the man asked for him to draw some blood from the young Uchiha. "I suppose if it would help determine this... How long would it take before I could discover the truth? I... I want to know.. Hissori-san. Do you know if those that received the transplant received some form of super-powerful doujutsu as a result?" The boy asked, his other arm resting on the couch as he wondered to himself. If he had received the surgery before he was young enough to remember... That meant that they had planned on him gaining the Mangekyo sharingan at some point. He was left to wonder the meaning of this as he glanced away from Hissori's view, now deep in thought.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori nodded curtly as he got the permission to actually draw the blood or Yoruko. The strawberry blond shinobi stood up and went to retrieve a syringe from his own little office type of desk. It wasn’t long before the man came back with a needle and popped the cap off of the long needle.

“Can I see your arm?” He asked as the Uchiha as he went to sit next to him. It was surprising that Buru seemed to do his best to take Yoruko’s attention of the prick he felt in his arm. It was only a moment of pressure and then Hissori said he was all done.

Unrolling a scroll, Hissori was talking to himself about finding out what he could do to the blood. In a moment though, Hissori was sipping his almost finished wine and looked at him.

“So… I guess I should tell you what is up. I will be using your blood, and sequencing the DNA in it to figure out what your genome is. Then, comparing it to the genomes of a regular and known Uchiha, I will see if you have any genetic mutations. If you have a genetic mutation, it might have made your eyes resistant to going blind. If you have a normal genome, I can assume that your eyes have been surgically fixed. Unfortunately, I will not be able to full do this without my hospital up and running, but once that happens, I will be able to inspect your eyes and you more thoroughly. Do you have any questions?” Hissori asked as he smiled at him.

MTF 270

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko allowed Hissori to touch his arm, to draw the blood necessary for the tests. He did not expect an immediate answer, but he did wish to see if there were some quicker way to find out an answer to his question. He would wait to listen to the man after the crimson liquid was drawn, and nodded his head in understanding. If he had a special genome it could be used to help other Uchiha, others of his bloodline who shared that accursed trait of losing their light. Yoruko was a very impatient man though. He stood, dusting the dog fur off of his clothing as he looked over to Hissori. His chakra began to flow through his eyes as he acquired three tomoe within each eye. "Hissori, tell me something. Did the other Uchiha unlock certain... Abilities... When they acquired the eye transplant? Or did it vary like everything else?" He asked, glancing over to the door. He had so many questions. He needed to know who he was, what his capabilities were, where he could put them to the best use... Well, he wanted to use them for killing obviously, but no one save his precious Sadako was aware of that.

His sharingan eyes flickered from the door back to Hissori, making it a point not to look the man in the eyes lest he think Yoruko was trying something funny. "How much do you know of the Uchiha clan, and their precious Sharingan?" Yoruko inquired, as his eyes raised up to Hissori's after a few moments, assuming that Hissori did not react badly to him having summoned his visual prowess. Assuming the man would answer in a positive fashion he would summon more chakra to his eyes, bringing about his precious Mangekyō Sharingan. It flashed into a brilliant pattern as the ink-like substance from his eyes transformed from three tomoe into the intricate design of his perfected Sharingan. Yoruko had never looked his eyes in the mirror, not caring what it looked like though he had been told by his parents that it was a magnificent design. In fact... It was essentially the only compliment that he had ever received in his lifetime from them.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I have never seen any of the abilities of Uchiha acquire the eye transplant per say. However, I know there are a couple of abilities where they are basically able to make genjustus reality. However, the one thing I have seen from transplant patients is that they always have their basic form of their sharingan active. It has something to do when the transplanted eyes mixing with the chakra of the patient letting the eyes get the chakra needed to keep it activate at a much easier rate. This makes the sharingan be constantly activated.” He said lowly as he tried to give him his best describe answer that his knowledge of the blood line granted him.

Buru would give as a rather annoyed grunt as the boy stood up. He wasn’t pleased with this rebellion and responded by taking the kids seat and laying out on the couch. HIssori could tell the shift in the Yoruko’s body and eyes was that of his eyes fully activating, and it was something that Hissori was not really afraid of. Afterall, this was a young boy and if Hissori had to fight him and Yoruko was really playing him, than he could put him in his place rather quick.

“I know enough to understand the concepts of their techniques, and smart enough to understand what any research on them means. When it comes to actual field knowledge, I have only really worked with a handful of them, and even then I did not see the extent of power that I would assume someone like you either has now or will obtain.” He said lowly as he smiled at him. When he finally got a chance to see Yoruko’s eyes. It seemed to him that it meant that the boy now trusted him, and with a slight nod he would complement him.

“Nice eyes.” He told him politely with a genuine smile.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko listened to the man speak as he began channeling his chakra throughout his eyes. A soft smirk came to his lips as the man spoke of one of their abilities. He also spoke of the mitigated strain that the person who had received the eyes acquired and that smirk grew a bit as the boy opened his eyes, revealing the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The fact of the matter was he possessed both of these things, and if these were affects acquired after the transplant of the eyes then it only made sense that he had eyes that did not belong to him. Which in turn meant that his parents had him undergo ocular surgery at such a young age.. His fists clutched in both anger and exhilaration as he understood what it meant, for there to be no record of his surgery... It must have been done in secret. He knew his parents had ties to the darker side of shinobi, the black market, but for him to have received surgery like that... It wasn't a laughing matter. Yoruko felt an anger swell within his body as his chakra darkened a bit, becoming colder to any sensory type ninja around.

"Thank you for the compliment, Hissori-san. With that knowledge... I ask you to keep this just between us. I don't need people knowing what it is that I possess. I do have the abilities you mentioned..." Yoruko spoke softly as he closed his eyes. Blindness was nothing he had to worry about. His body shivered somewhat with hidden excitement. The boy had more power than he realized. Perhaps... He could take them on sooner than he had anticipated? The boy opened his eyes which had reverted back into the basic Sharingan state, which took no chakra of his own to utilize. "So I'm only going to get stronger with these eyes... Excellent.. I wonder just how much stronger I will become." Yoruko mused aloud, his glance trailing off towards one of the walls. Granted he could create anything with a simple combination technique which he had used just the other day.. In fact, the very combination held a potent usage if used in a wise and precise manner...

Either way, it was time for him to start looking into his family's background more.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“IF you are already able to fully harness the power of yours eyes, I would predict you will be able to get very strong.” Hissori would tell the youth. It was not something Hissori had a problem admitting, because he viewed himself as a weak fighter. He would stand up a bit heading over to a large shelf. However, instead of book on it he seemed to have scrolls, many of which seemed to have his hand writing on it. Hissori had left the boy to think for about whatever his next step was, and then the other was to find this one certain scroll.

Making a noise of success, Hissori grabbed a smaller scroll and made his way back to the the table. Setting the scroll down in front of Yoruko, he would unseal it and multiple books came up in front of him.

“So I am going to do something I haven’t really had a chance to do. In my procession is all the knowledge of my village that I was able to save. All the books, the research, the knowledge of a whole village saved in stacks and stacks of summoning scrolls in the back of my apartment. The ones you see here are part of my most important work as they are dear to me. In front of you is the research I did in regards to the first Sharingan Eye transplant I did. You are free to take it home and study it. Furthermore, you are free to come back here and study whatever you like, because you want to know about something, I probably have it, and if not I can probably get it.” Hissori told the boy, hoping to make this prospective student happy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko turned to face the man with one arm resting on his hip, the other resting at his side in a lazy fashion. Though his posture was lazy his attention was anything but lackluster. The eyes were trained on the man as he began to open his lips to speak. The words which were presented to Yoruko were words which he had heard from his own parents, that he would grow to be powerful one day. That he had potential, but he didn't work hard enough to attain that which was rightfully his. His thoughts were tossed to the wayside as he noticed the man leaving and returning with a scroll which he placed in front of the Uchiha. Once the seal had been released several small books were revealed, the boy's eyes flickered from them to Hissori who stated that this particular set of books held information on the first Sharingan transplant he had performed. Yoruko reached out for the book and picked it up, glancing at the title before opening it to begin his digging into the information. Within a few silent moments he had completed reading the first half of the book, appearing to only glance at the pages. But with his ocular prowess that was all that it took, eyes absorbing the knowledge like a sponge as he flipped through the pages. He stopped half through the book and closed it, the page number he had stopped on also memorized. Those eyes of his looked at Hissori as he locked the scroll once more, placing the books within and rolling it up.

His eyes returned to their normal Sharingan state as he turned to look at Hissori. "I will read through these when I get a moment. I appreciate your benevolence, Hissori-san. Is there anything else before I head home? My mission is in a few days so I need to be leaving soon." He would state with a neutral tone, not betraying his enjoyment at being granted such a boon.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back