Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What is a Core Ability?

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Core Abilities:
  • Core Abilities are an alternative choice to Bloodlines. While Bloodlines allow you to gain the entire table eventually when ranked, while Core Ability Tables will never allow you to full gain the table. Core Abilities are special in this sense because a player is able to specifically choose which skills their character obtains to help further create a unique character. [*] You can have access to your Core Ability upon initial character creation if your choose, however we encourage you to take your time because a core ability can greatly affect your character.
    • All features of a Core Ability cost points. You gain these points as you rank up in Character Level, according to the chart below.
    • <i>
    </i>

0084 => 1
0168 => 2
0252 => 3
0336 => 4
0420 => 5
0504 => 6
0588 => 7
0672 => 8
0756 => 9
0840 => 10
0924 => 11
1008 => 12
1092 => 13
1176 => 14
1260 => 15
1344 => 16
1428 => 17
1554 => 18
1648 => 19
1764 => 20

Important:<i></i> Obtaining new Features requires you to post in your Ability Dojo stating the Core Points used. Keep in mind that each table has more than 20 points' worth of abilities, so it is impossible to obtain all the abilities. Choose your own way to develop whatever core ability you choose. This means that the points for your CA are not cumulative. The power levels and the amount of points emphasized mean that is total amount of CA points you would have at that power level.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back