Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open What it means to be an Combatant![Class]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

Kazuya was about to give his first class in the academy which he never actually attended, as he has already become a member of Anbu branch he never actually showed his face to anyone but a limited number of peoples including his family and village heads, but even fewer peoples know his identity or either his face on how he looks underneath that mask, though he never tells anyone that he is a member of Anbu, but simply says that his face is disfigured that he feels embarrassed to show his face around. As he usually keeps a small mask covering the lower half of his face leaving only his eye for the show to everyone, but this time it was different he was wearing a cat-shaped mask covering his faces upper half. As he never wants to give his identity to smart peoples so he also keeps changing his hair colour based on his mood. As his stepfather is the head of academy, he asked him to give a class purely based on combat and killing skills for students who want to fight for the cloud village, as Kazuya knew of his dads thought which says that he wants to flirt with women, so he wants his son to teach students how to kill so they can go on battlefields when required. Kazuya simply agreed to the request because he wanted to see if there is any student who can get his impression on himself so he can pass down all his skills to them without any hesitation and live a laid back life until a call from the village like this father does. Kazuya was wearing a black t-shirt underneath a purple jacket and a cat mask covering the upper half of his face.

As Kazuya has already reached the academy, he was waiting for the students who want to take this class to come to the obstacle course behind the academy which is covered with a small artificial forest for training, "A very good location to train my little assassins indeed." as Kazuya thinks while in a daze towards the sky. Kazuya didn't have to invite any student as Maru has already put a notice for this special class in academy board to attract students interested in combat training. As Kazuya was waiting for students to come over for the class, he wanted to have at least two students so he can teach them what it means to have a teammate during the assassinations, though Kazuya himself do all the stuff, so he never had a team.

[430/1500 WC]
[1/5 Post]

Homuranaka Miko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
How long had it been since he was genuinely excited to go to school? It had to have been a few years at least. School was something new, so it was more exciting than just spending his days exercising and listening to various lessons from elders and the ninjas who looked over the conscripted children. But the Academy was different. Now they were going to learn something real. Something that they would actually be able to go out into the world to use and bring glory to the village. Or at least just make sure the village was supported through the various contracts it took on. And that, honestly, was enough for him.

Miko wasn't dressed any differently than normal as he made his way through the school towards the obstacle course at the back. A large jacket with plenty of pockets for various tools of the trade, large pants with the same. Of course, since he didn't have those tools of the trade just yet, the pockets were mainly empty. Sometimes filled with rocks for his personal training, but today they were empty. Nothing to slow him down or hold him back for this training. A special combat class sounded right up his alley too. He got into scraps too easily, so knowing just what to do to end one quickly would help a lot in the future. At least until people finally got the message to stop picking on him.

When he finally got outdoors, his eyes widened at the sight. An obstacle course that had now become a small forest. "Wow! Did you have to use jutsu to do this? Is that what we're going to be taught today? I thought it was going to be a combat class?" Three questions, all fired out back to back before he even registered that his instructor was masked. "Why are you wearing a mask, sir?" Four questions now.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kazuya saw a kid running towards this place, there was excitement in his eyes for this class, Kazuya thought that he might have found a decent and naive kid to train, but as soon as that kid came towards Kazuya. He did nothing but started his chain of question on how did this obstacle course became a small forest and stuff, asking if its combat class or jutsu learning class and finally his last question on why Kazuya was wearing a mask. Kazuya felt a bit annoyed as he loves silence over the noise, as he sighs and says, "Calm down a little kid, As for the forest yes I did use Jutsu and as for the other question no we are not learning on how to perform Jutsu and stuff, but yes this is an combat class where you will be taught about some of my techniques as the village is in need of well trained ninjas." Kazuya rapidly answered three of four questions, "As for the mask is simply you can think of it as you like." Kazuya answered the questions which that kid asked him but didn't tell him that he was in a genjutsu, as Kazuya wanted to test this kid's willpower. As Kazuya knew that there will no real damage in genjutsu but just slight mental damage.

Then Kazuya stood straight and introduced himself, "Well, hello kid I'm Kazuya just a so-called assassin in our village and I will be taking this class, so what's your name?" as he asked him about his name but he forgot the most important thing that is to tell him about what he has to do in this class so he gets a little bit panicked and says in flustered voice, "wa...wait a minute, I haven't told you on what you have to do in this class? you see this mask is covering my face and the combat training you will be doing use any means possible but pull this mask out of my face to see my face which only some counted peoples have seen, but I ain't going easy on you kid. So you better learn about bloodlust and killing intentions from this class, they might help you in danger, cause I will use it on you and don't worry about your injuries on this combat training, even if one of your arms is chopped off, I will just place it at its place again. So try killing me to get this cat mask." As Kazuya explains him, he launches a Wind Slash towards the kid and shouts,
"Here we go, the class has already been started kid when you entered this area of the obstacle course." As Kazuya wanted to observe the kid on how he will dodge or stop that wind slash moving towards his direction.

[472 WC]
[902/1500 TWC]
[2/5 Post]
[OCC: No need for battle mod cause we doing normal combat class.]

Homuranaka Miko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
Miko looked just a little sheepish as his questions were answered so quickly. It was his first day, but the instructor was right. He had to reign it in a little. If he spoke too much, the instructor wouldn't be able to ask the most relevant questions. And more importantly he wouldn't be able to give the information he needed to in order to make sure that hte lesson went off without a hitch. Graned, it wasn't very likely that things were going to go off without a hitch. Miko stood tall and nodded. "Homuranaka Miko, sir." he answered succinctly. He had already slipped into the more serious mindset he'd developed for his physical training. What was combat after all but another level of physical training?

He stood stock still, and listened about what it was they were going to be doing that day. "So all I need is to take the mask." Sounded almost like a game, and Kazuya's quick and casual manner of speech on the matter didn't do much to dissuade him of that. But Miko didn't let himself be swayed. This was a class, and even if his instructor was being relaxed about it, he didn't have that same freedom. His foot inched back when Kazuya shouted at him that class had already begun. Something was coming at him, just barely visible as shimmering air. 'Maybe I should ru-'

He didn't let himself complete the thought. Instead Miko crouched slightly and crossed his arms in front of him, covering up his face and some of his upper chest. He did try to get under the slash, but he could still feel something slice open the backs of his hands and ruffle through his hair. His teeth clenched hard and he could already feel tears trying to form in his eyes. This was just the first lesson and it already hurt so much. If he was going to become a proper cloud shinobi and protect the village, he was going to have to deal with much worse than this. "That hurts!" he shouted back, but he was not idle. The boy rushed forward at his instructor, gaze fixed on the mask. Push through the pain, take the mask. That was his thinking as he reached up to try and grab the lower corner of the mask.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kazuya was waiting for that kid to name himself, as that kid said that his name is 'Homuranaka Miko', well that was quite a unique name Kazuya thought but it wasn't confirmed because it only been some years when Kazuya came to cloud, well it didn't matter to him, so whispered a bit, 'Miko hmm'.

As Kazuya already started the class so he knew that there is a bit he needs to hold back so doesn't give the kid heavy mind injuries so he only used a small bit of power in his wind slash, as it gazed Miko's backside of hand, some drop of blood started to flow out of that small injury, Kazuya noticed a small ounce of tears flowing out of his eyes but Kazuya knew that tears will not help him a single bit when he will be a proper shinobi, so Kazuya shouts a bit at him, "Miko those tears will not help you in a battle, swipe them and show me what you can do." as Kazuya was being a bit heartless to his first-ever student but it can't be helped.

As that starts running straight for the mask, his eyes on his target which was the mask Kazuya was wearing, Kazuya was simply watching him as he neared the distance, He widened his hands and tried to grab the lower half of the mask, so he can finish this class as soon as possible without any wait, But in Kazuya's mind something different was ongoing as he jumps a bit back and starts doing some hand seals, and uses
Dark Displacement, as this jutsu takes a bit of time to prepare but luckily it was prepared and Kazuya simply vanishes into nothingness, as it was his speciality, the stealth nature he was being trained from the day he became a slave, but training this nature was way too hard in comparison with other specialities which can be acquired with not much of training but some simple training in one particular area but in stealth, he had to train in every particular aspect. Kazuya always wanted to pass on these techniques to his students but he never finds one, now that he has one he's testing him if he's worthy of it.

As Kazuya comes out of shadow at a distance from him, then he turns his face toward him and tells him from a distance, "Miko try to understand the meaning of this class, is the only way to take my mask brutal force or something which can't be find any other place but here in this class. Try a bit harder and you will be able to understand the true meaning behind taking my mask or do you don't have any kind of motivation to take my mask, if not here I give you one, I will take you to any place to eat anything and at that, I will tell you the secret behind the creation of this forest overnight. Now start again this class will keep going on just try a bit harder while using your brain this time." as Kazuya was waiting for Miko to figure out the meaning of this class so he can teach him his techniques through this class.

[544 WC]
[1446/1500 TWC]
[3/5 Posts]
[OCC: sorry for the delay was in the middle of my exams!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back