Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What the Hell Happened Here?[Private;Only Me Please]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Munakata%20Reisi%209_zpsurot3wuz.jpg

After a few hours and quick dashing to stay ahead of any trackers behind him, Akujin had finally made it inside another village. It felt good to be able to slow down his pace and relax a little bit after a long time traveling from his home to the Hidden Sand Village, or so he would assume it to be the Hidden Sand since the scenery and temperature had changed drastically as he approached the village. The village was definitely different environmentally and the structures of the buildings were fascinating to say the least. The young adult's mind however continued to wander off into questioning why certain buildings looked like they were run down and why people seemed so jumpy and uptight seeing him. He understood he didn't look like anyone else as everyone here that he had seen thus far had darker skin than him, probably from tans, and were wearing lighter clothing than him. In other words, he was completely unaware of the events that have been unfolding in the Hidden Sand Village from the Cabel.

Being a loner pretty much his whole life, he was use to being looked at weird and judged because he lived in the mineshaft in his home. Now being an outsider, it did not feel much different. He still did not understand why the village seemed so rundown in some areas and as he continued to walk around. As he continued, he noticed a piece of a building with the kanji for the Kazekage. The Kazekage symbol was a little concerning to say the least, but worse part was a majority of the buildings were wearing down or destroyed so it appeared that the Kazekage's office was in the same category. He wanted to walk so badly towards the buildings and investigate what was going on but medical shinobi appeared to already be over there looking around in the wreckage.

"What the Hell happened here?" he would say as something definitely was not right about the village. Being an outsider, he knew he would look like a big red dot, but even that didn't make sense of why people were rushing around with their children's eyes covered. Akujin wanted to know what was going on and why everyone was acting so weird.

However, he couldn't do anything alone so he would need to find others of his kind now or Sand shinobi to help him investigate and help the village. It did not matter that Akujin was now considered an outlaw or criminal to his home, he still cared about people and wanted to help out everyone. He definitely was not some barbaric animal hellbent on destruction. His only real concern was his religion now. What would his Lord think of his actions?

Finding a location to lean against or sit, he would grab his cross and close his eyes to go into a mediation again and try to find a link between them both. He could not establish one but his Lord could if he wanted to and it appeared there would be a conversation about to happen as he could feel his Lord's voice.

"Akujin, it is about time that you stop and try to talk to me. You have been making me worry sick about you!"
"Sorry, my Lord. I could not take much time to chat considering I--"
"Consider you did what? Left your village behind? Betrayed your branch and friends? You were going to be given every-"
"No, it had to be done. I could not live like a slave anymore in that--"
"In what? Your home that your parents raised you in? That cave was your home and your parents' home. It is where everyone in the Kanemo-"
"Don't even say my last name. My surname is nothing, but-"
"But, what? Your heritage, your family, your-"
"Shut up!!! Maybe if you would let me talk for once instead of interrupting me, you would--"
"Would what? I am an all-seeing and all-knowing god. I know everything Akujin, there is nothing that you can say or do that I won't know. I created you, you are my son, my follower, my believer."
"Well maybe your believer doesn't want to follow you anymore. How can you sit there and let shit like this happen to this village? What the Hell did they do to you?!"
"All non-believers. They denied me in front of their friends and for that they must be punished."
"Enough! I had enough of you, you sadistic god. You are no better than the devil himself in my eyes. You can try to predict the world and control what you want, but there are many other gods that aren't hellbent on destruction that I CAN and WILL follow! We are done-"

As Akujin tried to open his eyes and end the link, he felt a powerful force over his body causing him to be unable to move and unable to open his eyes. His upright position had turned to him laying on the group and he started to cough and felt like he was being choked. He tried to grab the force, but there was nothing there and the cross around his neck had become tighter and the string attached to it began to burn his skin. Wincing in pain, he jerked to his right rolling away giving himself enough time to get upright and to charge a bright, beautiful and chirping sounding bolt into his hand. He then took the cross with his one hand and slammed his electrified hand on top of the cross shocking himself and probably giving everyone a show around him. He could hear screaming from his ex-Lord and he ripped the necklace off of his neck and threw it into the rubble. Nobody was stopping Akujin and nobody was going to have any authority over him again.

Looking around, he saw people staring at him and he just stared back at them as he charged his left hand, not the one he used for his ninjutsu, with a green aura and began to heal his wounds and markings on his neck. He had definitely made it to the Hidden Sand Village, but what else would he see and notice while he stayed.

[OOC: If anyone has a problem, I will do a split personality. However, Akujin did believe in a Christian god who he could communicate through mediation and Stone was okay with it. Seeing as I pretty much ended that tie, it is safe to say it will not be back. Also since I am in new territory, I could be stopped so just in case:

Topic entered. Topic left in 30 minutes due to max stamina and agility and 30 min run time.

Also MFT: 1042ish]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back