Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What We Don't Understand - We Will [tutoring]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was not a Ranger, but he did contribute to the construction here. He was looking for Katuso in particular today. Sometimes even the Kazekage needed help in understanding his own powerset. Sousuke was a descendant of the First Men. His own manifestation of his abilities were quite different than Katuso's on a much lower level. Sousuke's power was not flashy, it was constructive. In that constructive element, much of it depended upon the mind. The mind ruled the body. The body was an instrument. In the curious case of one Takahashi Sousuke he was recently developing a skill set to move things with his mind. At first he could kill one's sense of touch using genjutsu. Then the ability set went further when he began to move objects with his mind. The problem was ... one was far easier than the other to do.

It wasn't safe considering a few times Sousuke had been in the Kazekage Tower kitchen and had multiple objects fly about because his mind was doing far too many things at once. Sousuke's mind was a busy place. Sousuke walked into the wooded biome. Sousuke found himself getting cold. He rubbed his arms. "Hey. Hey Katuso? You around?"<i></i> Sousuke would call out. He placed his hands around his mouth and called out once more. "KATSUO?!"<i></i> The O part lingered as it echoed. Sousuke puffed his cheeks. He looked up to the sky. He thought he had seen a flicker of sorts, but maybe he didn't? Finding Katuso was ... well... sometimes a bit difficult. Usually Naganisa was at his side, or the sky would have that threatening look about it. The latter of the two occurred when Katuso got emotional. Usually when that happened, the sky was quite something to look at. Sousuke remembered the first time he saw it. It was during his fight against the Cabal and the dojo. It was lightning in doors. For a moment, Sousuke would find himself trapped in a memory, as his mind replayed it. He remembered looking at the sky, and thinking for a long time that the storms outside could possibly come to an end because Katuso willed it so.

What seemed like a moment in eternity snapped back to reality as Sousuke would look back now to his surroundings. Back in this wooded area. He held out his hand, the flesh one that is. He held his index and middle fingers together and placed it against his temple. He looked to a tree. The leaves on it began to move, but the leaves did not fall. He frowned. It was only six hours ago he had that debacle in the kitchen when he redirected six flying knives and ruined a good shirt of his. "This is so embarrassing. For me that is."<i></i>

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]There was an unusual flash of light as a fork of bright lightning raced across the otherwise open sky and then lanced down from the heavens towards the ground not too far from where Sousuke was standing, calling for Katsuo. The occurrence was a natural impossibility on it's own but around Katsuo it was not even unusual that the weather might act strange. When he was agitated the skies boiled with angry clouds and stiff winds, when he was morose rain fell from cloudless skies and when he battled there was always lightning and thunder. Such was simply a fact of his existence since he'd absorbed the power of the spark of Primus and it was a battle to keep those emotions form evoking something dangerous to those around him every since second of every day. Because of that, he was commonly driven to spend much of his time here in the Ranger's Tracking Grounds training. He was free here; able to practice without fear that he might lose control of the element he was working with and harm someone accidentally.

If Sousuke chose to investigate the bizarre phenomenon of the cloudless lightning bolt he would come through the tree cover and see Katsuo standing atop a large flat rock in the center of an open clearing. All around him the ground was chewed into chaos with glowing embers strewn about among the torn up earth and grass. He donned the same suit of biomechanical armor that he'd worn during their last battle with Shouki; a sleek silver and green suit made from steel alloy dermal and protective plates, it covered his entire body from head to toe. The mask of his suit was simply designed but was a small bit menacing with it's lack of features. It had no mouth patterned on it, only smooth steel plates and a thin green visor where his eyes would be. For Katsuo's part he could see almost normally from within the helmet but from the outside it would appear like his vision was severely limited by the apparatus surrounding his head.

He held no weapon in his hand but spiders of golden lightning played across his forearms, shoulders and chest which indicated that he was far from unarmed for Katsuo could wield the lightning itself as surely as someone else might wield a sword and it could spring forth from his limbs at a moment's notice. With his visor looking up towards the sky it would seem like Katsuo was waiting for something but ultimately unclear what it would be until suddenly another bolt of lightning crashed down from the sky towards him causing him to raise his hands in defense. With his left hand first, Katsuo caught the brunt of the bolt and forced it to pool in his hand there as he moved it away from his body and as he did he brought his right hand up to share in that burden by taking some of the growing charge away from his left hand. It was over in a split second of time but as Katsuo dismantled the lightning bolt that had come down on him it would appear as though he held two brightly glowing baseballs in his hands for only a heartbeat before he released them letting the lightning flow harmlessly away from him and into the ground around the rock where he was standing, once more throwing dirt and burning grass into the air around him. Taking a deep breath, Katsuo lowered his visor from the sky and for a moment was still before jerking his head in Sousuke's direction as if suddenly becoming aware that the Kazekage was standing there watching.

"Hey Sousuke! I didn't see you there!" He greeted, raising his still sparking hand to wave to his friend. His voice was robotized slightly; the consequence of still wearing his suit's helmet. After all, it was not built for communication purposes.
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [BGM]"]
cNqcJ2.png

Sunahoshi Katsuo - The Last Sunahoshi
dwbW8t.png
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would watch the skies. Yes that was the thing to do when trying to find one Masashi Katuso aka one Sunahoshi Katuso aka his cousin. Sousuke would observe and reflect. That is one of the things he was most commonly known to do. He would find just what he needed - something weather related that was by most natural accounts not possible by natural law. He watched as bolts raced across but there was no cloud to support it. That was the key in all of this, a lack of clouds. The Kazekage watched as it passed him by and nearly hit him, but even then he would have simply moved out of the way. Simple enough when you're expecting it, or observing it. As Sousuke continued his obervation he would be led out from the wooded area and into an open field. He would indeed find Katuso sitting on a singular rock.

From the look of things, Katuso was training. Hopefully not too angry. Sousuke had an idea that it was the former more so than the latter. Why? If Katuso was angry the storm would be much more brilliant, menacing, loud, and deathly in chief characteristics. He would go forward to Katuso paying mind to the bolts and if any were coming in too close. He watched as his cousin worked the storm. He had been at this for some time, the tell-a-tale sign was the ground. It had been raked again and again. Curious he was wearing this suit. It was not something he was used to seeing. It was ... perhaps a bit too tight if one were to ask Sousuke. The Kazekage's designs were bulkier, and gave him lots of room within. They were quite a bit heavier too but Sousuke was relying on that to give him pushing power. He knew the risks of the heavier suits, and worked into his designs ways of countering their innate weaknesses. To some it might be silly seeing a giant metallic man moving at the speeds Sousuke could move at.

"A thing I'm sometimes good at doing, not being seen. Perhaps it is more of the fact I don't want to be noticed."<i></i> Sousuke had this odd habit of blending in so to speak. It was not uncommon for people to mistaken who he really was. "Curious. I detect the lack of a sulfur scent... or ozone for that matter. Are those usually present when you're emotional? I've always wondered since it is a more natural ... approach to ... "<i></i> Sousuke would point to the sky. It was that time when Sousuke was out of his realm when it came to natural rules and laws. While he was very capable of explaining things through science, there was that thing called mysticism he could not explain. He frowned slightly. "How do you do it ... control ..."<i></i> He motioned to the sky and then motioned to him in a very childish manner. "Usually one needs a teacher, but ... you don't ...<i></i> He was trying very hard not to do that thing called being insensitive. Sometimes being far too blunt had ramifications of an emotional sort. Usually one declared rudeness, or a lack of being human. The dirt and ground around them began to lift ever so slightly and begin to shake as if there was uncertainity in all of this. It didn't take long before it dropped only to lift up once more and then sputter about. "You don't really ... have one."<i></i> He spoke the last bit quieter. He seemed annoyed at himself for bringing up the obvious. "Which is why in part ... I'm here. I'm trying to figure things out on my end... because oddities are occurring."<i></i> He added again quietly that is.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back