Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private When the going gets tough (Contract search)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was sent on yet another mission. It seems that all she is doing nowadays since the fall of Tenouza. More towns getting raided, ongoing conflict between Lords of the lands. And here she was hunting down some monsters that were a problem way back when. All of these missions seem to slowly wear her out. Because of that, she was slowly getting more and more grouchy. Then she seen the monster that she was supposed to be hunting down. A giant centipede that had reportedly wreaked havoc at a nearby town. Now she has no phobia of bugs, but this might just be enough to get her started. Chill ran down her spine, but she methodically weaved through her hand seals and a form of a dragon made of fire appeared over her and crashed into the giant centipede, obliterating it from existence. A sigh of relief escaped from her lips. She was hoping that it wouldn't be all that hard, and she got the good end of the deal for once.

Now to report to that town that they won't have to worry about giant creepy crawlies. As she walked through town, she can tell people were happy that the monster was gone, even though she hasn't even said anything yet. She was glad that they were happy, but... something feels off. She can't quite put her finger on it...

To your left. It was the voice of her inner demon, Jashin's Beast. The only time she listens to it was when they are in combat, mainly because if she dies, so does the demon, and the demon doesn't want to die. She turned her head as a glint of steel enters her vision. How was she so stupid? She should have heard the blood flow that was nearby, but instead she was distracted. She caught the kunai that would have stabbed her in the shoulder. Most of the people have run away from the new conflict that has arisen, leaving only her and a couple people that are now opposing her.

There was something about these people... Not the average raiders. And then she saw them form hand seals, Yuna's eyes widened, and she jumped into action, forming her own hand seals causing blood shuriken to appear and hurl themselves at the new threats, they themselves send fire balls towards her. The two jutsus clashed together and left an explosion, once the scene cleared, the attackers were gone. She listened for any blood flows but didn't pick up any that seem to be real threatening.

"I think you may have overstayed your visit." An elder of the town informed Yuna. "There are individuals that have suddenly awoken to having chakra and they seem to not take lightly to ninja. They don't seem to have a problem with any of the townspeople though. But if a case does rise, I'll be sure to inform your Village of the issue."

The young ANBU operative nodded but didn't like the situation. What if these people take a step further? People who have a grudge against ninja that now awaken to having chakra. It sounds like the start of something big. Something that Yuna will definitely have to inform the higher ups and keep an eye out while she is still here in Lightning Country. Yeah, because soon she will have to go. On her own journey to hunt down these posers called "Death Organization" her father had encountered on his travels and put a stop to their shenagans. That, and see is if they are connected to the demon that resides in her. She let out a sigh. She wondered how she was able to keep her sanity with this thing in her mind. Thankfully, she hasn't had an 'episode' in which the demon takes control of her body. It only happened once, when the demon was first summoned inside of her body. She pushed the thought out of her mind. Right now, her and the demon only have one deal in place, she dies, and it dies. Not really a deal, but something that will happen if things go sideways. Something that forces the demon to help her out, only when it benefits the demon.

Her mind raced as she had thought things through. So much has changed in the past year. And now she has to steel herself for a mission that she refused her father of taking. She wished that everything can be simple, but it never is, never will be. "Hey, Jashin's Beast." She spoke as she walked.

She felt the presence of her demon inside of her stir, What do you want? It asked. "Why?" Yuna started. "Why do you wish to cause so much pain and suffering to people. Why all the death?"

There was a moment of silence, Yuna can only imagine what the demon is thinking of to answer her question in the rudest way possible. Us demons are not so different from you humans. The only difference is that we will do anything within our power to achieve whatever we want. In all honesty, I wasn't a representative of Jashin, but those fools figured since I am a demon of blood, then I must obviously work for Jashin in some way shape or form. In a world like this it is eat or be eaten. My forced alliance with you is temporary until I can take control of you. Those words slowly sank in. Deep down, she figured that this thing wanted to take her body over but tried to think otherwise. It also disgusts her that this thing said that her and it were not so different.

"But we are different." Yuna protests. "I am nothing like you." She heard the demon laugh. You know what? You're right. You're worse than me. In your mind, you will use my power to wipe out any enemy that stands before you just so you can get what you want. This so-called peace your father wanted, what a little girl like you is sacrificing a lot to not lose her own father. I am nothing but a tool, a weapon for you to use, and when you are done with me, you'll throw me away. All humans are twisted and wasteful. They tell themselves they are doing good when they don't recognize the world crumbling all around them. They are so pretentious, that's why I am all about 'death and destruction'. It stopped talking. By all accounts, it does sound right. She just wants to use this power to get rid of the Death Organization, so that she can live a normal life without having to worry about her father, and then promptly get rid of Jashin's Beast.

In her mind, it does sound like a good idea, but then looking at the other side of things, it paints her as a bad person. Using a monster against its own will to kill other people? Yuna lets out a sigh, trying to think things over. She hated that this thing seemed to be right. "So, what if we made a temporary truce? You help me and we'll find a way to send you back to wherever you came from with the minimum using you to kill the bad guys?" She waited for an answer, but she never got one. Great, now her demon is acting all moody.

After a minute has passed, Jashin's Beast finally replied, I'll need more time to see if you are worth having a truce with. Fair enough, Yuna thought to herself. And then after that was when the demon truly went silent on her, leaving her alone in her own thoughts. This whole ordeal really is a pain though, she has a lot on her plate and if she can come to some sort of equal terms with her demon then they might end up fighting each other when there are bigger fish to fry.

The young ANBU operative rubbed the back of her neck and looked out at the horizon. The sun was setting, night would soon come. She needs to prepare herself for the journey ahead and get herself mentally prepared for what is to come. She went to where she had stashed a bag, in case she needed to stay out on this mission overnight and made her trek back to Kumo. But even with so much stuff on her own plate, she can't help but wonder what she might miss while she is out. A hole now exists where the Shogun had once been, power struggle for those that want land. The rapid rise of cases of people all around Lightning Country with chakra now, both civilian and raiders.

They are all in the unknown now, and more things will undoubtedly change. Yuna can only hope that when she comes back, the country won't be in another nationwide conflict. But if one ever does come along, she will have to do her best to help her Village in any way. The young Chigokai took a deep breath and one last look out at the horizon, the last light of the sun disappearing, welcoming the night, and she turned to head back to Cloud.

(WC:1529)
(Using contract of your choice asp card to find Youkai)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back