Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event Where Once it Stood [S-Rank]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Don't let anyone get near this bag!" Saki shouted at a volume he wasn't sure he'd ever reached before, running his voice raw as he dropped the duffel full of dimiterium items on the floor nearly 50 yards outside the gates "Guard these with your life, but for the love of God don't get near them!"

The guards gave him a concerning look, and they shifted together in a movement indicating they were going to stop Saki from entering as he sprinted ever closer. The bag was hot now, and quite frankly he suspected that he was a dead man already, expecting a searing pain, a blinding light, and an ear-shattering sound before everything went black. But it never came. He ran and met the guards, holding a passport. "My name is Saki. I was sent out of the village on the direct orders of Raikage Kitsune this morning. Let me pass!" he demanded, already hurriedly attempting to push through them in anger and fear. Another guard, presumably one who had seen their party leave the village that morning, called out to the other two and made a motion with his hands, and they promptly stepped aside to let him pass. Saki dashed through them, through the gates, and straight towards the Torre Celeste. He turned over his shoulder and cried, "Don't get anywhere near it!"

----------------------------
Saki panted as he took the final step up the stairs, not bothering with the elevator he now noticed in the lobby. His lower back twisted with pain, his affliction ever angry. He pushed through it the same way he'd practically pushed through the gate guards, the same way he practically pushed through the person outside the Raikage's closed door. It flung open faster and harder than Saki had intended, but he couldn't be bothered with caring. His mind was singular. His body followed not the commands his brain gave it, but rather an idea. He must notify the Raikage.

He panted still as he stood there, eyes directly on the Raikage, on the pristine suit she wore, on her flawless red hair, on her striking red eyes. The difference between the two of them couldn't be starker. There, on one side of the room, stood a red character of practical perfection, elegant, regal, beautiful. On the other hunched a blue figure, tattered robes, sweat beading down his body, doing his best to not succumb to the agony of his pain.

"It's gone."

Saki stared in stunned silence at what he'd just said. Was it true? Was everything that transpired just half an hour ago... true?

"Maru destroyed the whole fucking village. It's gone. It's fucking gone." He took a few more breaths, let go of the door he now realized he was still holding, and slumped into the nearest chair he saw. "It's fucking gone. I don't know how many survived. A couple dozen escaped into the woods. I got the dimiterium. It's outside the gates being guarded, I think. I didn't want to bring it into the village. It was hot. I thought it was going to blow up. Oh my god, I thought I was dead."

Saki leaned to one side, his hand supporting a weary head, covering his eyes. Covering his shame. Covering his tears. "It's all fucking blown up. The village is gone."

[Total Word Count: 7,020 / 7,000]

Last edited:

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With Kitsunes secretary practically flung out of the way, Saki burst into the office, and Kitsune spun around. She had been looking out the window, and at the noise she turned to face the door. With Saki’s dishevelled look and clearly exasperated state, she raised an eyebrow. What the heck had transpired for him to be in such a state? He uttered a couple of words that, to Kitsune sounded like he was saying “It’s gone.”, which was coincidently what had actually been said. Saki then elaborated on what had happened, and that Maru had apparently destroyed the entire village they’d been sent to infiltrate and exfiltrate without casualties if possible.

”He did what?” Kitsune said, blinking as Saki slumped into one of the pillowy soft leather chairs over to the side of the room, near a row of bookcases. Apparently, the village was entirely gone, and a lot of people had been killed in the process. At least they got the target, the dimiterium equipment, but it was hot, according to Saki. Kitsune grabbed her radio and sent a message down to the gates ”Do not let anyone near that bag; Get a large basin of ice water and put the bag and its contents inside it. Do not under any circumstances let anyone use chakra within 50 meters of that bag.” she commanded.

She stepped over to Saki and placed a hand on his shoulder ”Hey. Listen. You brought back the objective. You did good. Maru on the other hand... I will nail his hide to my office door. It was supposed to be a stealth mission. Tell me, what did Maru do?” she asked, getting down on one knee to try and get on a face to face level with Saki, so he had less strain in trying to respond. It was a common technique she had also used during counselling sessions back at the hospital, and hopefully it’d work with Saki too, even if he was in shock.

[MFT; WC: 332]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rustling of leaves could be heard faintly alongside the flapping of loose clothing. The large tome slapping her backside like a rider on a horse, urging her to push further towards the safety behind Cloud walls. The village gates were in sight but what drew her attention were the guards keeping a careful eye on a duffle bag. It was Sakis’. He somehow managed to survive coming all this way without exploding. ‘Kudos.’

Avoiding the potential conversation with the men guarding the bag, Mirō stayed within the shadows before she stepped foot in front of the gates. Landing perfectly on two feet her hand rose up to the fellow at the gate. Without a word a sigil emerged onto the back of her hand. With a small glance the guard opened the gate. Recognizing the symbol of Cloud ANBU personnel it would’ve been foolish to hold her up any longer. Gaining access to the village determined footsteps walked towards her final destination.

Exhausted from the mission she still couldn’t believe it had only been a day. Trudging up to the lobby towards the Raikage’s office a groan escaped her chest just from a glance at the hundreds of steps up to her office. Deciding to get it over with legs screamed at Mirō for pushing them further past their limit. Reaching the top of the staircase a rant from one of the guards could be heard. Going on about how they were pushed aside like a stack of paper by the man with black hair and glasses. ‘He’s here already? Faster than I thought…’ Eager to deliver the tome to the Raikage she herself had to interrupt them. “I’m with the guy that knocked you over. Back from a mission with something for the Raikage.” Throwing her thumb behind her to show the large book concealed in a table cloth. Mumbling to each other they spread apart and opened the doorway for her.

There they were, Saki and her Sensei. Saki nearly fainting from exhaustion and the rush of adrenaline leaving his body. Hearing the door behind her click shut, Mirō hoisted the makeshift bag up off her shoulders. Rolling them out to relieve the stress and aches Mirō unfolded the cloth, revealing the sacred tome she acquired. Holding it underneath her arm, she gave her Raikage a proper bow before speaking. “Looks like you made it in one piece, Saki.” Watching him gasp and pant for air. Mirō had the unease of what atrocity Maru committed, rumbling centerfold in her stomach. Losing her guts prior to leaving, trying to hide her uncertainty and shock behind her distressed face, Mirō turned to face Kitsune.
“Sensei! You’re not going to believe what happened!”

[WC: 453
Total WC: 7,857/7,000]
[Topic Entered]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Several minutes later, Maru slowed to a stop at the village gates with a child in his arms. The guards after seeing the fox carrying the child had come towards him but Maru raised his hand since he had everything covered. "We are good here thanks. Maru stated, the child in his arms seemingly a lot more calmer than it was before as he gestured to the child with his free hand, presenting the infant. "Need to take the little shit to the Raikage myself to check the kid out."

With that Maru pushed past the guards, walking to head to what lay in the center of the village– Torre Celeste. A couple of blocks into his journey one of his Youkai assistant's came to greet him, wearing it's usual attire in a white kimono with a flame pattern on the ends of it's sleeve and the bottom lining of the kimono; with a clownish mask which covered it's grotesque features. The Youkai floated to Maru's side, and didn't take long to set the child in the masked demon's arms in which Oof held as it welcomed it's leader back home. "Supreme Commander. I'm so happy you made it back. There were two that came this way before you, one looked rather... distressed." Oof said as it held the infant in its arms. So that drunk Saké made it back okay, good thing too because if he accidentally went kaboom needless to say it would take a lot more than a simple explanation to not be thrown in the dungeon. Maru simply told his assistant that it was all fine since that meant they had the weapons. With the book, the weapons, a child and a ruined city free to conquer, Maru believed it to be easy to explain away a few civilians becoming collateral damage in his attack.

…….

Maru opened the door slowly peeking in with a huge smile on his face before swinging the door open about to announce his return! However, when he looked around the room the air seemed a bit grim for his taste. Oof looking over Maru's shoulder saw the Raikage knelt before Saki trying to comfort him as he seemed to be sobbing, that Scarface seemingly looking as if she was about to say something before they walked in. Maru and Oof thought this was a victory that deserves to be celebrated; but Maru knew that morally what he did was wrong. "Hey Raikage-Chan. So I blew up the town." Maru said casually as if there was nothing wrong however the statement made the small masked spirit behind him jump in surprise since the fox left out that little detail. "Well technically it self destructed but I believe the mission I believe was an overall success. You should've seen these three, they played the part of panicked civilians and Scarface here played the priest so we'll almost kidnap her. I'll let these two fill you in on the 'bad' details however I think it's just a small price to pay for what we gained. I'll explain it more when my son gets here… Speaking in which–"

Maru moved in, allowing his Youkai assistant to float around in front of him to show the infant that it's arms; looking around at the strange people with a confused look upon its face. Gesturing to the child that his Youkai held, Maru went on to ask what he should do with it. "My son found this in an orphanage… I think… probably got potential for chakra in it but I don't know I need the docs to run some medical test on it." Maru looked towards Mirō, giving her a smug grin almost as if teasing her since he knew what she wanted to do with it. "That is.. unless our very own Anbu Captain Scar sees a little old baby as a threat? Just doing my due diligence and finding students wherever I can."

WC: 698
Word total: 7,286/7000

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air was stale. The walls, the floors, rigid. Stiff. Sweat stuck all underneath Saki's skin to his clothing, humidifying and stagnating the air around him, filling his surroundings with his dirty odor. He couldn't be bothered to move the hair sticking to his face out of his eyes. He couldn't be bothered to move Kitsune's hand off of his wet shoulder. He couldn't be bothered to care about the others entering behind him. What could he care about?

What just happened?

A wave of disbelief washed over Saki's mind. Everything that had just occurred over the morning surely hadn't actually been real, had it? No, of course not. That was silly. This was an ordinary day. Somewhere far below his feet, in the streets of the village, children were studying in school. Traders were busy bustling about with their wares, all calling out over the next person, people were wandering to and fro in the middle of that cacophony of sales pitches and footsteps, and secretaries' scribbling echoed through uncaring lobbies and lesser-caring people. All was normal. All was right. There was no ruins of a once-populated village, there had been no sudden blizzard onslaught, children had not been ripped from parents' arms, and Saki had not sprinted from said village back to Kumogakure with an explosive metal.

And yet... he had.

"I..." he began. "I don't feel well," he said, his voice beginning to give out as he trailed off. "Maru turned into... something. And then there was a flurry of ice and blood. Everywhere. It was just... chaos. Pure chaos. There was blood, and ice, and dead people. People fleeing. People crying."

Saki realized he had a stream of wetness on his cheek. The tip of his finger came up and met it, and he looked at it. It was dotted with the slightest sparkle of what was a tear. Strange. I don't remember crying. And then he felt another. They came quicker, until they were more of a steady stream than a series of drops.

He stood, pushing his way past the weight of Kitsune's gentle hand, turned, and saw people behind him. The people he had destroyed a village with.

There was a small baby in Maru's arms. The baby that Kazuya had held.

"That... child. That baby, let me see him, please. Let me hold him," he said. He wasn't sure how he got to that position, but Saki found himself standing directly in front of Maru, arms out in a cradling position, hoping that he would place the child in his arms. "This baby... should be protected. Loved. Cherished. It has nothing now."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

There was a hunch the Dog was right on her tail. Mirō sucked her teeth at the sight of him. His introduction was bizarre as usual however she didn’t think the Dog would drop a bomb like that in front of the Raikage.

‘He just did an hour ago.’

Anger welled up inside her chest. Once Maru fully stepped inside behind him came a demon who carried something in her arms. A wicked glare darted towards the child then back at Maru. Those golden hues spun into her red sharingan. Staring directly into the Dog's eyes she hissed “What’s that kid doing here?” Her ears twitched underneath her black hair at the sound of Saki sobbing. Watching him draw closer towards the Mutt, she moved between them. Attempting to stop Saki from getting any closer “Tell me Maru. Are you going to continue to lie to the kid it’s entire life? Saying it’s family died in a freak accident you caused?” Visible disgust painted her face. Refusing to take her eyes off him. “If that child were to find out the truth about their family… Sometimes people can’t contain their hate.” Hoping the Raikage was listening to her, Mirō continued, “They’ll grow up, find out their past and attack the village for revenge. Why would we want that possibility? To train a person into a weapon just so they can use what they learned against us. Am I the only one thinking ahead here?”

“Besides, we wouldn’t have had to take him in if it had not been for your careless actions.”
Shifting her body she removed herself from between her superiors. With one hand at her side and a hand on her hip “Sensei. I’ll give it to the Dog for distraction, however… His distraction or blizzard of ice shards ripped and tore through everything in its path.” Mirō looked back over her shoulder once more at Maru. “It was supposed to be a stealth mission with few casualties but now there’s a crater where a village used to be.” That expression of disgust faded as her soft lips turned into a devious smile before she turned her attention back to the Raikage. “It was a bloody warzone that Maru tried to play off as some kind of Mad God bringing retribution to the innocent. Costing the lives of everyone that didn't get to escape in time. Saki was almost made an example!” The skinny man remained a wreck in front of Maru. “If you call getting the materials a mission success at the cost of that many civilians lives….” Trailing off Mirō shook her head side to side. “The only challenges we faced were Marus’ Ice storm and the few hostile targets I had to deal with.”

A rant from Miro was unheard of. The usual silent treatment she gave most strayed far from what had happened. Smearing the Dogs name openly was in bad taste. It’s easier to throw them into monster infested waters and let the beasts do their work.

Pulling the white sheet off her shoulder she untied the knot holding everything together. Revealing a large leather book with golden engravings. With a hand on the spine of the large tome Mirō extended it outward towards her Sensei. “The leader died clutching this. I’ve skimmed over it but… well I’ll leave it’s interpretation to you, Sensei.”

WC:561

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stood up and listened to what the three had said. To summarize it all mentally, Maru had acted as a distraction, using heavy amounts of chakra and nature chakra to cause a blizzard surrounding the town, which in turn caused the armors that absorb the chakra in the storm, overheat, and eventually explode which caused the area that used to be a town to now be a crater. Meanwhile Saki, Miro and Kazuya had probably barely escaped with their lives, with Saki carrying a ticking timebomb in the form of chakra absorbing gear. Not only that, but they had rescued an infant from the village.

She sighed heavily ”Well that sounds like a colossal failure of epic proportions.” she said pointedly, letting her gaze fall onto Maru ”Give the child to Oshiro-kun. He can have the necessary tests performed.” she ordered before turning to Miro and taking the book ”If their leader was willing to protect it even using their own life, it must be important. I’ll have to study this closely.” she said in a slightly milder tone before taking a few steps back, once more letting her gaze fall upon the one she appointed as headmaster a fair bit of time ago. The reports hadn’t been flattering, and with this, the latest straw, the camels back had well and truly been broken.

”Maru. For unnecessary slaughter of civilian life, you are hereby sentenced to demotion to Genin, and no longer being the academy headmaster, effective immediately. In addition, you will have to perform 200 hours of community service, unassisted. That means no helpers, you have to do it.” she said, delivering a punishment some would consider very mild in comparison to what he had done, but as genin, he wouldn’t be allowed to travel anywhere without an escort, and it was better than tossing him in jail and letting him rot away.

Next up was Miro ”Miro, you’re promoted to ANBU Captain, effective immediately, with an additional promotion to ANBU Sennin in the wings if you perform well during this initial period. To get you the necessary experience, I’ll put the branch under your command, while assigning an assistant to you. Said assistant reports directly to me, and will be evaluating your performance on a day to day basis.” she said. Miro had done well in getting the book to Kitsune, and it’d be even more appreciated once Kitsune learnt that it was basically a way to snoop on their enemies communication.

Lastly, Saki. Poor, traumatized Saki. ”Saki, take the infant to be scanned for chakra potential, ensure its future and lastly, make sure no memory of a destroyed village can haunt it. As a reward for bringing the dimiterium items safely, I’m allocating additional funding to the medical branch, as well as increasing your own salary, so you can take care of the infant.” she finished. She’d then walk over to her desk and place down the book for later perusal once this debriefing had dispersed.

[MFT; WC: 500]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru shrugged, about to hand over the child to Saki when the Anbu monkey Mirō got in between them to separate them. He gave the teen a look of disinterested when she began to ramble on about these small concerns about the child, to find out the terrible truth of what happened to their family then growing up to hate Kumogakure then take revenge on the village for slaughtering it's family by using the training that this village would teach the kids against us. There was a valid reason there but since the circumstances are hell of a lot different than something normal it was easy to dismiss the young Anbu. "Again Scarface, we found it in an ORPHANAGE. It had no family TO lost in the attack, the place is a terrorist base anyway so even if it had a family they were guilty of crimes against the village. Plus if we can train it then that would mean that those same people would've killed it for the sin of having chakra, heck the church probably killed them already before we took care of them. That's the truth, before we got there it would've been killed and those terrorists would've killed more so we liberated them then saved it's life. Runs the same risk as taking in the child of a missing nin or a child who was just simply kidnapped which I know a few of in the academy who are good people. Soo…" Maru waiting on what Kitsune would say and once he was given the order the fox bumped Mirō out of the way to give the child to Saki. Sticking out his tongue at the anbu before allowing them to give them their account on the mission and boy did Mirō let him have it.

Unlike Saki, who could only give a vague description of the event given that he was traumatized from the horrors that he's seen; Mirō explained in detail what happened on the mission. While it wasn't his intention to destroy the whole town, he really did believe that it was a good thing since he's done missions like these before with mass casualties of monsters lives hence why a small village of people didn't really bother the fox. He wouldn't have as many Youkai recruits if it wasn't for his constant purging of rival monster encampments. It was a warzone, the danger was real, and there had been a lot of civilian lives lost today but this is just a small price to pay to liberate the town from enemy influence. It was only the part where the child called Maru a dog that he got upset. Now the name calling he was fine with but DOG! He was a nine-tailed fox! FOX! Dog Youkai are just punching bags that serve the needs of Humans. Fox Yokai become powerful gods or even capable of annihilating countries if they so choose! This single formed, disfigured, hairless ape can't even achieve godhood yet she calls Maru, a nine-tailed fox who so happens to lead a group of demons a mere dog. 'Okay brat, I can't physically harm you but you wait. I'll show you how useless you are DISFIGURED MONKEY!' Maru thought to himself, he can't physically harm her due to her gender but he CAN embarrass her or make her look useless. Now that everything was out in the open, the Raikage wastes no time in punishing him for his actions. Stripping Maru of his headmaster title then giving him 200 hours of community service… without the aid of his Youkai which was far worse than the demotion! He could deal with a demotion but 200 hours of doing community service all by himself! It was slavery! It was Maru's Youkai job to take care of the booboo jobs he didn't have to do hence why he's never stressed or tired due to his responsibilities. To take away his demonic help was like halving all the good he could actually do in a short amount of time.

The fox was about to protest, maybe tell her off or shapeshift into something that would drive everyone in this room insane but instead he kept cool since this was a lady after all. A former medical nin at that, Maru should know better than to think about doing something like that. "I.. ahem… Understand you are upset. Granted I did go a little overboard but you haven't heard my testimony yet. Just hear me out first then you can decide to give me the stick." he cleared his throat again so he could sound more professional.

"I chose to utilize areas of effect jutsu because I was handling an entire army on my own. The natural disaster jutsu I used so I can cover the whole village so I can get them before they get me, given that I knew that they rely on strength in numbers striking four at a time would've exhausted and overwhelmed me. So I made sure to attack EVERYTHING so they'd either be weakened or blown up by the time they got to me given I was dreadfully outnumbered." Maru explained, moving in closer, gesturing his hand to his team before he continued. "As you can see, these two are unharmed by the blizzard. Ever wonder why that is? he asked, looking back at them since they didn't have ice spikes jutting through their bodies nor were they frozen.

"It's because the storm was sentient! I just simply asked the ice storm to protect my team, acting like a barrier to push the wind and ice away so they could move about the storm freely while I took on an entire army by myself. So my blizzard wasn't really a big obstacle given I saw to their safety." Maru continued, showing that he did see to it that his team was safe so the idea that his blizzard was an obstacle was nonsensical because it practically avoided those who Maru thought was friendly. "I would've given the same protection to the civilians… but since I thought they were armed because all I had to go on was that civilians were forming a militia– I assumed the entire town to be hostile. Hence civilian casualties, a big misunderstanding on my part but could you really blame me given the situation I was in?" Maru questioned. The last time that he checked the Tenouza saying was to weaponize the city plus the guidelines for dealing with them when fighting in the city is to use area of effect jutsu.

"Once I figured out that there were just panicked scared individuals there, I decided to grant the survivors protection so my team could use the confusion to counsel themselves as well as produce themselves bodies to shield themselves behind should they need to be caught. Plus with the stampid it provided me with extra protection since the soldiers would have to go through them which would take a while given they were fleeing. I expected for them to blow up however I didn't expect for the explosions too… level the place." Maru perked his ears up. "But hey! The bright side is that they lost a lot. Soldiers, income, a crap ton anti chakra of weapons. This could be a good opportunity to subvert the influence that the church has on lighting the country as well as find out who's funding these terrorists while they are trying to recover from this devastation. Right about now they would get desperate, panic even and try to manufacture anti chakra weapons as quickly as possible. People moving money here, shipping goods there. Why could we even whip up a fake prophet to recruit people who want to save themselves from the mad god using the ruins of the old one as a sanctuary city. Create a new testament if you will. With that stunt I just pulled they'd believe anything if they knew it'll save them." the fox recommended, after all from reading that Tenouza scroll it'll be easy to manipulate the cultist religion to serve Kumogakure's purposes. After all if one wants to control common folk you need two things; a promise for something better and fear. They had the fear, now all they need is a savior… but will they go for it?

"Common, while the land is free from enemy influence we might as well make use of it to win this war. I have some experience with things like this given that I was apart of the kaibutsu hunters and the Merces. Making things look like accidents is a speciality!"

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the baby secure in his arms, Saki turned and slowly walked back towards the desk, then fell into the chair much as he had before. The world around him drowned out, the sounds of conversation and arguing melting into an overwhelming internal silence. For a short time, there was no one else in the world. There was just Saki, the child in his arms, and the chair they sat in. All else was darkness, the spotlight of Saki's fading consciousness zooming further and further out, a looking glass through which he watched this scene take place. There was no one else. Just them.

It stayed like this for some time in his mind.

Then, all at once, his consciousness snapped back to him, to his present location, to the noise and drama, the reality of the scenario and horror of it all clearly in his mind once again. It was too much to take in all at once. Saki barely acknowledged he was being addressed at all. Kitsune, composed and professional, addressed him, but he did not fully understand what she said. Still, he gave a weak, "Thank you," without fully understanding why he was saying it. Something about funds. He rose, but did not notice that he was walking until he was almost completely out of the office.

"Maru," he said, stopping and turning his head as if to look over his shoulder, but never looking away from the ground, "you talk too much."

----
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Eyes of gold shifted towards the Dog. Defending his son's actions for protecting that child. ‘Tch.’ Whatever he was barking about had some truth behind it. Even if she did regret it. Miro turned her shoulder away from Maru. The Raikage had spoken, giving the child away to Saki in order to raise it properly. A best case scenario rather than leaving it within Maru’s hands. Mirō herself didn’t want the child dead either, nor abandoned. Weighing the risks for her success was vital for her mission for what she thought was best.

Expecting her own reprimanding, Mirō's face lit up. With the return of the tome she pried off one of the disciples the Raikage granted her the rank of ANBU Captain. She had become on par with her previous master. Only in terms of a title. For most of his work was unknown to her but his strength reigned supreme. Masking her excitement from the Mutt she retained her composure. Graciously bowing to her Raikage with a grin on her lips. With ANBU Sennin within her sight it would take months, maybe years of back breaking work to achieve it, even with an assistant. Fortunately, Mirō expected to get the positions within months. “Thank you Sensei. I’ll be sure to uphold your expectations from me. Unlike some.” Stepping on the Dog's tail once more to let the wound fester.

That didn’t stop him from barking. Maru continued to try to defend his actions. Trying to fill the hole he dug so deep with nonsense. Mirō noticed the storm he caused spared their lives. Fragments of ice shards nearly impaling her to the church doors wasn’t just a mishap either. Fed up with his stories, Mirō spoke up once again. “Hundreds were killed for no reason. There’s easier ways to overthrow a small compound. Hell! We even stealthed our way over the wall! Why didn’t you just play a mad god at the beginning while we infiltrated and ran away!” Before Maru had even begun his ice storm the teams were already separated and fulfilling their mission at hand. “I think you’re just blood thirsty.” Pinning insanity onto his chest Saki rightfully left the room.

“Saki’s right.”

“Thank you again Sensei. I look forward to upholding your expectations of me.” With a faint smile Mirō turned away from the Raikage. Dismissing herself to return to the Sileo Tempestas to gather more guidance on her newfound rank. Granting the dog one more glance into her golden hues, Mirō brushed past him. Opening and closing the door behind her.

[Topic left unless stopped.
WC:428]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sighed at Maru’s weak explanation ”I gave specific instructions that it was a stealth mission. You caused an entire town to stop existing. It didn’t even have a cathedral, only a church! Do you have any idea how many stockpiles they have around the country? What blew up was only a small cache of their total equipment.” she explained and pinched the bridge of her nose because Maru was causing a certain amount of pain in her head. ”Your punishment stands. Now get out of my office.” she said, sighing.

Saki’s behavior was quite understandable and she nodded to him as he left. Miro on the other hand protested what Maru had said, which was quite understandable.Kitsune nodded to her as well and proceeded to add ”I’ll have the person in mind contact you tomorrow. I figure you all could use some rest and relaxation. I’ll go over the contents of the tome, and if need be, I’ll contact you about it sometime after tomorrow.” she said and dismissed the others from her office, so she could go have a look at the tome, and more importantly, get the opportunity to digest what she had just been informed of.

It was insane to expect Maru to be capable of a distraction of mediocre proportions, what had she been thinking?! Oh well, it happened, too late to change it now. Now she’d just have to deal with the follow up tasks. Like pushing Miro to become Sennin, and coming up with a new plan to deal with any questions that might fly her way.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back