Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who Are You [Private]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Puppet man's vision cut back on partially along with audio interfacing. He instantly felt immense pain, and even though his systems were failing him, his chakra was not. The human puppet used a chakra pulse to scan the room and complete his vision. His scan revealed he was in a lab of sorts, full of different specimens in jars, different seals, documents, graphs, equipment, tools, and puppets, especially three around him with corrupted weapons drawn. His scan however failed to reveal the man who was in the corner invisible to the naked eye.

The Human Puppet used his own superior chakra threads and lashed out at the puppets. He was able to interfere with the other puppeteer's control and disrupt his chakra threads. "I don't know who you are but I'm no toy and your measly puppets cannot stop me"

"Is that so boy?" Yuuto shattered the genjutsu holding the Human Puppet prisoner. He awoke in a refurbished body gripping his heart from the pain. "I know your kind even helped do the operation before. Looks like your Bio-Unit has been compromised about 45% of it is gone. How long do you think until you die? [Puppet Man was silent] Exactly, now one must ask themselves if this man is this knowledgeable, how was he able to fix my exterior and what does he know of my condition ... interested? Well in laymen terms there is no fix to this not any of the conventional means but there may be a method if you leave that husk."

The Human Puppet sneered "Then I say you are nothing more than a useless carpenter. You dont know anything ...." he was angered at this and stood up heading for the exit but he was forced to his knees by Yuuto's gravity ninjutsu. "You stand to disrespect me in my home after I saved you, and healed you with medical ninjutsu. Do you know how much I had to do in order to stabilize you? No matter, it's better you know your situation now. You and that crazed Inuzuka knocked out two of my Anbu, killed 1 who happened to be a Captain, and caused major damage to that area. Now as the Anbu Sennin I could have finished you on the spot but I didn't. I showed mercy, fixed you up and brought you here into Konoha. Now I want..."

The entire time Yuuto spoke the Human Puppet began to falter again. The pain in his chest grew so much his functions ceased once more. As the puppet drifted into a slumber he simply said "Hikuidori" multiple times.

Yuuto however was annoyed as all his questions were being met with "Hikuidori" no matter what it aas safe to say this was puppet mans name. This Hikuidori kid wouldn't be able to answer questions if he died or continued to shut off. It just so happened that the veteran medic had a long seated history with Forbidden Techniques, and his knowledge expanded.

There was hardly many options for the kid, it was impossible to make a Bio-Unit with 65% mass that was rapidly declining. Yuuto began to focus his chakra, specifically the Temporal one, and his third eye erupted with power seeing the multiple possibilities he could take.

The Sennin went to his reserves of creatures / resources and picked up a jar labeled Starfish Nectar. It was a rejuvantive preserve, one that would stabilize the Bio-Unit. Yuuto unhooked the Bio-Unit essentially moving Hikuidori into a jar. The young Human Puppet was now in the liquid gel unable to move or process information until he activated which he likely couldn't do on his own.

Yuuto admired the jar for a moment before setting it down. He wrapped up Hikudori's puppet body and put it with the slumbering puppeteers other scrolls. He wanted to keep the husk around, it could have use.

Yuuto's next step was to gather enough materials to create... well he was going to essentially force Hikuidori's bio unit to re-assimilate with an organic body. He would break down the containment unit back into biological data, and Hikuidori's chakra coils. Before that he would need a body, and Yuuto had just the body in mind. But it would need regenerative material.

The Anbu Sennin slit his palm open and leaked blood on a scroll. He pressed down on it and began to draw the symbol for Toad.

"Great Toad Overlord, I humbly request that you send me one of your ilk, one who can meet my needs of providing me with a variety of underlings who may assist me to spread the Glory of the Great Toad Name."

Yuuto waited for a moment before a purple smoke began to fizzle from his scroll. It didnt take long before a symbol appeared that read Frog. A puff if smoke filled the lab...

NbB1n92.jpg

A frog appeared, he was rotund and had on a tattered suit. He had on gold chunks for jewlery, he was definitely an oddity. Why have you summoned me, Donykaeru the Dealer, I'm a very busy frog, and business won't run itself. this frog was a cool customer, but he was definitely in a rush. A business frog? Well played.

"I am Masaru Yuuto helper during your Toad war. I am a long time friend and I asked for the Toad Overlord to provide me with an excellent Frog who could provide me with a supply. Donyokaeru, what would it take for me to broker a deal with you? I need your help."

Donyokaeru silently and attentively listened to Yuuto's explanation. He definitely listened twice before speaking. "An interesting business proposal but what could a human of this world offer me? I may not be as powerful as the Toads but I'm a mogul and I cannot make any deals if I don't see the prosperity in it. Surely even the Toad Overlord Susamiji has brought me here for something purposeful."

Yuuto thought before speaking showing Donyokaeru the same respect. "I'm curious, there is a distinction in your culture huh? Frog and Toad, I assume toad are the leaders? I thought it was weird he sent a Frog who had an abysmal power level. I mean you're on par with some of our villages fresher students and that's no disrespect to you but its the truth. So let me ask you this, what if I could make you not only a name in business but a name and rank as large as lets say Gamabunta. If you form a contract with me and become my Summon, I will make your particular kin, the Frogs become relevant on both spectrums. I'll accomplish this by training you in battle and increasing your power gradually, via reinforcing your Vitality and Chakra with mine. In return I need you to provide me with a large mass off Senjutsu infused DNA."

Donyokaeru listened to Yuuto and when he finished the frog was leaning in closely."Let me get this straight, you plan to let me feed on your chakra and your life force to bolster my own and establish a contract with me. Which means I'll have to find enough suitable Frogs to match the Contract you already have with the Toads. You want me to simply give you a mass of Senjutsu DNA? You're a smart one, I see why I was summoned to you. It seems we can help each other out. Consider this a deal Masaru Yuuto." Donyokaeru would pick up a nearby puppet blade with his tongue and slice his webbed toe. He would sign his name in blood on the contract symbol with Yuuto. They were now bound in blood, their contract established. The two then shook hands, while Yuuto began the transfer of energy. He had to force out a huge amount of his chakra and life force in one go but with Life Drain, this wasn't a hard task. Now that the two were bound in blood and life, Yuuto would watch as Donyokaeru's energy began to rise at an abnormal rate. He was growing in power, and he quickly went from a D-Rank Frog to a A-Rank Frog in a matter of minutes, well at least by powerlevels. The Three Eyed Sennin would address Donyo once more in order to discuss the deal.

"Alright Donyokaeru, I have a mass of DNA that needs to replenished and needs a body. I have theorized that I can use a corpse to create a body that can integrate with it. However I need a medium that can reinvigorate the body's cells, the Toad Clans natural affinity for Senjutsu perhaps. It will take more than that, but all I need from you is a frog specimen that can help strengthen and revitalize the body."

"A simple matter for someone of my talents. I am somewhat of a hoarder you could say. I will gather these tadpoles of an associate of mine for this process.

They all have an a link to the natural energy of Senjutsu as you surmised, they are pieces of an associate. They will be delivered an hour at the latest. Anything else?"

"No thank you Donyokaeru, we'll meet again very soon when I begin the process I'll need your help again."

The frog would nod and then de-summon egressing back home. Yuuto smiled, to think his last three days would turn into this crisis. He would have to make two stops, one to the morgue and the other, Uchiha Takeshi 's home.

[MFT + Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back