Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who Sings in the Springs [Private]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
fb04ddb6-8b10-4c40-9f85-1870607aafab_zpswc0epchz.jpg

Kame enters into the hot springs located in the abandon mineshaft, which is kind of a strange place to have such a thing however they also had a café down here so what could he say. The receptionist was a little surprise to see someone like him enter into the door for it’s not often they get people with his type of appearance. His skin was blue and looked fish like. He had an aquatic like tail, webbed fingers, and fins around his face, but the thing that stood out the most was the glowing tendril coming out of his forehead like an anglerfish. At first glance she assumed he was an Arcadian, but after a long look she determine not even them were this strange. Bandages covered his eyes but he walked as if he could see clearly. At the front desk he pays for his visit to the baths and orders a bottle of sake. Kame wore only a pair of trunks and cared no towel. He would have gone nude if the place would allow it.

Kame walk to the communal spring where both men and women bathed together. At the time there were a few people gathered. A couple of kids played in the water. Their parents staid watch to make sure they didn’t bother the other bathers. An elderly man sits it the warm water and relaxes his old muscles. A beautiful woman outside the spring was applying shampoo to her hair and rinsing it out. Kame steps in and sits down to relax following the elderly gentleman’s example. Soon a waitress would come in a deliver his sake. Kame would pour himself a glass and then begins to sing. His voice had an enchanting quality to it, which caused all of the occupants to stop and stare. His voice while he sang had an interesting sound; his voice sounded like multiple people singing together in harmony. His song had a warm feel to it to all that heard it. Listeners would find there health returning to them and reflects sharpen as Kame weaves a Fevre De Pitch jutsu into it.
Of all the money, e'er I had,
I spent it in good company,
And all the harm I have ever done,
'Alas it was to none but me.

And all I've done for want of wit,
To memory now I can't recall,
So fill to me the parting glass,
Goodnight and joy be with you all.

So fill to me the parting glass,
And drink a health whate'er befalls,
Then gently rise and softly call,
Goodnight and joy be to you all.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was another one of those prized days, a day where she could spend a lot of time simply soaking in the springs, letting her body absorb the healing minerals from the water and striking up conversations with whomever seemed interested in such things and perhaps forcing it upon those who don’t but seem interesting. She would not be coming alone either, she was quite kind to the creatures of her labs, giving them time out of their labs would lead to more venom production due to simply being happy, good emotions oddly enough producing the best venom. Today the one who had earned a day of rest with her was a rather large snake which she had taken to calling “Rui” which it seemed to like; the creature was about three metres long and quite thick set, much like an anaconda of which she was an off shoot of genetically.

She would spend some time in the changing area getting changed into a swimsuit, one revealing enough to draw the eye of even the most frigid of people. Rui was wrapped around the womans neck as she walked into the pool area, getting some reaction from it including a squeal or two from nearby females but neither of them would flinch and walked on, looking for a place to call their own for a couple of hours. It was then that the sound of music entered her ears and she would give a curious smile as she made a beeline for it. She was somewhat surprised when she arrived at the pool and found a very strange looking boy was the source of the sound though she was hardly one to comment on odd physical properties of others, after all she had the eyes, fangs and tongue of a snake and was able to produce a poison within herself to use with those fangs and she was far from done messing with her DNA in such ways.

She would slowly begin her decent into the waters about one meter away from the blue boy, behind sure to move in just the right way as she did so that all around got a good look at her curves, she did so enjoy showing of what she deemed the perfect body, though she was rather cold when flirted with she quite enjoyed the attention it brought her. She would soon be sat down with her large breasts perched just atop the water and she would shoot a sultry smile to the singer. “That’s quite the voice you have there and for one so young, I bet you have many a young lady pining for your attention.” She would remark with a giggle, his physical appearance not phasing her in the slightest, Rui on the other hand was all about getting into the water and would slowly lower herself to the surface and slithered around on the surface, it was rather majestic the way her serpent body drew shapes though she didn’t venture near other people and seemed to be staying fairly close to Aiyoku, giving the illusion that it was domesticated when in fact it was out of respect and the bond she’d managed to form.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kami nods his head and thanks the woman, “You’re to kind.” Though his voice was absolutely enchanting while he sings, now as he talks it seems pretty normal. There are many that find his singing voice captivating, but his appearance was another manor. Being a person obviously lacking of the ability of sight found appearances meaningless and found it sad that others did not see it the same way. From the sound of her voice the woman was in the prime of her life and though he could not see the snake but could fell the vibrations of its body slithering across the surface of the water. “Odd I did not expect people to bring pets into the springs. Perhaps I’ll invite one of my own.” He bits his thumb and slaps and hand on the side of the spring. In a puff of smoke Ryu appears thus causing some to raise an eyebrow. Ryu has a quite unusual equine form. Ryu’s character was not a normal horse; she was a Night-mare to be exact. Her form was made to look like what her creator theorizes to be the creature that inspired the nightmare genjutsu. Her figure was that of a tall dark mare with a jagged horn on her forehead and insect like wings on her back. It was a frightening form but Ryu found it to be quite elegant; it was the perfect form for an overlord.

Ryu steps into the hot spring and the old man then gave them a strange look, which Ryu returned with an angry glare that said do you have a problem with me? The old man decides to break eye contact and just look away; he did not what to cause trouble. She gives a snort and says, “Humans” under her breath. The hot spring water was quite nice and what Kami was drinking looked good. Ryu saw a few kids bathing with there parents and she thought it would only be appropriate to invite her own. “Nina” she sings and in an instant a small foal almost identical to Ryu appears in the water. Her horn then glows an emerald aura and then another pony appears. However this time the creature stood outside the water. It was a white unicorn mare in a maid’s outfit. “Be a deer and fetch me some sake.” The pony maid nods and walks out of the room. Of course if Ryu wanted to pose as an overlord she will need to be able to summon multiple ponies out at on time whether it is through puppets or creation jutsu. Nina is a Nightmare jutsu which is quite fitting considering she is supposed to be a night-mare like her mother. The maid however was a Ghost Dancer.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back