Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who Would Have Thought I- [Requesting Entrance]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A New Chapter with the Hidden Leaves
83e058b77993832ed2601258b4c5138d.jpg

There was a loud rumble within the depths of the forests that surrounded the Hidden Leaf Village. The inhabitants of the forest ; monkeys, birds, and deer (just to name a few) were spooked fleeing from something that invaded their habitat. A large source of chakra mixed with some kind of unknown corrupted chakra, fueled the mass of metal and woodgrain black oak approaching the Phoenix Gates. From a clearing, the guards could see a massive vessel coming towards them at full speed, and from its rear a stream of violet and teal chakra trailed, crackling with raw power that vibrated that very ground and pierced the ears of the those in close proximity. The captain of this vessel was standing at the helm with his duo puppets, Raijin and Fuijin. Raijin having Black skin with red veins and cerulean trunks with a set of prayer beads, and a braided black single ponytail. Fuijin alternatively had the same design but had green veins, gold trunks and white flowing hair that resembled a cloud. Yuuto also had two tubes connected to his arms like IVs, which allowed him to funnel his chakra straight to the engines to boost the output.

Yuuto's skin looked like black iron, and he was emitting violet chakra which was gifted through Ignius's lineage. The spoils of war some would say. It allowed him to enhance his chakra in miraculous ways, but some would always say it was "Evil", to which he would laugh and say "Subjective". Either way he didn't need to keep this speed, and be so extra. The Sonic King cut back on his chakra output, which slowed the craft down, while simultaneously twisting the shaft of the wheel and pulling it, which released a lock mechanism and allowed the wheel to adjust the craft's throttle. He'd then snap it into neutral position and turn the wheel to the left twisting the rear of the ship to the side and allowing him to drift. The engines would decelerate until the chakra emission was minimum allowing Yuuto to park his vessel in front of the village gates. Then he would make his chakra strings release control of Raijin and Fuijin leaving them like lifeless gargoyles. He'd pick up his large briefcase and begin to walk down the stairs coming to the side of his ship, where his other passenger Gamakichi, son of Gamabunta sat. Hopefully Hoshi was close by, so that he could address them both.

"Alright crew, they should be expecting our arrival and that surely got their attention. I have our travel documents in here, which only disclose that I'm here as Leaf's Foreign Diplomat and Umashi has granted me title of Sennin with it. I'm not personally not here to step on anyone's toes, but they shouldn't step on mine either." He wanted Hoshi mainly to be clear where they stood in terms of position. "This doesn't grant me some kind of special privilege, at the end of the day I am still a soldier under Umashi's thumb for the next two years and as my student you will be around certain elements but do not ever forget your place or overstep your boundaries. You will show these shinobi respect at all times, unless they disrespect you. I view Respect as a two way street, don't let them punk you but don't cross the line." To some that may have sounded confusing, but people of a certain breed and upbringing understood the message. You should be respectful in most situations, even uncomfortable ones since that is our duty as shinobi, but respect yourself as a human being as well.

"That's a good message boss. Your pupil needs to understand chain of command in new places. Didn't you have problems with that when you visited us siding with those..." and Yuuto would disperse the summoning jutsu forcibly sending the toad home. "If you're gonna throw shade make sure you tell the story right little punk." He would grip the bridge of his nose as he waited for someone to approach the ship. He was ready to get started in his new home.

[OOC]
  • The Ship is made of metal and black oakwood that has a woodgrain finish. It's black in color with accents of different energy depending on what chakra is running through it at the time. The current chakra is a mixture of massive water and earth elemental source, with Yuuto's twisted chakra running through it.
  • Whoever approaches will be handed his documents which show him as a Leaf Sennin: Foreign Diplomat. He'd have papers for Hoshi too, but I will let Hoshi describe his own.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was in the dining room, alone, scarfing down whatever was left of his man sized fish. Driving this wagon had proved to a task and emptied his stomach, ultimately draining his large pool of hyperactive energy. He was now getting so excited to make it to Konoha. Bite after bite he damn near inhaled the fish, rice and veggies altogether, refilling his helping when empty. This kid must have ate through like ten bowls of rice and veggies before finishing the entire fish, using its thin and flimsy bones as a tooth pick to clean his teeth. He gave out a comforting sigh and reclined into his seat, kicking both feet up. He too was just about to catch some zzz's before the ship's speed declined drastically. This caused things to shift including the seat he was sitting on, startling the young boy.

"We're slowing down? We're slowing down! We're here!"

The kid jumped up and hit the bathroom. After draining the main vein and brushing his teeth, allowing himself to look tidy and presentable, he donned his usual attire. A sky blue kimono top, with a matching loose fitting pants. Atop this was deep royal blue floral apron that hung across his hip. He tied his long hair in a loose ponytail, his pale eyes opened and were focused, though his heart was pounding within his chest. The chakra powered vehicle slowed to a stop, Hoshi dashed to the front of the wagon. He was just approaching the ladder when he heard Yuuto speaking, Hoshi was now just behind Gamakichi. Yuuto's speech was informative and precise. Shouyu understood immediately. He was to give respect it all times, while still defending his own honor. In all, his initial goal was to be mindful of a new environment and his primary objective. He nodded at Yuuto and then looked over to Gamakichi who was going into detail and then poof. Hoshi followed down the ladder with an eye brow risen high.

He then chuckled back at Yuuto after his remark. He assumed Gamakichi had a secret, and he'd probably have to ask him the next time he saw him again. Once they were ground level, Shouyu straightened himself to be presentable. His Kumo headband was shown with pride across his forehead, and the colors of his clothing. Across his back was a ninjato short sword laying vertically, two belt pouches in the back of his waistband, and his hands would be completely covered in bandages. Each having a long string left unraveled. Hoshi would finally speak up.

"So, I give my respect first and foremost, but... What if they don't accept me? Or shun me because I am Kumo shinobi? I remember Tatsuo always prodding around on how Konoha shinobi were the best around. If it is safe to assume they are all like that. Well Sensei... I don't know how I would react around them... But I will do my best to remain quiet, as you say, and honor Kumo through actions here."

It was a forewarning. Hoshi knew that he himself could be very prideful. Especially when it came to.... Protect....

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at what approached, it could only be described as a creation of metal and wood. As he admired it for a few more minutes the gates seemed to tense at the sight of the object. Allowing the wind to come from his robes, his mask covering his face as he looked towards the ship and noticing the figures that appeared to be waiting. Stepping out of the shadows that hide him he approached the man before seeing a set of documents behind handed over to the Anbu Captain. As he allowed his mask to come down and read the information in front of him. Taking in the document.

“Welcome back to the village Sennin, is there anything you or your guest need? If there is nothing please enjoy your stay and welcome home”

His voice cold as always as he looked over to both men, their documents had checked out. The way they entered the village was a bit less discrete for his taste but it mattered not. They had been approved and the village gates were welcoming to all those that passed through with the correct documentation. At least he had managed to make it home ok without any issues.

[Entrance Granted]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An Anbu approached the vessel, the brown skinned Sennin smiled in delight as he was pleased the Anbu in Konoha were so prompt. He was quick to receive the documents and welcome Yuuto gracefully. "Yes I need the name of your supervisor because you're doing a bang up job out here. I'm very impressed by your promptness and hospitality. Gold Star!" He'd take his documents back and put them in his briefcase. Now that he was at the village he'd have to dock the vessel into a summoning scroll. Hoshi would be ushered off the ship as Yuuto used his puppets to drop their carrying luggage off the ship. Then he'd use Extra Large summoning scroll, using a good chunk of chakra to place the vessel into a summoning stasis. It'd de-materialize into a void, a storage space that even Gordo's House couldn't touch. He'd return most of their puppets to the cases but leave his defensive and supportive puppets (Raijin and Eko) out in order to connect and create a puppet craft (like a cart) to place their personal belongings (leaving the equipment on the ship in the scroll) on as they rolled into the village. Yuuto's first stop in Konoha was the Hokage's office, because he had a bone to pick with Umashi.

[Village Entered]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They were greeted by a masked anbu almost instantly. Shouyu kept a straight face, blank with no emotion. He said not single word, he even masked the sound of his breathing but breathing slow and deep. One would barely even see his chest and abdomen expand from his breath. Yuuto greeted and thanked the man. Hoshi would bow at shoulders to the Anbu op. Hoshi held the wrist of his left hand in front his waist politely and walked passed he Anbu.

He entered Konoha's gates with wide eyes looking around. Yuuto went off to the Hokage office. Hoshi wondered if he should follow, but he had his own incentives. To find the Hyuuga origins. Although, he didn't want to leave his Master's side yet until he received approval. So he would too follow to see the Hokage once more.

[village entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched the two people walk through the gate, a small smile on his lips as he allowed them to walk through the gates. Knowing full well that the checks had been done, turning to glance at what the Sennin was doing it took him a few seconds to register everything that he was doing. Though for a split second his concentration broke before he headed back towards the gates. Once more moving to check if anything was happening. Going over to the gate guards he began conversation try to make sure that the day had been smooth.

In his past, it hadn’t always been this easy with the gates, but now was a different time, he knew that much. The village was making a comeback and the past was behind them. Villages seems a lot more eager to get on with each other to work as a team and work as one for a brighter future. That was one thing he had come to love about these current time, progression was in the air and everyone seemed to be enjoying life and the gates had joy and laughter around them. As he spoke to the guard before turning and walking back into the village to continue his daily duties.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back