Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why do I always get excited? [Contract Search]

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
davidhockney_mayblossom.jpg
The cool air and breeze was a well deserved reprieve for Megumi. The last few days were nothing but stormy weather. Rain then snow then more rain, and more snow. But not today the sun was high in the sky emitting its wonderful rays of heat, meanwhile the wind was doing its job and putting a nice damper on the heat that emerged because of the sun presence.

What a glorious day for a stroll around the grassy plains.... she thought to herself. Maybe ill even skinny dip if the coast is clear. She then stepped out of the shower revealing her nearly perfect body to no one, but herself and the full body mirror that resided on the wall of the bathroom. Water slowly trickled down her ample breasts and onto her stomach when she reached for a towel and began drying herself. I think Ill go all nat -chur-al today. With that said she reached for one of the many flower sequenced kimonos in her closet and threw it over her shoulders and ran out the door. As she ran through the grass toward a large body of water a rush of memories flooded her mind. This place was her second home for many months. Natsume Chidori was a very cruel teacher, it was common place for her to leave Megumi in the forest or grassy plains for weeks at a time. Not for punishment or to teach her a lesson, but so that she could take random men into her bed. Weather the young kunoichi knew it or not this was the true reason why she acted the way she did around the opposite sex. Men were nothing but sexual objects, and easy things to extract information from.

By sunset of that evening, Megumi was well in the midst of her naked swim. The grassy terrain along with the series of naturally occurring stones needles around the water's edge was perfect for her skinny dipping. Centuries of cold, rain, and cutting winds had eroded the stone formations down to thin, towering mounds, their peaks just noticeable over the long grass. Just as the stone needles slightly towered over the grass, so did Megumi's ample breasts float just over top of the water creating small ripples as they moved from side to side gently and slowly.

Drip....Drip.....Drip

Small droplets of water began to fall from the heavens, Raiden's wrath seemed to be upon her today. The small droplets seemed to get bigger and bigger with each passing second. Then a sharp flash of lightning lit up the sky and thunder snapped at her eardrums ,as if Raiden was cackling at her. Damn this lightning! She softly exclaimed to herself. I need to find cover before I get fried, cause knowing my luck today would be my last day on earth. She then pushed up on the banks of the river, grabbed her kimono, and started running toward a cave off in the distance. This cave was well know to Megumi, back when she was a child it was her go to place to hide from the wild beasts that prowled in the grass at night.

Her naked body bounced up and down as she entered the pitch black cave, it was deceptively large from the inside. With a few handsigns she launched a small fireball toward a pile of wood placed on the ground with countless small stones surrounding them. Once the cave was dimly lit a tiny cavern became illuminated, it seemed to go on indefinitely. As far as Megumi could tell this wasn't a natural cavern, but it was excavated by someone or something.

[Slug or Bird] Word Count: 500+
{Marked For Training}

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Megumi entered the cave, and lit it up with her tiny fire, a voice rung out. ”Put that light out!” it said in an angry tone. ”Or you’ll just--” it went on, but was interrupted as hundreds of bats began waking up and exiting the cave, screeching loudly enough to make a regular persons heart do double beats. ”Great. They had JUST settled down.” came the voice again, this time more annoyed than angry. A shadowy figure appeared, at the very edge of the light coming from the bonfire.

”So tell me, naked woman from the outside. What in the seven unholy hells are you doing here?” the shadowy figure said, two red slits narrowing. Clearly the slits were eyes, but the rest of the figure? All blurred and dark. It was as if it hadn’t taken a real form yet. What would happen next? That was entirely up to the naked kunoichi. Hopefully her answer would satisfy the shadowy figure, and NOT get her ejected out of the cave.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unknown Shadowy Figure said:
”Put that light out!”
A dark shadowy voice exclaimed from the indefinite looking cavern. The deep dark voice was intriguing to Megumi, it was so masculine and sexy but it put her nerves immediately on edge . Even though her body was beginning to get warm from the fire goosebumps still appeared all over her body. It was a cold sweat, but from what or who? The figure began to speak once more when too many bats to count came pouring out the cavern. Their loud screeching made her jump back and her heart skip a beat.
”So tell me, naked woman from the outside. What in the seven unholy hells are you doing here?”
The darkened figure barked to her. Why in the hell do I have this cold sweats, and my heart is still racing, the bats are gone, and yet my nerves are still on edge. Who is this monster? Everything then started to register in her head. The excavated cavern, the fear of fire, the dark seedy voice and red beady eyes. This was no ordinary human or even a human at all.

This thunder and lightning came out of no where and I needed to take cover unless I wanted to get electrocuted. Oh yeah I was kinda skinny dipping too. But maybe it was destiny for me to walk into this cave. Your chakra is giving me the chill LITERALLY but I can't look away. Its like I am drawn to you.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The darkened figure grinned. Not that Megumi would see that at all, though she might notice it in the eyes. Then, as Megumi explained, the figure slowly took form, stepping out of the darkness and into the light. Megumi would see an exact copy of herself, only with red eyes, and darker skin. So you went skinny dipping in my lake, and you didn’t even think to invite me? Now I’m just disappointed. the demoness said, her voice sounding eerily similar to Megumi’s yet slightly off. ”So tell me. Where do you come from? And why were you out here?” she asked and stepped closer to Megumi.

Chakra was still pouring from the demoness, clearly indicating that this was a being of immense power, capable of easily whooping Megumi’s rear quarters if it felt inclined to do so. Yet, for some reason, it displayed more curiosity than actual malice. Perhaps not all youkai were evil? Who could tell? This one certainly didn’t seem too bad at first. Except for, y’know, the whole taking the shape of the person that entered its domain, thing. ”And while we’re at it princess, how the heck have you gained a body like this? It’s like… The spawn of an unholy union between death and sexuality itself.” it said, running its hands up its own naked body, giving the breasts a squeeze to feel just what it had been given to work with. And work it most definitely would.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the unknown figure emerged from the darkness to the naked kunoichi's surprise, it was an exact replica of Megumi almost as if she was looking in a mirror. But more of an evil mirror image, her doppelganger's eyes were bight red as if she was possessed by some evil deity or demon. The skin of the doppelganger was slightly darker than Megumi's and her voice was slightly different as well, but without a doubt it was an eerie indication of what this creature was capable of.

A shape shifter of some kind.....eh.....Maybe that is why this things chakra is so haywire.

So you went skinny dipping in my lake, and you didn’t even think to invite me? Now I’m just disappointed. So tell me. Where do you come from? And why were you out here?”
Well technically I did invite you since you're me. But next time I want to get naked Ill be sure to invite you, cause your body is too sexy for clothes just like mine. I am a shinobi from Kumogakure, and when I was child I frequented this cave and that cavern behind you wasn't there when I was a child. As she finished her words the unknown doppelganger began touching all over her body which was identical to Megumi's curvaceous body. This simple gesture titillated Megumi's sex drive, she was never really attracted to woman but, she always thought her own body was damned sexy and apparently so did the shadowy figure.
”And while we’re at it princess, how the heck have you gained a body like this? It’s like… The spawn of an unholy union between death and sexuality itself.”
Megumi let out a little chuckle as she answered the question. I got it from my momma, cause if you think I'm busty just wait till you meet her.

{MFT}

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The demon grinned at Megumi. ”Well, I’d assume that she still has hers.” it said ”Hm, when you were a child, eh? That means you’re the one that kept venturing in here despite attempts to prevent it.”
It stepped towards Megumi, and ended up standing right in front of the kunoichi. So close, in fact, that their breasts were almost touching. ”Now then. You’ve actually been trespassing a whole lot, so that means I get to punish you. Let’s see… For someone like you. Hmm…” it began, pondering its next move. While pondering, the demon let its fingers run up Megumi’s bare front, getting a better feel for the body about to be punished.

”I’ve got it!” she said and stared Megumi directly in the eyes, ”We’re going to the local town, for a night of debauchery. But here’s your punishment. You’ll be wearing an object of my choosing, and if at any time during the night you wish for its removal, I get to make you my servant.” The demoness wriggled her eyebrows and took one step closer so she was actually pressing against Megumi, all while letting her arms wrap around the back of the bare kunoichi, then trailing her nails down Megumis back. ”Are you in, or out, kunoichi-chan~?” she asked in a teasing voice.

[Apologies for the time and the length. My muse decided to commit suicide it seems. I had to go shopping for a new one. x3]

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a pervert! But yet when our breast touch it send chills through my body. I am turned on , but yet I am also scared out of my mind. Megumi thought to herself, the fear in her heart and mind was quickly overshadowed by excitment of the moment. She was deeply intrigued by the shapeshifter's proposal, but on the other hand what kind of things would this unknown creature ask of her. Sex and espionage were her expertise, although this would be a new experience. She had never been used by a complete and total stranger yet alone an unknown shapeshifter with god knows what kind of powers.

This danger was exactly what the naked kunoichi was hoping for. Danger and adrenaline always excited her and turned her into a horny man eatting white widow. Why of course I'll agree. But just so you know a girl loves jewerly. Espeaclly necklaces they always fall right inbetween my cleavage. With that she gave her dollerganger a cute wink.

So where are we going to do this debauchery you speak of?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”As I said. The town not far from here.” the demon said and shifted its nails slightly, to be sharp to the point where they could draw blood, and then ran them down Megumi’s bare back, leaving long red trails from where they had scratched the skin lightly. Then it leaned close and whispered into her ear. ”Who said anything about jewelry?” it said and grinned slyly as it produced a set of garments for Megumi to wear. They included, but weren’t limited to, a chastity belt, a slave collar, and what looked to be almost the finest silks north of Hoshigakure.

If Megumi agreed to wear them, she’d find that they were exactly her size, and that both the chastity belt as well as the collar would lock themselves in place and not unlock again, and then the fun would begin~. Megumi would find herself a slave to the whims of a whimsical, yet playful, demon. There’d be plenty chances for Megumi to give in and accept her fate, but she’d also have the possibility to ask for the removal of the chastity belt, at which point the demon would win, and Megumi would belong to it. Would the kunoichi be up for the challenge? Or would her carnal desires drive her to the point where she’d beg to be released?

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A chastity belt, slave collar, and tiny outfit that would barely cover one of my breast, and only half my ass on a good day. The naked kunoichi thought to herself. This thing is true pervert. The collar and belt even have chakra activated locks, and guessing by his sly grin the two bondage devices would be just the start. Yet on the other hand it was as if this demon was reading her mind. Megumi was always secretly submissive, but most of her suitors weren't manly enough to take of control of her body and mind.

The woman's soft and tiny hand slowly and gently picked up the slave collar and put it around her neck. Once the collar was clasped around her neck a seal of some kind appeared and locked the collar around her neck. Leaving a small hint of smoke, and the smell of burnt leather in the air. Next was the tiny black outfit the creature had picked out for her, she vigorously began jumping up and down trying to pull the one piece outfit over her hips, but with no avail. All this jumping did was make her ample chest bounce up and down and side to side.

After a few minutes of tugging and pulling it was finally time for the grand reveal. The half naked Megumi slowly emerged from the darkness, with her cleavage billowing out of her nearly non-existent top. Her breast were much too big for the tube top style of the outfit, with a little constant tugging the top just barely covered her nipples. Now lastly was the chastity belt, it was the last garment she put on and it was for a reason, the belt itself was damn near demonic. It had crimson covered fang adorning the outside of the crotch making it appear as if the fangs had just taken a bite of human flesh. There were multiple red pupils all around and in between the fangs. If you stared at the eyes for a long enough period of time it would look as if they moved and even blinked.

Now with the chastity belt firmly sealed around her waist Megumi exclaimed. Where to now.....Master

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The demon grinned ”Ah ah, it’s Mistress, Not Master. Remember, I possess your form, and you’re most definitely female.” it, no, she said and stepped around the freshly changed kunoichi. The looks that the demoness was giving Megumi were akin to a farmer inspecting their cattle. ”Perfect. I’m sure the local yokels would love to get their hands on a treat like you.” she said and grinned while attaching a chain to the collar Megumi was now wearing. ”I already explained that, twice. The town not far from here. Surely you’ve visited it before. It might not be the biggest town around, but the nightlife in it is something else.”

”Now then. We can’t dillydally around here all day, c’mon.” she said and shapeshifted some clothes onto her bare form, before grabbing the chain and pulling Megumi with her. It wouldn’t be long before Megumi would be faced with titillating challenges and dangerous desires. If all went according to the demonesses plan, Megumi would be begging for mercy before the night was halfway over. After about fifteen minutes of walking, they arrived at the town and almost no one batted an eye at the unlikely duo. It was like they had seen it all, and really didn’t care one bit anymore. Maybe they had? Or maybe the demoness had just visited a bit too often…

Regardless of circumstances, they entered the town and the demoness tugged lightly on the chain as she headed towards a shady looking building called “The Blue Oyster Bar”. It was a seedy little joint that served every kind of booze under the sun, from absinthe to vodka. Once they entered Megumi would be able to see that only the outside of the bar looked seedy. The inside had polished countertops and clean tables, and everything.
2iYvloH.png

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Days went by with no sign of the woman Megumi had called mother, but she was far from a mother by any stretch of the imagination. Natsume Chidori was doing another one of her week long sexcapades, all it took was the slightest bit of attention from a member of the opposite sex and she was knee deep in his genital in only a matter of minutes. Leaving her only child to fend for herself. But today was a bit different than normal. This date was scheduled and Chidori had a wonderful guardian to watch her daugther, mother nature.
*********​

Megumi felt a gentle pull on the chain around her neck as she was guided towards a run down building with the words "The Blue Oyster Bar" glowing brightly on the roof of the building. What a fucking dump The chained up and half naked Megumi thought to herself. The interior of the bar was a huge shock to chained up kunoichi, the decor was plush and clean. It even almost smelled as if it was just cleaned.

Her eyes slowly wondered towards the bar as her mouth began to water, and her nipples perked up. By now they were clearly visible through her top as she re-adjusted it to ensure that there was no sort of nipple slip. Mistress Megumi softly whispered just loud enough so only the demon could hear her. You should let me get a shot or two of tequila....It always puts my sex drive in overload. Plus it makes my clothes just fall right off. Then things will get really interesting......

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The demoness grinned at Megumis suggestion. It wasn’t bad, and she had been planning on getting Megumi loosened up (not that she really needed it). ”Sure. Why not.” she said coolly and looked at the bartender, with two fingers held up. It wasn’t the demonesses first time there, and the bartender could recognize those eyes anywhere, despite shape or form. She then proceeded to walk over towards her usual table, so she could sit down and wait for the drinks to be served. Of course, if Megumi didn’t automatically follow, her chain would be yanked on and she’d either have to follow, or hit the floor.

”Now then… Megumi-chan, why don’t you tell me more about yourself. I’m intrigued as to how you came to be who you are.” the demoness said and ran a sharp nail across Megumis arm. Oh, if only the poor woman knew what was in store for her that night. Granted, she probably wouldn’t be running away, but hey. That all depended on how strong her competitive spirit was. The demoness had things planned that’d make most mortals shy away from even thinking about it for too long. Or did she? Leave the audience guessing, that’s the best way to do it.

The bartender arrived with the two drinks, a triple tequila for Megumi, and a piña colada for the demoness. It would seem that she had a sweet tooth. ”Drink up my little slave. But keep the clothes on, will you? I’d hate to be kicked out of my favorite bar because your panties come with a built in dropping mechanism.” she said with a grin, watching Megumi closely. Depending on what Megumi did now, it would change the course of the entire evening. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Who knows, right?

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mistress said:
”Now then… Megumi-chan, why don’t you tell me more about yourself. I’m intrigued as to how you came to be who you are.”

Haha about myself.....I'm a.... Megumi then stopped herself. I am just a mild mannered lil' woman from Kumogakure. I was trained as a kunoichi for a few year when I was younger buuuuut that was a failure. I am a lover not a fighter. She gave her slightly tan doppelganger a cute wink. My mother was a real bitch so I pretty much raised myself as she stuck her tits in every man's face she could find. That's how I came to find your cave many years ago.

Blood began to trickle down the freshly opened wound her mistress had blessed her with, but Megumi was no stranger to pain. In fact on more than one occasion she had been laying in the dirt waiting for death to take her to the underworld. After the first time Megumi was forced to take a life she realized that life was not guaranteed, and she could be killed at anytime. But her special set of skills made killing others easy. Especially men that have fallen prey to her charming good looks and personality.
Mistress said:
”Drink up my little slave. But keep the clothes on, will you? I’d hate to be kicked out of my favorite bar because your panties come with a built in dropping mechanism.”

I Imagine that it would be embarrassing, she said to her mistress, and I would never want to tarnish your reputation Mistress. With that said she lowered her head, grabbed the first shot and threw it quickly down her throat. A slight grimace came over her face as the mildly harsh tequila flowed down her throat, and into her stomach like a drop of water dripping into an empty bucket. This was first thing she had to eat or drink since the day started. Thank you for the drink Mistress. If you don't mind me ask what are you? The only ninja skill that I excelled in durring the academy was sensing chakra, and yours isn't like that of any human I've ever seen. Also not to mention you can change your form at will.

{MFT} Word count - 372

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Oh that’s because I’m not.” she said and chuckled before leaning close to Megumi and whispering into her ear, ”I’m far worse~.” And a truer statement had not been uttered that day, because the shapeshifting demoness spent most of her time picking fights with people many times bigger than her and winning. That was something which had left most of the muscle in the town angry at her. And it sure seemed like today would be the day they decided to get revenge, because not a minute later, five humongous men burst into the bar and lined up in front of the table, blocking the exit. ”Hey lady, our boss isn’t pleased with what you’ve been doing. You’re going down!” said the middle one, who seemed like the ‘clever’ one of the bunch, which wasn’t saying much when their combined IQs barely reached triple digits.

”Time to show your worth, m’dear.” the demoness said with a grin and removed the chain from Megumis collar. ”Defeat these buffoons without letting them so much as touch me. Surely you can handle that with ease.” she added and winked at Megumi. Fighting while wearing that outfit wouldn’t be easy, and it was more than likely that Megumi would experience a wardrobe malfunction if she wasn’t careful. But hey. That was on Megumi to take care of.

Meanwhile, in a building not far from there, men were plotting to capture the demoness and use her as a living power source for a bomb. It would be up to Megumi to prevent that, or if she failed, rescue the demoness. That required, of course, that she didn’t fail in beating these lumbering brutes. In the end, she’d probably have to use strategy to do it, but not an overly elaborate one, as these brutes weren’t the sharpest tools in their respective sheds.

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Megumi's eyes widened as her shape-shifting mistress finished uttering her spine chilling words. Far worse is kind of what I figured. The half naked shinobi thought to herself as the five lumbering henchmen entered the bar in a ruckus. The first four men were screaming and yelling in a slightly drunken manner as they walked towards Megumi and her mistress. The leader of the group was just her type tall, dumb, and sexy. She noticed him as soon as they entered, not particularly for his looks but because of his demeanor. He kept his cool, staying in the back of the group and letting his underlings do all the talking.

”Hey lady, our boss isn’t pleased with what you’ve been doing. You’re going down!”

Th slightest grin came over Megumi's face as she was ordered to dispose of the five henchmen, the four that were in-front of her would be no trouble at all but it was the leader of the gang that she was most worried about. The amount of chakra that he had in his body was abnormally large for a man with no formal ninja training. The chains around her wrist then quickly fell to the ground and rattled quite a bit as they bounced around on the ground a few times. By the time the sound of the rattling chains had hit the first henchman's ears, Megumi's leg were around his neck and her crotch was in his face. The sweet smell of her undercarriage instantly put the man into a trance as he flipped to floor and was knocked unconscious.

The remaining three henchmen charged her like a bat out of hell. There's a thin line between stupidity and courage, and please don't ever get them confused again. At that moment Megumi looked down and noticed that both her breast were completely exposed for the whole bar to see. But this gave her a rare opportunity to show her mistress the extent of her chakra control, and ninja skills. Her hand formed a quick seal as she mutter mostly to herself Normalized Nipple Lightning Torrent. Bolts of pure white lighting began to stream from her nipples toward the three remaining henchmen electrocuting them instantly.

"Sorry Mistress for the wardrobe malfunction. Buuut I hope you appreciated the fireworks.I'll be done momentarily only one left to beat....kay"

With that being said the leader of the gang slowly stood up and began clapping his hands, as his claps echoed through the bar he spoke in a raspy and very commanding voice. "Give me the woman and I'll spare ya life. I am nothing like these boys here, my boss has gifted me with extraordinary powers......Let me show you."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The demoness shook her head as a growl escaped her lips, then got out of her seat, while materializing a rather large hammer, which she unceremoniously thwacked the big guy on the side of the head with, ending the confrontation early. “Enough of this.” she said in a displeased tone. “I have to say your display of precision control of chakra is astounding, which means you’re going to be handling the boss of these thugs for me. But please, at the very least keep your panties on.” she continued and ran a single sharp nail along Megumi’s spine from bottom to top before giving her plump rear a slight slap. “Lets go, my pet.” the demoness commanded and re-attached the chain to Megumis collar before leading her out.

Once outside, the cool night air would rustle the two womens hairdos, and in Megumis case, her clothes as well. “Now then. Their hideout is a few blocks away, and this time, I expect you to handle it all for me. Is that understood?” she asked Megumi as she materialized a new wardrobe for herself including a fashionable pair of high heels before heading towards the hideout “It’s a fairly simple task. We go in. You kick their collective asses with your crotch-fu. We head for the nearest hotel. Got it?”

After a few minutes of walking and talking (mostly about positions in bed, just for hilarity’s sake) they arrived at the hideout. It wasn’t even that well disguised. A pizza parlor in front with an apartment on top, looming over it like a bad habit. Classic mobster setup, really. The demoness prodded the door to the pizza place open with her foot, and went in, tugging Megumi by the chain to make her follow. She flopped into a booth and ordered a tray of lasagna, and a bottle of white wine, leaving the menu for Megumi to have a look at.

Sooner or later they’d have to deal with the issue of the mobsters running the place. Mostly a bunch of thugs, but the ones actually running things had brains and power. However, the shapeshifting demoness had been messing with their business for years, and as such, the mobsters and thugs had developed a way to find out who she was this time. Unfortunately for them, Megumis chakra had disrupted their method, so they weren’t entirely sure which of the two was the demoness, but they’d find out eventually. One way or another…

Natsume Megumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the apartment above the pizzeria back in a low lite room sat a young boy behind a closed circuit television watching each person as they entered the building. Next to him was a small device called a D-meter, it could detect even the slight bit of energy weather it be chakra, angelic, or demonic energy. With each person that entered the pizzeria the needle on the meter may slightly move to the left or to the right, but nothing drastic enough for him to surprised or notice the difference in energy levels. That was until two almost identical looking women entered. The one with the fairly darker skin tone was pulling the other on a chained leash. Every few seconds she would tug on the chain until she found a suitable booth for them to sit in.

The needle of the D-meter jumped quickly to the left and slamming itself to bottom of meter, and then snapped on impact. The boy quickly grabbed his joystick and maneuvered the camera to stay fixed on the woman as he ran out of the room to alert his boss.

"SHE'S HERE...... THAT DEMONIC WOMAN IS HERE......"

The boy yelled as he ran down a narrow hallway toward his bosses office. Once he open the door he could see the cold drops of sweat trickling down his bosses face, his nerves had already gotten the best of him but only for a moment. He then took a deep breath, gathered his resolve, and put his fear at bay. "So that means she defeated Godo and his men." Boss Uramon then pulled up the live feed from the camera. "And by the look of things he didn't even put up a good fight..... Damn it.....Get all the guards and massacre that bitch."

Boss Uramon then waved the boy off as he stared at the the demoness through the television screen. "I'm going to kill you, you stupid bitch....HAHAHAHA!!!!"

Just as the food and bottle of wine hit the table fifteen to twenty guards filled the room. If you are not one of those two woman at the far booth in the corner get your ass moving. My men and these ladies have some business we need to take care of....."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back