Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why Mister K?

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa
Former Cabal Member
|
oDr0kyl.png

Michi
Oracle - Former Cabal Member - Member of the Deep Court
[/col]

"Mister Kaaaaaay! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

It was a horrible sound that had plagued the Black Bazaar as well as the fringe of the Grand Palais for weeks. Naganisa was not a hard woman to find. Her shrill cries echoed resonated all hours of the day and night. She was morning the loss of her lover Katsuo, he had run off one day. It was a common story among children in this neighborhood, man leaves for a pack of cigarettes or a case of pop and never returns. She had holed herself up in some shabby apartment, it might have been the place they shared or something she got on her own but it mattered not really. Not to her as the Oracle strode through the most dangerous portion of the city. She could see some of the vagrants and thugs eyeing her but they were not going to attack, the ceiling was ripped away and the blinding light of day detracted from their less than legitimate activities that would have to wait for the return of the nocturne.

She raised a hand and knocked on the door. She knew Naganisa was behind it because her sobs were the loudest here. There was no answer, it would seem that her cries were not even interrupted by the intrusion. She knocked again but she already knew that there was going to be no answer. She let out a sigh as she withdrew a pair of hairpins from her crown and inserted them in the lock. The door swung inward with a loud creek revealing a wretched scene. The scent of Naganisa's unwashed body was enough to send her staggering back. The sight of half-rotted foodstuffs, discarded linens and scraps strewn about the floor gave the impression she had not left this room in weeks. Naganisa scurried for the shadows as light filtered in, the room was lit by a single bare bulb but the illumination was a pittance in comparison to the Sunan sun.

"Naganisa," Michi called as she traversed the threshold.

There was whimpering from the shadow as well as a sniffle. "...Mister Kay left me. *sniff* He left me like all the rest." She was clutching a bed pillow that had a poorly drawn stick figure on it that shared some of the defining aspects of the Sunahoshi such as a mass of green scribbles to represent his head of hair. There was not a single part of the drawing that was anatomically correct but it was not an object of lust, the picture she drew ken-dolled her missing paramour.

"He did not," Michi contended. She did not know the circumstances of Katsuo's departure but she recognized the face hidden behind Mikaboshi's mask as one in the same as the famed final legacy. "The desert is a dangerous place. There are few who can survive on their own. You should find him and save him from whatever peril he might be facing."

Naganisa clutched onto the pillow she held even tighter and shook her head. "Naw. Mister Kay is super strong, there is nothing that can hold him down except maybe a good pair of cuffs," she attested. It was a tidbit of information Michi could have guessed but had no interest in hearing. "I bet'cha that floozy that sells booze got her claws into him," she started to hyperventilate as the likely graphic images popped into her head.

"I can assure you that such is untrue," Michi replied with an air of confidence as she approached. "Things happen... people change... but I do not think his feelings for you" whatever they are "have changed."

Naganisa started to calm but she still clutched the pillow. "D-do you think... T-think he still loves me?"

"No," she replied coldly. It was not a lie but a matter of fact to her. She thought that she was a matter of convenience, that she served as a companion and as a sexual outlet. "But I think he could," she added. "But look at yourself Naganisa. You are a middle-aged former whore. You are past your prime," Michi added.

"What? No," Naganisa snapped as her face hardened. "Who the fuck are you to say that shit about me or my man!" Naganisa tossed her Katsuo pillow aside and stood to her full height. She towered over this form of Fuu by nearly a foot.

"Stand down Naganisa," Fuu warned with a calm demeanor.

Naganisa attempted to strike the mouthy twerp but her arm would be caught by the wrist. "Slow," Michi commented as she twisted Naganisa's wrist. Naganisa let out a scream as she felt her bones bow, on the verge of breaking. "So slow and so old," Michi reminded her but did not release Naganisa's arm. Not yet. "Just because I speak simply so that you might understand does not mean that you are my intellectual peer."

Naganisa's thin, arched brows furrowed with that statement. "Fuu?"

"Not anymore," she released Naganisa from her hold and wiped her hands on her pants. "Please get yourself cleaned up, I am going to take you to someone who knows where Katsuo is. I have a meeting with him in 2 hours, so please make haste."
Left Topic
S Rank
30 min.

Note: By all means I will cease for those who "catch" them in time but I will not make a practice of replying to those who come after the time because if I do it for one i would have to do it for all and that is not fair to me or to anyone else.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back