Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why Must They Hide Here?!? [Open]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"..B-but.. my father always calls out for me to join him in his otherworldly place.." He slowly and disturbingly said as his sword was pulled away from him. He flicked his wrist and snapped his fingers, recalling his floating money sack back into his robe's side-pocket since it was not taken. He straightened his wrist and then flicked it again, snapping his fingers once more, commanding his katana to sheathe itself back into its bonds on his back-side. He pushed up his other arm to push his body upward as he was hoisted around the arm by the woman that had definitely seen what true war is. "Life is a game of cards.. If you play the right cards, you get the big pot of gold, but if you play the wrong cards, you lose your only pot of gold.." He didn't like gambling, but that was perfect advice for this situation, he felt.

"Sorry, I also did not understand until just now how much grief could arise out of death in this place.. At my homeland, seppuku is not such a big deal. We are all not afraid of death, and mother Nature reincarnates us the very moment we die if not leave us to the Heavens if we so desire and choose from either or, and such alike. Or, you know, I could stock up on cyanide, nightshade, acid and et cetera if you don't want me to be 'messy'.. I could also do a suicide ANBU jutsu or jump into lava or something.. My ancestors killed themselves by seppuku in ages past if they dishonored their lords, and only in recent generations have they decided to kill themselves for their own heavenly caste-system trials of the worth of their souls in new and more advanced ways such as what science has given us. I don't understand though.. Why is my chivalry unwanted? Also, I do not think this place is bad since you have taken in those fleeing from Mist with helpfully embracing arms and loving, careful intent.. I was the reason the bread was lost, for if I had not been so drunk with whatever was in my body before, Miss Shiba and myself would not have been in the road, and thusly you would not have lost your bread, Miss Okibi, as you are called by Miss Shiba. I hope I'm not being impersonal. I am Akaoni Aomaki, once again. I'm an honorless bastard with low caste, but I believe I've been given the right to judge others and divine penance against evil. Though, honor and pride are not evil. They are simply forms of human demeanor.. No one has been 'harsh' for there is no evil in anyone here.. I'm just a judgmental child that didn't deserve his given gifts of judgment. I believe apologies are the swiftest form of friendship in those of which it was originally split up from simply because it's true, but.. I transcend many lives. I'm not an original spirit. I'm also very sure many of you, too, are not original spirits, but are old souls in elden days gone by. You people remind me of something but I cannot tip my finger on it.. Anyway, hunger can temper a man's vengeful soul and heart. Love can forge it. Greed can mold it. Sin can crack it. Justice can wield it. Such pearls alike, now.. I don't understand the meaning of 'cruel' anymore, really.. I follow somewhat blindly my own faiths, but I do not wish to forcefully push my beliefs upon others unwilling of them.. I must stop forgetting other human beings can be different in every way. I am broken. Uhm, I would be delighted to meet another person of which could humble me through good deeds with which I create my own paths, my own soul from.. People of which I learn from are very good I believe. From science, we gather things like the theory of chaos and the effect of butterflies.. These are all very good reasons for suicide, I must say, considering that the gods allow reincarnation.. erm.. I forgot I wasn't supposed to talk about outsider deities here, I am sorry..!! I keep forgetting, always forgetting things.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. But, I am in white robes of which are used for seppuku.. And, hm.. I have nightshade on me but it's a bit dried.. hm.. I also left more in a tome I was going to read soon.. And.. I'm always here and babbling, but I must say anything that honors another honors myself, be it even if I must rend my own soul for another.. Dying in combat is glorious.. Fighting for causes to save the world is gallant, beautiful and romantic.. I am serious with my words of suicide, and killing oneself for honoring one's family is always necessary.. I'm sorry I irritated all of you and I'm sorry I overreacted, if I may have. My guts elsewhere than inside of my body is a thought that disgusts me, but I know it must be done sometime to come if I am to continue leading the path I am on.. I have many problematic ordeals and arising issues.. I actually might need to leave this village for other reasons if not for the one where I am cast out, or so I thought, by others here.. No one here is bad.. No human is ever truly bad.. I will continue to watch my tongue, I swear of this.. I am Akaoni Aomaki, again, again, again.. Hello Shiba Nari, Okibi and Seven.. uhm.. I will give my money to you all and I hope you will eat, of which will fully satiate me to know that peacekeepers and bringers of pearls of wisdom are healthy and full of energy and are fully restored.. And that they are fed properly.. ..." He mumbled out smoothly and concisely over a period of time as he was being dragged toward a shop that he didn't much care for anymore since he was not drunk with his foolishness anymore. He rambled in lower and lower tones over time that they became impossible to hear as they diminished into whispers, utterances and then thoughts. He was being dragged and he didn't much mind anything. He looked with a bleakly blank look down at the ground as he was being dragged, and gave a deadpan voice for his rants.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Man this kid can talk...' Okibi thought to herself, her face twisting up with displeasure, almost like she'd tasted something sour, once Aomaki started to drone again. If there was one thing she couldnt stand, it was long windedness. Nobody knew how to keep things short and sweet anymore. She turned the boys ramblings out as they started to soften the closer they got to the bakery. If he wasnt going to speak up, she wasnt going to attempt to listen.

Seven on the other hand didnt have such a weakness. He could listen to their Steward prattle on about sciency things for hours patiently before having to take a break. The dog eyed the strange boy as they walked, wondering if he didnt have something wrong with his head.

When they got to the bakery, Okibi left Aomaki beside Nari and made a beeline to the counter where she put in another order for a dozen Peach Muffins. Olgav gave her a look then burst into a belly laugh; he didnt bother asking what happened to the bag hed just given her. A few minutes later he returned with her order and they exchanged payment for the goods. Okibi and Seven thanked the large foreigner and turned around.

"It was nice meeting the both of you." Okibi said, then trained her eyes on the male of the two. "Stay weird buddy." She said in parting before marching out the door. Seven threw a hasty, but polite, farewell in their direction as he hurried along behind her.

(Sorry to have kept you two waiting. Works been getting to me and it saps all my creativity. Ill just mosey along so I dont hold you guys up anymore. :p)

[Topic Left]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The colors of the households and establishments and businesses and kept places of the many peoples, citizens, civilians and shinobi and kunoichi of Sunagakure no Sato flew by as the trio headed to the shoppe of breads and fruitfully delicious and delightful delicacies of which were for consumption by all. The air went from refreshing to musty to dry to sweet. That sweet scent was coming from the shoppe they were going to. Aomaki was being dragged across multiple cobblestones and his feet bumped up and down as they hit the stones. He had his arms on his lap and his body continuously bumped up and down. He had a peaceful look, coming across some good thoughts that made him happy for once. He wasn't talking to himself anymore and he just thought to himself instead since his previous rants had diminished.

He looked to his side and saw the dog looking at him from previously paying attention to him in the form of listening. Aomaki gave a quaint look and raised his hand, his palm and fingers all out. He waved it at the dog, nodding to him lightly. Stopping at their destination Aomaki was halted and was dropped. He fell on his bottom and immediately got back up. Aomaki, sniffing the greatly appealing scents in the air, gave up all his negativity and dumped his hand into his pocket, dipping his palm into his coin purse as he fingered some of his smaller silver coins and lifted them up out of the purse with one big handful of them caught. He walked to the counter and pointed at the best snacks he could find, dropping his handful load of coins and pushing them forward to the large muscular baker man. He smiled, awaiting his meal as it was being packaged after the man took his coin. Afterward he was handed his deliciously-smelling snacks, Aomaki thanked the man and stuffed his face. "Mmm.." He mumbled while muffled to himself. He noticed Okibi was leaving, which made him sad as he realized he had to do the same. Things didn't go out to his plans but that was okay. At least he learned something today. "It was nice meeting you two, Miss Okibi, and Miss Shiba. It was also nice meeting you too, Mister Seven." He looked at Okibi and grinned at her remark. "I will if it's what you desire." He spoke solemnly, nodding to them all. He then bowed deeply and made his way out of the area, his stomach full of food and his brain full of new knowledge.

[OOC - MFT]

[Thread left - I'm sorry, things were too inactive and people were leaving so I had decided to do the same. Maybe we can meet another time. Bye! :D]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back