Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why would I Enter the Village Any Other Way? Nothing to See Here! [Force Entering]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Izura approached the Leaf village, most would just see your average, every day leaf ninja. He wore the leaf forehead protector around his left bicep and seemed to be wearing some pretty typical jounin clothing. The iconic green vest, coupled with the blue and black clothes underneath. Pretty casually, the veteran Uchiha entered through the gates, hoping not to draw too much attention to himself. He placed his hands in his pockets as he continued to move along...

There was nothing to see here! Just your typical Uchiha Jounin! Not that there were many notable Uchiha left anymore, nor was Izura wearing anything denoting his Uchiha status...

Really people, he just wanted to visit without being bothered, that's all.

[S-Rank 30 mins Force Entering Village]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There’s nothing like being chosen for Gate Duty. No matter who you are, a time will come when you are chosen to take a shift, checking people into and out of the village. Hours of watching, and waiting for trouble or a challenge to arrive at their doorstep. Today, another ninja was also out of place, donned in the standard attire of the Leaf Ninja, flack-jacket and all. A few hours had passed since he took his post, and time had come for his relief; or so he was expecting.

Making his way through the checkpoint came some fellow; an Uchiha by some measure. Standing at the entrance awaiting Izura’s approach, Kaji paid him little mind at first. “Ah, you’re right on time” Kaji said with a relieved tone. “I finished my book and it started to get so boring out here after that.”

- Okada Kaji has entered the thread.
- Catch

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mr. Tsukishima just haaaaad to go and ruin the day for Izura, didn't he?

“Hmm?”

The Uchiha jounin raised an eyebrow, looking over Jomei-err Mr. Okada. The 4th wall did tend to bleed a bit around here. Izura seemed bored as he continued to walk, casually replying to the 30 something year old anbu.

“Oh, don’t mind me, I’m not the relief for the shift.”

He walked up to Okada and handed him a Leaf passport, denoting someone by the name of Uchiha Tsukuro. It hadn’t been hard to replicate a genuine leaf passport- Izura had been a leaf ninja in the past, so it was simply a matter of replicating the document and making changes that were damn near impossible to see with the normal eye. Izura had quite the information network built up over the years. Hopefully it’d all go according to plan…..

“Good to go?” Tsukuro said, rather casually.

[Requesting Entry]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And so the matter of a mistaken identity reached it’s conclusion, with the apparent villager providing a rite of passage in order to clear his name. “Oh, my apologies” Kaji replied evenly. The words were spoken like a scripted response to mask his inner workings; insightful curiosity he was fighting tooth and nail. Kaji obtained the pamphlet from the faker, and gave it a brief flip through; he was uninterested in this Tsukuro’s travels, but fulfilled his duty, and revealed a stamp to approve the rogue’s passage. “So where you coming from?” Attempting to engage in small talk, he acknowledged the truth that Tsukuro was a traveler, but he noticed that something was off about him. There was the look of fear in him; the fear that he might slip something up, but what? Perhaps it was just the inherent look of the Uchiha.

The passport was handed back to the rogue simply, as if Kaji had granted the visitor a trouble-free return home. “There have been plenty of reports of rogue activity occurring in the region as of late. But, the village patrols have been tighter than ever, so you can rest with ease and take some decent down-time now that you’re back.”

Kaji stepped aside, and cleared Izura to get out of his face whenever he pleased. “If you have any intel about rogue ninja, feel free to turn it over to the ANBU; they might give you a pay-out for any good leads. There’s a real initiative going to keep our village safe.” He doubted this traveler knew much of these things, at all. “Welcome home, Tsukuro Uchiha” Kaji added as a shallow parting message before he returned to his post. So much for getting relieved on time, Kaji.

Now Izura was free to go do whatever an Izura does.

-- Entry Granted.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there was any real emotion to be sensed from Tsukuro, it wasn't fear, but instead the silent tension of a steel cord under stress. Izura felt excited from the rush of adrenaline more than anything. At the heart of every veteran ninja was a mastery of fear and the ability to control it as to avoid giving the enemy an advantage, and Izura was no exception.

"Just returning from a mission is all..." was the casual response given.

So far so good....at least Izura knew that Leaf's security was better than Stone's, based off of this encounter. Which was ironic, really. To enter Iwagakure, you essentially had to jump off a cliff onto a ledge below. It wasn't exactly conducive to the elderly, but even then they found ways into the village. In any case, Izura had made it!

[Entering Village now and exiting this topic! :> Ty suh]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Another fifteen minutes passed before Kaji’s replacement arrived at the guard post. The oncoming guard was the Uchiha man that Kaji expected; a surly chap with large, glossy eyes and long obsidian locks sweeping over them. The comrade made an energetic entrance, and was carrying a tray with two minty-green boba teas. Some of the tea was splashed on his vest, and he was hurrying to put down the tray on the guard booth’s console. “Sorry I’m late, Okada-sempai… the line was really long at the drink stand. But hey, I got you one.” He was an irresponsible ninja in the eyes of Kaji, but the drink was a decent compensation.

“It’s cool, Kaneda” Kaji answered, managing to recall his comrade’s name. He then grasped the the fuller of the two teas in the tray, and took a scanning look outside the door’s edge. “It wasn’t that busy today, actually.” Kaji spoke casually, while his attention cycled back to the peculiar interaction that happened earlier. “But uh, I happened to mistake someone else for you, a moment ago. The guy had a stupid look on his face when I called him out of the blue; I just knew it had to be Kaneda Uchiha.”

Kaneda nearly spat up the tea he was drinking, laughing at the thought of the exchange. “Not every Uchiha looks alike,” the insulted Uchiha insisted. “He might have been my cousin or something… Did you catch his name?”

Kaji leaned against the doorway now, and shaking his drink slightly to refresh the boba within. He contemplated for a few beats and answered plainly, “Tsukuro.”

The black shag of Kaneda’s mane shook from side to side. “I have never heard of the guy” he answered in a confident tone. Kaneda then took a seat at the desk, and began reviewing the log of gate entries; he was fully prepared for the hours of monotony ahead of him.

Kaji unzipped the heavy metal that bound the armored vest to him chest, and he tucked into one of several shelves. The flack jacket was a loaner kept on hand, and Kaji never wore the things on his own time. “Have a good night, Kaneda” he said mildly before pacing through the open exit. “Peace, bro” Kaneda answered, but there was always more he had to add, “try to stay out trouble.”

Set loose into the village, Kaji was moving with a lax posture, but his stride had purpose in it. Perhaps it wasn’t only the suspicion of lies, but more elements of brewing trouble that caused such a stir in him. Tonight, he’d be doing the opposite of Kaneda’s suggestion. Tonight, no deeds would go unwitnessed in the leaf, as it would be vigilantly monitored by the city’s protector. Kaji’s second watch had begun; and he vanished into the darkness of a cranny of the Leaf’s back streets.

-- Kaji Okada has left the thread.
-- The second watch has begun.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back