Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Wild Ghost Chase

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the dim and eerie library, I found myself engrossed in ancient tomes and weathered scrolls, pursuing the knowledge of how to imprison wandering spirits. Ghosts, those elusive remnants of the beyond, had long intrigued me. I sifted through pages with an air of detachment that only I could master, uncovering the secrets of confining these ethereal beings.

The books, their spines displaying titles in faded gold lettering, exuded the aroma of antiquity, mingled with a hint of mold. A particular volume beckoned – its cover bound in tattered leather, a tangible relic of forgotten eras. With my customary nonchalance, I flipped through the brittle pages, unearthing stories of spectral encounters and arcane rituals, as though I were unveiling secrets cloaked in shadow.

The narratives painted an intricate tapestry: an incantation crafted from words older than memory, to be recited beneath a waning moon; ingredients whispered with reverence – crushed silver, yew leaves harvested under moonless skies, and the tears of a widow. A concoction of mystique and desperation, brewed to enslave the entities suspended between realms. A shiver trailed down my spine as I considered the gravity of this endeavor.

Within the library's corners, an oil lamp flickered erratically, as though an unseen hand teased its flame. The specter's presence seemed to linger, drawn to my pursuit like a moth to a flame. A tingle of anticipation coursed through me; an opportunity to validate my audacious curiosity and unveil secrets hidden between life and death.

Amid the labyrinthine verses, accounts emerged of those who had successfully imprisoned spirits. These stories depicted chilling ceremonies – salted circles, tendrils of incense dancing in candlelit chambers, voices harmonizing in an arcane tongue. The test, it appeared, transcended mere recitation; it demanded unyielding mental resolve to confront the ephemeral with unwavering audacity.

Unfazed, I embarked on a course others might have deemed perilous. Armed with the wisdom of those who'd scoured ancient texts, I consecrated my haven – a chamber aglow with an assembly of obsidian candles, adorned with sigils drawn in raven's ink. I intoned the incantation, each syllable an echo of ages past, filling the room with palpable resonance.

A mist of spectral essence began to unfurl, ethereal wisps spiraling towards me. Undeterred, I stood firm, locking my gaze with the apparition's gaze. It was a clash of determinations, a showdown between the realm of the living and the ethereal unknown.

A mournful wail resounded, reverberating through the chamber. But as the final verse escaped my lips, an abrupt stillness ensued. The phantom faltered, its essence dissipating like a dissipating fog, drawn towards an invisible abyss.

I exhaled, a sigh of relief intermingling with the specter's fading presence. I had succeeded – the ghost, once free, was now ensnared by the ancient rite I had performed. A sense of accomplishment surged through me, a testament to my unconventional pursuits and insatiable curiosity.

As I surveyed the room, my fingers tracing the timeworn pages one last time, I closed the book with a sense of finality. The arcane lore, a cherished enigma, rested once more upon the shelves – a solemn pact between me and the enigmatic. Stepping out into the night, bathed in the silvery glow of the moon, I contemplated what other arcane truths awaited my tenacious unraveling. Orochi Sakura, investigator of the mystical and keeper of enigmas, would continue her unyielding quest.

[mft]
[wc 554]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back