Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Winterish Celebrations!

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

”Someone has stolen the presents!”

A voice rings through the entire region, deep and booming. A man in red and white stands imperiously near a sleigh, a large sack near-empty at his side. All around the area are presents, it appears the thieves could not carry them all.

”Won’t someone help?”

---------------------------------------

OOC:
Help Santa! Just roll on the discord #christmas-roll channel to see what you get as a reward for helping Santa! Or for stealing a present of your own. Once you roll, post here with an RP and a link to a screen shot of the roll. Next time you train, link to your post in here for your council/training rollers to verify.

Rewards will be given based on the chart below:
1 – 10: Swap Card from the ASP Shop!

11 – 20: Item Hoarder Card! If you already have this card, you may get a Free Major Element Card instead.

21 – 30: Jutsu Swap Card!

31 – 40: Half The Time Card! If you already have this card, you may get a free Additional Advanced Element Card instead.

41 – 60: 100% Sellback Card!

61 – 70: 100 ASP!

71 – 80: Kinjutsu Removal Card!

81 – 90: Re-Birth Card!

91 – 99: Reboot card!

100: Item Hoarder Card, 100 ASP, and a Kinjutsu Removal Card!

You must be active on NC to take part in this event, so if you’re slipped, reactivate and get to RPing!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"haha i am an epic gamer"

watashi yelled as he ran towards big mister santa claus with a thief (probably maru) under his arm

i have dinked the thief in the noggin and i will yoink this here present as my reward now i will leave no time like the present haha ha

the young boy then in fact yoinked a nearby present before snagging a stocking and home teleporting back to lumbridge cloud

Stocking_Teleport.gif

unknown.png

result: 31-40 bracket (half the time card)

i already have one of these bad boys so i get an additional advanced element card

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Who would steal that...?" He questioned as he says on the roof watching the people around. "Alright then... Let's sniff him out..." He said as he poked his nose in the air. The person who got that present.

With the thief, he returned to the Santa who had no presents left. "Oi... old man... I grabbed the person who stole those presents." And as he returned that, it seemed to be that his own presence was among them even. "C-cool... thanks." He was unsure how to react to this new festive thing going around.

Screenshot_20191215-094138_Discord.jpg

61 – 70: 100 ASP!

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Yuuto returns to Santa with a present, dusted with tufts of green fur matted with blood."He was kind of a mean one, anyway here's one of your presents, can I get a mystical gift o arbiter of festivity" Throwing the present at Santa's sleigh, Yuuto feels himself imbued with the power of money, his blood turning to yen as he felt his gift sunder one of the fundamental rules of reality; never getting your money's worth.

"Thank you and Merry Christmas, hope Santa gives you what you want," Yuuto says his farewells, then disappears into void as this ambiguously canon adventure draws to a close.

unknown.png
I rolled 48 so I get a 100% Sellback card

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He was a vile one, that Mr. Grinch. Or, at the very least a mean one. Stealing presents and trees and decorations like some demented madman. Sure, he kept crying about wanting some peace and quiet, but it wasn't like his removing xmas was helping. Instead he should take a nice winter holiday trip down south. Or heck, further up north to avoid people entirely! Regardless, the presents had been retrieved and Kitsune handed them in. "One sleigh-load of presents, returned, safe and sound." she said before wandering off again.

9060d85f56a85655cd28b455c97e5468.png

100% Sellback, sadly.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia had seen a lot of odd things in his life, but seeing a chase scene involving a group of very tine looking people and a rather large man in a red and white Costume was probably a contender to the top. Though hearing the man cry out at thieves shook the Sunaku out of contemplating into action. The small robbers were pretty fast and nimble, but being able to fly through on his cloud of Sand did help quite a bit, even when they scattered. One By One, in spite of trying to evade and pulling some nasty tricks (though trying to put sand in His eye wasn't the most effective maneuver) he managed to capture the little rascals. Apparently, as this Santa explained, some of his workers weren't quite as happy with their lot and decided to snatch away gifts meant for others. He was about to give back the present the men decided to give him in thanks, but a split second was enough for him to simply poof out of sight before him. Hmm...so that's how that felt like.

Rolled an 85 and a Rebirth Card.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ouch... Why did a good deed for Santa Claus had to be very painful? Ever since he accepted Santa's request to retrieve his stolen presents, he quickly accepted it and head off to fight off the thief took off with them. While he was relieved that the presents were accounted for, that last fight against the present thief was a bit painful to his back and legs. Regardless, all he could do now was to placed the retrieved presents into Santa's sleigh and slowly bowed to the jolly man without accidentally hurting his back.

"That's all of your presents accounted for, Santa-san," he said."As for the thief, I let my friend, Yuri take care of the rest. Hope that takes care of everything."

Once he got a present for a good job, Yuu bowed to Santa before he went off to the parts unknown.

Ninpocho_Discord_Secret_Santa_2019.PNG

EDIT: Whelp, Free Major Element Card for me. I already have Item Hoarder.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Everyone went on to save Christmas, gathering presents giving Santa. It seemed that Christmas was saved once more, but where there was light there was always one who would see this as an opportunity. An opportunity to stick it to the jolly fat man, or ripped man since Santa was looking a lot fitter than the stories told. Not only stick it to him, but this person wanted to do it in style…. An eerie sort of jazzy tone began to play as the two presents that Watashi and Yuuto had given to Santa mysteriously vanished. The area began to dim as a thick cloud of Miasma rolled in as little imps began picking the presents one by one from Santa's bag then quickly ran off. The music kept playing, the elves terrified feeling that the shadows had gotten darker. Now that he had a captive audience, he snapped his fingers to order a purple horned cyclops Youkai to use her eye to shine on a roof to give Maru the spotlight. He was sitting, drinking a saké bottle with a big eye and hairy goblin legs while next to him a masked Youkai held still waiting for it's cue to play the piano. It was revealed that all around were Youkai of all sorts playing an instrument, an orchestra just for this moment for the nine tailed fox…. To sing.

"Well, well, well.
Look who's begging for help!
Santa asking me to Save Christmas huh?! Ha!
As if!"

Maru threw his saké bottle at Santa, the jazz music got aggressive as he threw it then calmed as it missed then smashed against a nearby house. Maru stood up.

"Like I'd help you!
Where the hell is my gifts when I was growing up!
Hahaha!"

Suddenly Maru broke into song, walking down a flight of stairs as he approached Santa.

♪ You're joking you're joking!
This gotta be a lie!
You're joking me you gotta be!
Like for real can you believe this guy!♪"

After dancing down the stairs, he proceed to dance around the sleigh trying to get the crowd to listen to him but they were just scared little elves.

"He's selfish!
He's judgmental!
The biggest ass wipe in the whole universe!"

He got in Santa's face, then proceeded to stroke his beard as his band calmed the music.

"I might as well ruin Christmas now
If I don't die laughing first♪"

He quickly leapt towards the half empty bag, then dump the rest of the presents into the snow free for all to grab! Then he proceed to dance while scooping up to presents in his tails.

"♪When Mr.Normal says
He ain't lending a hand.
You better think again tubby
Because I don't give a damn!♪"

He stole one of the elves wives by the hand to slow dance with her to his song.

"♪and if you ain't getting the Picture!
There's something very wrong! ♪"

He kissed the married elf on the lips, before releasing her then shook his tails at santa.

"♪Cause you can kiss my furry ass
As I finish my Youkai song♪

♪Woohoo!♪

Foxfire: Wahoo!♪

♪Woohoo!♪

Imps from the shadows: Wahoo!♪

♪WOOHOO!!!!♪

Ghost appearing from Maru's tails: Wahoo!♪

♪♪ I'm (he's) the Supreme Commanda!♪♪"

With a puff of smoke, Maru and his band of demons was gone. Leaving the bag even more emptied and the elves in confusion of just wtf happened!

[Ooc: Maru stolen some presents along with some of his Youkai freinds

Taken that 100 ASP

Rhcnmjb.png

Last edited:

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was strange that Kasen found herself in a snow laden wonderland such as this, but even being in a place as festive as this particular one still unfortunately had it's villains all the same. Kasen saw a trio of dastardly fiends running away from an old man carrying festively wrapped presents. The water ninja sighed to herself and gave chase towards them, realizing that they could not have been older than 8 or 9 years old. They were children at best, stealing from an old man. Kasen, using her aquatic abilities, quickly turned the frozen snow beneath them to a puddle before quickly refreezing it. The children cried out in protest, and gave nasty looks towards Kasen. Kasen shrugged, before gesturing for them to hand the gifts back over. They were probably taking them because they were just excited for the upcoming yule tide, but that was no reason to steal. Kasen let them go once she had all of the gifts and returned them to the pile near the old man. There did happen to be one that she saw on the ground though, as she was returning them, that had her name on a small gift tag. Kasen picked it up and took it with her. She would wait until the appropriate time to open it, but she could at least claim it. Waving to the old man, Kasen left and went on about about her day, carrying her blue colored present.
OOC: Taking Reboot Card

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back