Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[WIP] Tomomi --> Akujin [Retire/Unretire/Inactivity OCR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Tomomi
Old Village/Missing: Missing/Mercenary
OCR Type: Inactivity/Retirement/Unretirement
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf - multiple threads which I will not continue
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Akujin (Byakko Kyuji)
Preferred Username: Kyuji (will take Akujin if needed)
New Village/Missing: Sand
New BL/CA: Inuzuka (Lone Wolf - Fox)
New Kinjutsu: N/A
Custom Class:
Magnanimous Medic of Byakko's Blessing V2
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Genjutsu DC, +10% Bleeding Chance, +1 Free Basic Strike (Class Point ASP Item)
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion(Dodge), Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-Nin
IC Rank: Medical Chief
Physical/Mental Age: Early 20's/Unknown
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: N/A* - I will gladly do this, but Kyuji is the same in this department so I am not sure if it is required for an unretirement.
Character's Mental Description: N/A* - I will gladly do this, but Kyuji is the same in this department so I am not sure if it is required for an unretirement.
Character History (since Retiring her previously):

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: I do not have access to this.
Old Training: I do not have access to this.
Old Dojo: I do not have access to this.
Old Stats: Capped with ASP of 1678? (please check)
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: Same as above

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
  • I am dropping Revenant and switching to no Kinjutsu. Please refund me this amount if applicable.
  • I have all jutsu on Tomomi, but I am aware that I will only have up to C-rank ANBU on Kyuji unless she goes into the ANBU branch.

Other Refunds: Great Weapon x6, Blood Rack x1, Swift x6, Recovery x1, Free Flow x6, and Steady x6 (I will keep them all)
ASP Items You Own:
  • Ability Card - Transfers if needed, but I believe I already have this on Kyuji.
  • Class Point Card - Transfers if needed, but I believe I already have this on Kyuji.
  • Extra RP Slot (Own 4) - Transfers, but could I be refunded this since I will definitely not have the time to be in many threads.
  • Item Hoarder Card - Does not transfer, but I believe I already have this on Kyuji.
  • Advanced Element Card (Own 21) - Transfers if needed, but I believe I already have this on Kyuji.

Name of any Contract you currently own: Tsukumogami
Swapping to New Contract: No, but I will keep Lord Byakko (Feline) with Kyuji.
RP for New Contract: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Revenant

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.
Special Usergroups: M/A
Other Info: The part that is her killing her father, I would like to use it as my app for my first heart and select the +1 accuracy option.
Other Misc Info:
  • I will make Tomomi a NPC.
  • I would like to have Sand channel access again since I am OCRing to Sand.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Please confirm if I am, in fact, blacklisted from RPing in Sand. I was never informed of this and will not proceed with this OCR until it is confirmed one way or another.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am here to confirm that you have been blacklisted from Sand.

For admin, original vote: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=466&t=61441

For admin, reaffirmed vote: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=466&t=62411

You are able to appeal this listing if you choose to do so. Contact a member of Sand Council to discuss the process, or contact a member of the Administration Team.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am asking for an update as it has been a week since I sent in my appeal. Please let me know when you have a moment. Thank you!~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back