Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wishful Thinking [Open/Kouin]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ronin wasn't used to such extravagant and elegant scenery. Sure he and his brother had come from a somewhat wealthy family and even now made pretty good money, especially with his brother's current position, he never felt comfortable in places such as this. A place where arrogant, rude, and pompous rich people come to exchange money for items that they don't need purely to show off their wealth. Areas such as this always made him feel uncomfortable, while he should fit within this crowd he didn't look the part. His clothing was clearly battle ready, rather than fancy, his hair was a mess, he looked like a child surrounded by giants.

It didn't help that he didn't feel worth it all. Maybe it was just his low self esteem but he never felt he deserved any luxurious, everything was always given to him. His early wealth, his training, even his position was practically nepotism, in his own mind. Even having a simple lunch in this area was too much for him, but Kouin had insisted and Ronin can't say no to his older brother.

Ronin fidgeted in his seat as he stared down at the menu. It wasn't the most fancy of any of the restaurants they could have gone to, it was a smaller cafe like shop, but the tea cups were made with impressive design with gold linings, the table cloth was made from fine silk, even the parchment the menus were printed on cost more than Ronin's current outfit. Why anyone would enjoy this was beyond him. He sheepishly looked between his menu and his brother. "What should I order from here?"
[MFT]​

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
R5li5xF.jpg

Ronin would not find Kouin here, why would he. Kouin was being molested by some madwoman or partnering up with a Sennin that dresses like a 30-year old paperboy or he was being force-fed souls by yet another mad-woman who has decided to adopt a grown man as a son. No, Ronin did not find Kouin here, well not yet... Kouin was likely someplace nearby, after all assuming he survived Mikaboshi's intervention and could sate the lust of the Wild Hunt then surely Kouin would return to the heart of all of the action -- Soons Haven. Still, the neophyte Ancient-hybrid seemed to have some idle time on his hands, enough to contact his brother for a meeting. Was the stranger being stalked... heavens no. The boy had almost no importance to the onlooker, it was his association with someone else that had garnered her interest.

Enter now a woman of average height wearing a white hooded jacket that seemed to shadow her face. She exuded confidence in her stride as she scanned the restaurant from the door as if she would leave if she did not find what she was searching for. She was not leaving, her eyes locked onto one Kaze Ronin. She sauntered over to the table, walking past the maitre d' with a single finger in the air as if to indicate 'hush.' The Sennin seemed to have expensive and romantic tastes, perhaps there was something going on between the Sennin and his kid brother that would be best left a mystery. She smirked as that very thought crossed her mind. "I am sorry that your.... brother could not make it," she never peeled back the hood as she said this. "But your brother has been in a terrible accident and he asked me to find you. You are Kaze Ronin, yes?" She would wait for his affirmation, giving it time to sink in. The urgency of the matter she had just verbalized. "You should come with me... it is quite bad." She did not bother making up a story, stories require remembering and one's imagination was always worse than reality -- an 'accident' could mean any number of things, each thought worse than the last. She would come up with something on the fly if she had to, likely something to do with his fellow ANBU or Sennins turning against him, she was well aware of his history and the nuisance he was in Kumogakure and how it was strangely enough rewarded with a position of authority rather than a life of imprisonment or an execution. Surely there was a number of people that wanted Kouin's head on a pike.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Ronin looked up from his menu he didn't see his brother, but a woman in white with the hood covering her face. Naturally Ronin distrusts strangers, in his line of work it was definitely a requirement. He tried to make out her features if there was anything recognizable, but she was a complete stranger to him, and while pretty there was definitely something off about her.

When she finished her first sentence claiming that Kouin would not be joining him, his eyes sparked and began to turn white and aggressive. Who was this woman, why was she speaking to him on Kouin's behalf, they don't know a lot of people in this area. His rash reaction began to subside as she began to speak but his eyes never changed back, and slowly the clouds in this otherwise sunny area began to darken. He stood up from his chair, carefully watching the woman who gave him grave news.

People outside would begin running inside nearby buildings as rain began to pour down on the area and wind began to pick up. Ronin was distraught, his control was faltering in a manner that hasn't occurred since he was a child. Part of him didn't trust the lady, but what if she was telling the truth, it was no secret that Kouin had enemies. While Ronin was entirely devoted to his brother, his only real loyalty, he knows he does some pretty messed up things and probably has the biggest target on his head after being given that sennin position.

He never took his eyes of the woman. "Take me to him." He would wait for her to move and follow a safe distance behind her. Not close enough to be cut by a hidden dagger but not far enough to easily lose her. He couldn't trust this woman but he couldn't risk his brother's life as well. What was he getting himself into? It was a heavy storm outside as well, one he had no intention of letting up.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
R5li5xF.jpg

Is that anger? ...Ire? ...Fear in those eyes? Oh, what it is to know brotherly love. The flash of white did not seem to fade as the weather changed, the sky would grow dark and dim and from these same dreary celestial spaces rain would fall. In such an arid place, such happenings were rare but it was a Santaru power-set that she was more than familiar with. The electrical current that continually coursed through their body. Their affinity, nay mastery over the weather or more specifically the storm. That simply verified it for her if she had any doubts before, he was Kouin's brother.

"Take me to him."

Ronin dutifully responded. She nodded her head gracefully as she stood up and offered her hand. He seemed content to follow her, it would be fine either way. She pulled a pair of fresh pair of bills from her cloak and placed them face-down on the table. It was always important to tip. She brushed past the maitre d' and in a low, yet strangely sweet voice announced "the Kaze reservation apologizes for the brevity. A family emergency I am afraid." It was enough of a clue for when Kouin arrives in the next few minutes, hopefully before the tabled is bused but after they made their leave in a quiet fashion. She would not be hard to find, what fun was there in that. After all, he was almost done.

Such a malleable man.

She would lead him out of the restaurant and down a twisting street closer to the heart of the village. Kouin had damaged the Aburabuta estate, but there were a number of merchant lords more than willing or in some cases too disgraced to refuse. Shino's estate being one of them. She would lead him to a grand palace-like home, it was the site of the one the world's greatest metal-smiths and builders -- Fukui Shino the Iron Welder. She did not care about his armors or his weapons, theman had fles like a coward, likely siding with the shinobi in the the coming war. It was a poor gamble that the other experienced lords were not willing to make. Through a pair of iron gates, along a stone walkway flanked with verdant lawns that would seem alien given the climate of the desert stood a house large enough to occupy an entire city block in an average neighborhood. She would open the front door and stand aside. "He is inside," she would lie. She just wanted to get behind him and she wanted to see if he had any abnormal bulges in his pockets. Not the kind where a man is happy, the kind distinctly shaped like a headset.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The storm let up slightly as he was getting irritated when he could barely see as the rain and wind blew into his face, it was still showering but the wind had died down. In exchange for the wind the sound of thunder was heard, though there was no lightning preceding it. He was maintaining at least some form of control over his emotions and his powers even during this stressful moment, no need to harm innocent people.

As Ronin followed her up toward the estate all the alarms went through his head. 'This is wrong. Nope, nope, absolutely do not go in there.' Once they reached the door she stood aside to let him in. 'There are two scenarios here. Either he's not hurt and looking for me right now, and I've been kinapped.' He eyed the woman some more, he wasn't supposed to trust strangers but she knew him and his brother by name. 'Or, he's hurt in there, but they did it.'

But what if they were innocent, what if they were truly trying to help him get to his brother, he'd feel extremely guilty for mistrusting them and accusing them of such heinous crimes. Ronin began to overthink the situation, the truth is he didn't know where his brother is. If they were good Kouin is waiting for him for a nice reunion, if they're bad Kouin is being horribly tortured and Ronin must rescue him.

He had his answer, regardless he had to enter the building. But she was having him go first, he didn't trust her and that would allow her to put a knife in his back if he isn't quick enough. On the other end if he walked in backwards who knows what was inside the house, which could lead to a knife in the back. Ronin was mentally freaking out, his overthinking left him standing there for a good minute or so, he must of appeared really weird.

He took a deep breath and walk in, sideways. He inched his way past her and through the door, expecting the worst.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I hope you're okay with how I set this up, if not just PM me and tell me what to change and I'll fix it.
Alucardrender-1-1.png

It was a rare day for Nataku to be travelling outside the village gates. However, Nataku wasn't here today. Instead, Senkaku had taken over his mind. The last time this happened, Nataku lost years of his life to forgotten memories. This time was a little different. Nataku was much more in control now, so it would likely be a shorter experience. Senkaku donned his typical outfit. The red overcoat with the red hat that hung low covering his eyes. Everything else was dark black. His features were mostly hidden, except for his straight, black hair.

"Ahh, I need some fresh air!" he said to the wind.

And immediately he went to leave the village.

--

It wasn't long before he arrived at some restaurant in Soon. He had lost track of time while aimlessly wandered and figured this little coffee shop was a good pit stop. Plus, he was hungry. When Senkaku got urges, he just sort of went for them without hesitation. Hunger was no exception.

When he entered the place, he took a look around. Everything seemed normal, it was busy, but not overly crowded. He was seated at a nice small table, clearly meant for a couple, but he preferred the solo lifestyle. The waiter went to bring him water while he mulled over what to order. When he returned, Senkaku was ready. "I'll take your finest steak, medium-rare," he said with lacking enthusiasm. The waiter nodded and turned away to put the order in.

That's when he felt it. A chakra energy surged somewhere close. So close, that it was in the very restaurant he was in. His brown eyes darted underneath the brim of his red hat. He noticed the sky was getting darker. His eyes locked onto a suspicious woman in a hooded outfit. He caught enough of the conversation that he knew immediately what was going on. She was playing the man seated there, clearly using his brother as bait to lead him somewhere. Probably wanted to rob him or something. What do I care, that's none of my business. I'm just here to enjoy my steak, he thought, grateful that he was the one in charge and not Nataku. Were this Nataku, he certainly would have attempted to get involved. There was also a name: Kaze Ronin. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't put a finger on exactly why it did.

Senkaku flashed a devilish smile to nobody in particular, showing some of his sharp teeth in the back corners of his mouth. He was enjoying this perfect setup. The ominous woman was clearly succeeding. It started raining, heavily, when he stole another glance at the woman. He tried to get a good look at her face, but it was hard to see. That was a shame because he wouldn't have forgotten it; Senkaku never forgot things. He would remember not to trust her if he ever encountered her in the future. But he didn't really know what she looked like. He noticed that on her way out, she left money and apologized on behalf of the "Kaze reservation". That name is too familiar...

Lightning began to strike outdoors. Some people had rushed into the restaurant to avoid the suddenly harsh weather. Senkaku had a somewhat impatient look on his face. Suddenly his mind was elsewhere, and he wanted his steak to arrive already. The woman was gone now, and thus so was his entertainment. He kept tapping his finger on the table and eyeing the waiter from beneath his hat. He avoided eye contact, however, as he didn't wish to speak. He just wanted his food.

Edited: I realized that I misread the part about removing her hood. So I edited this to reflect that.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The eldest brother had shown up later than he had wished to; the officials of the village chatting his ear off about political blabber, not to mention being force fed the contents of a vial which contained what could only be described as pure evil, but seemed to give him an enhanced perception and smell. His brother Ronin had a habit of being exceedingly early to meetings, unlike Kouin who preferred to show up a little later than inquiring parties would've liked.

Regardless, he had shown up and approached the hostess, Kaze reservation, table for two it was. A moment was given so she could find the reservation, but a shocking look went over her face, I'm sorry, but it appears the reservation was cancelled... His face grew very serious; he knew he hadn't canceled it, and Ronin wouldn't without informing him of it... Something wasn't right. What was the reason behind the cancellation... A frown parted the hostess mouth, Only says here family emergency.

The gears started to turn. He was here where he assumed to meet Ronin, who isn't here now. Mori and Kaori were in Kumo still as far as he knew; they wouldn't waste time looking for him if they were here, which only meant one thing. Ronin was the emergency. He did a quick double tap on the counter and thanked the hostess, If he returns inform him Kouin is looking for him. He turned from the restaurant. His mind was working into overdrive now, who would have anything against Ronin? He never left Kouin's side, but he also didn't know about some of the things that occurred to him here.... Shi...? No. Couldn't be her, he was sure he had killed her; who could survive having five hearts ripped from their chest...

His anger began to take on a physical manifestation of the storm above. Lightning danced from cloud to cloud as the winds began to pick up momentum. He took in deep, steady breaths. If he got too angry it would leave him susceptible to Orochi's vile influence, and then this whole establishment would be razed to the ground. He turned back to the establishment, and scanned the seating area; Anyone look suspicious.... His eyes caught a man simply tapping his fingers impatiently beneath a wide brim hat. His eyes were covered but his disposition gave an air of suspicion.

He hopped over the railing, pulled out a seat across from the gentlemen and sat down. You look nervous friend. If he assumed he wasn't being spoken too, he would tap on the table in front of him; How long have you been here? I need to know if you seen a boy, around age seventeen, green eyes and about average height. He thought back to the original meeting time, He couldn't have left that long ago, probably in the last twenty to thirty minutes..... Please, it's imperative... He was almost pleading, but he was also trying to douse every crying killer instinct in his body telling him to torch every building until he finds Ronin himself. He had to remain calm or else he'd look like the monster here.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Little Cover; Average Visibility
R5li5xF.jpg

The door slammed shut behind them. There was a hurricane force gale just outside the glamorous estate she had led the young man to. They were certainly blood kin. She reasoned. She already had a plan, she always had a plan even if it seemed contrary. There was a process in terms of creating a monster to release back into the wild. People had an ethic, yes many were also self-serving and fearful and that was why many obeyed a common law. Still there is something to be said about a person's weakness and what it incites. Be it one's dignity, wealth, place of belonging or other precious state, sense or thing -- something happens when it is taken away, lost, assaulted or destroyed. His was wrath and that was his sin. This interminable rage that was welling up just beneath the surface. She did not hate him and she really did not care about making him suffer -- she was just doing her job.

She would pull something out from her pocket as she parted her length earth-toned cloak. It was a rather small, spherical device that fit into the palm of her hand. It was dull in appearance, a silvery grey and she compressed the button on the device's face. EMP Grenade - Melee Accuracy. He was not going to be calling for anyone, not if she had any say in the matter. She did want him to be found... just not entirely intact.

"Your big brother is not here yet, but I assure you that he will be here soon... soon enough," she would announce as the EMP Grenade was set off. The distortion to radio signals would be a temporary effect but she did not anticipate a long fight. Her plan was simple -- reduce his precious sibling to a bloody pudding and then give her former lover a call. She wanted him to hear what she was doing to him but conditioning was like good sex -- foreplay was required. "Don't call him before we are ready for him now."

She would pull out her weapon -- it was a pair of studded leather gloves of the same hue as her dusty cloak that she flung aside. The woman did not look like a fighter but she looked like she was recently in a few fights. Fresh bruises could be seen on her exposed arms. She wore a leather tank top and a pair of fitted leather pants. She was not dressed for a date this time, although her resting bitch-face would appear unchanged. Her long white tresses were pulled back from her long, feminine face in a high ponytail. A heat started to roll off of her in waves.
...And then she attacked.​

Actions (pre-timed in the absence of conditionals going off):
0.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman declares duelist against Ronin (melee accuracy).
0.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman draws an EMP Grenade using her quickdraw ability,
0.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses an EMP Grenade with melee accuracy. (If ineffective, repeat - Conditional #1)
0.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman draws her unarmed weapon (+2 acc, -10% damage, unarmed weapon with ability to perform handseals with weapon armed that has the Trick Weapon (unarmed and piercing), Toxify and Crippler) using the quickdraw ability. This weapon has poison on it from strategist ability (Serpent's Blood).
1.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman activates her Cursed Seal (Gaia Seal R3).
3.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman enters a Flare Touch - defensive Fire - Chakra Style (S Rank).
5.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses Active Camo [Mastered]
6.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman Immolation Armor [Mastered]
7.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Legs (Repeat until sprained - Conditional #2) taking note that she has called shot ability.
7.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Arms (Repeat until sprained - Conditional #3) taking note that she has the called shot ability.
8.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Feet (Repeat until sprained - Conditional #4) taking note that she has the called shot ability.
8.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Head.
9.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Head.
9.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Head.
10.0 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Head.
10.0 Seconds - Use Willpower's special action to cast free Cancel at this time unless she becomes aware that she is under the influence of a genjutsu. (In which case use this ability and cast Cancel then - Conditional #5).
10.0 Seconds | Mysterious woman regains 3% of max CP and HP due to hyperactive and healing factor.

Note: Author is aware that all of these attacks will not happen due to wording of conditionals and the result of the dice rolls.
Lets show all of the math and do this right.
[col]Profile
Stamina: 530/600
Agility: 404/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 403/600
Chakra Control: 418/600
ASP: 0
PL: 2955
Lvl: 13

Ronin's Core

Melee Accuracy = [(Taijutsu x .7) + (Agility x .3)] (600 x 0.7 ) + (400 x 0.3) = 540
Ranged Accuracy = [(Taijutsu x .6) + (Agility x .4)] (600 x 0.6) + (400 x 0.4) = 520
Ninjutsu Accuracy = [(Ninjutsu x .7) + (CC x .3)] (600 x 0.7) + (418 x 0.3) = 545
Melee Dodge = [(Taijutsu x .3) + (Agility x .7)] (600 x 0.3) + (400 x 0.7) = 460
Ranged Dodge = [(Taijutsu x .2) + (Agility x .8 )] (600 x 0.2) + (400 x 0.8) = 440
Ninjutsu Dodge = [(Ninjutsu x .3) + (Agility x .7)] (600 x 0.3) + (400 x 0.7) = 460
Genjutsu Difficulty = [(CC x .3) + (Genjutsu x .7)] (403 x 0,3) + (418 x 0.7) = 414
Genjutsu Save = [(CC x .6) + (Genjutsu x .4)] (403 x 0.6) + (418 x 0.4) = 409
Puppet Accuracy = [(CC x .6) + Agility x .4)] (418 x 0.6) + (400 x 0.4) = 411
Puppet Dodge = [(CC x .4 + (Agility x .6)] (418 x 0.4) + (400 x 0.6) = 407
Awareness = (.6 Stat Average) + (.4 Agility) (493 x 0.6) + (400 x 0,4) = 456
Stealth = (.5 Stat Average) + (.3 Genjutsu) + (.2 Chakra Control) (0.5 x 493) + (0.3 x 403) + (0.2 x 418) = 451
Poison Resistance = Stamina * .7 + CC * .3 (530 x 0.7) + (0.3 x 493) = 519|Shi:

Capped.

Opportunist

Revenant

High Tai, Medium Nin, evasion stats and genjutsu, low puppets and ranged.

Abilities: I will be listing them, no worries. I am all about sharing because sharing is caring!
- Healing Factor
- Hyperactive
- Shinobi 101: Shadow jutsus with melee accuracy
- Quickdraw
- Fire Chakra Style
- Called Shot
- Bulls Strength
- Willpower
- Strategist
- Duelist
- Human Anatomy
- Poison Mastery

Yes, she has a cursed seal. R3

Affinities: Major Fire and Water
AE: Shadow[/col]

This is about playing and having fun. I will not do anything to you or your character that you are not comfortable with and I have no intention of killing your character. I am not that kind of girl. Lets have a good and bloody-violent thread.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He wanted food. He was hungry. All he could do was imagine his steak, and how glorious it would be to sink his teeth into it. His eyes kept shifting around, looking for a distraction, below eye level. Thus he could see torsos, but he could not see faces. Their heads were masked by his obnoxious red hat. Eventually a man showed up, but that alone wasn't enough to grab his attention. It was what he said. Uh oh, he thought, looking at the man. He asked for the "Kaze" reservation. He mentioned his name was Kouin, and it was clear that he was looking for the man that had just left with the woman. Kouin! I know that name! Kaze Kouin, he's the Sennin from Kumogakure that's travelling in these parts. I should probably do something...

His thoughts contradicted his actions. Senkaku wanted his steak. He didn't want to get up and leave right before he got to eat. Meanwhile the storm outside was getting out of control, and Senkaku was starting to notice this as a pattern. The man turned to walk away but stopped. Senkaku kept eyeing him from beneath the hat, wondering what his next move would be. Strangely, the man turned around again, facing the interior. While Senkaku could not see his face, he knew almost immediately that he'd been spotted from the body language. Plus, he was in a completely red outfit and it definitely stood out. Kouin actually sat down in front of him and began speaking. Nervous. Boy. Seventeen. Green eyes. Average height. Imperative.

In a surprise reaction, Senkaku quickly stood out of his chair, nearly sending it flying backwards. He stared at Kouin for a second before saying, "Kouin, I believe your brother is in danger. We must go right away." His voice was very commanding, which was sort of unusual for him. "I'll explain as we walk," he said as he dropped some cash on the table and began a fast-paced walk out of the building. Assuming Kouin followed, he would start walking in the direction he guessed the woman and Kouin's brother had gone. Conveniently, his outfit was equipped for the rain so he had no problems there. Only one thing was one his mind, I can't believe I'm giving up my steak for this. What am I thinking?

He inhaled a short breath before he explained, "There was this woman in a white hood. She came in and talked to someone who I can only assume now was your brother. She told him you were in a terrible accident. It was clearly a setup. He followed her out in this rough direction." Senkaku wondered what kind of reaction this would spur in Kouin. He already saw how his brother had reacted with rage upon hearing the false news. He had also seen how Kouin reacted when he learned that a "family emergency" cancelled the reservation. Surely lightning would come down and strike him right there. That would suck, to go from a peaceful steak dinner to being struck by lightning.

A part of Senkaku was a bit nervous that Kouin might become upset that he didn't stop the woman. Surely Kouin would notice that Senkaku was aware of what had happened to his brother, but had made no prior moves to prevent it from happening. He would definitely notice, right? Maybe not. It didn't really matter at this point though, they had to find him. "Unfortunately, I have no idea where they could have gone," he admitted. I wonder if I can use the clouds in the sky to figure it out...

--

Meanwhile, back in the restaurant, the waiter returned to the table with the wonderfully cooked steak. He was surprised to find that nobody was sitting there, but some money had been left on the table. He frowned a bit, he did not like that sort of rude disappearance. However, he had to double take. He looked over the money again. It was a lot, way more than the steak would have cost. His frown turned into a bit of a smirk. He put the steak down on the table, knowing that nobody would be eating it, and grabbed the money. The waiter then returned to the back, feeling a little guilty for his initial reaction.

OOC: Kouin said we basically had two different posting orders in this topic (since we needed to catch up to you two) so I just went for it.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The door closed abruptly, making Ronin jumped before he realized that it was mostly due to his own inability to control his powers with his emotions running awry. The area was lit, meaning there were people that were here or lived here at least but his uneasy feeling became more prominent. He looked around to see if he could feel his brother, not that he had any ability to do so but he tried. It was entirely quiet but the storm outside and his footsteps, unless his brother was unconscious Ronin should be able to hear him, you could hear a pin drop from the other side of the estate with how quiet it was inside.

He turned to the woman with a questioning look on his face, he notice she pulled something from her jacket, but it was too small to be a weapon so he wasn't completely on the defensive yet. When she revealed Kouin wasn't there he felt so dumb. He let himself get kidnapped by some strange lady who had some sort of plan for him. However, she already knew Kouin, so was he the target or was he being used to get to his big brother? It was then that the object she pulled out went off, an EMP grenade. Granted it wasn't very necessary, he had forgotten his headset back in Kumogakure and couldn't really be bothered to buy one here only to go home and have two.

As soon as she began to take out gloves he moved into a fighting position, instinctively jumping back a few yards as per his preferance, only problem was that he was fighting alone and had no one to fight in front of him and draw aggression. In his right hand lightning sparked, forming a strangely solid yet not solid crossbow made of lightning, he needed one arm free just in case. He pointed the crossbow at her, his eyes following her movement. "So why am I here, what do you want from me?"

He slowly came to realization that he wasn't her target. His brother was the sennin, not him, he held no real power in Kumogakure, killing him would do nothing but anger his oldest brother who was quite protective of Ronin and his other siblings. It was then that he made his resolution; the only person dying today was her.

[MFT]​
[spoilername="Actions"]0.00s Declare Duelist on Shi, choosing Ninjutsu Accuracy
0.50s Go into Lightning Style - Static Slowdown
1.00s Go into Ranged Style - Pin Knocker
3.00s Use Santaru's Sword of Oblivion to create a crossbow, 1200 CP
Ranged, +10% Base Dmg -2 Accuracy
5.00s Use Shielding Tempest (Mastered)
6.75s Use Tracking Beacon (Mastered)
8.50s Use Critical Shot (Mastered)
9.99s Use Amp Field (Mastered)
Notes -
Passives:
+40% Storm Damage (+50% With Duelist)
Regains +3% Max HP with Healing Factor
ANBU Sentinel - +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items.

Surging Presence (Santaru Passive) -
- Unarmed strikes against the Santaru return 150 storm damage per .5AP used.
- Remaining in contact with the Santaru deals 100 storm damage per .5 AP spent in contact.

Sword of Oblivion
- Receives +2 Dodge while equiped
- For every Lightning Based Jutsu the user is maintaining, they gain a -2% on the maintain cost. (IE: Maintaining 3 Lightning based jutsu while equipped with this weapon gives the maintained jutsu -6% on their maintain cost.)
- Lightning Based jutsu may be channeled through this weapon.
- Taijutsu Damage caused by this weapon may be buffed by Lightning based buffs as well as physical buffs. (believe storm counts so +45% Ranged DMG with weapon, +50% with Duelist)

Human Anatomy
- +1 Crit
- Crits deal x2.25 Dmg instead.

Shinobi 101
- Using Ninjutsu Accuracy for Ranged Taijutsu[/spoilername]

EDIT: forgot to mention human anatomy & Shinobi 101
EDIT2 (08/13): Thought I had 11 AP, was thinking about 11 abilities, fixed timing posted but didn't change any actions.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man made no attempt to beat around the bush; his sudden action caused the chair to fly backwards sent him a bit on edge, though that fact he knew his name was little surprise to him. He commanded to leave immediately, though he was cautious of the man, he had seen more than him, and Kouin was more concerned with Ronin than himself. Ronin favored the back lines where he can fire unobstructed, while Kouin distracts and diverts their attention. If he were alone he was in trouble, Let's move then.

A women in white!?! No. It was impossible. He had left her for dead in the ruined remains of the estate rooms; her body wasn't as much mangled to shreds, but each hearts of her revanant being was torn asunder. His mind thought back; her arm... Her arm was his fault. A single heart left forgotten in her arm, and left to allow her to walk. His blood began to boil, the sky overhead boomed louder than it was already. He flash backed to the horrible night where he shunned people he thought believed in him, but was proven dreadfully wrong; all the horrible things that she did to him, yet he never openly objected. Who did he hate more? Himself, or her?

He might have been fully blooded like Ronin, he knew his power was more innate than learned, but the one running through his blood crumbled the ground beneath him in a static discharge. He felt his world was crumbling, first his little faith in "his" village, and now his family; he was ready to strike the blood red man down, but would he have done if he were in his shoes? He let out a sigh, can't condemn a man for inaction in a problem not his own. The women is highly deceptive and clever. I've dealt with her once before, but I was sure of myself that she was dead... He could hear the faint voice of Orochi echo in his head. He wasn't sure how though, but his voice no longer compelled him; his stomach had found its reprieve elsewhere, and his protective nature outweighed his voracious hunger.

Lightning heralded over a condensed area where he to was taken. He pointed to the area, There. Same area I was taken too; I'm sure many of the lords wouldn't pass up the money these people can offer them. I'm positive he is held up there. He took point after he stated the location, time was of the essence.

As they approached closer, he couldn't quite explain it, but he could feel Ronins blood, he could hear the trembling pulse of his scared brother. He rarely left his family's side, nor they his. They were the only thing certain they had left, and that had to be cherished. His ears stood at attention; a faint beeping of what he imagined was a beacon of sorts. The sound seemed to come from a mansion in the distance from them, but what if it was a decoy? Much like he imagined with Ronin, he couldn't take the chance of waiting and think through every plausible outcome, he had to act just as his brother did... Just as they all would have... We make haste, but slow our approach when we get close, I wouldn't put it past her to expecting company; rather I'm sure that's what she wants... We'd be willingly walking into a trap. Are you OK with that? If not I won't hold it against you to leave. His words weren't meant to dissuade him, but rather warn. He had only expected to be shown the direction of where to go, and he would handle it then, but this man offered to help, and it was only right to tell him what to expect.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A surprise struck as Kouin seemed to know who the woman was. Senkaku's eyes shifted to look at Kouin when he spoke. That's when he noticed it. It was weird. Maybe he just hadn't seen it before. But surely there was no mistaking it. The Rinnegan eyes. They were somewhat strange, though, as they had a green hue. Still though, it caught him by surprise. He was mad himself for not noticing sooner. Suddenly his mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts. Does he know about me? It can't be coincidence.. am I the one being led into a trap? Senkaku began to wonder so much. He was certain he had kept his powers hidden, but this was Soon, and his father was very wealthy. Perhaps someone knew about him.

Still though, this was quite the convoluted plot if this was someone's attempt to get at Senkaku. And it probably wouldn't work, in the end. For now, he decided he wouldn't tell Kouin about his own ability. The more he kept secret, the more advantages he had. Here, in the storm, it became clear where Ronin was taken. Kouin pointed it out first. The storm was a guide, just as Senkaku had believed. They began to grow nearer, when Kouin decided to explain some small strategy. The strategy was, that there was no strategy. Still though, the man had the wits about him to realize they were walking into a trap. "Don't worry about me, I can handle my own. I can't have a foreign Sennin getting hurt on my watch. Somehow, though, I'm not sure you'll need my help. Just remember that this trap was setup to get at you, they probably don't expect me." Senkaku said the words, but he wasn't sure he believed that last part. Some part of him thought that Kouin may actually be there to lure Senkaku into the trap. If that was the case, it would be a tough fight. Hopefully though, it was just the woman, and they were genuinely trying to rescue Ronin.

They began to get very close, and slowed their pace down to try and remain stealthy. "I'll follow your lead. Say the word I can blow the whole building apart," he whispered to the Sennin. Things were about to get interesting.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry about the wait on this. Some site drama was keeping me occupied.

IC:
[col]
Mysterious Woman
HP: 120,000 [+3600 Healing Factor] [-675] 120,000
CP: 60,000 [+1800 Hyperactive] [-560][-330] 60,000
AP: 10

Melee Accuracy = 15 + 12 + 2 (Duelist) + 3 (QuickStep) + 4 (Gaia Seal)
Ranged Accuracy = 15 + 4 + 3 (QuickStep) + 4 (Gaia Seal)
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 15 + 8 + 3 (QuickStep)
Melee Dodge = 15 + 8
Ranged Dodge = 15 + 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 15 + 8
Genjutsu Difficulty = 15 + 8 + 2 (Slippery Mind)
Genjutsu Save = 15 + 8 + 2 (Slippery Mind)
Puppet Accuracy = 15 + 4 + 3 (QuickStep)
Puppet Dodge = 15 + 8
Awareness = 15
Stealth = 15 + 2 (Active Camo)
Poison Resistance = 15
Poison Strength = 2 (Poison Mastery)

Passives and Effects:
  • Shadow jutsus use melee accuracy (Shinobi 101)
  • Quickdraw
  • Flare Touch (Style): Melee contact with the user deals (400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%.
  • Bull's Strength: weapon now +2 acc, -5% damage
  • Willpower
  • Strategist
  • Called Shot: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs.
  • Duelist: +10% damage towards Ronin.
  • Duelist: +10% chance to auto-dodge Ronin's attacks.
  • Duelist: -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents (besides Ronin) targeting the user
  • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range.
  • Human Anatomy: 2.25x damage on Critical hits.
  • Poison Mastery: Poisons last a round longer and cannot be purified until the second round it's in use. Poison Checks made with a successful Sneak Attack(s) must make a successful Awareness Check first before a Poison Check can be rolled.
  • Sneak Attack: All the user's attacks have a 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack.
  • Sneak attack: All Sneak attacks gain +1 Critical and deal x2.5 damage upon a Critical hit; this does not stack with other critical damage modifiers.
  • Shadow Step: The user has a 30% chance at remaining in Stealth after performing a Sneak Attack. Once per round, the user may make a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of Stealth; this may only be done three times per battle.
  • Counter Attack: Whenever the opponent misses a melee attack on the user (melee taijutsu included; they may only counter once per jutsu), the user may counterattack with their current equipped weapon dealing Basic Strike Damage at no cost. This has no limit.
  • Sniper: When making called shots while in Stealth mode, The user suffers no accuracy penalty.
  • Gaia Seal: +20% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage (30% with duelist).
  • Gaia Seal: -15% Physical Damage Taken
  • +8% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression.
  • Takes an additional 5% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.
  • Active Camo: Each time the 'Mysterious Woman' makes an attack, she has a 5% chance of being placed into Stealth after her attack. (280 CP/round).
  • Immolation Armor: all melee attacks against the user to deal 10% backlash damage to the attacker. Additionally, all melee contact with the user has a 12% chance of causing the Burn effect. (170 CP/round)
|
Kaze Ronin
HP: 38,690 [+1161 Healing Factor] [-1629] 38,222
CP: 22,154 [-3350] 18,804

Melee Accuracy = 15 + 7 - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Accuracy = 15 + 4 - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 15 + 10 + 2 (Duelist) - 2 (Poison)
Melee Dodge = 14 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Dodge = 13 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Dodge = 14 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Genjutsu Difficulty = 13 + 7
Genjutsu Save = 13 + 7
Puppet Accuracy = 13 + 4 - 2 (Poison)
Puppet Dodge = 13 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Awareness = 14
Stealth = 14
Poison Resistance = 23

Passives and Effects:
  • +40% Storm Damage (+50% With Duelist)
  • ANBU Sentinel - +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items.
  • Surging Presence (Santaru Passive) - Unarmed strikes against the Santaru return 150 storm damage per .5AP used. Remaining in contact with the Santaru deals 100 storm damage per .5 AP spent in contact.
  • Sword of Oblivion:
    • For every Lightning Based Jutsu the user is maintaining, they gain a -2% on the maintain cost. (IE: Maintaining 3 Lightning based jutsu while equipped with this weapon gives the maintained jutsu -6% on their maintain cost.)
    • Lightning Based jutsu may be channeled through this weapon.
    • Taijutsu Damage caused by this weapon may be buffed by Lightning based buffs as well as physical buffs. (believe storm counts so +45% Ranged DMG with weapon, +50% with Duelist)
  • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range
  • Human Anatomy: Critical Hits deal x2.25 damage
  • Shinobi 101: Using Ninjutsu Accuracy for Ranged Taijutsu.
  • Duelist: +10% damage towards the 'Mysterious Woman'.
  • Duelist: +10% chance to auto-dodge the 'Mysterious Woman's' attacks.
  • Duelist: -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents (besides the 'Mysterious Woman') targeting the user.
  • Static Showdown: Static Slowdown: Melee contact with the user has a 15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy. May only occur against a single target three times per round. (Chakra Style)
  • Pin Knocker: All Ranged Taijutsu Attacks made with the user's Ranged Damage type weapon has a 15% chance to inflict -1 Melee Accuracy (Multiple Hit jutsu only recieve one check for this effect). Upon inflicting -2 Accracy to a target, the target has a 10% chance per CP costing action to fail that action losing only CP in the process. Once this happens, all debuffs inflicted from this effect are removed. A target can only fail 1 action from this effect per round. (Physical Style)
  • Sprained Leg: -1 dodge
  • Serpent Blood (Poison): Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 4 full rounds.
[/col]

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman declares duelist against Ronin (melee accuracy).
0.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman draws an EMP Grenade using her quickdraw ability.
0.00 Seconds | Ronin declares Duelist on Shi, choosing Ninjutsu Accuracy.
0.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses an EMP Grenade with melee accuracy. (If ineffective, repeat - Conditional #1).
  • Attack Roll: 8 + 32 HIT!
    Evasion Roll: 5 + 23
0.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman draws her unarmed weapon (+2 acc, -10% damage, unarmed weapon with ability to perform handseals with weapon armed that has the Trick Weapon (unarmed and piercing), Toxify and Crippler) using the quickdraw ability. This weapon has poison on it from strategist ability (Serpent's Blood).
0.50 Seconds | Ronin enters Lightning Style - Static Slowdown.
  • Static Slowdown: Melee contact with the user has a 15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy. May only occur against a single target three times per round.
1.00 Seconds | Ronin enters Ranged Style - Pin Knocker.
  • Pin Knocker: All Ranged Taijutsu Attacks made with the user's Ranged Damage type weapon has a 15% chance to inflict -1 Melee Accuracy (Multiple Hit jutsu only recieve one check for this effect). Upon inflicting -2 Accracy to a target, the target has a 10% chance per CP costing action to fail that action losing only CP in the process. Once this happens, all debuffs inflicted from this effect are removed. A target can only fail 1 action from this effect per round.
A player can be in one physical and one chakra style at any given time, Ronin is in one physical and one chakra style.
1.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman activates her Cursed Seal (Gaia Seal R3).
  • +20% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage. -15% Physical Damage Taken, +4 Melee/Ranged Accuracy, +8% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression. In addition the user takes an additional 5% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.
3.00 Seconds | Ronin uses Santaru's Sword of Oblivion to create a crossbow. (Ranged, +10% Base Dmg -2 Accuracy).
3.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman enters a Flare Touch - defensive Fire - Chakra Style (S Rank).
  • Flare Touch: Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing (400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.
5.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses Active Camo [Mastered]
  • While active, the user gains +2 Stealth. Each time the user makes an attack, they have a 5% chance of being placed into Stealth after their attack.
5.00 Seconds | Ronin uses Shielding Tempest (Mastered).
  • The user conjures up a wall of condensed water and electricity to shield themselves up to 1520 damage. Melee contact with the wall has a 18% chance to 'Stun' the attacker.
6.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman Immolation Armor [Mastered]
  • All melee attacks against the user to deal 10% backlash damage to the attacker. Additionally, all melee contact with the user has a 12% chance of causing the Burn effect.
6.75 Seconds | Ronin uses Tracking Beacon (Mastered).
  • Attack Roll: 1- 1 + 27 = 27 MISS
    Evasion Roll: 6 + 23 = 29
7.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Legs taking note that she has called shot ability.
  • 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack. 70 FAILED
    Wall has taken 625 damage
    18% chance to suffer the 'Stun' effect. Roll: 30. FAILED.
    5% chance to enter stealth. 19 FAILED.
7.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Legs taking note that she has the called shot ability.
  • 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack. 28 FAILED
    18% chance to suffer the 'Stun' effect. 54. FAILED.
    5% chance to enter stealth. 45 FAILED.
8.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Legs taking note that she has the called shot ability.
  • 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack. 15 FAILED
    5% chance of being placed into Stealth. 85 FAILED
    18% chance to suffer 'Stun' effect. 96. Failed.
    Poison Check: 2 + 25 + 4 FAILURE
    Poison Resist: 23 + 16
8.50 Seconds | Ronin uses Critical Shot (Mastered).
  • Attack Roll 18 + 27 + 1 - 2 = 46 CRITICAL and a MISS =(
    Evasion Roll 19 + 28 = 47
    10% chance to be auto-dodged. 74. FAILED
    8.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Leg taking note that she has the called shot ability.
    • Wall is destroyed. Surplus damage to focus on Ronin at normal accuracy. 2121-2500
      • Attack 36 - 1 + 7 HIT
        Evasion 23 + 6
        • 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack. 95 FAILED
          10% chance to auto-dodge. 26 FAILED
          5% chance of being placed into Stealth. 73 FAILED
          12% chance of causing the 'burn effect.' 64 FAILED
          15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. 55 FAILED
          Called Shot Chance. 7 SUCCESS Ronin now has a sprained leg.
          Poison Check: 2 + 25 + 3 SUCCESS! Ronin is now poisoned.
          Poison Resist: 23 + 4
          • Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 4 (due to poison mastery) full rounds.
9.00 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Arms taking note that she has the called shot ability.
  • Attack 36 - 1 + 12 HIT!
    Evasion 19 + 21
    • 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack. 47 FAILED
      10% chance to auto-dodge. 9 SUCCESS! Ronin has auto-dodged this attack.
      5% chance of being placed into Stealth. 44 FAILED
9.50 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Arms taking note that she has the called shot ability.
  • Attack 12 + 36 - 1 HIT
    Evasion 6 + 20
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge. 41 FAILED
      5% chance of being placed into Stealth. 15 FAILED
      12% chance of causing the 'burn effect.' 74 FAILED
      15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. 51 FAILED
      Called Shot Chance. 94 FAILED
      10% Sneak Attack Chance. 91 FAILED
      Poison Check: 14 + 2 + 25 Poisoned again. No stack.
      Poison Resist: 4 + 23
9.99 Seconds | Ronin uses Amp Field (Mastered).
  • Attack 15 + 25 MISS
    Evasion 20 + 28
10.0 Seconds | Mysterious woman uses a basic strike attack on Ronin. Called Shot Arms taking note that she has the called shot ability.
  • Attack 4 + 36 - 1 HIT
    Evasion 10 + 20
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge. 45 FAILED
      5% chance of being placed into Stealth. 92 FAILED
      12% chance of causing the 'burn effect.' 32 FAILED
      15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. 31 FAILED
      Called Shot Chance. 94 FAILED
      10% Sneak Attack Chance. 86 FAILED
      Poison Check: 6 + 2 + 25 Poisoned again. No stack.
      Poison Resist: 6 + 23
10.0 Seconds - Use Willpower's special action to cast free Cancel at this time unless she becomes aware that she is under the influence of a genjutsu. (In which case use this ability and cast Cancel then - Conditional #5).
  • There are no genjutsus in use to Cancel.

ROLLS

RP

He was quicker than she expected, as she activated the EMP device, the young man seemingly reacted instinctively. A low chortle seemed to vibrate from her throat, "I love it when they play hard to get." The young man started to spark with electrical energy, it reflected off the whites of her eyes as she spied him with great anticipation. Her face was still shaded by the leather hood she donned, and she chewed on her lower lip as she contemplated the state she wanted the Sennin to find his younger brother in. Broken was the best way of putting it. A pair of white leather gloves covered her long, slender manicured fingers.

"Let's have some fun now... shall we?" A darkness started to creep over what little of her milky white flesh was exposed. The dark, runic symbols that were seemingly embossed on her feminine form seemed to contrast her utilitarian white leather garb. She cast aside the cloak with a single smooth motion, she would have likely been seen as attractive if it was not for the kidnapping and threat of murder although that hardly slowed Ronin's older sibling. A weapon made of storm seemed to manifest in the young man's hand, the impressive arcing and snaking current of the the weapon manifest brought a smile to the prideful woman's face. "It runs in the family it would seem," she would comment as a monsoon separated them.

The roar of wind and water was deafening but it did not deter the Soverign woman. A burst of flame about her licked at the air and gave off an aura of stifling heat as she prepared to do the most logical ting of all when there is a raging storm between herself and her target: punch it. "Did you know that your brother is a rapist and a murderer!" She would yell into the gale and the rough waters and the electrical currents that threatened to incapacitate her. It mattered little to her, like many of the others she had learned to like the pain. She would avoid Ronin's attack and attack the wall once... twice... thrice before her fourth attack would finally crack the barrier. She went for his legs first, it was not with her full power but that was not necessary. She wanted to incapacitate him... perhaps have a little bit of fun before Ronin's 'big brother' arrived.

Then his arms...

"How old are you... Ronin, isn't it?" The stranger asked. If he answered her, she would plant her hand over her chest and reply 'so young, almost a man' (If still 17) or '...good' (if 18 or more). His electrical current would course through her with each blow, the tingling, painful electrical shock was familiar and oddly... well, that would be a description and a depiction for another time and place. Eventually Ronin;s arm would snap, the tendons and ligaments would stretch and strain leaving the young man with a dull ache but not quite yet -- the boy was clever, durable and lucky.

Actions:
Maintain Active Camo and immolation Armor and Cursed Seal activation.
3.00 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered] using AE special move overpower and dependent special move opportunist feint.
5.50 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with water shark bomb [Mastered] with AE special move feint.
7.50 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with Grand Waterfall [Mastered] with AE special move overpower.
9.50 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with Malicious Tendrils using Nin accuracy.
10.0 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with an unarmed basic attack Called Shot (Head).
10.0 Seconds | Use willpower as a free action at the end of the round unless she becomes aware that she is under the influence of a genjutsu before this.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ronin's heart was racing, he's been in plenty of battles, even one on ones, and he was able to maintain a calm state of mind. Something was different here, Maybe it was the fact that he was being personally targeted, being a target due to being an enemy was different than people hunting him down by name or description, the thought sends chills down his spine. Like the small sparks that that began to race across his body Ronin suspected that she would soon catch aflame as her stance changed.

Being an ANBU he recognized her next motions and immediately pointed his crossbow to the ground in front of him, shooting it, and summoning a sort of tornado around him, he didn't really think it would help but he panicked, he wasn't sure what to do at this point but hope he could kill her before she could kill him. Through the storm he could see her cloak herself with flames, though they didn't burn her, he may not know it but it was clearly jutsu and not some lucky break.

He aimed his crossbow and fired an arrow made of storm-like energy, but holding a little bit more solidity, but he missed. 'I can't...' He was hoping to keep sight of the woman in case she tried to disappear and attack from the shadows, but that plan had failed. However, the arrow he made lodged itself into the wall, emitting a sonar sound with a static undertone to it. After he missed she proceeded to punch the wall several times, slowly damaging it while it didn't seem to have the intended effects on her.

His crossbow loaded again, taking steady aim he shot. He felt a stronger force behind this arrow as it sped through the air faster than the last, leaving behind a trail of lightning and moisture. However, she dodged almost literally by a hair. 'I can't...' His brain was still riddled with the same, continuous questions. Whats this about rape and murder? Murder, he wouldn't really put past Kouin and its not like Ronin could judge, every time he kills, regardless of his duty, is murder. In fact Ronin had already murdered a few guards during his encounter with a boy and an assassin, but rape? Kouin would never, its not like he needs to either. While he was thinking she finally broke through the barrier and struck his leg. He instantly felt more of a strain in one of them, it wasn't quite broken but definitely twisted, though after a while he felt something course through him, making him lethargic and faintly sick. He had been poisoned.

'I Can't Win.'

Another punch struck him and he recoiled from the pain, however he used that initial recoil to quickly move away from another strike before releasing a burst of energy to slow her advances, but it didn't work. She quickly struck him again before he hopped a few ways back again, finding himself against a wall. 'Am I going to die here?' She began speaking again, but Ronin didn't want to hear it, every word she spat was filled with similar toxicity that she infected him with. "I'm 17 you...." But he stopped, it wasn't like him to curse or taunt, it did him no favors and Kouin certainly wouldn't be proud of it, but this woman was a total creep.
[MFT]​
[spoilername="Actions"]0.00s Maintain Ranged & Lightning Style, maintain Sword of Oblivion
2.50s Use Gigavolt Cannon (Mastered) w/ Affinity Move Focus
Focus - Grants a Ninjutsu attack +2 Accuracy and +1 Critical Range; this move may only be used once per round.

5.50s Use Gates of Babylon (Mastered) w/ Affinity move Debilitate
Debilitate - Increases the Secondary effect chances of a Ninjutsu attack by 1/2; this move may only be used once per round.

7.25s Use Snipe (Mastered)
9.00s Use Critical Shot (Mastered)[/spoilername]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bit of ease washed through his shoulders, he was hoping Nataku would be able to pull his weight, And don't worry about me either... His eyes locked onto a mansion housed to one of the other Merchant Lords, which he didn't know, but he could feel his brother in there. When we arrive tend to Ronin. She made this personal; I can hold her for a moment, but make sure Ronin is alive. That's what matters. His eyes held a storming fire, this woman was a menace and she had to be stopped. He rolled up his left sleeve, which concealed a runic tattoo, This is my trump card, the power of the stars. With it we may stand a chance.

I doubt blowing the build apart will help, but good enthusiasm, we'll need that. He had a vague idea how strong these people are; he recalled hearing that Shichi was the weakest one amongst them, but where did Shi compare on that list... Beware of the shadows... Not all is what they'll appear to be. The advice was cryptically solid, but hopefully it made sense.

A radial echo rang through his ears as the got closer to the building; the crying storms grew louder. The sound of his kind fighting with all their might. He was wasting time. He alone would struggle against her, he had no idea how long Ronin would be able to last. The roaring tempest were always the loudest when the santaru was the most fearful. Just how much trouble was his little brother in? He recalled the extent she took on him just to pummel him to the meek state he was in, but she didn't want him dead, but was his family off limits? Maybe she would try to tear them from him also; cause them to turn on him too. He could feel his blood boil; he could visual the whole scenario, I won't let that happen. A sort of intensity radiated from him in a heated determination.

As they came to the front of the his rippled eyes could see the pulsating storm chakra travel through a remodeled sword of oblivion. He instantly knew it was Ronin, yet each fire, each attack kept whizzing by the other chakra source, who had to be Shi. He turned his head towards Nataku, Stand behind me. I don't want to accidentally hit you. His words were intense, and left no sense of joking. A pale sapphire glow radiated from his neck, Grant me the strength of the pale moon. The seal encompassed his neck and part of his face.

The storm overhead began to boom louder as he went through an array of seals; the clouds began to amass into a singular point infront of the manor. Heavenly gates began to open behind him. One by one glistening blades made of pure storm chakra began to manifest from the biblical gates. In a low voice he ushered his order, By my right as a Santaru, and a leader of my clan; I will protect them with my life. The blades stood ready at attention, awaiting the command to fire. With a sense of finality in his voice he released a shout, RONIN, GET DOWN

He then beckoned the blades forward. They held no recoil in their movements; the moment the mental command was made they blurred forward through the walls of the mansion. The blades cut narrowly close around him, but never hitting him, he was sure Ronin would also listen the moment he heard his voice. His full attention was on obliterating Shi, he would do more than eviscerate her, and if he couldn't..... He'd make sure Ronin got away safely.

One by one they would attempt to make impact, his resolve to save his brother drove his determination to new heights. Large holes bored through the front as the blades impaled through attempting to strike Shi. He opened the door to the manor, and dust was settling around the field. It even obstructed the sight of his rinnegan, Never underestimate the might of a Santaru, Shi. She picked the second youngest specifically to rile him, she knew it would rise a reaction. Though you forget when you see lightning, thunder is close to approach. He quickly scanned the ground around him, and saw very minimal blood; it was doubtful Ronin was dead, or even severely injured.

You feel all my siblings are simple lambs waiting for slaughter. All my brothers have teeth of their own. You lay another hand on him and I'll do more than rip your limb and hearts out. Lightning recoursed from body and cracked the ground below him.
Actions 10 AP
0.00s Apply duelist vs Shi. +2 Nin Acc, +10% Nin Damage.
0.00s Use initiative to use Lunar Seal Rank 1
2.50s Use Storm Guider Mastered w/ Hand Seal Expert affinty move.
Handseal Expert said:
Handseal Expert - The user may perform a 'Support' Jutsu (A jutsu that does not deal damage) modded as if .5 Ap faster (Ap cost remains unchanged). This may only be done on Jutsu that target themselves or an ally, and the user must perform this Jutsu with Handseals; regardless of any other abilities or effects.

4.00s Use Gates of Babylon Mastered channeled through Storm Guider Using Special action 1 w/ Affinity Move Debilitate.
Debilitate said:
Debilitate - Increases the Secondary effect chances of a Ninjutsu attack by 1/2; this move may only be used once per round.

7.00s Use Gates of Babylon Mastered channeled through Storm Guider Using No Special Action w/ Affinity Move Focus.
Focus said:
Grants a Ninjutsu attack +2 Accuracy and +1 Critical Range; this move may only be used once per round.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All of Senkaku's fear that this was a trap for him disappeared very quickly. Kouin was oozing rage, and it was all directed at this mysterious woman. He wanted Senkaku to heal Ronin. Strange really, he didn't know just how powerful of a medic Senkaku was. He didn't even know he was a medic. He would be pleasantly surprised. There was a cause for concern, though. The way Kouin was talking it was clear that he was acting out of rage. A powerful foreign Sennin did not believe he had the strength to win, not without a Cursed Seal anyways. That made Senkaku get a little more serious. Just how strong was this woman? She certainly didn't give off that vibe when he saw her the first time. Then again, I barely saw her...

Senkaku's focus shifted away from Kouin and toward the building that was now their target. A strange piece of cryptic advice was thrown his way and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He took it as literally as possible and decided that he might be up against a Nara. That was the only sense he could make of it, and he didn't want to focus on solving a riddle in an important moment. It was getting loud, they were definitely closing in. Senkaku started to get hasty and shifted his weight to start rushing in when- Stand behind me. I don't want to accidentally hit you.

Senkaku was ready to charge in and start fighting but something in the way Kouin spoke made all of Senkaku's danger nerves fire at once. He jumped back and let Kouin do his thing. The Cursed Seal activated, and the storm grew louder. Some massive lightning jutsu was being used, one of the likes Senkaku had never seen. For a moment, he admired the beauty of it all. But only for a moment. A booming voice snapped him back.

RONIN, GET DOWN

All hell broke loose. Waves of chakra blades began ripping through the building at the target that Senkaku couldn't even see. He could sense them, though. They were in there. Definitely. Senkaku realized that Ronin was letting his emotions get the better of him, and that was dangerous and could make him lose the fight. He resolved to help as best he could. From seemingly nowhere a gorgeous Katana appeared in his hand. This was his Chakra Disruption Blade, Oathkeeper. This would probably be the first target worthy of facing it, all those prior had been a waste of its elegance.

Unlike Nataku, Senkaku did not have the same code of honor. He didn't mind poisoning a blade, and he had prepared it just like that. It was effortless, instantaneous, and could mean the difference in winning or losing a battle. Still though, he was unaware of how gravely he was underestimating his target. He was sure that if it came down to it, he would win. He flashed a few handseals and created a clone of himself. This wasn't a normal clone, this one was specialized to perform Medical Jutsu.

Kouin threw open the door and the clone rushed in after him. Senkaku was quick to follow. The room was filled with dust and it was quite hard to see. Fortunately, eyesight was not the only thing Senkaku relied on. Kouin was gloating, but Senkaku had a bad feeling. He was speaking as if the battle was already won, but in reality, it had just started. "Do not lose your head, Kouin," he cautioned. Senkaku's clone went straight to Ronin, and when he found him the clone began healing him right away. Meanwhile Senkaku himself decided he would play things a little differently. He summoned the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, then charged in to slice at the woman with his sword.
[spoilername="OOC"]Just as a heads up, I will be travelling starting Wednesday night for 10 days. I will have limited access to NC. PM me if there are any issues with my absence, my actions, or anything else. If you need me to prepare actions for the next round in case I'm not here I can do that. In the interest of not trying to hide anything, I'll note that some of the stuff here came from my most recent training. If this is an issue, please let me know and I will change it. I only did this because prior to that I didn't really have any build at all (no abilities, no items, no weapon) and it seemed like we were doing this more for the RP and fun.

Profile: [LINK]

Actions:
Passives
  • Rinnegan (+1 secondaries)
  • Rikudo Sennin (+10% Nin and Ele dmg, -10% nin CP cost)
  • Sixth Sense (25% auto detect)
  • Third Eye (+2 to Stealth, Gen Save, and Awareness checks)
  • Demonic Aura (every round, Gen Save check for every other person in battle, if failed -10% dmg and -1 Gen DC)
  • Healing Factor (+3%% Max HP/round, +10% healing towards him)
  • Hyperactive (+3% CP/round)
  • Jutsu Mastery (-10% CP cost including maintains, special action chakra penalties halved)
  • Duelist (+2 ninjutsu acc, +10% dmg, 10% auto-dodge towards Mysterious Woman)
  • Poison Mastery (+2 Poison DC, poisons last 1 round longer and cannot be purified until the 2nd round; poison attacks made with Sneak Attacks require the afflicted to succeed on an awareness check AND a poison DC check, if either fails the target is affected)
  • Daunting Presence (Opponents take -1 dodge penalty on rounds where they attempt to attack the user)
  • Ancient Order (each round, Nin check against all enemies; if successful enemy's first Rank 2 jutsu of the round becomes a Rank 1 jutsu)

Prebattle
  • Strategist - 3 Prep Slots for 3 free basic strikes that are counted as a Sneak Attacks
  • Strategist - 1 Prep Slot for applying Iron Vein Poison (Injury) to Oathkeeper
  • Strategist - 1 Prep Slot for applying Serpent's Blood (Consumable) to Oathkeeper via the Toxify augment
  • Duelist - Declare Mysterious Woman as the target for Duelist. Declare Ninjutsu Accuracy as the bonus Acc: +2 Ninjutsu Accuracy, +10% dmg, 10% auto-dodge towards Mysterious Woman

Current Round - 10 AP
  • 0.5 AP - Draw Weapon [Oathkeeper]
  • 2.5 AP - Medical Assistant [Master]
  • 3AP - Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path [Master]
  • 0AP - Use 2 Prep Slot free Basic Strikes treated as Sneak Attacks with Oathkeeper (Has both poisons on it, and with Poison Mastery effect requires an awareness check for each successful attack to be rolled in addition to the Poison Check. If either fails the target is poisoned.) [Sneak Attack bonus +3 Acc, +10%dmg, +1 Crit Range, w/ Poison Mastery +2 Poison DC must pass awareness check AND poison check to resist]
  • ?AP - Basic Strike until 2 full hits occur or I'm out of AP [note the previous free 2 strikes count towards the 2 full hit in this conditional]
  • If >= 3AP remaining: 3AP - Use Shinra Tensei [Master] on Mysterious Woman w/ Focus affinity move (+2 acc, +1 crit range)
  • Else if >= 2AP remaining: 2AP - Use Orbital Strike [Master] on Mysterious Woman w/ Overcharge affinity move (+15% dmg and +20% cp cost)
  • After all that:
  • If > 1 AP remaining: ?AP - Use basic strike on mysterious woman until less than or equal to 1AP is remaining

Clone Actions - 2.5 AP
  • 1.5AP - Mystical Hand [Master] on Ronin

Extra Notes: Iron Vein's item description improperly refers to it as a Strong poison, but they are both (Iron Vein + Serpent's Blood) Heavy poisons.

Stats:
[legend="• S T A T I S T I C S •"]
  • Power Level: 3,600
  • Character Level: 15
    • Stamina: 600
    • Agility: 600
    • Taijutsu: 600
    • Ninjutsu: 600
    • Genjutsu: 600
    • Chakra Control: 600
[/legend]
[legend="• C L A S S •"]
  • Demon's Grace
    • HP: (45 + 15) x 600 - 36,000
    • CP: (40 + 15) x 600 - 33,000
  • Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
    • High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
    • Average: Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty, Evasion
    • Low: None
[/legend]

[legend="• A F F I N I T I E S •"]
  • Major Affinitites: Lightning
  • Minor Affinities: Earth
    • Advanced Elements: Gravity | None | None | None
[/legend]

Equipment:
[legend="• W E A P O N •"]
  • Oathkeeper
    • [*] A gorgeous silver katana with intricate etched designs, passed down in the Kurosawa family for generations. It seems as though someone has taken a laser to it to give the subtle details. On one side of the pommel there is a design of a vicious wolf snarling. On the other, a star is etched. The hilt is a bit flashy, with gold accents. The cross-guard has one word, "Oathkeeper". And the blade looks razor sharp!
      • Damage Type: Unarmed - May use Handseals while armed with an Unarmed Weapon
      • Secondary Damage Type: Slashing - May naturally inflict Bleeding (Trick Weapon)
      • Damage Type Bonus: Deals 90% of total damage to HP, and 10% to CP (Chakra Disruption Blade)
      • Damage Modifier: -10% Damage
      • Accuracy Modifier: +2 Accuracy
        • Augment Bonuses: +5% Bleeding Chance, can use with Consumable Poisons (they take up consumable slot) and is treated as both Unarmed and Slashing
        • Trick WeaponToxifyRazor Strike
[/legend]
[legend="• I N V E N T O R Y •"]
  • Slot 01: Iron Vein - Heavy Injury Poison
    Each round a random effect if inflicted to the target. Each effect lasts for 2 full rounds and may stack with each other or the same effect. The list of effects:
    • Inflicts -3% max HP damage.
    • Inflicts -3% max CP damage.
    • Inflicts -2 Accuracy.
    • Inflicts -2 Dodge.
  • Slot 02: Serpent's Blood - Heavy Consumed Poison
    Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 3 full rounds.
  • Slot 03: Headset
    - During a B-Mod fight, one may call for reinforcements using the headsets. For the cost of 1 AP, one may only call 1 person. This call may only be done after the first HALF of the FIRST round is over. (5 Seconds.)

Notes:
    - Must have headset equipped to use.
    - May enter battle with headset already equipped
    - Headset may be targeted while equipped by using a Called Shot: Disarm
    - Reinforcement is considered 1 person per round
    - People who are called in the fight via Headset must also have a headset prior to being called in.
    - May only have 1.
  • Slot 04: Signal Flare
    Allows up to 2 people to enter a modded fight.

Notes:
    - May only be used once per round.
    - Only one may stack in a single slot.
    - Costs .5 AP to draw, .5 AP to use.
    - The first two individuals to post responding to this item will be allowed into the fight. Rules regarding how long it takes to enter a fight still apply.
  • Slot 05: Kawarimi Target
    Used with the Body Switch jutsu. This item takes the place of the user recieving the full attack the user dodged.

Notes:
    - A single Kawarimi Target may have 1 attachment to it. Things that can attach to it are stated in their notes.
  • [/legend]

• Abilities:
    Abilities:
    0. Branch Ability - Paramedic
    - The user requires -1 round to enter a battle that contains someone from their village below 50% Max Hp. The user must still be called as usual, however.
    - Once per round, the user may pay an additional +30% of the chakra cost to increase the HP healed with a medical jutsu by 1.5x. This may only be used on an ally below 50% Max Hp.

Notes:
    - The first effect takes effect at any time when the player is entering the thread (Eg. Mednin is 1 round into entering the thread and in the second round a member of their village drops to below 50% of their Max Hp, the Mednin will join 1 round early).
    - The second effect may not be used on jutsu that are being maintained or used offensively.
    1. Sixth Sense
    - When making an awareness check, the user has a 25% chance to auto-detect the target. This applies to targets in Stealth, hidden by clones, and under transformations.
    - Sneak Attacks to the user have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their Sneak bonus.
    2. Healing Factor
    - The user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round.
    - All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.

Special Action - Quick Healer: At the end of a round the user may choose to pay CP equal to 5% of the damage done to the player during the round, to regain 5% of the HP lost by the player during the round.
    3. Duelist
    - +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target. User must choose target at beginning of battle. Should the target be KO, or no longer in the battle, the user may choose another target. Targeting any other opponent (excluding clones) from the initial target will nullify this ability for the remainder of the battle.
    - +10% chance to auto-dodge the targets attacks
    - -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting the user

Notes:
    - When choosing a target, the user must declare what type of Accuracy or DC buff they wish to receive. Either Melee, Ranged, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Puppet. The type of buff remains constant as long as this ability is active.
    - Clones are considered an extension of their owner and all above effects will still apply.
    4. Contract Mastery
    - Contract Summoning's E-B rank summons AP cost is reduced by -.5 AP, and A-S Rank Summons AP Cost is reduced by -1 AP.
    - Upon summoning a contract the user may choose one of these buffs to apply to it by paying +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost:
    The summoned contracts receives +10% Damage, and -5% HP/CP Cost to all of their techniques. (Only reduces HP/CP Cost)
    The Contract's Max HP/CP is increased by +5%. (This adds to their total Max HP/CP upon summoning)
    The Contract gains +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Accuracy, +3 Genjutsu DC, +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Dodge, or +3 Gen Save. (User may only choose one for their contract to receive. Ex. You do not gain +3 Melee and Ninjutsu Accuracy you may only choose one of the buffs)

Special Action - Symbiotic Relationship: By paying 2 AP and 4% Max HP/CP from both the user and the contract the user may have one of the following effects happen.
    The user may reduce their Secondaries by -1 to give their contract +2 Secondaries.
    The Contract may reduce their secondaries by -2 to give the user +1 Secondaries.

Notes:
    - The user can teach up to a maximum of 3 people the secrets of their contract. The user being taught may roleplay to obtain the contract instantly after approval from the Contract Team, but cannot enter the contract realms prior to owning the contract of that realm. Players that obtain contracts this way may not use this ability to teach others after them. Only 1 person may be taught at a time, after which a 2 month wait is required to teach again.
    - The user may only use Symbiotic Relationship with one Contract Summon at a time.
    - Symbiotic Relationship lasts for two full rounds, and requires one full round of cool-down before it may be used again.
    - The cost of Symbiotic Relationship may not be reduced by any means.
    5. Jutsu Mastery
    - All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains.
    - All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.

Notes:
    - Example: A Special Action that requires 20% of the CP paid, would now cost 10% of the CP paid.
    6. Poison Mastery
    - Poisons last a round longer and cannot be purified until the second round it's in use. Poisons also gain a +2 Poison DC.

Notes:
    - Poison Checks made with a successful Sneak Attack(s) must make a successful Awareness Check first before a Poison Check can be rolled.
    7. Hyperactive
    - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round.
    8. Strategist
    Required for certain jutsu/item effects. Also allows the following:

- Grants the user 5 Prep slots. Prep slots are not extra inventory slots, but allow for up to 5 special effects.
    - May prep a weapon to have 1 free basic strike that is counted as a Sneak Attack. If used while in stealth the user has a 25% chance to remain in Stealth. May be used multiple times on a single weapon costing a Prep slot each time.
    - May prep a weapon to be poisoned by an injury type Poison.
    - May attach items to other items (see the items themselves for details) for 0 AP and can be prepared prior to battle.

Notes:
    - Any item that has a special effect requiring Strategist takes up a Prep slot.
    - Any jutsu that requires Strategist to do something before battle requires a Prep slot
    9. Kinjutsu
    10. Kinjutsu
    11. Kinjutsu

Demonic Ancestry:
    Note: All techniques and buffs from this Core Ability are considered Dark.

Demonic Aura</U><i></i> - Passive (3 points)
    Restriction- C Rank and up
    A person in touch with their dark side is completely surrounded by a pervading feel of evil that inspires fear in even the strongest of shinobi. Though the power of fear is nice, the aura of doom does make it hard to win the trust of others.
    Effect: Every round, every other person in the battle besides the user must make a Genjutsu Save check. If they fail, all jutsu they use that round do -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC (stacks to -2 Genjutsu DC). This stops while under the effects of Evil Sealing.

Third Eye<i></i> - Modification (3 points)
    Restriction- C Rank and up, requires Sixth Sense
    By unlocking the mortal restraints on their mind, the demonic shinobi can gain use of the third eye, the super sense beyond all senses. This effect replaces Sixth Sense. <-- I spoke with Bone, this is flavor text and thus does not actually remain true. This effect is IN ADDITION to Sixth Sense.
    Effect: +2 to all Stealth, Genjutsu Save, and Awareness checks.

Smite Foe<i></i> - Independent Special Move (3 points)
    One with Demonic Ancestry can get very mad, and that's something you don't want to see. The force of their anger can be channeled into a rather destructive technique that hits as pure evil energy and looks like a black bolt of lightning.
    Effect: User can make a basic attack whenever they drop below 30% HP. This attack does damage equal to the damage the user took in the last attack that hit them and cannot exceed 3000 damage. Can only be used twice per battle. Uses Ninjutsu accuracy.

Akuton<i></i> - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
    By channeling dark energy into a jutsu, the demonic shinobi can make their attacks more powerful and of a darker nature. This can only be used with offensive ninjutsu that directly deal damage. These jutsu are now Akuton, or evil element jutsu, in addition to their other elemental properties, so effects that would normally block or absorb elemental damage are only half as effective.
    Effect: The user may convert a Ninjutsu into the 'Dark' element to increases its damage by +20% and allowing it to cut through all Ninjutsu damage reduction. Jutsu used this way cost +25% Cp and cannot have their chakra cost reduced, and this may only be done once per round.

Daunting Presence<i></i> - Boost (1 point)
    Restriction- Can be taken up to two times
    Demons instill a great deal of fear into their opponents. This fear can make them quite hesitant--and easier to take advantage of. Hesitation is all a demon needs to strike.
    Effect: Opponents take a -1 dodge penalty during rounds where they attempt to attack the user.

Death Touch<i></i> - Independent Special Move (2 points)
    Demons are far stronger than mortals, naturally. So too is the energy they can channel too powerful for mortal bodies to handle, and have a heavy effect on them.
    Effect: For one round, Melee Taijutsu attacks Deal twice their normal damage, however cost 2x the CP. Damage cannot be buffed by anything, but bypasses half of all damage reduction. Can only be used once every other round and twice per battle, and does not increase called shot chances.

Ancient Order - Passive (3 Points)
    Dating back to ages of the past, these ancestral shinobi have tapped into their inner most soul to find lost knowledge, allowing them to turn the most harmful of attacks into puny basic techniques.
    Effect: Each round, a Ninjutsu Check is made against all enemies. Succeeding the check causes the target's first Rank 2 Jutsu used in the round to be reverted to Rank 1.

Form of the Demon<i></i> - Jutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
    Restriction- A-Rank and up
    This technique is the ultimate incarnation of a demonic ninja’s tie to his or her hellish ancestry. Releasing all bonds and restrictions, they unleash their true demonic nature, becoming a terrifying being of power and awe. The after affects are disastrous, however.
    Rank 1: While Active, the user gains a +1 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +5% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 10% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.
    Rank 2: While Active, the user gains a +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.

Cost: 3 AP and 2,400 HP to initiate. 1,140 HP/Rnd.

Note: This counts as a Chakra Armor.

Rikudo Sennin:
    <U>Rikudo Sennin Notes
    • This is a unique skill which grants the user the ability to separate their consciousness from their original body, dividing their consciousness among multiple bodies available to their command and control. The user may link their mind with up to five additional bodies at once. Each path may have it's own Class without the Class Bonus, as well as 8 Ability Slots, and all path's must have the same Hp/Cp modifiers as they share the same Hp/Cp pool.
    • Physical Debuffs affecting one path does not effect the others, this does not apply to Genjutsu. The user must have an ability in their inventory in order to assign it to a Path. When a Curse Seal is active, all rules, effects, and bonuses are applied to each individual Path, as they all share the same chakra.
    • No longer limited to a single body, the user "becomes" the bond linking their multiple paths together, and attacking one causes mental backlash to the user. Because of this all bodies share the same Hp, however area of effects or any damage that hits multiple bodies simultaneously only count as if hitting once. All Bleeding or Poison damage is divided by half the amount of bodies present in battle, rounded normally. (1/2 = .5 rounded = 1, 3/2 = 1.5 rounded = 2, etc.)
    • All paths share the same Genjutsu senses, and using a genjutsu on one path would effect all active paths. The Genjutsu save of a Rikudo Sennin is equivalent to the average of all active paths, and is only rolled once per resistance check. Unlike other AoE used against an RS, an AoE Genjutsu used on an RS only rolls once to see if it works or doesn't.
    • Likewise, Healing any path restores the Hp/Cp of the mental Link, and simultaneous or AoE healing effects are only applied once. All passive healing effects or abilities are divided by the amount of bodies present and active in battle. Additionally, should any Body possess a separate Cp Pool such as Inner Reservoir or Akuton, the Cp Pool is divided by the amount of active Paths as well. Summoning additional paths divides this pool further, and these pools cannot regain chakra by any means or effects.
    • The user may use any jutsu at any rank through any of their bodies, however BL/CA techniques may only be used by that specific path, and all path's share the same Cp and Ap. This does not allow the user to bypass any normal limits such as Body Switching more times than allowed, creating more than the set limit of Clones, or stacking multiple barriers of the same type, etc.
    • All paths share the same Elemental Affinities. If a specific path's Bl/CA give the path a free affinity, then only that path may use it.
    • The strength of each individual body depends upon how many are present in battle. Having multiple paths active in combat divides the concentration of the mental link, making each body weaker than it would be if fighting alone. Also, Any Hp/Cp Mod Boosters give that individual path a small Hp or Cp pool that cannot be recovered in anyway.
    • When fighting alone, a path suffers no penalties to it's capabilities. However for each additional path active in combat, all paths have their BLC reduced by 28% or CA by 2 points. Having all 6 paths present would make each have 10 CA Points, and 154% BLC.
    • Should additional bodies be summoned at a later time, This reduces the efficiency of any bodies already present in battle. The user may choose which CA points to lose, otherwise they are chosen at random. For Bloodline Paths, this renders the previous usable ranks unusable, and should they be active this either dispels them, or lowers the effects to the next highest rank available.
    • Upon cutting off the mental link with a body, this increases the capabilities of all other bodies at the start of the next round due to a slight delay in the mental link. The user may choose which CA points to regain, and any active BL effects are increased to a higher rank, if available.
    • The user no longer has a "Main" Body, and may RP as any body freely as they wish, though they still must follow the "4 RP Slots" Rule. However, Bodies must remain within the same country as the user in order for the user to control them.
    • All Rikudo Sennin paths count as "the user" when it comes to what they can/can't do while binding someone.
    • All of the user's Paths count as a single character for the purposes of Ability restrictions (such as Willpower and Clarity being mutually exclusive).
    • <i>
    </i>

Rikudo Sennin
    RS1.jpg

Meaning Sage of Six Paths, this is a title that represents little more than a legend or child's story of fabled shinobi that wandered the lands generations upon generations ago. Legends tell of shinobi born with a powerful affinity to every single element in the world of shinobi, capable of performing and mastering any technique with ease and perfection. The individuals possessed abilities that seemed to be on a level far above mortals, even going so far as to consider these gifted individuals as the incarnation of Gods themselves. Over the years, the power has dimmed down and faded to a shadow of its former glory, and this power is now believed to be myth...But rarely, every few generations a shinobi is born with outstanding potential that just might possibly be remnants of this fabled power.
    Information
    Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank

Effects:
    - Born with powerful and unique chakra, Rikudo Sennin gain +10% damage to all Ninjutsu and Elemental Damage, as well as a -10% Cp Cost to All Ninjutsu. This applies to all Paths the Rikudo Sennin may have.

Rinnegan - Special Passive Ability
    RS2.jpg

The ultimate Doujutsu, so rare, that it is rumored to simply be a Legend. Those gifted with the Eyes of the Gods are truly blessed, for they are few and far between. Said to be the Strongest of the Doujutsu, the Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern that surrounds one's pupil, and possess a sharper insight than all others, and shares the trait of being able to see all forms of chakra clearly. Though oddly, despite its appearance, it has been said that this is merely a mutation of other Doujutsu, and history seems to support this claim with stories of the Sharingan or Byakugan developing ripple patterns over the users lifetime, though there also exists the fact that it has been known to pop up in entirely random individuals. Regardless, this ability is no less mythical.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin

Effect:
    - The user gains the mystical Rippled Doujutsu, the Rinnegan, giving them a constant +1 to all Secondary Stats as it is always active.
    - This bonus applies to all active Paths under the RS's control.
    - In addition, for every Path under their control the user and each path can resist a cumulative of .5 points of Accuracy reduction that may come from any source. This is due to the fact that the user may view everything within any path's field of vision, they all share their sight with other path's.
    - This does not take up an ability Slot.

Heavenly Subjugation - Special Activated Passive
    RS3.jpg

The Rikudo Sennin possess the ability to ultimately infuse their consciousness within a body and utilize that as the own vessel for their spirit; This technique utilizes only a fraction of that power and allows them to infuse their chakra and part of their consciousness through their Special chakra blade, and impose their will to a lesser degree upon a target. Though this doesn't allow the Rikudo Sennin to fully control the body of a Living Organism, this does allow them to heavily suggest actions to the target. Having a delayed effect, this causes the victim to envision the Rinnegan of the Rikudo Sennin within their mind, impairing their motor functions at crucial moment.
    Information
    Prerequisites Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Chakra Disruption Blade

Effect:
    - When attacking with their Chakra Disruption Blade, the Rikudo Sennin may infuse their chakra into the strike for 1 Ap. This is always modded as a Secret Action, and may only be done to one target per round.
    - When infused, the user may choose to have their will activate during one of their techniques, or during one of the Victim's attacks. This does not take effect until the following round.
    - If used to Disrupt the Victim's Attack, this causes the victim's Strongest Action to have -2 Accuracy and -10% Damage. This Attack cannot Auto-hit in any way.
    - If used to Disrupt the Victim's Reactions, this causes the victim to have -2 Dodge/Gen Save and take +10% damage from one of the user's Actions. This attack cannot be Auto-Dodged in any way.

Six Paths of Judgment - Special Ability
    RS4.jpg

Those gifted with only the strongest affinity to the Rinnegan are said to be able to have multiple consciousness's, each with its own body. This Legend is partly true, though the user does not necessarily have the omnipresence of a God, they do have ability to control multiple bodies by dividing their consciousness. Through a long and tedious process involving the Outer Path Statue, the Rikudo Senning are able to divide their own Soul and Chakra, infusing their gifted chakra and very spirit into corpses to reanimating them for their own use. Each body or "Path" shares the same consciousness, and perceives what the others do. This sharing of chakra is what bestows each path with the capabilities of the Rikudo Sennin, including their mythical Rinnegan. In a sense, the user becomes a One man army. Kinda.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, 1,500 word Rp, Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

Effect:
    - Allows the Rikudo Sennin to reanimate a corpse infused with their consciousness. This can only be done through a 500 word rp that must be about the user infusing their chakra and soul into a body through the Outer Path.
    - This rp must have council approval, and the user chooses the Body's BL/CA and abilities at the time of creation.
    - This Rp can be done once every three OOC weeks, as the user need's time to build up their spirit before dividing it once again.
    - The Rikudo Sennin may have up to six total path's or bodies at any given time including their original one, though they may use this technique again to switch any current path for a new one, including their original Path.
    - This does not take an Ability Slot.

Chakra Disruption Blade - Special Weapon
    RS5.jpg

A special blade made completely out of the unique chakra of a Rikudo Sennin; one that absorbs all chakra with the slightest touch from any organism. This weapon is able to be created at any point and nearly instantly by the Rikudo Sennin, springing out sharp jet-black metallic rods from their body to use to strike their victims. The absorptive properties of this chakra-blade is strong enough to leave normal shinobi drained of energy; while any chakra absorbed by this blade will automatically transfer to the user to replenish their own energies.

- The user may have one Chakra Disruption Blade as a normal weapon that can be augmented before battle, but must follow the Weapon Creation Rules. This applies to each individual body.
    - Every Chakra Disruption Blade created after the first does not gain Augment Slots and costs 100 Cp, these must be drawn as normal. The user may only create up to two per body.
    - Chakra Disruption Blades disperse upon being dropped or disarmed.
    - The total damage cause by this weapon is reduced to 90% and 10% of the total damage is dealt to the targets Chakra.

Summoning: Path to God - C-Rank Ninjutsu
    RS6.jpg

A Summoning technique available to any of Rikudo Sennin's Paths, this allows the path to immediately call forth any other paths to its location for immediate back up. This unique summoning skill is powerful enough to call forth all other bodies from across the region in a single puff of smoke, making it nearly impossible for a body to be taken out by a surprise attack as multiple teammates are always just a handsign away. This skill may also be used to "Desynchronize" a path from the Rikudo Sennin's Mental Link, strengthening their focus upon the other remaining bodies.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Six Paths of Judgment, 115 Chakra Control, 115 Ninjutsu

Effect: Allows any path to summon the other ones into battle and synchronize their mental link to enable battle. For any already present in the topic when the battle is called, this must be used to strengthen the mental link to the level of combat. Paths summoned into battle are unable to be used the round they are summoned, as the summoning disrupts the link between the Rikudo Sennin and the Path.

Special Action - Desynchronize: For 1 Ap, the user may cut off the mental link with a specific path. A desyncronized path is not counted as a participant in the battle, cannot be targeted by any means or for any reason and cannot be "resynchronized" by any method. Any Genjutsu affecting this Path upon desynchronization are transferred over and experienced to another path at the time of desynchronization.

Note:
    - This jutsu does not require handseals.
    - This cannot be used to escape battle.
    - Naturally, path's summoned do not have to wait 3 Rounds to enter a battle, however no actions may be used with a summoned path until the start of the next round.
    - Cutting off a body's mental link leaves it in a comatose, lifeless state. Any damage harming this body does not harm the user, as they are no longer linked. This lasts the remainder of the battle.
    - When Genjutsu effects are transferred, They will effect a random path active in battle that is unaffected by genjutsu. This path retains the ability to resist the illusion, however.

Cost: 300 Cp per Body Summoned.

Omnipotent Chakra Absorption - C-Rank Ninjutsu
    RS7.jpg

A highly advanced Ninjutsu that allows the Rinnegan user to directly absorb and disperse almost any Ninjutsu they come in contact with. Because they are attuned to every element, few Jutsu are incompatible with the Rikudo Sennin's chakra system, and this technique directly channels the energy of a Ninjutsu into their chakra system, where it ideally is balanced out and dispersed under the pressure of the user's own chakra. When performed right, the user is able to avoid harm from almost any Ninjutsu, however this is a difficult technique to master, and a slight mistake could directly put the user in harms way.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, C-Rank
    Rank 1: Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-D. If successful, the user gains 30% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +20% Damage.
    Rank 2: Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-C. If successful, the user gains 40% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +15% Damage.
    Rank 3: Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-C. If successful, the user gains 50% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +10% Damage.

Special Action Rather than Absorb a Ninjutsu, the user may attempt to directly absorb chakra from the body of a target. This is done at -2 Melee Accuracy and does not cost Cp, and the user absorbs 570 Cp. This amount cannot be buffed or reduced, but gains +.5 Accuracy for each rank the user has after the first.

Note:
    - Requires no handseals, and may be used reflexively.
    - This may be done by any of the Rikudo Sennin's Paths, and can only be used on an offensive Ninjutsu. Use of this technique gives that path a -2 dodge penalty to the next attack aimed at them.
    - The path must make a Ninjutsu check against the attacking Ninjutsu. If the path fails, they are Auto-hit by the technique they attempted to absorb and the attack retains the possibility of being a critical strike.
    - This is a success or fail technique, it cannot take effect partially. If it is a 50% or more effective, it's counted as a fully successful, Otherwise, it's counted as a fail.

Rank 1 Cost: 340 Cp
    Rank 2 Cost: 430 Cp
    Rank 3 Cost: 510 Cp

Mystic Path of Infinite Pain - B-Rank Taijutsu
    RS8.jpg

A powerful combination technique that utilizes all of one's bodies to coordinate together against a single, helpless opponent. As the Rinnegan user shares each path's vision, they are are able to coordinate the actions between their bodies perfectly, leaving little, if any room for the opponent to escape. Naturally, this technique require multiple bodies to perform. luckily, Rikudo Sennin are capable of jumping opponents by themselves.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Six Paths of Judgment, B-Rank
    Rank 1: Multiple Path's coordinate actions against a target. 12 Strikes are made, each dealing 165 Damage at -2 Accuracy.
    Rank 2: Multiple Path's coordinate actions against a target. 13 Strikes are made, each dealing 205 Damage at -2 Accuracy.

Special Action: By increasing the Ap cost by +.25 an additional path may join in on this Taijutsu. This may be done up to 4 times, with all path's attacking. Each use enables an additional hit to land, and gives this jutsu +1 Accuracy.

Rank 1 Cost: 600 Cp
    Rank 2 Cost: 735 Cp

Notes:
    - This may be used by any Path under their control.
    - Requires the user and one other path minimum to perform this combo.
    - Only 10 Strike may hit, unless more paths are involved.
    - If multiple paths are involved, the accuracy used is the average of all paths.

Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path - A-Rank Ninjutsu
    RS9.jpg

A Forbidden Summoning technique that draws forth a massive stone creature into the area, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. This Statue takes the form of a blindfolded and shackled, giant humanoid demon, and protrudes from the ground in such a way that only it's torso and arms are visible above the ground. This statue has the unique ability to emit a dark aura throughout the area, lowering the will of those within to fight. Even more dreadful, however, is this statues ability to literally suck the life out of any deemed opponent's by the Rinnegan user. The statue constantly emits Dragon-like waves of energy that seek out any source of chakra, and forcibly extract bits and portions of the victim's soul, storing them within this statue. The user, with their Legendary chakra, is able to directly absorb this stored energy for their own use. Additionally, this outer path statue is capable of instead turning it's harmful energy directly into a rejuvenating life force that heals the Rinnegan user and all their various path's, so long as they remain nearby.
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, A-Rank
    Rank 1: Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to two separate targets. The affected suffer -2 Dodge and have a 5% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 5% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 1870 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 6050 Hp, and the user has +2 to all checks.
    Rank 2: Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks.

Special Action - Samsara Heavenly Life Technique: Instead of absorbing chakra from enemies, this Statue may restore the Health of the Rikudo Sennin by the equal amount each round. This amount can be buffed by Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Buffs, and applies at the start of each round. The user may also choose allies to benefit from this jutsu, though the amount restored to all is reduced by 10% per Ally involved, up to either two or three allies depending on the rank of this Jutsu.

Note:
    - This may be used by any path.
    - Chakra Absorption cannot be buffed.
    - The Rikudo Sennin gains chakra equal to 50% of the Chakra Absorbed. The remaining 50% is used to heal the Statue of any Damage.
    - Each round active, the affected must make a Ninjutsu check against the Rikudo Sennin to determine whether they are affected by this Jutsu or not.
    - Once destroyed, this statue cannot be summoned again for the remainder of the battle.
    - Once per round a ninjutsu check is made between the target and the user to decide if these effects are successful.

Rank 1 Cost: 2200 Cp to initiate, 1050 Cp/Rnd.
    Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp to initiate, 1310 Cp/Rnd.

Release: Almighty Harbinger - S-Rank Ninjutsu
    RS10.jpg

For the Rikudo Sennin that has supposedly "Mastered" the secrets behind the Statue of the outer path, they will discover just what little potential of this "Seventh" Path they have tapped into. This forbidden jutsu is the next step; The Rikudo Sennin tapping fully into the Outer Path Statue, Infusing it with their energy to fully bring out the demonic strength Behind this path. This causes the Path to break away from its restrained "Statue" Appearance, breaking free of it's chains and blindfold to reveal its own corrupted Rinnegan, and pulling itself from the ground it normally is embedded within. From this point on, controlling and maintaining this Demonic Path requires the complete concentration of all paths of the Rikudo Sennin, All six paths becoming limp and falling as if unconscious for the duration of this Jutsu. This Summon has its life-absorptive properties enhanced greatly, and is said to be able to simply suck the souls from weaker beings...
    Information
    Prerequisites
    Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, S-Rank, Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Mastered, Six Paths of Judgment

Master Rank: Releases the Outer Path of all restraints, creating a Demonic Entity guided only by the Rikudo Sennin's Consciousness. This prevents any active paths from moving or performing any actions during this jutsu, and only allows the user to fight through the Outer Path. In this form, the outer Path has 15,120 Hp, and may attack for 1 Ap, tearing 1400 Hp and 700 Cp at +2 Accuracy from a target.

Note:
    - This may only be used while Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is active on the field, and also requires all 6 paths to be active in the battle.
    - This does not gain buffs from the users Kinjutsu.
    - When summoned, this prevents the user and all paths from moving or performing any Actions. All attacks aimed at them will Auto-Hit, however since the user's consciousness is guiding the Outer Path and not within the bodies, the user will only take 40% of all damage inflicted upon the bodies *All normal Rikudo Sennin Damage rules apply, I.e. AoE only count once, reduced bleeding, etc.* Genjutsu cannot be placed upon any of the normal 6 Paths.
    - When determining the Outer Path's secondaries, it is treated as if having equal Pl to the user, however all Secondary stats are treated as if "High". This Outer Path cannot be buffed, and does not gain the benefits of any Abilities, Bl, or CA Buffs or techniques.
    - Attacks made from the Outer Path may use either Ninjutsu, Ranged, or Melee Accuracy, whichever the user chooses.

Cost: 4.5 Ap, 4000 Cp to Initiate, 2000 Cp/Rnd.

Jutsu:
    <i>
    </i>
[/spoilername]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Mysterious Woman
HP: 120,000 [+3600 Healing Factor] [-23,420] 100,180
CP: 60,000 [+1800 Hyperactive] [-5352] 56,448

Melee Accuracy = 15 + 12 + 2 (Duelist) + 3 (QuickStep) + 4 (Gaia Seal) - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Accuracy = 15 + 4 + 3 (QuickStep) + 4 (Gaia Seal) - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 15 + 8 + 3 (QuickStep) - 2 (Poison)
Melee Dodge = 15 + 8 - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Dodge = 15 + 8 - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Dodge = 15 + 8 - 2 (Poison)
Genjutsu Difficulty = 15 + 8 + 2 (Slippery Mind)
Genjutsu Save = 15 + 8 + 2 (Slippery Mind)
Puppet Accuracy = 15 + 4 + 3 (QuickStep) - 2 (Poison)
Puppet Dodge = 15 + 8 - 2 (Poison)
Awareness = 15
Stealth = 15 + 2 (Active Camo)
Poison Resistance = 15
Poison Strength = 2 (Poison Mastery)

Passives and Effects:
  • Shadow jutsus use melee accuracy (Shinobi 101)
  • Quickdraw
  • Flare Touch (Style): Melee contact with the user deals (400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%.
  • Bull's Strength: weapon now +2 acc, -5% damage
  • Willpower
  • Strategist
  • Called Shot: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs.
  • Duelist: +10% damage towards Ronin.
  • Duelist: +10% chance to auto-dodge Ronin's attacks.
  • Duelist: -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents (besides Ronin) targeting the user
  • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range.
  • Human Anatomy: 2.25x damage on Critical hits.
  • Poison Mastery: Poisons last a round longer and cannot be purified until the second round it's in use. Poison Checks made with a successful Sneak Attack(s) must make a successful Awareness Check first before a Poison Check can be rolled.
  • Sneak Attack: All the user's attacks have a 10% chance of being a Sneak Attack.
  • Sneak attack: All Sneak attacks gain +1 Critical and deal x2.5 damage upon a Critical hit; this does not stack with other critical damage modifiers.
  • Shadow Step: The user has a 30% chance at remaining in Stealth after performing a Sneak Attack. Once per round, the user may make a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of Stealth; this may only be done three times per battle.
  • Counter Attack: Whenever the opponent misses a melee attack on the user (melee taijutsu included; they may only counter once per jutsu), the user may counterattack with their current equipped weapon dealing Basic Strike Damage at no cost. This has no limit.
  • Sniper: When making called shots while in Stealth mode, The user suffers no accuracy penalty.
  • Gaia Seal: +20% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage (30% with duelist).
  • Gaia Seal: -15% Physical Damage Taken
  • +8% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression.
  • Takes an additional 5% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.
  • Active Camo: Each time the 'Mysterious Woman' makes an attack, she has a 5% chance of being placed into Stealth after her attack. (280 CP/round).
  • Immolation Armor: all melee attacks against the user to deal 10% backlash damage to the attacker. Additionally, all melee contact with the user has a 12% chance of causing the Burn effect. (170 CP/round)
  • Inflicts -3% max CP damage. (Poison)
  • Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 4 full rounds. (Poison)
|
Kaze Ronin
HP: 38,222 [+1161 Healing Factor][+1521] [-8852] 32,052
CP: 18,804 [-4610] 14,194

Melee Accuracy = 15 + 7 - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Accuracy = 15 + 4 - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 15 + 10 + 2 (Duelist) - 2 (Poison)
Melee Dodge = 14 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Ranged Dodge = 13 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Ninjutsu Dodge = 14 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Genjutsu Difficulty = 13 + 7 - 1 (Demonic Aura)
Genjutsu Save = 13 + 7
Puppet Accuracy = 13 + 4 - 2 (Poison)
Puppet Dodge = 13 + 7 + 2 (Sword of Oblivion) - 1 (Sprained Leg) - 2 (Poison)
Awareness = 14
Stealth = 14
Poison Resistance = 23

Passives and Effects:
  • +40% Storm Damage (+50% With Duelist)
  • ANBU Sentinel - +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items.
  • Surging Presence (Santaru Passive) - Unarmed strikes against the Santaru return 150 storm damage per .5AP used. Remaining in contact with the Santaru deals 100 storm damage per .5 AP spent in contact.
  • Sword of Oblivion:
    • For every Lightning Based Jutsu the user is maintaining, they gain a -2% on the maintain cost. (IE: Maintaining 3 Lightning based jutsu while equipped with this weapon gives the maintained jutsu -6% on their maintain cost.)
    • Lightning Based jutsu may be channeled through this weapon.
    • Taijutsu Damage caused by this weapon may be buffed by Lightning based buffs as well as physical buffs. (Storm does not count, lightning would count for storm but not the other way around. There was a time when it did work the other way around but it has not for some time. However you do gain the +10% from duelist.
  • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range
  • Human Anatomy: Critical Hits deal x2.25 damage
  • Shinobi 101: Using Ninjutsu Accuracy for Ranged Taijutsu.
  • Duelist: +10% damage towards the 'Mysterious Woman'.
  • Duelist: +10% chance to auto-dodge the 'Mysterious Woman's' attacks.
  • Duelist: -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents (besides the 'Mysterious Woman') targeting the user.
  • Static Showdown: Static Slowdown: Melee contact with the user has a 15% chance to cause the target's next action to be modded as +1 AP. Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy. May only occur against a single target three times per round. (Chakra Style)
  • Pin Knocker: All Ranged Taijutsu Attacks made with the user's Ranged Damage type weapon has a 15% chance to inflict -1 Melee Accuracy (Multiple Hit jutsu only recieve one check for this effect). Upon inflicting -2 Accracy to a target, the target has a 10% chance per CP costing action to fail that action losing only CP in the process. Once this happens, all debuffs inflicted from this effect are removed. A target can only fail 1 action from this effect per round. (Physical Style)
  • Sprained Leg: -1 dodge
  • Serpent Blood (Poison): Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 4 full rounds.
  • -10% dmg and -1 Gen DC (Demonic Aura)
[/col]

[col]Kouin
HP: 46,200
CP: 31,500 [-6050] 25,450

Ninjutsu Accuracy 27 + 1 (RS) + 2 (Lunar) + 2 (Duelist)
Evasion 23 + 1 (RS)
Gen.Save 23 + 1 (RS)
Melee Accuracy 23 + 1 (RS)
Ranged Accuracy 19 + 1 (RS)
Awareness 15
Stealth 15
Gen DC 19 + 1 (RS)

Passives and Effects:
  • +10% Lightning Damage (Class)
  • +10% damage to all Ninjutsu and Elemental Damage (RS)
  • -10% Cp Cost to All Ninjutsu (RS)
  • Ninjutsu have a 20% chance to inflict a -.5 accuracy/dodge penalty on those they hit, stacking up to four times on the same target. The effect lasts for two rounds. (TS)
  • +10% Auto-Dodge (TS)
  • Bloody Mess: The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.
  • Quick Reaction: If the user dodges an attack, the user may declare a jutsu to be used as a counterattack against the attacker at +1 Accuracy/DC. The user pays all costs normally.
  • Clarity: The user is given a resistance check every round against Genjutsu as opposed to the normal round wait time. The user is is always aware that they are in a Genjutsu unless the Genjutsu was treated as a Sneak Attack.
  • Concentrated Focus: The user's binds have a -5% chance of being escaped from and binds which break upon the user losing a portion of their Max HP or CP are now increased to 20% Max HP/CP.
  • Deflection: Partial hits upon the user are treated as misses. This does not overwrite effects which state partial hits are treated as full hits. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note). Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
  • Teamwork: The user gains +1 Accuracy and Dodge per ally present in battle, up to +2 Accuracy and Dodge.
  • Human Anatomy: The user gains +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage. Additional Critical Damage does not stack with any other Critical attack damage buffs (Opportunist, Hawkeye, etc.).
  • Duelist: +10% Nin Damage against Shi.
  • Duelist: +10% chance to auto-dodge against Shi.
  • Duelist -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents besides Shi.
  • Jutsu Mastery: All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • -5% chakra cost. +10% Ninjutsu Damage. +2 Ninjutsu accuracy, +4% for all ninjutsu secondary effect chances. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Taijutsu sources. (Lunar Seal)
  • Creates a blanket of storm clouds over head. While active, the user may cast Storm and Lightning Ninjutsu attacks from these storm clouds with one of the Special Actions below, with -15% Cp costs. (880/round)[/spoilername]
  • Inventory: Smoke Bomb x3, Syringe x2 (Heaven's Touch) (Serpent's Blood), Kawarimi Target x2. Belt Pouch: Soldier Pill x3, Blood Pill x3. Sheath: Tensai-Zentouken.
|Kurosawa Nataku
HP: 36,000 [+1080] [-400][-400] 36,000
CP: 33,000 [+990] [-4984] 29,006

Ninjutsu Accuracy 27 + 1 (RS) + 2 (Lunar) + 2 (Duelist) + 2 (Duelist towards Shi)
Melee Accuracy 23 + 1 (RS)
Evasion 23 + 1 (RS)
Gen.Save 23 + 1 (RS) + 2 (Third Eye)
Gen DC 23 + 1 (RS)
Ranged Accuracy 23 + 1 (RS)
Awareness 15 + 2 (Third Eye)
Stealth 15 + 2 (Third Eye)
Poison Strength: +2 (Poison Mastery)

Passives and Effects:
  • +10% Nin and Ele dmg (RS)
  • -10% nin CP cost (RS)
  • Sixth Sense (25% auto detect)
  • Demonic Aura (every round, Gen Save check for every other person in battle, if failed -10% dmg and -1 Gen DC)
  • Healing Factor (+3% Max HP/round, +10% healing towards him)
  • Jutsu Mastery (-10% CP cost including maintains, special action chakra penalties halved)
  • Duelist: +10% dmg towards Shi.
  • Duelist: 10% auto-dodge towards Shi.
  • Poison Mastery (+2 Poison DC, poisons last 1 round longer and cannot be purified until the 2nd round; poison attacks made with Sneak Attacks require the afflicted to succeed on an awareness check AND a poison DC check, if either fails the target is affected)
  • Daunting Presence (Opponents take -1 dodge penalty on rounds where they attempt to attack the user)
  • Ancient Order (each round, Nin check against all enemies; if successful enemy's first Rank 2 jutsu of the round becomes a Rank 1 jutsu).
  • Medical Assistant (400/round)
  • Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks. (1048/round)
[/col]

[col]Medical Clone
HP: 7260
CP: 7260 [-300] 6960
AP: 2.5 AP

Passives and Effects:
  • -5 of the user's Secondaries.
  • This Clone may perform Medical Jutsu up to Level C at Rank 2.
  • The Clone has a Medical Buff equal to 1/2 of the users.
    Had 1.75 AP this round due to when the jutsu went off.
|[/col]

What Happened???
0.00 Seconds | Poison check Ronin.
  • Poison Strength 25 + 19 Poison continues
    Poison Resist 23 + 1
    • 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. 97 failed
0.00 Seconds | Nakatu's Demonic Aura permeates this place.
  • Gen Check Nakatu 24 + 12 failed
    Gen Check Shi 25 + 12
    Gen Check Nakatu 24 + 11 failed
    Gen Check Kouin 24 + 12
    Gen Check Nakatu 24 + 19 success Ronin now suffers -10% dmg and -1 Gen DC.
    Gen Check Ronin 20 + 20
0.00 Seconds | Shi maintains Immolation Armor & Active Camo
0.00 Seconds | Kouin applies duelist vs Shi. +2 Nin Acc, +10% Nin Damage.
0.00 Seconds | Kouin uses initiative to activate Lunar Seal Rank 1.
  • -5% chakra cost. +10% Ninjutsu Damage. +2 Ninjutsu accuracy, +4% for all ninjutsu secondary effect chances. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Taijutsu sources.
    Enrage Chance. Roll: 80
0.00 Seconds | Ronin maintains Ranged & Lightning Style; maintains Sword of Oblivion.
0.50 Seconds | Nataku draws Weapon [Oathkeeper].
2.50 Seconds | Ronin uses Gigavolt Cannon (Mastered) w/ Affinity Move Focus.
  • Attack: 27 + 2 + 8 HIT!
    Evasion: 23 + 8
    10% chance to autododge. 63 Failed.
    21% chance of 'Paralysis'. 65
    14% chance of 'Disruption'. 3 Success.
    • 'Disruption' effect randomly dispels a single random maintained jutsu active on the victim, and prevents it from being recast for a full round.
      Roll for dispel: Active Camo (1-2); immolation Armor (3-4). Roll 3. Immolation Armor is no longer maintained.
2.50 Seconds | Kouin uses Storm Guider Mastered w/ Hand Seal Expert affinity move.
  • Creates a blanket of storm clouds over head. While active, the user may cast Storm and Lightning Ninjutsu attacks from these storm clouds with one of the Special Actions below, with -15% Cp costs.
3.00 Seconds | Nataku casts Medical Assistant [Master].
3.00 Seconds | Shi attacks Ronin with Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered] using AE special move overpower and dependent special move opportunist feint.
  • Attack 26 + 2 + 6 HIT
    Evasion 20 + 6
    • 28% chance of causing the 'Crush' effect. 90 Failed.
      10% chance to auto-dodge. 29. Failed.
      5% chance to enter stealth. 31 Failed.
      10% chance of being a sneak attack. 82 failed.
4.00 Seconds | Kouin uses Gates of Babylon Mastered channeled through Storm Guider Using Special action 1 w/ Affinity Move Debilitate.
  • Attack 32 + 18 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 19 - 2
    • 16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack. 49. failed
    • 21% chance for impale effect. 40. failed.
    Attack 32 + 6 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 2 - 2
    • 16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack. 90. failed
    • 21% chance for impale effect. 66. failed.
    Attack 32 + 8 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 8 - 2
    • 16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack. 33. failed
    • 21% chance for impale effect. 23. failed.
    Attack 32 + 14 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 5 - 2
    • 16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack. 35. failed
    • 21% chance for impale effect. 76. failed.
    Attack 32 + 6 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 1 - 2
    • 16% chance of being a `Sneak Attack. 31. failed
    • 21% chance for impale effect. 44. failed.
5.50 Seconds | Ronin use Gates of Babylon (Mastered) w/ Affinity move Debilitate.
  • Attack 25 + 16 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 4 - 2
    • 10% chance for auto dodge. 72 failed
    • 15% chance for impale effect. 58
    Attack 25 + 4 - 2 MISS
    Evasion 23 + 8 - 2
    Attack 25 + 6 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 1 - 2
    • 10% chance for auto dodge. 58 failed
    • 15% chance for impale effect. 22
    Attack 25 + 2 - 2 MISS
    Evasion 23 + 8 - 2
    Attack 25 + 11 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 23 + 2 - 2
    • 10% chance for auto dodge. 61 failed
    • 15% chance for impale effect. 84
5.50 Seconds | she attacks Ronin with water shark bomb [Mastered] with AE special move feint.
  • Attack 32 + 1 - 1 50% HIT = > increased to 75% due to feint.
    Evasion 20 + 12
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge. 3. AUTODODGED!
      10% chance to be a sneak attack. 47 failed.
    6.00 Seconds | Nakatu summons -- Demonic Statue of the Outer Path [Master]
    • Nin Check (Nakatu) 28 = 4
      Nin Check (Shi) 23 + 19 FAILED
      • Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks.
6.00 Seconds | Nakatu uses his 2 Prep Slot free Basic Strikes (treated as Sneak Attacks) with Oathkeeper (Has both poisons on it, and with Poison Mastery effect requires an awareness check for each successful attack to be rolled in addition to the Poison Check. If either fails the target is poisoned.) [Sneak Attack bonus +3 Acc, +10% dmg, +1 Crit Range, w/ Poison Mastery +2 Poison DC must pass awareness check AND poison check to resist].
  • Attack 24 + 3 + 4 + 2 = 33 MISS
    Evasion 23 + 17 - 2 = 38
    Attack 24 + 3 + 14 + 2 = 43 HIT!
    Evasion 23 + 18 - 2 + 2 = 41
    • 5% chance to be auto-dodged. 25. failed.
      Poison Roll. Iron Vein. 25 + 2 + 14 Success!
      • Each round a random effect if inflicted to the target. Each effect lasts for 2 full rounds and may stack with each other or the same effect. The list of effects:
      Resistance (Shi) 25 + 12
      • {1} Inflicts -3% max HP damage. {2} Inflicts -3% max CP damage. {3} Inflicts -2 Accuracy. {4} Inflicts -2 Dodge. Roll: 2. Inflicts -3% max CP damage.

Poison Roll. Serpent Blood. 25 + 2 + 12 Success!
      Resistance (Shi) 25 + 12 Success!
      • Inflicts -2 Accuracy and Dodge. Each round, the target has 30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. Lasts for 4 full rounds.
        30% chance to lose 1 AP and take -3% max HP damage. 11 Success. 1 AP lost and 3% max HP.
        Method of administration is injury therefore there is no bonus to the DC, but due to toxify able to use the second poison.

6.75 Seconds | Nakatu attacks with a Basic Strike.
  • Attack 11 + 24 HIT
    Evasion 10 + 21 - 2
    • Poison Roll. Iron Vein. 25 + 2 + 2 failure.
      Resistance (Shi) 25 + 8
      Poison Roll. Serpent Blood. 25 + 2 + 11 failed to exceed resistance.
      Resistance (Shi) 25 + 13
7.00 Seconds | Kouin uses Gates of Babylon Mastered channeled through Storm Guider Using No Special Action w/ Affinity Move Focus.
  • Attack 32 + 16 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 19 - 2
    • 14% chance for impale effect. 98. failed.
    Attack 32 + 14 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 4 - 2
    • 14% chance for impale effect. 68. failed.
    Attack 32 + 14 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 16 - 2
    • 14% chance for impale effect. 76. failed.
    Attack 32 + 17 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 3 - 2
    • 14% chance for impale effect. 49. failed.
    Attack 32 + 16 - 2 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 16 - 2
    • 14% chance for impale effect. 92. failed.
7.25 Seconds | Ronin uses Snipe (Mastered).
  • Attack 12 + 17 + 2 MISS
    Evasion 20 + 21
7.50 Seconds | Shi attacks Ronin with Grand Waterfall [Mastered] with AE special move overpower.
  • Attack 18 + 24 HIT
    Evasion 17 + 20
    • 18% of causing the 'Crush' effect. 79 failed
      10% chance of attack being a sneak attack. 30 failed
      5% chance to autododge. 98 failed
      5% chance to enter stealth. 91 failed
9.00 Seconds | Ronin uses Critical Shot (Mastered).
  • Attack 17 + 12 + 1 HIT
    Evasion 21 + 2
    • 5% chance to autododge. 46 failed
9.00 Seconds | The Medical Clone healed Ronin.
9.50 Seconds | Last AP and intended action was lost due to poison.
9.75 Seconds | Nakatu uses Shinra Tensei [Master] on Mysterious Woman w/ Focus affinity move.
  • Attack 32 + 2 + 1 + 17
    Evade 21 - 2 + 12
    • 28% chance of being unable to be auto-dodged and interrupting the targets next action. 79 failed
10.0 Seconds | Last AP and intended action was lost due to poison.
10.0 Seconds | Use willpower as a free action.
!
** Note: Previous round I saw a question in Discord regarding a crit that was also not damaging (do the addition and you will understand why, what it equals was never updated when variables were added that changed the resultant numbers).

Fell asleep modding this, may have missed something. By all means let me know on discord or Skype as always.

Will make an RP in a second post, I did not want to lose the mod and have to do some errands.

Trick Weapon gives you a second branch of tai attacks but it does not give you the qualities of the weapon. By all means you can check with Bone on this ruling but it was that way the last I checked, but if that is the case then you should alter your razor augment (bleed) because it is useless to you.

Clone actions were neglected, updated.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh how valiant.

Oh how foolish.

Enter the cavalry. This was the time where they made their heroic speeches and their grand entrances. She was hoping to have a little bit of alone time before they came barging in. She wondered if the brother shared in the elder's masochism. She did not care if he did, but it was a curiosity that she would have to defer for now. She let her hood fall back, Kouin would know the face of the woman who looked back at him. Her long, silvery tresses and her narrow features were as trademark as her mischevious lop-sided grin. "Early..." she griped with an irritated tone "...apparently in most ways," she complained.

She would not target the rescue team, it was going to be their job to watch because this was a non-participatory demonstration. Her hands ran through an array of hand-seals with lightning fast proficiency not unlike a Jounin-ranked shinobi despite the fact that she did not wear the regalia of any ninja force or act with the demeanor befitting of one but let's not get muddied in trivialities like ethics. She had no intention of hitting Kouin yet, she wanted to make his little brother bleed while he watched "You realize, Kouin-dearest that how you ended our last date was no way to treat a lady," she shouted over the converging storms of the brother pair uniting. "You realize that one could get the wrong impression with how you left things!" She called out over the howling winds. She did not appear fearful of the fact that she was now outnumbered and rather let out a guffaw as she noted a stranger to the party. "Bringing friends? Since when did you have any of those!" A barrage of attacks from the intrusive duo were launched, many of them even landed but Shi was more durable than most would credit her for. It would take more than trans-dimensional lightning or a katana laced with Suna-ebola to take her down. Still, it hurt and she might have liked it. Pain was one of the few things that reminded her that she was still alive. Her hands ran through array after array of ninjutsutsu attacks, it was obvious that they were not her specialty despite being powerful as she appeared to be more adept in melee but it did not seem to slow her down in the least. She was toying with the Sennin's sibling. She was supposed to ensure a particular image for the young Sennin when he burst through that door with or without his allies -- an image of a battered and broken loved one that he had failed to protect. A loved one who was only hurt because of him. To get to him, a man who could not even protect himself. "How troublesome," she complained as another wave of water crashed over Ronin. Fortunate or durable, her water did not crush Ronin's bones and it vexed her because she did not have the time to play around with a slowly growing opposition force.

"You realize how much I am helping you, don't you Kouin?"</B><i></i> the twisted woman announced with an acerbic tone. <B>"Let this be an important lesson: you cannot protect yourself. You cannot shield those you love. Even when you are the victim you are labeled the villain by your subordinates and friends. You are surrounded by people who hate you. People who will NEVER trust you and you cannot do this on your own can you? The only person you can depend on is yourself and those you hold dear against these bleak terrors that lurk and scratch." What she was saying was the truth. An obviously beaten and exhausted man who was stripped of not only his clothes but also his liberty and dignity was seen as a joke. As a man who somehow despite what was seen had to be the cause of this strife. A willing participant. The true villain. He was not trusted. He was not loved. When he finally unleashed his viscous and primal nature on her, they stood back and watched. There was no look of shock or dismay, perhaps a sense of revulsion or social awkwardness but in the end they did not combat him nor did they try to soothe him. They were in reality weak-willed and minded men and women, but this was something she planned to manipulate to her advantage. "Should I tell your little brother what you did to me? Do you think he would be different from the rest?" She let out an ironic laugh, "he might in aide me in apprehending you being a pervert and a disgrace to his once proud family name. A criminal turned Sennin -- HE has to follow in those footsteps and HEW has to suffer for your sins. How fair is that?"

A katana cut into her. The potent toxin coursed through her bloodstream painfully. Her attention momentarily divided, despite her assaults being still completely on the younger brother. "Who are... you silly boy?"

0 AP Maintain Active Camo and Cursed Seal.
3 AP Toxic Conversion [Mastered] - use on self if Shi becomes aware that she is effected by poison. Otherwise move to the next move below. If she gets a choice, effect Serpent Blood. Use AE
3 AP Supreme Aqua Realm [Mastered] trapping herself and Ronin within the barrier, leaving Kouin and Nataku out and using AE special move feint.
3 AP Grand Hydra Excavation [Mastered] on Ronin using Melee accuracy and AE special move overpower. (Repeat x1 if she has the AP)
1 AP (if she has any AP left) Shi detaches a limb.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment the first word left her mouth he knew exactly who they were dealing with, Shi.. An audible snarl left his mouth with her name. He knew her not at all, but plenty enough to know all she does is fill peoples mind with slander and ill thoughts; she turns them against their allies, and makes them feel useless and belittled. She did it with a certain flair and finesse that gave it an allure of attractiveness; he tried so hard to forget that tryst. He bore his snarling whites as she poked fun at him. And still heartless as ever... Or did you steal another mans? He was still shocked to see her alive... He was almost 100% sure he left her for dead in the move, but he won't make that mistake again; she touched, and harmed his family. That was unforgivable. His father made him promise to protect them... And with his last breath, he would.

He turned his head towards his brother, Ronin, are you all right? Worry was evident in his voice, but he couldn't keep his attention of Shi, he didn't know how she handled herself in battle, but she took his assault rather well though she seemed rather unphased by the total assault; that only stroked the fire dwelling in him. Was he not as strong as he thought he was? He shook his head to shake away the sudden spur on doubt in himself. He'd protect him... He'd protect all of them... In my father's last words to me... He took a slight moment of silence; had he done enough to recover his fathers name? The doubt left him quickly as the guided storm encircled him in lightning, as if his father was by his side. A lady wouldn't have caused me to look that way in front of people I called comrades. He unintentionally put emphasis on called; were they really his allies? Or were they just using him? Using him like Kirigakure did... The blood running through his veins began to burn more vibrantly, Oh? Sorry, I mean't for you to actually die; didn't realize you were such a stubborn bitch. He could see her eyes dart back and forth between him and Ronin; Your fight is with me! Why waste time with my brother when the prize is at your feet! He had to take her attention away from Ronin, but he doubt she had any intention. She wanted to see him crumble... Friends were always a troubling matter, the moment you are useless to them they stab you in the back, and dont even think twice about it. While some were true and genuine, it was always hard to tell them apart; usually when it's too late, He is an acquaintance; he pointed me in the right direction. He honestly didnt know more than that; maybe this man was in cahoots with her, and he had foolishly fallen into her trap... No.. Get your head together... He isn't on her side...But what if he is...

He heard the haunting voice again. The one he has tried so hard to ignore. It whispered indignant things into his ear. A look of scorn crossed his face; the monsters influence was almost rapture like; was it because he wanted to be angry? Maybe he didn't want to trust anymore... Trusting people.... Trust is such a petty trait... Everyone is in it for themselves. Easier to hunt them. Tear them apart and feast on them... His mind was working in overdrive now; Shi began a personal tirade against him. Each word stung, and sunk deeper and deeper; he could hardly bare to look at her directly. Shut up... His voice was meek and shallow; what could he say in response? Her words were true to a degree.. Just kill her... The voice continued to seep into his head, growing louder and louder; he had a sickly aura about him, one that would sure remind Shi of the fateful night, Shut... UP His eyes turned red with anger; the man before was not the man now. Sure, he was broken, stripped of his dignity and his manhood; he was shown the scorn his allies had for him, and what they truly thought of him... A villain. He was a sword, not a shield. I can't protect my allies? Fine. Surrounded by hate, fine.... His voice trailed off as to build dramatic suspense. But.

He pulled his sunken up from the ground, his glaring red eyes bored into her skull with a raw intensity, I was never meant to be a shield for my family. A smirk came across his face as lightning ruptured behind him, I am the sword to fight for them. He didn't know how much more he could stand talking to the wicked wench, yet she continued further and further. I swear on the name of my father's name, Kaze Raiden. Only one of us will leave here. Inlaid seals across his back exploded in a fury of chakra. A singular rift tore open in the ground; out forth a body emerged and white, angelic blaze. The other will be you.
10 AP
Maintain Lunar Seal, Storm Guider
0.00s Use Initiative to shift into Temporal Strider: Hasted Step Style
1.50s Cast Summoning: Path to God to bring forth Spiritualist Path (1.5 AP)
Effect: Allows any path to summon the other ones into battle and synchronize their mental link to enable battle. For any already present in the topic when the battle is called, this must be used to strengthen the mental link to the level of combat. Paths summoned into battle are unable to be used the round they are summoned, as the summoning disrupts the link between the Rikudo Sennin and the Path.

3.00s Cast Chidori Control: Current Mastered w/ Focus, Casted through Storm guider w/ Special Action 1 targetting Shi. (3 AP)
4.50s Cast Laser Prison Mastered w/ Handseal Expert on Shi casted through Storm Guider with no Special. (2.00 AP)
5.50s Cast Gates of Babylon Mastered w/ Debilitate Affinity Move, casted through Storm Guider and 2 Hasted Step Charged (3 AP) (-2 AP Time, +10% CP)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ronin was creeped out by this woman, immensely so, however another chill ran down his spine. It didn't originate from her, it was from something else but he couldn't really pinpoint where it was coming from. He was paying too much attention to that feeling to really hear his brother, though he could hear the recognizable storm brewing from behind the doors. His brother was fine, however now it was Ronin who was in trouble and needed to be saved.

Turning his crossbow toward Shi once again he gathered electricity on the tip and molding it with the water molecules in the area and shooting a large beam, surprising him that he actually hit. He was under the impression that she would merely dodge anything he'd throw at her, but that clearly wasn't the case. Soon larger blasts were shot from the outside, breaking down the door in a very flashy yet reckless manner. Luckily Ronin wasn't that close to Shi and he was able to avoid any sort of friendly fire. He recognized the action immediately, it was basically his brother's signature skill that Ronin has somewhat adopted himself, following suit with his own usage. While Ronin was more attuned to their Santaru blood, and therefore his attacks were technically stronger his brother was still much better at doing so.

He turned to say something to his brother but in his peripheral vision he could see a large body of water, strangely shaped like a shark, fly toward him. He made a slight leap toward his brother and he's surprised he was capable of dodging it. He was excited to see his brother but that quickly went away as he could tell how angry he was. Though of course he was angry, she had tried to kill his little brother, but it was still disturbing as Ronin has never seen Kouin look nor act in this manner.

His attention was split and he was pushed away from his brother by a large amount of pressurized water. He drew his crossbow once more and shot, actually hitting her but it seemed that she had a lot more vitality than people normally have. At this point he hadn't noticed Kouin's ally so when their nurse came and began healing him he jumped.

Kouin seemed darker, scarier, or just scary in general. Ronin never feared his brother, but he sees why others do now. A rift burst forth with white flames surrounding another person who Ronin recognized. It was the man that Kouin had... saved? Back when the brothers encountered an assasination attempt along with another child, that was a much less disturbing moment. However, Ronin would ask questions later, at the moment his life, or sanity, were far too endangered.
[MFT]​
[spoilername="actions"]0.00s Change SoO's shape from crossbow to longbow (just RP, nothing really changes)
0.00s Maintain Lightning Style, Ranged Style, and Sword of Oblivion
0.50s Switch Lightning style to Surge
Surge: The user gains +0.5 Dodge per Lightning-based Action done by the user the previous round, stacking up to +3. If the Dodge Bonus exceeds the +3, per 0.5 surpassing the caps grants the user +3% Auto-Dodge instead.

2.50s Use Actve Camo (Mastered) w/ Special action to immediately go into stealth.

Wait 3 seconds

(Conditional 1) If hit with SAR use 6.50s Use Raijin's Vengeance (Mastered) converted to storm, w/ special action 1 On the wall
Special Action: By paying +20% CP, the user may choose to have this jutsu modded in the timing of 1 AP. If this is used, this jutsu has a 30% chance of being redirected towards the last person to perform an action involving a weapon. This may only be done once per round.

(Conditional 2) If NOT hit with SAR use the above on Shi

8.75s Use Pin Shot (Mastered) use Nin Acc (S. 101), Special action to target arms

10.0s Use Pin Shot (Mastered) use Nin Acc (S. 101), Special action to target legs[/spoilername]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back