Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wow. Hey there. Reactivation? Maybe?

Shou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, so. I was on Ninpocho, years ago. I'm talking like... at least a good 4-6 years ago? I'm not entirely sure when I left, but I know it was at the very least 4 years ago if not more. Anyway, I'm curious if it's even possible to find an account from that long ago when I'm not entirely sure I remember all the details in the first place? I think I had two accounts at the time. I know one if not both were in Kumogakure and I possibly went by the name of Kaoru or Mikoto?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The account will be looked for.
Any more information that may help finding it would be appreciated.

But in the meantime, since you haven't been on the site for so long, you must be informed of the fact that the site has gone through a lot of changes.
One such change is that everyone coming from the old site (By old I mean that the site was closed and reopened as a new version last year) must go through OCR, or be rebirthed.

Simply said, you'll need to go through OCR with your old character if you wish to return to that character, or create a new one with rewards associated with that character.

My advice would be.
Find a village you want to join, and prepare to fill out the OCR form with new (or old) character information.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back