Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴋᴀy ᴡʜᴇɴ yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The weather outside was rather horrible at the first notice. It began around noon that it started to rain, first softly and then started to turn in a real downpour. As time went on the downpour began to turn in a heavy rainfall. Even when school was finished people ran towards their homes, yet one boy walked inside and started to move with his clothing leaving a trail of water behind.

Izumi went towards the older part of the building where there were some older classrooms. These classrooms weren’t that much used. Izumi dropped his jacket first on the floor and kicked out his shoes. They were both drenched and damaged not only by the water. He wanted those two at least off before he would get sick.
The boy had a gloom hanging over his head as he started to make himself home here. He had been here already a couple of times inside as he knew what and where was located in this classroom. He placed his shoes on a heater and his jacket over a chair with the back towards the heater. His hope they would at least dry a little before he had to wear it again. Slowly he started to move a little around and eventually noticed a feeling different than water dripping. He started to undress himself of his shirt and felt a nasty sting on the top of his shoulder. He turned his head to look so and bit down. It seemed that indeed he had scarped the spot hard enough to draw some blood, but not much. A loud huff left the boy and he started to look around further, his sides were covered with bruises, all were below shirt as you could say. Izumi started to pull on his tee again but left the sweater off. He rolled up his sleeve and started to sit down, he wanted to treat it but didn’t have the stuff to do so as for the moment with that in mind he started to let it actually air dry.

Slowly as time was passing by, the lights were going out in different classrooms as teachers were done for the day. Some remained on with lights as those teachers were preparing of cleaners were working on it. But one stayed the same further in the hallway. One classroom remained lit but the rays of the light were jammed by a half closed door. As if the person inside would be shut off from the world yet had a place open left for it. All the other classrooms had sounds coming from them, but not this classroom. If you would look you could see a boy writing down on papers, turning books and sometimes stretch a little. The only sound coming from the boy was the scratching of the pencil going over the paper, the sound of his arm moving over the desk, the breathing of the boy and of course the shifting he did every once in a while. But his clothes would protest as they were sticking to the boy's skin.

Izumi had been working on his homework to stay up in the class, yet didn’t felt the urge to do so at his own house as his father had a late shift, meaning he probably wouldn’t even see his old man. Swallowing a little he started to place the pencil down and look towards the ceiling, not having any note about his surroundings.

WC: 579
Topic for : Deguchi Shinzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rain had ben going on for some time now which was a real pain for Shinzo, the boy wasn’t one for patience and thus had decided to resume his training in the wet and windy weather. The day had been pretty standard, what with lessons and then personal taijutsu practice. The weights that were strapped to Shinzo’s limbs grew even heavier thanks to the excess water that had seeped into their interior. As time past the boy grew physically fatigued and the ground upon which he stood slowly became more and more unstable, not suitable for the heavy footed practice that he had anticipated partaking in. ‘Really? I had put aside today for more weight training, but this weather is having none of it. I guess I’ll head back inside to pick up my things and head home. Shinzo allowed a groan to escape his lips as he turned, rain still pouring down upon his young frame. Step by step he made his way towards the academy muddy footsteps left in his wake.

The main entrance to the academy stood before him, doors closed to keep the bad weather out. Shinzo moved closer and pushed the door open before removing his shoes as to not spread mud through the academy halls. He began to weave his way through the corridors towards the classroom that he had left his backpack in only to see that it appeared occupied, the light was on the door stood ajar. The boy’s brow furrowed as he looked towards the classroom, wondering if maybe a teacher had decided to stay back to mark some work or something. He placed the palm of his right hand against the door while he held his shoes in the other, gently he began to push, opening the way for him to step into the room.

Green eyes flicked from side to side, making sure his backpack was still there, which indeed it was. Not only did he notice his possessions, he also noticed the sounds of pencil on paper before his eyes landed on the student writing away. The scrapes on the boy’s arm became apparent to Shinzo as he scanned the working figure. “Are you alright over there?” Shinzo called out to the lad as he made his way across the classroom to pick up his belongings that rested safely under a window on the far side of the room. He was sure that he recognised the boy from somewhere, but he really wasn’t completely sure where from so now wouldn’t be the time to just call out random names from memory. ‘Come on, come on. Got to remember his name. Ugh it’ll come to me later.' Shinzo scooped up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. “Do you need any help with what you’re doing? Don’t worry if not, I’ve just got nowhere to be right now.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was busy scribbling on a piece of paper while he was staying as calm as usual. Yet the door that it moved wasn't that easily noticed by this male who kept on writing. You could easily see the damaged body of the smaller male. But with that, you could see that his clothing had been soaked wet and unlike what Shinzou had been doing, Izumi had not. The floor had marks on his shoes and water was still lingering around. It was that he noticed the other when he started to speak. The sound was like a thunder in the silence and it easily scared the young male. He started to juggle with his pencil which eventually fell to the ground and Izumi was left leaning over his desk. His eyes quickly scanned the whole classroom as was rested upon the brown haired male before him. Fear was just a glitter in his eyes as he soon started to do his shirt right and dress up quick. He had a panic moment as he didn't think any of this was supposed to happen. Yet now he thought about it... He did look familiar to him, he soon knew his name again and looked a little to the side.

Slowly he took a deep breath and started to answer the other in sign language as he was back standing normally again. 'I am.. Alright. However, he had signed it with hesitation. 'I am just doing homework so I stay up to date in class. You? With that, he had signed and started to sit down. The linen of his shirt felt like multiple needles going in the wound again, making Izumi swift in his spot and try to re-adjust the clothing on that shoulder. He was sure the other hadn't seen it and didn't want to see it so eventually, he did it by the other shoulder too before staying standing like it bearing the pain which brought it with it. It was only that moment that he thought that he didn't understand sign language and jumped up a bit again. He swallowed a time and started to move towards his notebook which he often used to write in, it all happened with static movements because of the scrape wound, but it was turning a little numb of the pain. With this, he finally started to write down what he had signed and held it up for the other to grab and read.

Wc: 415

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo looked up in shock as he realised that he had made the boy jump. “Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to disturb you!” The brown haired boy started to walk towards the door before he turned back towards Izumi who had looked over to respond. He watched as the signs were formed, very similar to the signs that he had told Juko didn’t demonstrate jutsu formation. ’Oh How could I have been so stupid, that’s where I know him from. Back outside the academy not that long ago with a few others, I think I caught the name. Iz.. urm, Iz… Izumi? Yeah Izumi.’ The swiftness of the language threw him off a little bit, Shinzo himself had been learning it for a little under a year now to make sure he could communicate properly with his younger brother. Though some of the signs did make a little bit of sense to him, despite the jumbled composure that he saw the words in as he tried to piece together the sentence. “You’re doing my homework? But I don’t have any homework?” He took a few steps closer, peering over towards the writing taking place.

“Oh! You are doing homework!” Shinzo chuckled lightly to himself as he scanned the page. “Sorry I am not very fluent in sign language, my brother is deaf y’know so I’ve been trying to learn for quite a while. I can understand quite a bit but I’m not very good at reproducing it.” He paused for a second to think before dropping his bag and taking a seat along the same row as Izumi. His hands rose up to face the boy before he began to sign back, though there was a few seconds between each sign. It read: ”I was training.” It seemed to be quite a complex sentence for the young seikon gifted child. He decided it would be a better idea to just speak to his acquaintance rather than to sign. “So do you need any help with your homework? I don’t need to be anywhere for a little while yet and I’ve been in the academy for a while so I’d like to think that I’d be able to lend a hand with your work.” A warm grin spread across Shinzo’s face, it wasn’t unlike him to look out for others but normally it would be with something physical like taijutsu practice or general sparing. “Do you have to have your work done by tomorrow?” He looked over once again, trying to get a good view on the work in order to determine what exactly the boy was writing about. Though he didn’t want to seem invasive, so the peek only lasted a few seconds. After he posed the question, Shinzo sat back and waited for the answer.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He saw the other sit down in the same row and slowly he tilted his head to see what he was going to do.
It took him more then just off guard that he signed back. So far he was the only one that did that. A little bit froze in a place he started towards the other in a slight disbelieve. You signed. He cleverly commented towards it and shook his head a little to snap out of the momentum he had in been for now. But he heard the other already speak again and opened up his mouth a little. “So do you need any help with your homework? I don’t need to be anywhere for a little while yet and I’ve been in the academy for a while so I’d like to think that I’d be able to lend a hand with your work.” Shinzo sounded and Izumi closed his mouth again, he wanted to start to sign again but wasn't fully sure if that was a good moment to sign currently. Yet he did so only a little bit slower, maybe the other could follow better. 'I am working on math.' He took a small moment and wrote it down also for the other, then started to sign again and was wondering something. “Do you have to have your work done by tomorrow?” On that, he shook his head and would sigh: 'I can help you learn Sign if you want. after he signed it he too would write this down and smile softly towards him. It was nice for a change that someone had tried to sign back to him.
He was willing to help him as he had already tried so much for him.

WC: 290

[ooc] Small this time, sorry >.<;

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo seemed bewildered for a moment as Izumi seemed to read his mind. Sign language itself was a difficult part of life for the young lad and he hadn’t quite found anyone who was able to teach him well. The tutor that his family employed for group sessions of sign language was someone that Shinzo couldn’t stand, she was so boring and took so much time in explanations and even scolded him if he took his attention away for even a brief moment. Shinzo looked over towards Izumi with a smile upon his face, having understood the signs. Thankfully the brown haired lad didn’t think he had misinterpreted the signs this time and instead beamed over towards his fellow student.

“Sure that would be great!” His tone of voice grew in excitement as he peered over towards Izumi with a fire in his eyes. “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why is it that you rely on sign language when it looks like you can hear perfectly well?” Of course he meant to disrespect to Izumi but his excitement and general interest in what the answer would be forced him to continue speaking. “Is it that you can read lips really well? Or is it something else?” He perched his chin just on top of his hand as he placed his right elbow on the desk before him as a point of rest. To Shinzo, learning anything about his peers was something that would give him a bit of an edge in life. It made it easier to relate to them, easier to get along with them, easier to make friends with them. And in the world of shinobi it would be a blessing to have allies if there ever came a time that he was in need.

“So, what do you want to teach first! Is there something that you think would be useful for me to know?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why is it that you rely on sign language when it looks like you can hear perfectly well?”

It was a question that caught Izumi a bit off-guard, being the person right across him the first one asking him how or rather why. It took him some time to figure out how he was supposed to say it in order not to end up offensive... Slowly he started to sign in the hope the other would get the keywords out of it. 'My mom was born deaf. My dad was normal. I never learned to listen in the stomach since mom was deaf. I was born and hardly made sounds, got behind on it and after I turned 2 mom and dad got into a fight dad told me. There happened something and I never made a sound again.' He signed and would look a little sheepish.
“Is it that you can read lips really well? Or is it something else?” On this subject, he would slowly sign also. 'I tried to learn this. This is harder because of any kinds of tongue twisters and different accents. Sometimes it works a bit other times don't. But I can hear perfectly well.' After this, he would smile softly at him and grin eventually.
“So, what do you want to teach first! Is there something that you think would be useful for me to know?” With this being said Izumi took a quick thought, you could easily see he was thinking a bit about it... and figured that first saying Hello and etcetera would be the best.
He would nod a few times before writing down a few things in order for him to have at least a bit of paper. He then would sign a thing or two. 'The best things to know is how you say you are learning and say that you are sorry if you do not understand things. He also wrote it down and wrote also down that the speed of signing wasn't a major issue and that would probably happen with time. He asked the other in turn what he knew before he would itty bitty talk the other with learning and really start from scratch.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back