Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamanaka Nobu OCR

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Yamanaka Nobu
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Modded Death
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Anbu Captain

New Character Name: Fukushū Ishi
Preferred Username: N/A
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Hawkeye.
Custom Class:
Sniper
HP: (50+15) x 600 = 39,000
CP: (40+15) x 600 = 33,000
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Accuracy
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: ANBU Captain

Character Age: 22
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:
Ishi was a slender build, most would not consider him to be a fighter from looking at him, his build was considered for speed rather than getting into a fight with someone. Slightly taller than an average shinobi he comes in at six foot, the sleek frame coming with a striking stern face. Ishi allows his hair to grow out slightly rough and spikey he never pays much attention to it, however, a defining feature of this is the stark white color of his hair at his age, giving him an older appearance than he actually is to most people who meet him.

Character's Mental Description:
Ishi is a focused individual, never willing to break his focus on the task at hand. He is a carefull planner and uses his mind more on stratergy, He always has a calm outwards appearance and a clear drive for perfection in any task he takes. With fortitude and the years of ANBU training has left him with the ability to remove emotions from situations, sometimes coming across as emotionless. He is strong willed and determined to the point that it could be considered ambition by others that did not know him. He considers every option and doesn't rush into a situation.

Character History:
Ishi was born to two Anbu inside the ranks of the village, as a young child they forced him down the path of the branch just like them before him. He focused all his time on training inside of the complex instead of inside of the Academy as such his strength and abilities surged quickly in time without the restraints of comrades, already as he hit his teenage years he was inducted into the ranks of the ANBU Branch. Giving assignemnets like the rest, his life was kept under the mask of the ANBU to protect his identity and to not effect the village if captured.

As he grew into his teenage years, a mission came across inside of the branch that changed who he was, defining him and growing him in strength with his new found Kinjutsu he started to step out from the other ANBU making waves in the success rates for his assasination missions. It was clear that he would carve his future in this branch, and under the tutor of those willing to teach him, he allowed himself to learn from anyone wishing to help him, no matter what little they had to teach him, absorbing it like a spounge.

FInally in his early twenty his skill was aknowledge and he was finally permitted to work from the Shadow with the rank of ANBU Captain, still under the direction and tutoring of the Sennin of the Branch, yet who knows what the future holds for Ishi.

Bloodline Application: Hawkeye
The darkness was what he would consider his home for most of his life, having spent years inside of the halls fo the ANBU he was trained to hunt, nothing more and nothing less this was the very core of Ishi was always built that way, the darkness had become his freind, ever since he was a young child, he had been focused on gaining the sight in the darkness, being able to focus his very senses and abilities into making out the tiniest details, it was clear that he was a natural with ranged weapons and this proved true under his ANBU Training, giving focus to assasination with range.

He had grown up drilled and disciplined and this had been excelled into his carrer inside of the branch, it was clear that the focus of assasination and ranged warefare was being developed into something further, his targets died without knowing he was present and this was something that even those that knew him feared, he served the village in complete darkness, his eyes and ranged weapons giving way to fiction about him yet the whole time during his training and progression Ishi proved to be one of the deadliest hawkeyes within the village and within the ANBU Branch during his years.

Kinjutsu Application: Kensei
The mist creaping from under his mask as he watched out into the night, his black robes gently breezing against the wind from the trees he perched, looking towards the small set of tents that he had been tasked with targetting, he knew full well this mission was one that had to be done without any noise, it was to be done secretly and left that way. That was his life since he had worked inside the ANBU always coming in and out unseen. As he allowed his vision to focus on the movements down below a small smirk creeping across his face, hidden by the white demon mask he wore, he would have considered their patrol to be something more akin to amatures, a shamble really, but these bandits had been causing trouble, and the leader at least had some form of sense about him.

As he looked at the moon that reflected across the small river that they had set this camp up he knew that soon the guard change would come, it had been predicatble since he had been scouting the camp out like clockwork the pattern was clear to pick up, as he prepared himself for the change, this was the best oppertunity to get himself inside of the camp, after all cracks happened when more people got involved and he knew that patterns could be broken, that was what his training had managed to teach him. As he vanished into the darkness blending in with his surroundings, it seemed that his training had paid off for him in the end. Even he knew that it was his ally, he was brought up with the ANBU for the reason of this, to be darkness when it was required by a village and he would accept that.

Watching as he approched quickly the guards turning to be relieved this was his moment to strike, this was his oppertunity to get in undercover without being scene, as he slipped between the tents, pausing to make sure the coast was clear, he drew out the kunai that were under his black robes, a quick glance left and right knowing that the surrounding was clear, he knew full well that in this very second in time he would dart towards the one tent this target was inside of, moving quickly and with speed the flutter of the curtains was all that would signal his arrival for the fool that he had been assigned to destroy. Bringing the daggers up his eyes attutned to search the room found it completely empty, no-one was there.

Stopping dead in his tracks he wondered if a mistake had been made, he was sure the target had not moved, his eyes never lied to him. The empty tent had a chair and a stood sat there, as he glanced over his eyes linged across to the weapon that lay on it, the matt black surfance of what looked like the flint lock pistol grabbed his attention, walking over to it he allowed his fingers to come out and brush against the weapon, suddenly finding it fling into his palm, as the weapon morphed around his hand. Darkness consuming his vision as he found himself standing out of the room.

"Who do we have here....a stranger....chakra so strong...."

"Who is out there? I demand you show yourself, I hold no ill will against anyone, I am just here to eliminate a target as per the wishes of my village"

"You mean kill my master....."

"Step forward show me what or who you are, darkness serves both of us and this will get you no-where"

"Step an intresting choice of words, no I will show you who I am"

As if by on demand a light illuminated a stand, facing him the matt black weapon, it took Ishi a few seconds to even consider the posibility of a weapon talking to him, as he cocked his head slightly the mask hiding his face as he knew full well that it was almost impossible for something to talk to him, it was clear that the situation was something crazy of course. He knew logic said this entire situation couldn't even be possible between the two of them.

"What are you? Were even am I?"

The very basic questions that he had to ask, though he found himself asking the weapon, that was just insane. Had his mind been poisoned, had someone got to him without him knowing, had he sprung some form of trap without even knowing that he had done such a thing? No he was to careful to be caught out so easily, he would have figured it out, seen that he had done something that had made this event that was happening come tumbling to his awareness.

"I am an extra, I am a freind, a weapon, I am a being that strives for symbiosis, yet I find myself abandoned, so who are you?"

"I am......I am a Captain of Konoha"

His voice paused as he remembered his place instead of giving his name, the rank was all that this creature would get, as he found without his own body commanding him, he walked forward towards the weapon, his eyes fixated on it unable to break away he contuined to take steps, they echoed into the darkness, and simply faded to nothing as it seemed that it was just the two of them in this place that had been created.

"A rank is not a name, but your ability is clear, that Chakra is seeping from you, that power, we could work so well together, take the grip of the weapon, let us combine together, strength is what I offer you now, and all you have to do is reach out and grasp it within your hand, do that if you can Shinobi of the hidden Leaf."

The words cutting into him with every inche it was clear that this was something so different to what he had ever encounted, the gun a perfect match for his own skills, it seemed that they were made to be one, as he allowed his shaking hand to come out from under the black robes it crept in slow motion towards the weapon. His eyes widened as he saw the weapon shifting its form, changing on the stall that was light, it seemed to be moulding itself into a weapon he could recognise, and in that instead it was clear that he would be accepting the bond between the two of them. Without any more hesitation he grasped the grip of the gun firmly.

Instantly power flowed into him, the weapon bending to his will, he felt the connection in those few seconds that passed, it was like a new spring of strenght was coming into him, as he felt the lust for power and drive for purpose coming into him, the very intentions of this weapon becoming clear. He felt the presense of it becoming part of him it was perfectly in sync with him now, a perfect balance as it changed shape and shifted to its creators will, as he felt the energy of its own chakra with his like a peaceful pool two fish swimming in rotation with each other.

"I see now Ishi is the name of my new master, and what a master you are, together our future will be unstoppable of that much I am sure."

"You are so much more than I imagened, if this is what you want, to serve me without hesitation, without any issues then I will allow you to come on his journey I am taking, and you will serve the village just like me, all my life I devoted to the branch, to the village, can you do the very same?"

"I will"

"In that case then we will become one, a team if you will and work together to make sure that we serve the purpose of the village to our very best intention"

As soon as the combination was completed between the two reality snapped back together for the two of them, the gun staying in his grip as his eyes scanned the tent once more, finding the target opening the tent with a look of amazement in his eyes as to what he was staring at. It was clear that he didn't expect the sight that he found with himself.

Without even thinking the two in unison the gun was raised and the trigger pulled, the mans head snapped back as the crack sounded round the cap, the killl was quicker than normal, as the guards all became alerted to the sound, Ishi found himself taking back to his roots, slightly quicker, slightly stronger than before he was heading into the wind before even the first guard could even make his way inside to look for someone, like the shadow he was he vanished back into the trees as he made his way to report another mission completed now as a Kensei.

Death/Retirement Thread: https://ninpocho.com/threads/smoko.66235/page-2
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanka-nobu-forgotten-child.64356/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanaka-nobu-training.64344/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanaka-nobu-dojo.64353/

Old Stats:
Agility:
600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600%/600%
PL: 3600/3600
Lv. 15

Old OOC Rank:
S-Rank
Stat Cut: None

New Stats:
Agility:
600/600
Lv. 15

New OOC Rank:
S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

Keeping:

Swapping:

Total:

E-Rank: 12
D-Rank: 16
C-Rank: 20
B-Rank: 24
A-Rank: 24

Refund: 564,600 Yen and 1,048 ASP

Kinjutsu Refund:
Total: 56,000 Yen and 59 ASP

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Yamanaka Nobu
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Modded Death
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Anbu Captain

New Character Name: Fukushū Ishi
Preferred Username: N/A
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Hawkeye.
Custom Class:
Sniper
HP: (50+15) x 600 = 39,000
CP: (40+15) x 600 = 33,000
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Accuracy
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: ANBU Captain

Character Age: 22
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:
Ishi was a slender build, most would not consider him to be a fighter from looking at him, his build was considered for speed rather than getting into a fight with someone. Slightly taller than an average shinobi he comes in at six foot, the sleek frame coming with a striking stern face. Ishi allows his hair to grow out slightly rough and spikey he never pays much attention to it, however, a defining feature of this is the stark white color of his hair at his age, giving him an older appearance than he actually is to most people who meet him.

Character's Mental Description:
Ishi is a focused individual, never willing to break his focus on the task at hand. He is a carefull planner and uses his mind more on stratergy, He always has a calm outwards appearance and a clear drive for perfection in any task he takes. With fortitude and the years of ANBU training has left him with the ability to remove emotions from situations, sometimes coming across as emotionless. He is strong willed and determined to the point that it could be considered ambition by others that did not know him. He considers every option and doesn't rush into a situation.

Character History:
Ishi was born to two Anbu inside the ranks of the village, as a young child they forced him down the path of the branch just like them before him. He focused all his time on training inside of the complex instead of inside of the Academy as such his strength and abilities surged quickly in time without the restraints of comrades, already as he hit his teenage years he was inducted into the ranks of the ANBU Branch. Giving assignemnets like the rest, his life was kept under the mask of the ANBU to protect his identity and to not effect the village if captured.

As he grew into his teenage years, a mission came across inside of the branch that changed who he was, defining him and growing him in strength with his new found Kinjutsu he started to step out from the other ANBU making waves in the success rates for his assasination missions. It was clear that he would carve his future in this branch, and under the tutor of those willing to teach him, he allowed himself to learn from anyone wishing to help him, no matter what little they had to teach him, absorbing it like a spounge.

FInally in his early twenty his skill was aknowledge and he was finally permitted to work from the Shadow with the rank of ANBU Captain, still under the direction and tutoring of the Sennin of the Branch, yet who knows what the future holds for Ishi.

Bloodline Application: Hawkeye
The darkness was what he would consider his home for most of his life, having spent years inside of the halls fo the ANBU he was trained to hunt, nothing more and nothing less this was the very core of Ishi was always built that way, the darkness had become his freind, ever since he was a young child, he had been focused on gaining the sight in the darkness, being able to focus his very senses and abilities into making out the tiniest details, it was clear that he was a natural with ranged weapons and this proved true under his ANBU Training, giving focus to assasination with range.

He had grown up drilled and disciplined and this had been excelled into his carrer inside of the branch, it was clear that the focus of assasination and ranged warefare was being developed into something further, his targets died without knowing he was present and this was something that even those that knew him feared, he served the village in complete darkness, his eyes and ranged weapons giving way to fiction about him yet the whole time during his training and progression Ishi proved to be one of the deadliest hawkeyes within the village and within the ANBU Branch during his years.

Kinjutsu Application: Kensei
The mist creaping from under his mask as he watched out into the night, his black robes gently breezing against the wind from the trees he perched, looking towards the small set of tents that he had been tasked with targetting, he knew full well this mission was one that had to be done without any noise, it was to be done secretly and left that way. That was his life since he had worked inside the ANBU always coming in and out unseen. As he allowed his vision to focus on the movements down below a small smirk creeping across his face, hidden by the white demon mask he wore, he would have considered their patrol to be something more akin to amatures, a shamble really, but these bandits had been causing trouble, and the leader at least had some form of sense about him.

As he looked at the moon that reflected across the small river that they had set this camp up he knew that soon the guard change would come, it had been predicatble since he had been scouting the camp out like clockwork the pattern was clear to pick up, as he prepared himself for the change, this was the best oppertunity to get himself inside of the camp, after all cracks happened when more people got involved and he knew that patterns could be broken, that was what his training had managed to teach him. As he vanished into the darkness blending in with his surroundings, it seemed that his training had paid off for him in the end. Even he knew that it was his ally, he was brought up with the ANBU for the reason of this, to be darkness when it was required by a village and he would accept that.

Watching as he approched quickly the guards turning to be relieved this was his moment to strike, this was his oppertunity to get in undercover without being scene, as he slipped between the tents, pausing to make sure the coast was clear, he drew out the kunai that were under his black robes, a quick glance left and right knowing that the surrounding was clear, he knew full well that in this very second in time he would dart towards the one tent this target was inside of, moving quickly and with speed the flutter of the curtains was all that would signal his arrival for the fool that he had been assigned to destroy. Bringing the daggers up his eyes attutned to search the room found it completely empty, no-one was there.

Stopping dead in his tracks he wondered if a mistake had been made, he was sure the target had not moved, his eyes never lied to him. The empty tent had a chair and a stood sat there, as he glanced over his eyes linged across to the weapon that lay on it, the matt black surfance of what looked like the flint lock pistol grabbed his attention, walking over to it he allowed his fingers to come out and brush against the weapon, suddenly finding it fling into his palm, as the weapon morphed around his hand. Darkness consuming his vision as he found himself standing out of the room.

"Who do we have here....a stranger....chakra so strong...."

"Who is out there? I demand you show yourself, I hold no ill will against anyone, I am just here to eliminate a target as per the wishes of my village"

"You mean kill my master....."

"Step forward show me what or who you are, darkness serves both of us and this will get you no-where"

"Step an intresting choice of words, no I will show you who I am"

As if by on demand a light illuminated a stand, facing him the matt black weapon, it took Ishi a few seconds to even consider the posibility of a weapon talking to him, as he cocked his head slightly the mask hiding his face as he knew full well that it was almost impossible for something to talk to him, it was clear that the situation was something crazy of course. He knew logic said this entire situation couldn't even be possible between the two of them.

"What are you? Were even am I?"

The very basic questions that he had to ask, though he found himself asking the weapon, that was just insane. Had his mind been poisoned, had someone got to him without him knowing, had he sprung some form of trap without even knowing that he had done such a thing? No he was to careful to be caught out so easily, he would have figured it out, seen that he had done something that had made this event that was happening come tumbling to his awareness.

"I am an extra, I am a freind, a weapon, I am a being that strives for symbiosis, yet I find myself abandoned, so who are you?"

"I am......I am a Captain of Konoha"

His voice paused as he remembered his place instead of giving his name, the rank was all that this creature would get, as he found without his own body commanding him, he walked forward towards the weapon, his eyes fixated on it unable to break away he contuined to take steps, they echoed into the darkness, and simply faded to nothing as it seemed that it was just the two of them in this place that had been created.

"A rank is not a name, but your ability is clear, that Chakra is seeping from you, that power, we could work so well together, take the grip of the weapon, let us combine together, strength is what I offer you now, and all you have to do is reach out and grasp it within your hand, do that if you can Shinobi of the hidden Leaf."

The words cutting into him with every inche it was clear that this was something so different to what he had ever encounted, the gun a perfect match for his own skills, it seemed that they were made to be one, as he allowed his shaking hand to come out from under the black robes it crept in slow motion towards the weapon. His eyes widened as he saw the weapon shifting its form, changing on the stall that was light, it seemed to be moulding itself into a weapon he could recognise, and in that instead it was clear that he would be accepting the bond between the two of them. Without any more hesitation he grasped the grip of the gun firmly.

Instantly power flowed into him, the weapon bending to his will, he felt the connection in those few seconds that passed, it was like a new spring of strenght was coming into him, as he felt the lust for power and drive for purpose coming into him, the very intentions of this weapon becoming clear. He felt the presense of it becoming part of him it was perfectly in sync with him now, a perfect balance as it changed shape and shifted to its creators will, as he felt the energy of its own chakra with his like a peaceful pool two fish swimming in rotation with each other.

"I see now Ishi is the name of my new master, and what a master you are, together our future will be unstoppable of that much I am sure."

"You are so much more than I imagened, if this is what you want, to serve me without hesitation, without any issues then I will allow you to come on his journey I am taking, and you will serve the village just like me, all my life I devoted to the branch, to the village, can you do the very same?"

"I will"

"In that case then we will become one, a team if you will and work together to make sure that we serve the purpose of the village to our very best intention"

As soon as the combination was completed between the two reality snapped back together for the two of them, the gun staying in his grip as his eyes scanned the tent once more, finding the target opening the tent with a look of amazement in his eyes as to what he was staring at. It was clear that he didn't expect the sight that he found with himself.

Without even thinking the two in unison the gun was raised and the trigger pulled, the mans head snapped back as the crack sounded round the cap, the killl was quicker than normal, as the guards all became alerted to the sound, Ishi found himself taking back to his roots, slightly quicker, slightly stronger than before he was heading into the wind before even the first guard could even make his way inside to look for someone, like the shadow he was he vanished back into the trees as he made his way to report another mission completed now as a Kensei.

Death/Retirement Thread: https://ninpocho.com/threads/smoko.66235/page-2
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanka-nobu-forgotten-child.64356/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanaka-nobu-training.64344/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/yamanaka-nobu-dojo.64353/

Old Stats:
Agility:
600/600
Lv. 15

Old OOC Rank:
S-Rank
Stat Cut: None

New Stats:
Agility:
600/600
Lv. 15

New OOC Rank:
S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

Keeping:

Swapping:

Total:

E-Rank: 12
D-Rank: 16
C-Rank: 20
B-Rank: 24
A-Rank: 24

Refund: 564,600 Yen and 1,048 ASP

Kinjutsu Refund:
Total: 56,000 Yen and 59 ASP
Taken into council

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Approved, name change done, and moved old character profile/dojo/training threads.

Forgot to the do the yen and ASP.
Previous totals:
1737 ASP
377750 Yen.

New Totals:
2844 ASP
998350 yen

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back