Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yasuda Sumiko vs Yugi [Second Student Tournament Round 1]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The roar of the crowd could be heard in the distance it was clear that they were getting hyped to witness the fight that would be taking place shortly. As cheers and whoops could be heard echoing around the stadium it would be the fighters turn to rock up and make sure they were prepared to enter in the arena. It was clear that the time had come to step in front of the crowd and prove themselves in that few seconds that they had. This could change their lives for ever and it could see them spotted by a specific branch and they could even be elected to join if they were lucky.

“We would like to welcome the entrance of our new fighters. Give them a huge cheer as they prepare to enter into the arena!”

The announcers voice would echo around the arena as the crowd would grow louder in that split second. It was clear that they were all craving to see the new participants enter and begin their fight it was clear that they were desperate to see what would come of this fight and wanted to see who would be going onto the next round.

With the representatives from each branch checking out the fighters it would be down to them to enter this fight. At each gate there would be done of the ANBU each of them trained to identify the fighter that would come to their gate and make sure that they were the correct person before even opening the gates. With the announcement made each of the ANBU would open the gates and allow the competition to see their first sights at what they would be fighting in.

At the gates opened they would be able to see a massive grass area that was open to the crowd, there was thousands of people staring at the two combatants as they waited to see what was happening in this situation. Some of them peaked over the edge to get a better look at the combatant and even some of them would mutter between themselves as coins passed between hands as bets were placed from what they could see in that first second.

There would be the referee in the middle of the arena waiting for the participate to come to the middle before speaking to them. His words quick and soft as he spoke to both deciding to keep it brief and keep to the rules of the arena that had been set out by the organisers of this tournament.

“I want you all to keep this a clean fight, nothing to make this problematic. Remember that you must win by KO that is the only place that you can win this fight. Good luck and let’s keep this simple”

That was the only words that were offered to each fighter before they would be given the signal to begin it was now clear. This was the student’s time to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of everyone watching. They had to make sure that they took this opportunity that was given to them and grabbed it by the hands.

[The Fight will Start as soon as your mod replies, you each most post once before the mod can do so]
[M-mod assigned to this]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

The Punk Rock Kunochi!!!
90A10EC7-6B6F-49ED-9F15-A7378138F1EA.jpeg
Blue bangs and long blue hair swooshed about as Yugi entered the gates in excitement. As soon as the gates were opened, she gleefully charged in without caution. With one hand she’d wave to the cheering crowds. She was obviously super thrilled to be there. With her she carried an arsenal of gadgets, weapons, and even a large hand held Japanese cannon. She carried the large cannon on one shoulder and a large three nozzle weapon which hung from a strap like a purse on the other. The cannon was like those you’d fine during festivals that shot fireworks, however, it’s design was unique. It didn’t look like a dragon but a shark which is completely untraditional. It wasn’t brightly colored or made of bamboo. It seemed to be almost alloy or metal from the sheen but such a thing would obviously be over cumbersome. The mystery of the weapons were certainly intriguing but not as much as Yugi’s personal appearance. Yugi had long blue hair, pale skin, dark eye liner, small lips painted purple, dazzling violet eyes, and a devilish smile. She had a sleeve tattoo of blue clouds raining bullets that extended from her arm to her hip. She was dressed in combat attire that was firm fitting, free spirited, and flamboyant in color. She wore black combat gloves and boots in which both had a shiny metal plate across the knuckle or toe. Yugi would take in all the instructions or so it would seem but in reality she was just nodding frantically at the judge to get him to hurry and start the match. The judge would begin the match shortly after, marking the start of play time!

[Topic Entered]​

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The girl was awoken with the smell of cooking, she could hear the clattering of pot and pans from the kitchen downstairs she didn’t need to go and investigate to know that it was Za, out of all of them her arguably made the most noise. Sumiko was laying on her futon, looking lazily into the hallway as she heard footsteps and the clattering of a tray coming down the hall seeing Za come into view, she smiled at him and thanked him, rolling out of the way to give him space for him to join her. It was early, much earlier she had been used to for the last couple of month, but it was an important day for both of them, today was the start of the Student Tournament something that Za had been training hard for, herself not so much but she like she was ready none the less, the breakfast and the herbal tea that he had prepared was to help keep both of their energies up for what the day held for them.

As they walked the normal empty street that early morning but they were alive with hustle and bustle of vendors and food stalls getting ready for, what they were hoping would be, a good few months of trade. There was a palpable feeling of excitement in the air in both the Shinobi and citizen of leaf alike, Sumiko would be lying if she was to say that the feeling wasn’t contagious, she even found herself smiling for no reason, a giddy excitement filling her as they weaved through the streets towards Kitsune Park, it seemed that everyone in Leaf had the same idea to get the arena early and snag as good seat but they wouldn’t be observing this event they would be partaking in it.

As they neared the arena they could see the board with the participant's names on it, Za was the first to spot his Sumiko found hers shortly after, it appeared that she was going to up against someone whose name she vaguely recognizes but was having trouble placing where from, while outwardly Sumiko was calm and collected internally she was nervous. This was the first time that she would be fighting another person and while she had no doubt that Za would do her proud she was afraid that she would be able to do the same, she entered the Arena with Za who hugged her and wished her luck before walking towards her own opponent, she bowed out of respect, she could feel the familiar cold emptiness stirring inside her it has been a while since she had been her old self and had quite forgotten what it felt like, she searched through her selection of faces finding the sweetest one she could.

"I remember you, your that girl from the Ramen place, how have you been doing, it been a while,"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!​
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• [*]Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.

• UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"I remember you, your that girl from the Ramen place, how have you been doing, it been a while..."

With a puzzled expression, Yugi placed a finger on her chin. Her finger nails were a sequence of blue and purple as they gently tapped the lining of her jaw line. She was still smiling innocently as her eyes wondered and her mind set adrift by the girls words. Her thoughts escaped from the now into the then. Her opponent did look vaguely familiar but not so much that she would recall where and when they may have crossed paths. Not immediately. Her opponent had mentioned the Ramen shop which triggered a recollection of a group of kids. That was it! She had remembered. Along with the memory of her opponent’s face came the recollection of the scenario of that night. She had kindly invited them to sit with her but instead they choose to ignore her invention, sit in an exclusive VIP area, and she was the rich kid that everyone obliged. Yugi’s face slowly soared as she tilted her rocket toward the girl. It would be a lie to say that she didn’t care and that such a trivial thing had no affect on her. In truth, remembering that night infuriated her though it wasn’t blatantly obvious at that moment. She attempted to smile again but it resulted in a twitchy strained motion of her lips. Her purple hues were filling up with contempt. Somehow, she would manage her smile. It was the thought of this favorable situation that made it possible for her smile to reach ear to ear.

“HI! I remember you too! I also remember that I wanted to blow you and your friends up for ignoring me and excluding me that day! But I’m great and this is great, because now, I can just blow you up right now! See? I brought this rocket!”

The rocket was aimed directly at her opponent now and the blue haired punk Kunochi’s finger was slowly squeezing the trigger. There was full conviction in her actions and hesitation was absent. She fully intended to gain this girl’s attention in the best way she new how. With explosives, combustion, sulfur, and refined petroleum.

[Actions Sent]
[ooc: let’s have a good match!]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How troublesome The girl smiled and shrugged at the blue-haired girl's threat, Sumiko couldn't help but find her words mildly amusing if Yugi was hoping to scare her it wasn't going to work but Sumiko thought that it was a valiant effort none the less. Clearly, she and the others snubbing her at the ramen shop which must have been years ago now was still a sore topic To think she would hold a grudge for this long, I must be for more magnetic then I thought, while Yugi's face might not have given her away but her anger was clear from her reaction.

"So I see," she gestured to the rocket that was now pointed in her direction, there was no emotion on the girls face other then amusement "Let hope you know how to use it, it would certainly spoil my fun if you blow yourself up before I get to warm myself up" The Student readied herself for Yugi incoming attack as she watched her squeeze the trigger of her comically large rocket launcher. This is certainly going to be interesting

[Action Sent]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Round 1​

Participants​
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 18.900 - 234.5 - 1750 = 16.915,5
CP:
15.900 - 0 = 15.900

AP: 7 - 1.75 - 2 - 2 = 0 = 8 next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
HP: 18.900 - 309 - 137,5 - 137,5 - 137,5 - 41.2 = 18.156,3
CP: 18.900
- 600 - 120 - 1.092 - 690 = 16.398

AP: 6 - 1 - 2.5 - 2 = 0.5 = 6.5AP next round

Maintains:
Feeling drowsy
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:

Actions:
0 seconds - Sumiko declares Duelist against Yugi.
0 seconds - Yugi declares duel against Sumiko.
0 seconds - Sumiko declares activation of Curse Seal
0 seconds - Sumiko uses quickdraw to equip Odoriko
0 seconds - Sumiko uses Hidden action against Yugi [44vs28] Crit hits
  • Dual Weapon follows up with a Hit [43vs23], hits
0 seconds - Sumiko uses Hidden action against Yugi [37vs20], Hits
  • Dual Weapon follows up with a Hit [38vs21], hits
0 seconds - Yugi uses hidden actions;
[12vs24] Aware Explosive Notes
[29vs24] Not aware
[24vs28] Aware Acid Trap
[25vs28] Aware Oil Trap
0 Seconds - Yugi uses Hidden Launched against Sumiko (Stealth Check) [24vs29], Miss

0,83 seconds - Yugi enters Main branch style over substance.

1.66 Seconds - Yugi uses Thermal Maw against Sumiko
  • Sumiko uses Puppet Switch to Avoid the Attack
  • Affinity feint kicks in; [24 vs 15], Hits
1.66 Seconds - Yugi uses Atomic Blast against Sumiko (14% chance of sneak attack) Sneak attack 41% failed. [34vs30] hits
1.66 Seconds - Yugi combes up with Bang Bullets against Sumiko [32vs32], Bound

2 Seconds - Sumiko’s curse seal Activates.

2,85 seconds - attempts to break out of stealth: 85% Failed.

5,70 seconds - attempts to break out of stealth: 77% Failed.

Notes:
Yugi, a few things.
1) I couldn’t measure Duelist with your battle, due to the fact you never stated which one you wished to use.
Duelist said: said:
Notes:
- When choosing a target, the user must declare what type of Accuracy or DC buff they wish to receive. Either Melee, Ranged, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. The type of buff remains constant as long as this ability is active.
As such a random roll was performed for your Accuracy Type. This random roll became Ninjutsu.

Sumiko,
1) You ran out of AP to do your actions due to the bound.

----
As sweet as it is, please do not pre-workout your buffs and timings. As through rounds, this will change most likely.

If you have a request for a banner to use. Please make sure it’s 125 x 200 XD I had to crop and resize.
Update: Sumiko still in bound.

Last edited:

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
5E5B9B4E-6EA6-4D81-89D9-49DC939B60A7.jpeg

It would seem that pompous rich kid from the ramen shop was a lot faster than the trigger squeeze of a rocket propeller. In fact, charging with her speed allowed her to immediately close the distance between them. Yugi was unable to pull the trigger immediately. Rich kid managed to strike Yugi in an dance of blows. With dual weapons and an unreadable method of strikes, Yugi was powerless to avoid them. She attempted to distance herself from the smug girl who continued her oppress and restrict Yugi from firing. That’s when Yugi smiled widely (perhaps giving away her counter) and deployed a hidden launcher from her glove! Though the dart was avoided, it put just enough distance between Yugi and her opponent. As if Yugi’s smile couldn’t get any wider, she’d pull the trigger launch a rocket at the girl’s feet and causing a massive explosion! Yugi would bust into laughter after seeing the hue of the blue and green smog caused by the explosion. Reloading she’d start to feel strange as she stumble back a bit. Her vision was beginning to blur a bit and she was feeling drowsy. Suddenly the smog began to clear and her opponent was now partially covered in tattoos. “Nice ink,” she thought to herself. No way was she going to pay Rich kid a direct compliment. Not after their history. No, instead she would focus on the fireworks and what to do about this Rich kid’s annoying speed tricks. “So what do you think of my badass SP Shark Bait Rocket XL huh? I definitely know how to use it! I built it after all.”

[mft]
[sending actions]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl was the first to strike extending her charka string getting two hits in with Odoriko, a grin crossed her lips at the thought of the effect these would have on the obnoxious girl later, it did seem that things were coming up Sumiko, that was until Yugi closed the distance managing to get two ninjutsu attacks in, then something that she wasn't expecting, a volley of fireworks went off in her face sending her off balance.
This will be more interesting then I thought Sumiko picked herself up from the ground and brushed the dust off her blazer, it seemed that Yugi was playing her whole hand already which disappointed her a little bit, she was looking forward to having a little more fun.
"And a lovely little toy it is too, definitely leaves a sting," She smiled sweetly at the girl, she wasn't going to rise to her gibes, that would involve her caring what was coming out of her mouth.
"I can clearly see that me not paying attention to you has you a little upset, please don't mistake this for an apology, I just don't find you that interesting but I can rectify this for you now and give you my full attention" Even though Sumiko's grin remained on her face it darkened to something more threatening than the seemingly friendly gesture before. This becoming far to bothersome

[Action Sent]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Round 2​

Participants
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 16.915,5 - 2268 = 14.647
CP:
14.700 - 399 - 617,5 - 365,75 = 13.317,7

AP: 7 next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
Acid trap, Oil Trap.
HP: 18.156,3 + 567 - 2404 - 360 - 5273 - 791 - 2356 - 354 + 576,9 = 7.762,2
CP: 16.398 + 567 - 1000 - 576,9 - 2.718 - 448 = 12.222,1

AP: 5 AP next round

Maintains:
Sandstorm Veil
bit hurt..." Sandstorm Veil
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP: 1408.33
CP: 0

AP: 3

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:

Actions:
0 seconds - Yugi’s Healing factor kicks in. (+567)
0 seconds - Yugi’s hyperactive kicks in. (+567)
0 seconds - Sumiko’s curse seal leeches off the CP pool. (from 15900 to 14700)
0 seconds - Yugi’s affected by poison: serpent's blood. - 2AP

1.66 seconds - Sumiko wakes up from the bang bullet bind as the full round passes..

3,07 seconds - Yugi makes Shadow servants 3x.

3,84 seconds - Sumiko uses Shadow Dance on herself.

5,39 seconds - Sumiko uses Hidden action against Yugi [ 29 vs 11 ] Hits,
5,39 seconds - Sumiko uses a quick switch to switch to Senshi
5,39 seconds - Through quick switch combo’s into Suplex. [ 47vs 39 ] Crit hits
5,39 seconds - Sumiko uses blitz brawl with combo mastery to combo further in Step in Flash. [ 43 vs 29 ] Crit Hits, [28 vs 18] hits,
5,39 seconds - Yugi’s affected by poison: serpent's blood. - 2AP
5,39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Explosive Notes [ 33 vs 22 ] hits
5,39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Acid Trap [ 36 vs 15 ] hits
5,39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Oil Trap [ 33 vs 17 ] hits

6.14 seconds - Yugi's using Sand Veil on themself and their creations.

7.67 seconds - Yugi Equips brass knuckles.

Notes:
Yugi;
  1. Please keep in mind, Bang bullets is not maintaining jutsu.
  2. You already had placed 2 triggers on your traps, you cannot change that.
  3. You cannot use Sand AE due to those are not your picks.
  4. The 2.718CP less is the pay for arming the explosive notes I forgot to subtract round 1 and the ET costs.
As usual, I am human, I can miss things. Please contact me with questions on DM on site

Edits:
Edited multiple things throughout the round.
Before I will get this question too; creations are not clones, they do not require awareness checks.

Last edited:

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1615499254773.jpeg
Though not obvious in rich girl’s words or facial expression, her vex with Yugi became apparent in her relentless assault. It would seem that her new tattoos were more than just cosmetics. Her physical abilities and capabilities were boosted tenfold. Yugi received what can only be described as an extreme beat down... and mind you, this included a suplex. Perhaps it was the rich girls raw strength or even her now abnormal speed but Yugi was almost powerless in the situation. The finishing blow caused a plethora of gimmicks and gags to fall lose from Yugi’s person. Almost immediately after the assault, rich girl would find an explosive not sizzling at her feet. With little time to react, a loud explosion would boom the stadium. What’s worse, rich girl would later find that her outfit was soiled with oil and a corrosive liquid. The suplex likely caused the flasks to spill upon her. Yugi, with ruffled hair and bruises raised limply from her bed of rubble. She was giggling. Not in a questionable psychiatric way but more like a child who successfully executed a prank. “Hehe wow... you look ridiculous!” Yugi would cough but would fail to acknowledge the way she must look at the moment. Instead Yugi would summon undefined shadows using a foreign device. No doubt another gizmo of her own creation but these shadows weren’t and did not seem like illusions or holograms but solid figures. They did not have defining features either. Suddenly a gust of sand would obscure Yugi and her minions from sight. She acknowledged that those attacks from rich girl held poison and that she had to be more careful if she wanted to stay in this long enough to teach rich girl a lesson. “Ok Yugi, gotta focus!”

[mft]
[sending actions]

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko flicked her wrists sending her puppet flying towards the blue haired shinobi smiling almost as she watched her creation dance on its strings as it delivered a barrage of attacked towards Yugi, watching in glee as her puppet lifted her up in the arm and slamming her back into the ground, it seemed like it wasn’t the most though out mov as the sound of a explosion echoed through the arena. Sumiko was knocked aback when the traps that the girl had laid for her exploded covering her with their contents over her clothes, she could her a faint sizzle as the corrosive liquid eat away a little at her blazer, she looked at it with annoyance, she liked this blazer. When she turned her attention back to the girl she had hidden herself in a vortex of sand.

”oh so we are playing hide and seek now, I really don’t have time for childish games’

[Sending Actions]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Round 3​

Participants
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 14.647 - 670 - 1.134 = 12.843
CP:
13.317,7 - 620 - 994,5 - 680 = 11.023,2

AP: 7 next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
Acid trap, Oil Trap.
HP: 7.762 + 945 - 2719 - 408 + 156 = 6.067
CP: 12.222,1 + 945 - 224 - 189 - 504 - 156 - 150 - 420 = 12.027

AP: 6AP next round

Maintains:
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:

Actions:
0 seconds - Yugi’s Healing factor kicks in. (+567)​
0 seconds - Yugi’s hyperactive kicks in. (+567)
0 seconds - Yugi's weapon augment; recovery kicks in. (+378)
0 seconds - Yugi's weapon augment; re-energize kicks in. (+378)
0 seconds - Sumiko’s curse seal leeches off the CP pool. (from 14700 to 13500)
0 seconds - Maintain costs Yugi Paid

0 seconds - Yugi uses 3 scraps to create oil trap and Serpent’s blood

0,83 second - Yugi entering Intuitive style.
0,83 seconds - Yugi arms her trap.
0,83 seconds - Yugi Arms a trap, awareness check [ 29 vs 22 ] Yuki is aware of the Oil trap.
0,83 seconds - Yugi uses Enhanced trigger to force active oil trap. Blindshot [ 36 vs 38 ] Miss

2,14 seconds - Sumiko uses Wind release, Sandstorm veil is lifted. [28 vs 23 ] Hits

2.58 Seconds - Yugi uses Gas Warfare against Sumiko [33 vs 30] Hits, Sumiko's feeling drowsy. (Aware)

3,21 seconds - Sumiko uses spear hand against Yugi [ 37 vs 19 ] Hits
3,21 seconds - Yugi use Emergency Override to Auto Dodge the Attack

3,33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 1 does basic strike against sumiko [ 20 vs 23 ] Miss
3,33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko [ 15 vs 19 ] Miss
3,33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko [ 14 vs 16 ] Miss

5.39 seconds - Yugi suffers 2 ap loss

6,42 seconds - Sumiko uses Suplex again Yugi. [ 38 vs 27 ] hits

6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 1 does basic strike against sumiko [ 19 vs 26 ] Miss
6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko [ 18 vs 28 ] Miss
6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko [ 19 vs 21 ] Miss

9,99 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko [ 17 vs 15 ] Hits
9,99 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko [ 10 vs 26 ] Miss

Notes:
Update: 14-03-2021

Yugi:
1) Metsu - The Ancient One (Hisao) — Today at 11:34 AM
As Ingenious Action is only usable when a trap is triggered, its only usable as a conditional
2) Wind Release still stands due to Roll that was made
4) Your creation 1 didn’t have enough AP to do their last action.

Yugi scrap count:5

Last edited:

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
*System Head hat on*

Due to the complexity of the issues related to this Core Ability, I feel it best to have a member of dev moderating this fight. Upon review of the fight, there has been some mistakes found, and therefore the mistakes are being rectified, of which there are 3.

• Yugi did not select Physical or Chakra style when entering Main Branch Style, this is to be randomly rolled.
  • The timing of a trap going off during a combo in round 2,
  • A Blindshot that should have been a normal attack.

The replacement Bmod will be Takeshi. who will be reviewing it again, so other changes may come up, but i believe this should be it.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 2​

Participants​
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 16,915 - 2268 = 14,647
CP:
14,700 - 399 - 617 - 365 = 13,317

AP:
8 - 1.75- 2.25 - 1 - 2.25 = 0.75 AP Remaining = 7.75 AP next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
Acid trap, Oil Trap.​
HP: 18,156 + 567 - 2404 - 360 - 5273 - 791 + 441 = 10,913
CP: 16,398 + 567 - 1000 - 576 - 2,718 - 441 = 12,230

AP:
6.5 - 2 - 2.5 - 2 = 0 AP Remaining = 6 AP next round

Maintains:
Sandstorm Veil, Main Branch ChakraS Style
bit hurt..." Sandstorm Veil​
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP: 1408

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:
Actions:​
0 seconds - Yugi’s Healing factor kicks in.
0 seconds - Yugi’s hyperactive kicks in.
0 seconds - Sumiko’s curse seal leeches off the CP pool.
0 seconds - Yugi’s affected by poison: serpent's blood.

1.66 seconds - Sumiko wakes up from the bang bullet bind as the full round passes..

3.07 seconds - Yugi created Shadow servants

3.84 seconds - Sumiko uses Shadow Dance on herself.

5.39 seconds - Sumiko uses Hidden action against Yugi 29 vs 11 (Hits)
5.39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Explosive Notes 33 vs 22 (Hits)
5.39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Acid Trap 36 vs 15 (Hits)
5.39 seconds - Yugi’s trap card activates! Oil Trap 33 vs 17 (Hits)
- Sumiko is suppressed for 1 AP
5.39 seconds - Sumiko uses a quick switch to switch to Senshi
5.39 seconds - Through quick switch combo’s into Suplex. 47 vs 39 (Crit hits)
-10% Chance of Suppression being Caused 37 (Failed)
5.39 seconds - Yugi’s is hit with Poison - Serpent Blood

6.14 seconds - Yugi's using Sand Veil on themself and their creations.

Notes:​
Yugi:​
  1. As you didn't state what Style for Main Branch, its randomized Rolled as taking your Chakra Style Spot.
    2. Due to Serpent Blood you ran out of AP to Equip your Weapon​

Sumiko:
  1. Sumiko due to suppression you were unable to complete the Combo

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 3​

Participants​
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 14,647 - 670 - 1,134 = 12,843
CP:
13,317,7 - 620 - 994,5 - 680 = 11,023,2

AP:
7.75 - 2 - 2.25 - 2.25 = 1. 25 AP Remaining = 8 AP next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
Acid trap, Oil Trap.​
HP: 10,913 + 567 - 2719 - 408 + 156 = 8,509
CP: 12,222 + 567 - 224 - 189 - 504 - 156 - 150 - 420 = 11,146

AP: 6 - 0.5 - 1.5 - 0.5 - 1.75 - 2 = 0 AP Remaining = 6 AP next round

Maintains:
Main Branch Chakra Style, Intuitive style, Physical Style
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:

AP: 3 - 1 - 1 - 1 = 0 AP = 3 AP Next Round

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:

0 seconds - Yugi uses 3 scraps to create Oil trap and Serpent’s blood

0.83 second - Yugi entering Intuitive style.
0.83 seconds - Yugi arms her trap.
0.83 seconds - Yugi Arms a trap, awareness check (29 vs 22) Yuki is aware of the Oil trap.
0.83 seconds - Yugi uses Enhanced trigger to force active oil trap. Random Targetting Sumiko 36 vs 38 (Miss)

1.66 Seconds - Yugi equips Brass Knuckles

2.14 seconds - Sumiko uses Wind release, Sandstorm veil is lifted. 28 vs 23 (Hits)

3.21 seconds - Sumiko uses spear hand against Yugi 37 vs 19 (Hits)
3.21 seconds - Yugi use Emergency Override to Auto Dodge the Attack

3.33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 1 does basic strike against sumiko 20 vs 23 (Miss)
3.33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko 15 vs 19 (Miss)
3.33 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko [ 14 vs 16 (Miss)

4.57 Seconds - Yugi uses Gas Warfare against Sumiko [33 vs 30] Hits, Sumiko's feeling drowsy. (Aware)

5.39 seconds - Yugi suffers 2 ap loss

6,42 seconds - Sumiko uses Suplex again Yugi. 38 vs 27 (Hits)

6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 1 does basic strike against sumiko 19 vs 26 (Miss)
6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko 18 vs 28 (Miss)
6.66 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko 19 vs 21 (Miss)

9.99 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko 14 vs 24 (Miss)
9.99 seconds - Yugi’s creation 2 does basic strike against sumiko 17 vs 15 (Hits)
9.99 seconds - Yugi’s creation 3 does basic strike against sumiko [ 10 vs 26 (Miss)​
Notes:​
Yugi:

1. Your Combo is a Reflexive, and should be listed as a conditional, as per review of myself and Metsu ruling stands, as its not a conditional its not valid​
  2. You had to equip a weapon due to last round not having enough AP​
  3. Wind Release Changed to Match how is should look​

Both players you now have 48 hours to get Actions into me. Any questions feel free to each out.

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jumping back from the blue haired girl back, she was a little supraised that the girl had completely managed to block one of attacks but it didn’t really matter the second one found its mark. Sumiko felt her body grow heavy, her vision was getting a little blurry as the effects of Yugi’s poison flowed through her system, she was familjar with it , it was one that she had used herself, although she was less then happy having her own tricks used against her. I think that I deserve a little nap after this fight, let hope that I can deal with It quickly so I can enjoy watching the rest of Za’s fight . She shock her body awake focusing as best she could through the lethargy that was settting in

”Look Yugi can you just call it quits now, no-body will think any less of you but I have places that I need to be,” She yawned and stretched a little getting herself ready for the next assault.

[Actions Sent]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Yugi kept getting flipped and tossed by these marionette doll things that tatted rich kid were wielding. The sand storm had already been blown away by her opponent and Yugi had to figure out another way to slow this girl now. Using a contraption on her person, Yugi would release a deadly smog that rich kid wasn’t quick enough to dispel. In seconds she was engulfed in a cloud of blue poisonous clouds. In seconds the poison would take hold of her. Yugi who was smiling, prepped for her next move as she listened to rich kid. ”Look Yugi can you just call it quits now, no-body will think any less of you but I have places that I need to be.”
Yugi would ready her rocket launcher, aiming it directly at rich kid. “Ha ha ha! Hardy har har! Real funny, let’s see if you’re this funny after I blow you sky!” Rich kid certainly new how to push Yugi’s buttons. Her calm demeanor and superiority complex was getting old and certainly getting Yugi riled up. For now Yugi would fight the pain, ready her rocket and fire away!

[mft]
[actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Round 4​

Participants​
Sumiko
16587.jpg
Yugi
unknown.png
HP: 12,843
CP:
11,023 - 318 - 680 - 765 - 765 = 8,495

AP:
8 - 2.25 - 2.25 - 2.25 = 1. 25 AP Remaining = 8 AP next round

Maintains:
Curse seal.
Acid trap, Oil Trap, Bleeding Rank 1​
HP: 8,509 + 567 + 378 - 2,730 - 409 - 5,484 - 822 - 2,047 = - 2,038 = KOed
CP: 11,146 + 567 + 378 - 1,092 = KOed

AP: 6 - 2.5 - 1 = 2.5 AP Remaining =KOed

Maintains:
KOed
KOed​
Summon of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Clone of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Shinobi Name
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
Creation of Yugi
unknown.png
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:
HP:
CP:

AP:

Maintains:

HP: Gone
CP: Gone

AP: Gone

Maintains:

Maintains:

Maintains:
0 Seconds - Yugi's Re-energize kicks in
0 Seconds - Yugi's Recovery kicks in
0 Seconds - Yugi uses scraps to create a Kawarimi Target and Explosive Note

0 Seconds - Yugi Triggers Hidden Launcher against Sumiko 33 vs 30 (Hits)
- Sumiko is effected by Serpents Blood
- Sumiko is now Bleeding!
0 Seconds - Yugi uses ingenious action against Sumiko to follow up with Atomic Blast 27 vs 33 (Misses)

0 Seconds - Sumiko does a Hidden Action against Yugi
- Yugi is forced to use her Body Switch

0.62 Seconds -Sumiko uses Spear Hand against Sumiko. 26 vs 23 (Hits)
- Dual Weapon goes for a Second Attack 33 vs 19 (Hits)
0.62 Seconds - Sumiko Quick Switches Weapon to preform a Suplex against Yugi. 45 vs 21 (Crits)
- Dual Weapon goes for a Second Attack 28 vs 16 (Hits)
0.62 Seconds - Sumiko uses Blitz Brawl and follows up with Seismic Toss against Yugi. 28 vs 27 (75%) partial hit

0.62 Seconds - Yugi is KOed​

Notes:
Any questions or Comments Hit me up.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
How many times was it now that she had been flipped overhead and slammed into the ground? A more important question, where was the medics? Yugi laid face up on the semi grassy field of dirt starring at the blue sky. Her consciousness faded in and out from blue sky to a void black. Her sense of sound, however, was unimpaired at the moment. She’d listen the roaring crowds cheering and that the match had concluded. It was over, obviously. The thought of child gladiators participating in what could only be seen as a blood sport, was something that hadn’t occurred to Yugi. Why? Because unlike the normal day to day stuff, this was fun. Yugi recognized the difference between her and her opponent battle abilities. Yugi relied on her inventions and intellect (though not apparent at times) to get ahead. She had the bare minimum skills in actual ninja skill and abilities. Minimum is even a stretch to say. She would not let this day be for nothing but a couple of bumps and bruises. It was time to start taking ninja school more seriously. She would have to. Laying here in the dirt was not her place in this world. No, there was to much fun to be had. One day, definitely not today but, “Rich kid... my name is Yugi and one day... I’m gonna blow away that smug face right off of you... ha.” With that Yugi slipped completely into the dark. Unconscious, the blue haired girl drifted into the maze of her own mind until she’d wake in the hospital or wherever.

[Topic Left with medic]
[ooc: GG]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back