Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yes I Am Here (Requesting entry)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The journey wasn’t easy. He’d been told it would be harder if the sandstorm was still an issue, but thankfully that obstacle wasn’t in the way. As it was, the brown-eyed man who walked up to the dojo was parched, dehydrated, and ill tempered. He’d quit sweating so much a moment ago, which he knew was a bad sign since he was warming up more quickly than ever. So as he came near a group leaving, it was with great thanks he accepted an offer of water and drank his fill.

His mood improved, slightly, as he entered the dojo and began looking around. Maki was far from a standout person. Average in height just under six feet, his weight was focused almost entirely on lean muscles. The things that stood most would be his outlandish outfit and his weaponry. He was wearing black hakama with a matching top, and over that was a red coat that ended at the small of his back. Brown boots and fingerless gloves completed the outfit. At his side was what appeared to be two katana of equal size.

His blue eyes take it all in as his mood begins to improve slightly. He had business here, however, and so he would begin to make his way towards what passed as the gates in this place, hoping that if he was to be stopped it would be soon.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aika walked through the dojo wondering why in the world she had taken a shift monitoring the gates. Oh, that's right, just in case her brother somehow decided to come back, which he had already said he would never do. She sighed inaudibly and looked toward the gates again. Again, nothing there- well look at that, thought too soon. She used her shoulders to push off the wall she had rested against. The young woman watched as the man walked closer so she could get a good look at him. The poor man looked positively dehydrated, probably hadn't packed quite enough water for whatever length of journey was behind him.

She matched his pace as he walked toward the gate and arrived around the same time. She looked at the taller man's face and said, "Welcome to Suna, stranger. Might I ask your business in our fine village?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki mostly kept to himself as he moved. It wasn’t that he was anti social, so much as he was still not used to social interaction involving speaking. Odd that he was doing so more and more after taking the soul of his uncle. He looks over at the guy who steps up beside him and shrugs. ”Looking for my brother. Isaki Hoshikata. Last seen in Sunagakure in the presence of his cousin, Osore. Big guy in armor.” His blue eyes were brown once more. And this man talking to him wasn’t a man. Maki was normally more observant than that, but this one was out of the norm for her gender.

”I was so hoping to meet up with him once more. He would be housed in the upper class district, likely in the most ostentatious palace up for sale when he arrived.” He wasn’t quite sure how he knew that so well, but if Shokia was anything to go by the leadership of this clan was not humble, and had no problem proving their wealth to others.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Looking for your brother, eh?" Aika asked rhetorically and her eyes softened a touch. She couldn't be sure if this man was missing his sibling, but if he was, she certainly understood. "The expensive district is definitely hard to miss. I live near the outskirts of it and let me tell you, first couple nights in the new house and I could have sworn just the color of my neighbor's house was enough to keep me awake. Apparently ostentatious now means colorful to the rich here."

She took a moment to realize that she was headed into rambling territory. "Anyway, you are welcome here. Should you need any help, you can ask for me at the hospital or just ask any shinobi with a headseat to call for Motomori Aika." With that, Aika stepped out of his way and showed him in with her left arm extended toward the village.

"Stay safe and do try to not get in trouble, Mr. Swordsman," she said with a wink.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”I will do my best, but I can’t promise anything there. Family, you know? Love em and hate em, and sometimes you’re not even sure which you’re doing right then.” He bowed his head to the woman, taking her name to memory and stepping by to enter the village proper. He had a date to make. And only he knew it was coming. He hoped Osore wouldn’t get in the way, the man looked intimidating enough and he had no desire to find out if those looks matched reality or not.

”A pleasant day to you.” With those words, he was gone.

(topic left, village entered)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back