Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yochikujiku Chikyu ---> Raito Fukkatsu (Ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Youchikujiku
Old Village/Missing: Cloud/Lightning
OCR Type: Rebirth - Death
Last Known Where-abouts: Gates - Dragon Tooth Pass
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Raito Fukkatsu
Preferred Username: Raito Fukkatsu
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Spiritualist
3 - Spiritual Chakra
6 - Divine Health
8 - White Blessing
11 - Divine Light
14 - White Blaze
Custom Class:
The Snow White Sage - VET said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (65+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
[i]High:[/i] None(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Genjutsu Difficulty, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu Save, Puppet Dodge
[i]Low:[/i] Genjutsu DC, Ranged Accuracy(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Med-nin
IC Rank: Med-nin

Character Age: 17
the_nightmare___darkrai_by_sioaoi-d5rrvq2.jpg
Character's Physical Description: Fukkatsu weights 210 pounds, and stands 7'2 feet tall. His skin is pure white, exposing his health condition known as Albinism to whoever looks at him. The underweight titan's eyes are completely teal, except for precise tiny pure white dots, that shine just like his hair. The unique chakra of the Dark Sage makes all extra material that it not needing for average day to day life (with some exceptions) to float. This has caused his hair and robes to float upwards, but they seem to have no effect other then appearance. Fukkatsu's nails are naturally emerald green from his pigment issues, and they grow more edged then round.

Character's Mental Description: Fukkatsu has a strange issue where his patience is through the roof, he could wait out a snail crossing past him and still keep his mood happy and up-beat. This stems from his two ways of chakra, he has studied the Other World, and the Med-Nin paths, granting the foreign emotion issue. Fukkatsu enjoys the company of others, and can't feel / doesn't understand most negative emotions. The only negative emotion he understands is fear and pain, but even fear is void to him because of his spiritualist life style. Fukkatsu loves his job, and listening to the life stories of others just gives him untold happiness. However, if he is forced into a battle, he will fight strategically, using his patience to wait out his foe and plot how to win, but he does not enjoy fighting someone personally, unless they go to far. If a foe has tried to cause major amounts of pain to someone Fukkatsu knows or is treating, that is when he brings out his dreaded combo, the "BB", which has not been seen yet.

Character History(Spiritualist Application included) 687 words: Kurimuzunzon Fukkatsu was born in Iwagakure, but within the first few years of his birth somehow found himself in a religion that held the old gods above all else. His family known as the "Crimson Zone" or the kurimuzonzōn, because of their unbreakable belief in the Old Gods, were angered by their youngest child's beliefs. Fukkatsu never believed in gods, even at such a young age trying to be taught by the priests in the ways of the Old Gods, nothing stuck. The 4 year old simply laughed on, ignoring their teachings, until one day when he was five, his interest in wounds soar when a student wandered in. He was interested deeply, watching nuns take care of travelers with herbs and medicine if they were hurt, and offer them a home there. There were few who actually joined, but enough that they were a minor clan. The child began to actually study and learn if the studying was from a nun or his mother, and was about subjects that the little child thought were hyper-advanced (Everything but religion and foreign languages).

When the child Fukkatsu grew to the age of 8, he had learned from the nuns all sorts of herbs and medicines, even the popular art of ninjutsu! He proved mastery over the healing hands technique, and studied deeper and deeper into improving himself and assisting others. Some time later he came across a strange genjutsu sealed scroll in their library, called "The Other World", peaking the curious child's interest. Fukkatsu read the scroll, as it flooded his mind with illusions that would expose the world of spirits to him, and teach him the art of Light Ninjutsu. He was blinded by the light for three days, falling down into a coma where the genjutsu did its work. The undead master of the Other World looked at him, and complained that a child was the ninja to find his hidden scroll, and he had to teach him, but he kept his word. Fukkatsu learned from the Master, enhancing his healing capabilities, making his soul purified, and finally be able to use his soul into his attacks, making his chakra pure. Instead of the limits of sleep and exhaustion, in the mind he had a full 72 hours of training, and the knowledge was translated straight into his brain. When he awoke from his coma, his medical ninjutsu was stronger, and he seemed to be happier, more willing to help others, but he still refused to learn the gods, but he would defend them. He wandered around the shrines in the day, healing himself and others, training harder and harder for absolute mastery over the medical discipline, but he was mistaken by a ninja from a traveler. The ninja said that some animals attacked him because of his jutsu miss-firing and burning a mother bear. Fukkatsu went out with him, and he healed not just the ninja, but also the bear, running away in fear as it tried to protect its cubs. The ninja gave him information about the ninja schools, and the medical teachings he could master in further.

From there, he showed interest in joining the ninja academy and learning the "proper" ninjutsu, which tipped the clan off to its breaking point. Fukkatsu was banished from his clan, and forced to go to the ninja school, where the only difference to Fukkatsu is that he simply didn't have a way to go back. He entered into the school, and his major talent for medical ninjutsu within a year got him accepted into the medical branch. The child showed incredible talents for ninjutsu, using much less chakra for skills, almost as if he was something more. The sage from there happily treats his patience in the hospital, and gives them company for both of their benefits. He shows little desire to get any higher rank, but that is only because he would rather get his treatments better, rather then caring about rank. He still has not learned how to use the forbidden jutsu, Malevolent sealing and The summoning, but currently he had no reason to.
Clan Request: None

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=185554#p185554
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=177588#p177588
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=177591#p177591
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=177589#p177589
Old FAQ: ???

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats:
Agility: 237/300
Stamina: 270/300
Taijutsu: 190/300
Ninjutsu: 235/300
Genjutsu: 120/300
Chakra Control: 235%/300%
PL: 1287
Old OOC Rank: B
Stat Cut: 0
New Stats:
Agility: 200/300
Stamina: 200/300
Taijutsu: 200/300
Ninjutsu: 287/300
Genjutsu: 200/300
Chakra Control: 200%/300%
PL: 1287
New OOC Rank: B

Justu Mastery Swaps:
FIRE - E rank
Infernal Ember (Master)
Thermal Maw (Master)
- D Rank
Fireball (Master)
Immolation Armor (Master)
Combustive Seal Master)
- C Rank
Dragon Fire (Master)
Searing Eruption (Master)
Scalding Ash Cloud (Master)
Heat Wave (Master)
- B rank
Infernal Hellfire
Firestorm (Master)
Spontaneous Combustion (Master)
Ring of Fire (Master)

Kinjutsu: Jin
- C rank
Daemon Cloak Alpha (Master) --> Dark Soul Technique (Master)
Daemonic Burst ---> Yen
Daemonic Howl (Master) ---> Water shark Bomb (Master)
- B Rank
Destructive Shield ---> Yen
Daemon Cloak Omega (Master) ---> Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil (Master)

Kinjutsu: Dark Sage
- C rank
Dead Soul Technique (Master)
- B rank
Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil (Master)
Reaper Death Seal
Scorn of the Lich (Unable to be mastered)

Wind- E rank
Wind Slash (Mastery)
pressure Burst (Mastery)
- D Rank
Whirlwind Spin (Master)
Air Bullet (Master)
Shredding Touch (Master)
- C rank
Wind Scythe (Master)
Tempest (Master)
Gale Force (Master)
Wind Release (Master)
- B rank
Great Wind Scythe
Wind Scar (Master)
Vacuum Sphere (Master)
Cyclone Movement (Master)

Water - E Rank
Pressurized Mist (Master)
Water Gun (Master)
- D Rank
Water Whip (Master)
Aqua Fang (Master)
Water Prison (Master)
Rain Dance (Master)
- C Rank
Water Shark Bomb (Master)
Mystical Pond

Neutral - E Rank
Transformation (Master)
Body Switch
- D Rank
Combination Transformation
Crystal Eye
Cancel
Spirit Lantern
Contract Summoning

Medical ninjutsu - D
Mystical Hand (Mastered)
Coagulation (Mastered)
- C
Skeletal Formation
System Restoration (Master)

ANBU - D
Mask Summon
- C
Snapshot
Chakra Sense

Explosive:
- C rank
Landmine (Master) ---> System Restoration (Master)
Bang Bullet (Master) ---> C-Rank: 10 Points
- B rank
Atomic Blast ---> Yen
Volatile Fireworks ---> Yen
Starlight Nova ---> Yen

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Cursed Seal (from village request). You will regain these seals upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Jinchuuriki ---> Dark Sage

Kinjutsu Application - Dark Sage
2434 words
Fukkatsu stepped down wooden steps, his robes dripping and trying to trip their master very slightly, but he refused to fall. He blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to the darker lighting, until he spotted a man in golden robes. Even though the young Fukkatsu was only close to being a teenager, he still had the height of an adult, which seemed to make the golden man happy. He smiled, exposing thick teeth, and then melted into a golden cloud? Fukkatsu rushed forward, saying, "Hey! Are you alright?!" The man realized his mistake when he heard that young voice, especially once Fukkatsu's hand touched the scroll the golden chakra hit. The genjutsu seal detonated, releasing a large amount of golden chakra that impaled into the child's temples, as he simply starred in disbelief. What is this?! Everything is getting darker, and more... tired... blarg before he fell to the web-encased floor.

Fukkatsu looked straight at a golden being, his spirit holy and pure, but it was clear he did not want this. He spoke in a beautiful voice, but it was scornful and overpowering in its rage, "Of all the people who need to use this damn scroll, it needs to be an abnormal child brute who wouldn't understand the different between sealing ninjutsu and taijutsu!" He rambled on, his speech never quavering, but he did stop a minute later when he noticed the child woke. He raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh? Your mind can use chakra decently, you have potential. You are here because you grabbed my scroll, and released my genjutsu seal, and because of such we are now in your mind for three days. If you do exactly as I teach you, when you awake you will have the greatest ninjutsu and med-nin skills possible. Do you accept child?" Fukkatsu slowly raised himself, shaking his head and splattering the dirt off of him. He looked straight to the Golden Man, and asked, "May I request your name?" He replied with wisdom, "You may." with that, he asked, "What is your name friend?" The man said, "I am Raito nise, Light false. I know the secrets of the Dark Sage and the Spiritualist, and within three days I can easily teach you both of them, are you ready?" Fukkatsu listened intently to what Raito said, and the terms were void to him, but if he told the truth there was no way out of the mind for the three days, why not just learn? Fukkatsu said, "I accept your teachings master Raito." The golden man smiled, and said, "We will teach you the dark arts of the Dark Sage, then the way to protect yourself from the shadow."

Raito starred at the child, snapping his fingers as a corpse slammed into the ground. With a movement of the hand, his chakra flew forward and reanimated the corpse, the rotten thing stepping upwards once more. He explained, "This jutsu makes the very essence of a corpse be awoken once more, however it loses what it held from the previous life. So it is simply a body you can command to your will, go on try it yourself." With a flick of the wrist, the corpse lazily slapped the ground, resting once more on its side. Fukkatsu twirled his hand, and unleashed a thread of chakra into the corpse, feeling around for the heart, and then blasted chakra down the line. The corpse blinked, but it had nothing else active. Raito sigh, saying, "Not enough chakra, more." Then the flowing current of chakra hit the corpse, and it back flipped up, standing straight up tall, while bearing the mark of Fukkatsu, the crimson spiked chest spikes. The crown spewed out chemicals into the air, the crimson gas just decoration to the already strange atrocity to nature. Raito looked around the zombie, tapping with his cane multiple spots of the resurrected one. He said, "Good, sturdy. It will fall in combat easily, but it will hold it's own uses. Now that you have a basic understand that chakra can animate beings, lets see what happens if we get more advanced."

Raito stomped his foot, making a thick layer of dirt form under both of them, and he formed his own chakra thread. It stuck to the ground, where 10 corpses breached the surface, but something was off about them. Raito said, "This is reverse decomposition, or as the jutsu is called "Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil". This jutsu turns the minerals into the ground into minions, where numbers overwhelm the foe. The talent of the Dark Sage is that they can keep a foe from moving, then their minions attack while they are recovering. Now, you try." Fukkatsu slammed his foot down, spreading chakra around him, and feel the minerals. He willed them upwards, and they rose in spires, but they were simply tubes. Raito smiled, and said, "You know the body do you not? Try to rise them as cylinders, then shape them as humans." Fukkatsu shaped the minerals into his soldiers, and all of them roared together in a unholy chorus. Each of them gained a single spike of the bloody crown into their chest and shoulders, showing how they are one and the same. Raito's eye brow raised, and he wondered aloud, "Why do all of this child's creations have that, crown?" Fukkatsu smiled, and said, "So those that know who I am will not be afraid when they see them, plus if I ever face another one of these "Dark Sages" I will know who they are at glance, not just feeling." Raito snickered, saying, "If you were an ANBU, that would be plenty stupid, but I see your point. You can work on the summoning on day two, I want to introduce you to everything day one so you can get the feeling for it all."

Raito continued, "Next I will be teaching you a technique that is HIGHLY painful, but it can work during certain situations. First, put your hands like this." He spread his arms out, and pointed his hands downwards, like a scarecrow about to be hung up. Fukkatsu took the same pose, and then he said, "Use your own life, and make this seal with your chakra." The seal was a circle, with a X through it, and multiple dots throughout. Basic, but the outside swirled into three different patterns, causing some confusion, but the ingredients were simple. He created a crude version of the seal, adjusting it slightly and massively as he looked back and forth, and then planting it on his own chest. Raito smiled, and said, "8 minutes, good for a first timer, especially since this jutsu sends out pure fright." Fukkatsu took a deep breath, before activating the seal, where then spirits ripped out of the dimensional veil and surrounded him. They twirled around him, making the Shinigami, and it stared at it's summoner, and then at its foe. The reaper death seal melted away, and Fukkatsu stopped holding his breath, breathing heavily. Raito said, "Needs practice, but remember, the Reaper Death Seal will make both you and your foe unable to move, and then drains life from the both of you. But remember, in the battle you can never regain that health, but this move might just save you against a stronger foe, keeping him held up while any of your allies heal you, or set a powerful attack and impale the foe. Now we get onto the truly crazy things."

Fukkatsu promised he would not use any of these moves unless he had to, but no where was that more true then this one. Raito said, "Child, remember this seal is basically death itself. You can not use this technique outside of your mind at least for not a few more months, because of its complexity. This called the "Malevolent Sealing". I will teach you the Chaos seal first, these seals are design for those that are truly irredeemable. The Chaos seal makes the foe require more hand seals to use his own jutsus, increasing both the timing and costs of his jutsu, while draining his supply of chakra steadily. These seals are permanent so head my words and do not use them sparingly! Here is the seal, use it on this dummy I am creating." The golden man Raito once again controlled the genjutsu they were trapped in, summoning a living ninja that looked straight at Fukkatsu. The child in response, did as he was told, and formed the Chaos seal, dramatically lowering the time since last time, which Raito complimented on, "Only 3 minutes now? Now you might just be a good Dark Sage." The seal burned into the foe, and the ninja roared in pain as it activated. Everything required more time, and more seals, his chakra was being siphoned away into the ground, and worst of all his moves lost so much efficiency its mad. He was a shade of his previous self, and it lasted for 30 seconds, before he crumpled to the floor. Raito said, "Remember, you can not use both seals on one foe, but if you truly want your foes to suffer, use the Berserker seal. But a quick add on: You can remove the dark seal if you wish, but if you do you have no leverage over your foe, so they might try to kill you for the pain. Now, remove the seal and use the Berserker seal." Fukkatsu got the point of its lethal nature, he ripped his own chakra out of the foe, removing the seal, and then placed a new one on the other shoulder, this time to much more horrific results. He screamed, foaming at the mouth as he became more clumsy, the foam was blood red, not because it was just colored that way, because it was real blood. Every 10 seconds the foam dripped out in a blob, until the 30 seconds passed and the foe crumpled to the floor in agony. It was horrifying to watch, but Raito said, "I know its difficult to watch, but it is a last resort move. You can create other seals that help others through, in the scroll once you get out, there will be the 8 other seals. Now I will show you the last two arts you shall learn."

Raito said, "Next you will learn of the "Scorn of the Lich". This jutsu changes the effects of your normal jutsu by requesting extra chakra, but in doing such adds in dangerous effects. Remember how the Berserker seal made the foe clumsy like he was drunk? Image doing that, but a little stronger, and not just their accuracy, but everything. Their entire body just refusing their commands and weakening, that is the art of the Dark Sage's Scorn of the Lich. The jutsu known as "Wind Scar" is perfect for this, It has about a 2 out of 5% chance to effect per hit, and if up to 10 wind blasts can hit your foe, the chance of infecting the foe with Necrosis or Gangrene is immense. Gangrene makes the foe take more damage, while Necrosis makes their body refuse to act like they will to as I mentioned prior. Now, try it against me." Fukkatsu created the wind around his fingers, and unleashed the three currents into a triangle formation, where they then splattered into 12 whistling atrocities, each holding dark chemicals of the Berserker seal, and yet only three hit Raito. He crumpled to a knee, but he laughed and responded, "Good, it is a simple move to understand once you have the other seals mastered more, but are you ready to defy nature to it's highest degree?" Fukkatsu nodded, realizing this in total has taken hours to not just master, but to understand and use!

Raito said, "The final jutsu you shall learn is the "Summoning technique: Impure World Resurrection!" A coffin raised itself in front of him, and a weakened husk walked out, but it was clear it was miles ahead of whatever else he had summoned. The corpse had the eyes of the Uchiha, which startled him, what were those crimson eyes? Raito said, "This jutsu can revive a corpse, even if weakened, to a state of semi-life. To do this jutsu, you must seal the soul of a foe into yourself, and then unleash the dark energies to recreate the body, and it will fight for you. However, if it ever would "die", the spirit will be freed and let go. This jutsu is the reason why the Dark Sage is feared so much, and so unknown. They let these fight for them. Now please, try to absorb this foe." The berserker sealed man stood up, and then his chakra flew out of his body, forming a sphere of capitulated essence. Futtatsu said, "The government will have my head if I do this, but I can use this a better way." He made two chakra palms, binding the soul into one place, as the chakra melted and burned into the sphere, fusing into one large mass. Thread flew into the orb, and heaved it into the body of Fukkatsu, taking the soul for himself. Raito said, "You can now summon him as a corpse, but I must tell you one thing, the ritual is taxing on your body. You can only safely do it once every month, and the ritual to do this will be in the scroll as well. Now lets practice once more from the top, and grant you mastery over the basics."

Fukkatsu and Raito trained without any stop in the mind, and Fukkatsu's chakra grew stronger, his knowledge increasing, while his body simply rested. The art of healing was taught to him as well by Raito, the reason he was pure was from his study of said healing arts. He was a spiritualist, who can use light ninjutsu, while the Dark sage was considered Dark Ninjutsu, the fusion gave him balance of life and death, letting his soul be his own instead of a puppet to his morality as he said. Fukkatsu would rather accept the light, but he would keep the darkness to be more safe. The child learned of the dark arts, mastering the plague it would spread, and promising to be responsible with it. The child was influenced by the Spiritualist lifestyle, granting him freedom from the sin, and freedom from the light. He woke up two days later, his mind and seals prepared, and his body would easily catch up.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope
Advanced Shop Purchases from last character coming over -
Gift - (unused) Discovery of Contract of Your Choice
3 ASP
(unused) Abilities Card

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Stats: New Stats Approved
History: Approved (and Medical status granted)
Class: Approved
Bloodline/Core Ability: Approved as well or at least I give it the +1
Swaps: (Some other council member double check me on this) Approved? I don't see anything wrong.
Kinjustu: Taken to Council

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry for the wait o.o I didn't realise you still needed a second approval.

Name: Approved
Stats: Approved
History: Approved
Class: Approved
Bloodline/Core Ability: Approved
Swaps: Seems good to me, approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back